Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:20 pm
User Image

What happens when a creature is summoned
to be more than just a weapon?

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☽Conflicted by your hurt
So let me share your pain
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai had been working on the resurrection spell for months. In theory it was supposed to bring back his mother's soul from where ever it happened to be. He'd practiced on a small scale and started by resurrecting his dog. That had actually worked out perfectly. The animal had come back happy and healthy with no signs of being dead at all. His grandmother had told him what he was doing was dangerous.

"You're messing with the fragile balance of nature Kai," she had tried to warn him ",You can't just bring things back from the dead. You're trying to summon a soul! You have no idea what will come through!" He didn't care. He wanted his mother back and he was willing to take the risk. It was late before he started the ritual. He'd drawn his summoning circle, lit his candles, properly placed his flowers and the blacked out mirror. All he had to do was recite the words. "He it is who gives life and causes death; and when He decrees a matter, He but says to it, "Be," and it is," he repeated softly. There was a loud bang that sounded like the mirror cracking then the circle when up in flames. It died down as quickly as it started but left a thick black smoke in it's wake. Kai coughed and waved his hand to try and clear the smoke when he noticed something standing in the circle. He thought it had to be his mother but the silhouette of the figure was much too tall. What did I summon? He took a hesitant step forward as the smoke began to clear. "Hello?," he called out shakily.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith
This is the Witching Hour☾

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 1:35 pm
User Image

There was a shift somewhere, and those who were powerful enough, and knowledgeable in the arcane would sense it. A dimension had opened and movement had followed suit.

It happened rather fast. Chanting was heard, one that called upon him. It was soft, yet powerful at the same time. He was drawn to it immediately and unquestionably. There was a flash, then the sense of flames licking and burning at skin. Then, nothing.
A pair of golden eyes opened and glowed through long blood red locks, as they tried to take in their surroundings. Where was he? It was only when a soft 'hello' was muttered that his gaze snapped over to where the sound had come from.
Through the mixture of his hair and smoke, he could see a very small figure standing before him, and that was when something inside him snapped. The fangs he owned were bared towards the figure fully revealing the four tusks that protruded past his lips. Demonic nature took over, and his instincts kicked in. This figure in front of him was prey at the moment, until fully controlled.

The rather large beast lunged at the smaller figure with such an abnormal speed that one would think impossible due to its size. The sudden movement caused a chain on him to jingle. Upon closer inspection, one would see the chain connected to heavy thick metal collar that clung around his neck with strange foreign markings etched into it. Only those with the knowledge of ancients languages could read the rune like markings, Aamon.

EchoMonroe
I'll make the post prettier in a bit :3

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:43 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

The last thing Kai had expected to summon was something he could only describe as a demon. He had about a second to take the creature in but he was beyond shocked with what he saw. A towering brute with deep red hair and glowing eyes. Kai felt his heart freeze in his chest and then the creature lunged at him. He screamed and attempted to run but in his panic wound up tripping over himself. I don't want to die! He did his best to right himself though he found that easier said than done. He couldn't seem to move. His mind screamed at him to try and run but he couldn't get his body to cooperate. "I am p-protected by your might, O gracious Goddess, d-day and night, Thrice around the circle's b-bound, Evil sink into the ground," he managed to stutter out the protection spell. A barrier of white light appeared in front of him like a shield. He stood on shaky legs as the shield of light grew to cover him. He was fairly certain his magic should be strong enough to hold the creature off for a little while until he could come up with something to subdue the beast.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

(OOC: I'm still learning hoe to make mine pretty lol. All my post formats kinda look the same.)
Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:44 pm
User Image

The large demon managed to miss the human by inches when the other tripped over himself. Claws scraped across the hard floor as he skidded around for a second attempt. This time he wouldn't miss.

As he lunged once again, a type of growl mixed with a roar of lion erupted from within him. Though this time, his attack was thwarted by a type of barrier that sprung up. He tried to stop himself mid jump but it was already too late. His body came crashing down into the barrier, streaks of blinding light almost electrifying his entire body as they shot up through him. Another growl emitted from him, only this one was of pain as he crashed down onto the ground. White magic, holy magic. Those two mixes could be any demon's downfall if not careful.

Slowly, a bit numb from the sudden burst of white magic that he took, he began to raise himself up on all fours. How was it that a mere barrier did that much damage to him? His gaze shifted to where the figure stood, again locked with his, almost piercing those blue eyes with his golden orbs. The summoning must have taken it's toll on his body when crossing through the rift. That had to be it.

The creature began to slowly pace, back and forth, it's movements mixed with the grace of cat, yet had powerful strides of a starved wolf. One would now see that its hind legs did in fact look like they belonged to canine of some sort. Black, ash like in colors. While his two arms seemed almost human until you reached its hands. They were larger than normal with thick long claws that began at the knuckles. The size was probably to help him tread across rough terrain on all fours if he wished...along with helping him hunt and perhaps land deadly strikes, and similar to his legs, the color of ash also tainted them, rising up until it faded above his elbows, while the rest of his skin resembled an onyx red. He really did look like a demon that climbed through hell to reach here.

His strides then stopped for a moment, not once breaking contact with the other beyond the barrier. He didn't understand. The voice that brought him here sounded exactly like the voice that summoned this barrier. Yet, why was there no connection with him? His head tilted in thought as he eyed the other, the angle now fully exposing the two long black horns that curved out from his forehead. Not to mention there was no sense of power in his chant. Not at all confident like the summoning incantation.

He'd come to a conclusion. Slowly he began to rise, back onto his two hind legs. His height now towering over the other behind his barrier. The humanoid snout of his flaring as he brought up his arm and began reeling it back.
This couldn't be his summoner. He was too small, fragile, weak. How was he to control him. He didn't even call him by his name as done by other witches and warlocks when summoning a creature such as him. If there was to be a connection, he would need to bond the beast with the use of his name. It was how demons would become controlled under someone. With that thought, he let out another burst of a roar before bringing down his now clawed fist onto the barrier. Another explosion of bright light erupted from the contact of his skin with the spell enclosing the other. Pain shot up his arm instantly, electricity running up his arm to his entire body. Though it hurt like hell, he knew that if this was not his summoner, he'd get rid of him instantly.

The contact was a painful one, but not in vain for him. As he literally punched the barrier, smoke began to rise as black and red runes began to spread over the light barrier, a crack running through. One more hit and this would shatter.

EchoMonroe
aw I like yours tho :3 lots of work goes into making them pretty that's why I try not to overdo mine anymore lmao
Also let me know if it made sense with the whole names controlling a demon type of thing lol

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai held the barrier strong even after the first crash of the creature into it. He watched the other being closely, analyzing how it moved. He'd come to the realization something in his spell had went horribly off the rails wrong and instead of his mother's soul he'd brought forth this creature. He took a steadying breath as the creature paced. He kept a close eye on it and finally began to notice the runes on the chain. Name! I need to figure out his name! If I can say it I can bind him! He glared at the creature as it cocked it's head to the side. He could tell it was sizing him up. He was doing his best to decipher the runes from a distance when the creature reared up to its full height. That's not good. Kai flinched at the ungodly roar the creature let loose before he charged him. His knees buckled with the first punch to the barrier and he grit his teeth. Focus! He stared at the runes on the chain and mentally ran them through his head as the barrier began to crack. His shield wouldn't hold and he had to take a shot. "I bind you to me Aamon," he called out as he felt the last of the barrier give way. He covered his head with his hands, expecting to be met with a set of vicious claws.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

(OOC: Actually name binding is incredibly accurate. I know a bit about witchcraft and it is a very common thing that in order to control a demon you must speak it's name)
Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 pm
User Image

╔═══════ ☽ Ʌ ą ѻ η ☾ ═══════╗

The beast reeled his arm back again, blood now gushing from the impact his hand went through. Yet, that wasn't going to stop him. He forced his 'fingers' to wriggle, earning a few snaps of bones in the process, before closing it into a fist again. One more hit.
Another roar, and he swung forward, hard and strong. Upon impact, the barrier shattered, fragments flying as if the barrier was made of glass. Next the human. The bloodied fist snapped open, claws unfurling ready to sink into flesh and bone...but that didn't happen.

It felt like time froze. The incantation he was looking for reaching his pointed ears. It was done.
The runes along his collar began to glow a bright light, then as fast as it came it went, fading out till it returned to its black etch. The instinct that was so lively and strong inside him died out, and every muscle in his body began to relax. The clawed hand, that had such a murderous intent, fell limply back his side. The glow in his eyes like a candle, went out immediately as he looked at the other now, with a much calmer look in his face. His head tilted in thought again, like a lost puppy in search of his master.
So, this was the being that summoned him after all...

╚═══════════ ═══════════╝

EchoMonroe
Oh hey, and i was just winging it lol

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:51 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

It took Kai a moment to realize he wasn't being ripped apart. He peeked at the creature from under his arm and noticed it just standing there. He hesitantly let his arms drop to his sides as he took the creature in. It seemed much calmer now, less likely to murder him that was certain. Kai took a deep breath and tentatively stepped forward. I just bound this thing to me. Some part of him that was filled with morbid curiosity wished to reach out and touch the creature but his heart thundered in his chest at just the thought. He shook his head and skirted around the creature to look at his spell. He went over it mentally before making a small helpless noise and burying his face in his hands for a moment. "I don't get it," he said mostly to himself ",this should have worked. I got it right last time. How on earth did I end up summoning a demon with a resurrection spell? I had the right flowers, candles I made the damn mirror myself!" Kai began to pace nervously as he continued to talk to himself and inevitably make himself more anxious. "What am I going to do with a demon," he whined covering his face with his hands again ",I just wanted my mom back!" He sank to his knees on the ground and bit down on the urge to cry but a few rebellious tears slipped down his cheeks.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:14 pm
User Image

Aamon stood still as he kept his gaze locked on the other, even as he shakily stood up before him. At this much calmer time, he could now make out what his summoner looked like fully. Hm. He was a lot smaller than he would've thought. Though, little did he know that the only thing out of proportion here was him.
As his summoner scurried around him, he only then decided to move in his spot, watching, almost entranced, with the other's every movement. Why wasn't he being given any orders?

Another tilt of his head occurred as he watched the other become frustrated over something. The summoning circle? What was wrong with it? He summoned the demon just fine did he not? Sure, it was a bit of a bumpy ride, but the outcome was still the same. Though, a strange word caught his attention in all this. Mom. Who was, mom?
The smaller human then sank to the ground, his hands covering his small face. Aamon shifted slightly, feeling something off in the air. What was wrong with his summoner? He moved again, only this time he made his way over to the other. He crouched down to try and meet his summoner's height, but well, even then he was still taller, and bigger.
He could sense something stirring inside the human, but was unsure exactly what it was. Stress? Hurt? Was he wounded somewhere that he didn't know about?

Aamon began to sniff the air around the human, until he came to be merely inches away from the others face. Ah, there! He managed to spot something glistening, and it had the scent that he could smell. Barely agape, a long tongue slipped past his tusks to lap at the strange substance that stained his summoners cheek. Hm, it tasted salty, similar to blood, but without that iron taste to it. What was it? Is this what humans bled?

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:31 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai had been so wrapped up in his pity that he hadn't noticed Aamon move. He knelt on the ground crying until he felt a strange wet thing on his cheek. Then it moved and he jerked his head up only to be greeted with the face of the demon surprisingly close to him. He realized after a moment that what he'd felt had been Aamon's tongue. He didn't stand but did scoot away from his new found friend to try and put a little distance between them. He still wasn't sure what to make of the creature or whether or not it could even understand him. Kai glanced down at Aamon's hands and his breath caught in his throat when he realized how truly massive this being was. He stared at the creature analyzing it more thoroughly now that he had the chance to do so. It definitely looked like some type of demon. Or a monster from a fairy tail. It was Aamon's eyes that had Kai's interest though. He'd never seen anything quite like them. Just a few minutes ago they'd been glowing but now the strange light they'd seemed to emit was gone. "Can you speak," he asked softly. He was afraid to send the creature into another rage but he figured it was worth a shot.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:30 am
User Image

Aamon didn't follow when his human moved away. It didn't phase him in the least since he didn't fully understand the fear the human had towards him. Instead he settled for watching, trying to learn his movements and gestures.

The salt of his tears still lingered in his mouth, and he wasn't a fan of it. Why, he didn't know, but it just tasted strange. Rather than keep that flavor, he instead raised his wounded appendage to his mouth, the blood still fresh. Again, his tongue slithered out but this time slid between his long claws, lapping up the blood and open gashes he had. For a second, the creature grew puzzled. Usually, any cut or anything along those lines, would close up instantly, but it seemed like his regeneration ability wasn't up to par at the moment either. Hm. Another set back from being summoned? But, why?

The question towards him brought his attention back to the human. He ceased his 'healing', and instead tried to focus at the question at hand. A chuffing sound came from the back of his throat in response, before finally speaking, "ΩϪϑɸѯѣ...ώѿ.." Rather than normal English, the beast spoke in a foreign tongue. A dead language.
Aamon paused for a moment, noting that he didn't sound at all like his summoner. Another type of disconnection? Why couldn't he communicate with him like others could with their masters? Looking about for an answer, his eyes landed on the summoning circle next to his human. Maybe there was an error after all?

He shifted his attention back onto his human, eyes narrowing for a moment as another chuff rose within him. His nose scrunched for a moment as he tried getting the sound out, "Sss....ss-p..." another pause, "S-p-e...eak..." It took a couple of tries, but he managed to finally get the word out in a matter of seconds, "Speak...speak." The tone was almost low and guttural, yet it didn't sound menacing like most.
Something was amiss with their connection that was for sure, but the fact that he could understand his human at least told him that there was something that was done correct, else the two would have no basic understanding of each other.

EchoMonroe
Figured since it was kind of a 'botched' summoning that some things wouldn't be right with him either lol

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:13 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai grimaced as the creature licked one of its massive hands. It was only then he truly noticed the other was hurt and he frowned a bit. He was wondering if the beast would let him tend to it or if he'd be just as unruly as before. Curse this bleeding heart of mine! When he'd asked the other if he could speak he was certainly not expecting something completely inhuman sounding to leave it's mouth. He jumped a bit at the sound of it. He froze like a deer in the headlights when the creature shifted his eyes back to him. He took the narrowing of his eyes as a sign of attack and flinched but nothing came. No growling or flash of claws on his arm, no it sounded like Aamon was trying to talk. Kai stared in shock and awe as he watched the other finally grind out the work "speak". A small huffing laugh left him. Holy cow. "That's good," he said softly ",that's good. May I see you're injured hand?" He felt shaky and unsteady. He was nervous about having one of those massive clawed appendages so close to him but his heart wouldn't let him leave this creature to suffer.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

(OOC: Love it!)
Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:09 pm
User Image

Seeing the other seem amused with his voice brought some sort of satisfaction to him, seeing that he satisfied his human in return with what little he could communicate. It was going to be a little difficult, but not impossible to communicate with him, it would just need some work.

His body shifted again slightly at the request of his human before moving his arm down to the other's sight. With such a closer view now, one could see just how much damage he had done to himself, yet he showed no signs of stopping back there. A demon like him, could keep fighting, no matter how worn his body was, or would become. What was a strength, could also prove to be a weakness if not careful.
Gashes decorated his hand and arm to his shoulder and around his back and chest, wrapping along every curve of muscle he had. He was a rather built beast from the looks of it. With such a size and build, among other demons, he probably had the title of alpha. Lesser ones were wise to not stand against him.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 4:46 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai carefully took the creature's hand and began to look over the damage done. It was fairly bad but he had seen faeries do worse to each other. "I'm gonna clean you up and try to heal some of these wounds," he explained. He wasn't even sure that Aamon really understood him but talking to the creature eased his nerves a bit. He'd been prepared for something to possibly go wrong, though not quite to this scale, so he'd been prepared with a first aide kit near by. He'd use his magic to help mend some of the other wounds but a few of the larger ones would most likely need stitches. He grabbed a rag and bottle of water from the kit and began cleaning Aamon's wounds as gently as he could. "I don't know if you can understand me," he said softly ",but I'm really sorry about all of this. I was trying to resurrect my mother's soul. She died a while ago and I was trying to bring her back. I guess I had something wrong because you came through. To think the son of the legendary Valerie Walker messed up a spell." Once he'd finished getting the wounds as clean as he could he placed his hand over one and a pale green light came from his hand as he set to work mending the smaller wounds.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:19 pm
User Image

Aamon held still as he watched his human take a soaked rag and begin to clean him. Strange medicines he had, he thought to himself as used his other hand and lazily poked around the items inside the first aid kit. This was what humans used to heal themselves? Such strange devices.

Upon hearing the other speak, he returned his gaze. Mother. Was that the same as mom? He was trying to bring her soul back from the other plane? But instead, he summoned Aamon. Is that why there's a disconnection?
The green light brought Aamon back to his senses as he watched a soft glow emanate from the others much smaller pale hand. His wounds were closing, he could feel it. From the barrier he threw up, to the summoning, and now to healing, his summoner was in fact powerful in his eyes. He would only serve a strong one, and so far this human was fitting that title.

"V...Va-ler..ie." he paused, gathering his thoughts, "Va-lerie. M-mother?" Who was this person he spoke of, and what was this title of mother?
These names, all were so new to him. He didn't know what they meant, nor who they were, but he did manage to connect them together at least.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas