A Heart... for a Monster? [[ Echo & Luv ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☽Conflicted by your hurt
So let me share your pain
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai watched as Aamon poked around in the first aid kit and chuckled a bit. There was something a bit humorous about a being that large being that easily fascinated. Though he supposed the creature hadn't had too much contact with humans so it was natural. He watched as Aamon tried to connect the dots as to what he was saying while he continued to heal him. "It takes two people to create a human," he explained ",a male and a female. The male is the father, the female is the mother. The mother is the one who can give birth and bring a new life into the world." He knew it wasn't a perfect description but he hoped it would be easy enough for the other to understand. He finished healing up the smaller wounds and grabbed a needle. "This shouldn't hurt but I need you to hold still for me," he said before carefully stitching close one of the bigger wounds ",Valerie is my mother. She created me. She was a very powerful white witch. She taught me everything I know, even how to talk to faeries." He knew he was rambling but speaking about it made him feel better.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith
This is the Witching Hour☾

[quote="Luvable Heartless']

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:36 pm
User Image

╔═══════ ☽ Ʌ ą ѻ η ☾ ═══════╗

A type of hum came from the bigger beast at the explanation. He was speaking of mating, that much he did know, but the titles he spoke of slipped through him. The male was the father, and the female, the mother. He didn't know these names applied to them. The reason for this probably being because he didn't know of a father, or a mother being a part of his life. The creature that he was was just...created. Created as he was now, and he couldn't remember who exactly it was that did give him life. As hard as he tried, he couldn't bring forth any memories such as a childhood, or a mother. And the harder he tried, the more the vision faded to the back of his skull.
Growing frustrated, he shook his head, his long red hair becoming messier than what it already was as strands of it tangled itself in his horns.

Suddenly, a sharp p***k entered his arm and surprised by the sudden intrusion he couldn't hold back a low hiss from arising, while his ears flattened. Searching for the abrupt pain, he saw the human performing some strange...binding? The wounds were closing sure, but what looked like fabric woven into his skin was beyond odd. He'd rip it out later...

Hearing the other continue to speak, Aamon was now able to understand that Valerie was his human's mother, and upon that information, the beast couldn't help but wonder what his human was called. Who was this being of Valerie? Of the one who gave him life, and he could only guess, the one who gave him power. Power to summon him, and bind him. She was a witch after all, and a white one at that. Those types held magic specifically to slay creatures such as himself...so he found it strange now that ironically enough, he was bound to one.
"Fae-ries...?" Hey, he was getting better at this mimicking.

╚═══════════ ═══════════╝

EchoMonroe

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:51 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai frowned when Aamon hissed in pain. He knew stitches weren't pleasant but he had to close the wound somehow. He finished on the first one and moved to the next. He sighed as he focused on the task at hand. He smiled a bit when he heard Aamon mimic "faeries". "Faeries are also referred to as fae," he explained ",they're an ancient form of nature spirit originally thought to be demons. There's good faeries who help your garden grow strong and protect the forests and they are called Seelie fae. Then there's bad faeries who steal babies and hurt people and they are the Unseelie fae." He doubted that Aamon could truly grasp what he was saying but he continued to ramble. He glanced up to the corner of the room and spotted what looked like a blue spider with wings. Well speak of the devil. He left the fairy alone knowing better than to acknowledge it. Normally if you leave them alone they will leave you alone. His mother had given him that advice after he'd followed a fae into the forest when he was little. Kai finished up his progress on the creature's injuries and sat in front of him. "I guess if you're bound to me now we should try and figure out a way to communicate," he sighed.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:32 pm
User Image

Apparently there was quite a bit Aamon didn't know when it came to different creatures. He thought he knew it all, but Fae was one he wasn't familiar with. Perhaps he'd gone up against them in his time, but wasn't for sure. He didn't know many labels of the different beings that roamed the different planes. He only knew of his own, the demons, and humans, who were usually the ones using his kind, or hunting them down.

Once his arm was done being dealt with did he take a better look at it. Moving his arms around, he still couldn't help but find it strange on how the woven fabric was able to close his wounds. Perhaps it was blessed?
Completely entranced at the stitches, he barely heard the other speak of a means of communication. Like a curious child, he raised his arm and poked at it with his other hand, the claw lightly grazing over the sewn area. Although...what was that?
Within his peripheral he caught sight of a shape and movement. A deep rumble rose from within him, as he now fully focused on the being that hung on the wall next to them. Another demon? A fae, as his summoner has explained? Either, or, what did it want?

His entire body began to tense up again, the rumble coming from him turning into low growling. Normally he would've already attacked it, whatever it was, but things were different now. He was bound, therefore, couldn't act until commanded. "φȶӝ?" he hissed. All anyone could gather from this is that perhaps Aamon was trying to communicate with it seeing as to how he couldn't kill it on the spot.

EchoMonroe

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:23 am
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai did his best not to laugh as the creature seemed entranced by his new stitches. He was a bit nervous when he went to poke at them that perhaps he would open them but luckily it appeared that didn't happen. He noticed when Aamon caught sight of the fae and so did the other creature. Kai flinched a bit when Aamon growled and attempted to ask something. The fae scurried along the wall and hissed at the demon. Kai put a gentle hand on Aamon's arm and shook his head as the fae continued to hiss. "You don't belong here," he spoke softly to the fairy on the wall.

"You summoned a beast," the fae hissed in a small childlike voice ",You used dark magic and summoned a beast!" Kai scowled at the fae and stood before snatching it off the wall. The fairy let out a high pitched squeal before sinking a set of rather small but very sharp nails into Kai while crying to be let go. Kai dropped the creature with a hiss of pain as he looked at his hand, The scratches weren't particularly bad but they hurt. The fae scurried back up to the corner of the room where it continued to hiss at them both.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

(OOC: So fun fact Aamon is also the name of the demon who is the Grand Marquis of hell)
Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:38 am
User Image

Aamon swore that if he could, he would've already squashed that little bug had he not been under control. In fact he was about to until he felt a soft touch on his arm. The small hand on him was none other than his human, and as much as he wanted to ignore that touch, he decided to listen and stay put at his humans gesture. Although all that control nearly went out the window when he watched the other wince in pain from the creature hurting him.
The words it spoke didn't take any effect on Aamon, but it was rather bringing harm to his human that brought his blood to boil. Now bound, his duties have changed to serve the human easy as that. So, no matter how big or small the injury may be, any harm to his human was enough for him to act on his own.

The beast, as that fae had put, pushed himself up onto his two 'feet' from where he sat crouched before. Now at his full height he only needed to take one step to put himself between the fae and his summoner. The same injured arm he used before rose up with claws at the ready, his jaw falling slightly agape with strings of saliva snapping away from his fangs. He'd make sure to chew that maggot thoroughly before letting it slide down his throat...

EchoMonroe
Yes Ma'am ;3

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:08 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai gasped as Aamon rose and stepped towards the fairy. He was briefly overwhelmed by shock before it fully dawned on him was the beast was planning on doing. He ran to Aamon's side and grabbed his arm, "Please don't," he asked with a panicked tone. The fae in question let out a screech before leaping off the wall to hide behind Kai. It started up a chorus of "don't eat me" while doing it's best to hide behind Kai's heels. He glanced down at the smaller creature cowering behind him before staring back up at Aamon. "Please don't," he asked again softly ",we don't kill in my home unless it's absolutely necessary. He just got a little rambunctious, I can take care of it." He kept his place standing between Aamon and the fae, scared as he might be of the creature it no longer appeared as though it wished to kill him and he couldn't let another creature die in his home. It went against everything he'd been taught. The fae climbed up Kai's back and took up residence on his shoulder.

"Don't let him eat me," it squealed.

"Then don't scratch me," Kai retorted ",you shouldn't be in my home anyway. Why are you here?"

"Unseelie king felt your magic," the fae answered ",sent me to look. Kai sighed and shook his head. He should have realized that amount of magic would draw attention from their king.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:04 pm
User Image

Before he could snatch the little bug from the wall, a tug on his arm stopped him. His attention instantly snapped to the nuisance, ready to rip it off him only that that idea quickly changed once he noticed that it was his human on his arm. He wanted him to stop? Why? He got hurt from it, so why would he let it go? Either way, Aamon couldn't continue his approach now. Though it was a plea more than anything, it was still a command to him.

Aamon finally lowered his arm once his human took a step between him and fae, explaining why he shouldn't kill it. Though he still did not understand the reasoning fully, he listened to the command given to him, and slowly lowered his arm back down to his side. Though he did send a heavy snort at the creature anyway in the end, still annoyed by it.

However the next words it spoke peaked the demon's interest. "Un-see-lie...K-King...?" The unseelie fae had a king? The alpha then...

EchoMonroe
Yes Ma'am ;3

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:28 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai looked back up at Aamon when he spoke and nodded. "He's their leader," he confirmed before looking back at the fae on his shoulder with a shake of his head. What a mess. Kai whistled and a large black dog came bounding in. One look and you could easily tell the creature was not a normal dog. He resembled a pitch black wolf with glowing yellow eyes and smoky tendrils that emanated from his body. He was Kai's familiar. The dog made his way over to Kai and sat at the witch's feet for instruction. "Shadow take this one out please," he said as he knelt down so the dog could reach the fae off his shoulder. The animal bowed his head and picked up the fae before walking it outside. Kai looked back up at Aamon and rubbed his forehead. "What to do with you," he muttered to himself as Shadow returned. The familiar took note of the other creature and sniffed at Aamon curiously before cocking his head to the side.

"You summoned a demon master," Shadow spoke though his mouth never moved ",a powerful one at that. I assume it's safe to say your spell went wrong."

"Yes Shadow," Kai confirmed ",I did summon a demon and yes the spell went wrong. I'm just trying to figure out how to communicate with him."

"You could cast a spell to link your minds," the familiar suggested ",you had to do it with me in the beginning until I learned how to speak." Kai smiled down at Shadow and wrapped him in a large hug. The dog merely gave him a small lick to the face.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:11 pm
User Image

Unconsciously, Aamon's head whipped around at the sound of a whistle, his eyes catching the sight of a small canine walking in. This time the beast kept his composure for the sole reason that the wolf appeared to be friendly towards his human. That and there seemed to be some type of pact between them from how he listened to the others directions. Though he did grow a bit curious himself once the smaller creature approached him. As the wolf sniffed at him, Aamon moved slightly around him, the claws on his feet dragging somewhat from his slow movement. "Ћϥ ϱ.." he mumbled to himself as a claw nearly poked the canine. Looks like his human had a hound of some sort as well.

From their interactions he was able to find out that the canine went by, Shadow. And it looked like Shadow came up with an idea for him and his human to communicate. A spell of some sorts. Would it even work though? Their connection seemed to be...forced, and the bond felt somewhat weak.

EchoMonroe

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:23 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Shadow looked up at the creature when he heard the demon language and made a huffing sound. "Nescio, docemus et bestia," he mumbled. Kai shot Shadow a playful glare as the wolf dog went about investigating his new house mate. It had been too long since Shadow had been around another demonic creature. The wolf nosed at the creature's hand and yipped happily. Kai chuckled at the wolf and stepped towards the demon. He placed his hands against Aamon's forehead and took a deep breath before a warm yellow glow surrounded them. "Heart to heart and mind to mind, let our spirits intertwine. Link our thoughts from end to end, as we think our minds will blend," he cast. He knew the spell well as it was one he had done many times. There was a brief pinching sensation inside his head but after that he could feel the line that should link them open up. Can you hear me? He waited patiently to see if Aamon would respond. He knew it may take a bit for the link to fully connect but he was sincerely hoping this would work.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

(Translation: Nescio, docemus et bestia=I wonder if we can teach the beast)
Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:02 pm
User Image

Aamon retracted his hand at the wolf's yip. He could tell by its body language that it was in fact harmless, and merely looked to play. He had dealt with lesser demons with such behavior before. They were rare interactions, but nonetheless, he recalled how he wouldn't mind them. Such a random memory, but one that he could at least recall vividly.

A part of the beast wanted to return that type of playfulness, but was stopped when he saw his human approach him and wave him down. The giant demon obliged obediently and crouched himself down to the other's height once again. Seconds later he felt something warm and small move between the strands of hair that hung over his face until they reached a spot between his horns. How did humans survive fights with creatures such as himself when they were so small that they even looked fragile?

Aamon's gaze was once more locked with his human's, his golden irises nearly piercing into those sky blue ones in front of him. Something warm grew within him as another chant fell from the other's lips, and a glow began to surround them both. The feeling of something being woven inside his mind rose to his attention, yet he stayed calm, the feeling not causing him any discomfort.
As the chant came to an end, his eyes glistened for a second, the woven feeling now coming to a knot as another pair of words entered his mind. That voice, he recognized it, and through a very toothy smile he responded with that same deep voice, Yes, summoner...

EchoMonroe
sorry for the little godmod there, I just remembered that their size difference is kinda bigger than normal lol

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:14 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai huffed out a disbelieving laugh and smiled. "It worked," he giggled ",I did it!" He was feeling rather pleased with himself at the moment. Shadow jumped up in excitement and put his paws on Kai's shoulders while barking his approval. He carefully pushed the dog off his shoulders and smiled at Aamon. My name is Kai Walker. You can call me Kai. Shadow calls me master because he is my familiar. He let out a small sigh of relief that he was now able to communicate clearly with Aamon. This would certainly make things easier. Not to be rude but what exactly are you? I've never seen a creature like you before. It was true Kai's own experience with demonic creatures was limited, that had always been more his grandmothers expertise. This was certainly shaping up to quite the learning experience. That was another thing he'd have to deal with eventually. He wasn't sure how he was going to tell his grandmother he summoned a demon but he knew he's have to.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

(OOC: Ih no t's fine.)
Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:51 pm
User Image

Aamon watched on, amused by how his summoner and familiar celebrated his successful spell. Yes, it was in fact much more relieving now that they could communicate a lot easier. Even if it wasn't vocal, not just yet, it was still something a lot better than him mimicking words.
They got over one wall today, now for the rest that were to come. One of them being his weakened state.

Kai Walker, he repeated, child of Valerie Walker... his attention shifted to where Shadow stood, and he gave him a small nod of acknowledgement before turning back to where Kai stood. A look of puzzlement crossed over his harsh features. How was he supposed to answer this question when he thought the answer was obvious, I am me, Aamon. A demon from one of the nine hells... he repeated from a far away unknown image inside his mind. Was his appearance and features that different from the rest of the demons?
Aamon reached up, claws scratching at the skin beneath his collar, I do not know what creature...I am how I came to be. Unsure of how much sense that made, it was the best he could muster up. Aamon came to be just as how he is now. He wasn't sure who brought him into existence, nor did he know the reason or the being behind it.

EchoMonroe

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:19 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai listened intently on what Aamon said while Shadow nudged his hand until it rested against his head. You'll have to forgive me, I don't have too much experience with demons. I've only summoned one before you and that was Shadow. He scratched the dog's head under his hand. He could imagine that existing in a realm of hell wasn't easy so it didn't strike him as odd he couldn't offer more than something basic. Shadow had been particularly happy to be free of the place when he's summoned him. He'd told Kai more than once how much he'd hated being there so in return for his service Kai had promised when he passed and their connection was void Shadow would be free. It wasn't uncommon for a witch to use a sacred promise to set their familiar free as most of them were harmless to humans with out a source of magic to feed their energy. There was only one other demon he'd had experience with and that had been a particularly wicked incubus who resided deep in the forest. He was hoping Aamon would be a bit easier to live with. It appears as though your healing abilities aren't working.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items