Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:34 pm
User Image

╔═══════ ☽ Ʌ ą ѻ η ☾ ═══════╗

Aamon grunted softly as a response. His human was still new to demons such as himself. He wanted to ask why he summoned him in the first place then if he knew little about his kind, but then he remembered that the ritual wasn't exactly for him to begin with. It was for his mother. The female he spoke of as, Valerie.

Aamon shook his head at the poking of his regeneration ability. He brought up his mended arm, again wriggling the claws making the tendons visible where he was stitched up. He poked at the stitching again, feeling an odd itch around the area such as one would normally feel when cut, So it seems, but it is not only that that is different with me. The beast looked to where their little scuffle went on before, recalling just how much damage he took from the shield, and the fact that he wasn't successful with the first swing. My entire being as a whole feels weakened...I do not feel the same power as I did from before.
The fact about that worried the beast slightly, seeing as to how if he were to ever be challenged by another he knew the fight was going to be a struggle if not careful, especially with his healing ability also acting up. So, not only could the alpha become vulnerable, but this also meant that he wasn't going to be strong enough to protect his human from any life-threatening danger.

╚═══════════ ═══════════╝

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 1:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☽Conflicted by your hurt
So let me share your pain
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai frowned at that. He didn't like the idea that him bringing the creature here, by accident or otherwise, had weakened him. There was a part of him saying this was karma for messing with the balance of life and death. Shadow gently nudged Aamon's leg when he poked at the stitches. "You should leave those alone," the wolf said calmly ",master put those in to help. If you aren't healing properly those will help keep the wounds closed. If the wounds don't stay closed here you'll get what they call an infection. It makes you very ill and can taint you blood." Kai glanced down at Shadow and patted his head. He's right. Infections are nasty business and I'd likely have to reopen the wound to get rid of it. Though he was good with healing magic anything that could leach into the blood was always a bit risky and better off not messed with if at all avoidable. He took a deep breath and looked back up at Aamon. I'll do some research and see if I can't find out a way to restore your healing and powers. I can call my grandmother in the morning, shes a bit of a demon expert. She should be able to help.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith
This is the Witching Hour☾

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 2:02 am
User Image

Feeling a small tap on his lower leg, he saw that it was the familiar again. He listened, a little too intently this time since he wasn't at all sure what he would face on this plane.
Infections they both called it. Looking back at his arm, his eyes narrowed on the closed wound. Basically, what they were saying is that this infection worked like poison, and due to his inability to heal at the moment, if 'infected' it would become twice as hard to fix and from the sounds of it, have a longer recovery rate. Great, just great.

Upon hearing his human speak of finding a way to help him recover what he has lost, he nodded, already finding all this quickly becoming a nuisance. Apparently, there was another person he knew who could help them figure out what was going on, but the creature already had a hunch of what it may be. No matter what, it all came down to the connection they both were supposed to have, but Aamon didn't feel a strong bond or pull, least not from Kai. And how was he supposed to when him summoning Aamon was all a mistake. That was his thought, but maybe he was wrong. Either way, they would find out in the morning by this grandmother person.

I do hope that you are right, summoner. he hummed as he sat himself down. Still new to his surroundings he figured he would rest where he stood, he didn't mind. We rest now?
Gods know they both needed it, especially when one nearly murdered the other earlier. This night proved to be quite eventful for the both of them.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:50 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai nodded and was about to ask if he would be more comfortable in the spare bedroom when he sat down. You know you don't have to sleep there. I have a spare bed. Shadow laid down next to the demon and made himself comfortable. "It's alright master," the dog spoke ",A demon in a new place would probably be more comfortable here, they can more easily assess impending threats and can attack them with out having to fight their way out of bed. If you'll remember I slept here for the first month I was with you." Kai had a quip about the fact Shadow was technically a dog and it wasn't unusual for dogs to sleep on the floor lodged on the back of his tongue but he resisted. He walked over and pulled a large black throw blanket off the couch and draped it over them. Wouldn't want you two to get cold. Shadow grabbed the edge of the blanket in his mouth and wound it closer to him. Kai bid them both good night before making his way up to his room and sending a text to his grandmother about what had transpired. She said she would be over in the morning to help. Kai collapsed back into his bed and fell asleep.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
User Image

Before Aamon could respond it seemed his human's familiar already beat him to it. All he could do was nod, surprised that the dog had literally spoken what was on his mind. From where he sat now he had a better sense of the area around him, so if any evil aura came near he'd be able to pick it up. Maybe...hopefully his weakened state didn't affect those senses. Great, now he was thinking it'd be best for him to stay up, he didn't need sleep, least before he didn't. Usually he could stay up for 4-5 days at a time with no drag on his body, but now he could feel the wear on him taking affect. How was crossing through that rift such an energy consuming task?

His thoughts vanished as he felt something soft be thrown around him. A blanket he noted. Hm, a very soft one, he thought to himself, quietly enjoying the feel of it.
With one final nod, he watched his human disappear up some stairs after wishing them a good night. Weird saying. Did all humans do that?

As soon as Kai disappeared, he let the blanket slip off him, his sight then catching Shadow laying next to him. He didn't mind the other's company, he just didn't expect it
It was quiet now, and it felt like he could hear every creak the building would exude. Curiosity began to build up in the creature and for a moment he wanted to look at everything around him. Like a child, he practically itched to get his hands on the weird items that sat idly nearby. Perhaps he'd do that to keep him up throughout the night.

EchoMonroe
You can timeskip if you want :3

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:53 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Shadow nosed at Aamon and laid his head on the other's leg. "Don't worry," he said softly ",we're safe here. Madame Valerie set up a powerful protection barrier before she died. Nothing that wishes to cause harm can enter. The house has spirits but they won't bother you." His tail thumped lightly on the ground behind him as he looked up at the other. His ears perked up as a small orb flitted though the room before disappearing as quickly as it came. He rested his head back against Aamon and sighed. "Master will help figure out what's wrong," he said ",he's a very powerful witch. He's just a little lost since Madame Valerie died. He's lonely and he misses her a lot." Shadow knew Kai better than just about anyone. He'd been there when he got the news his mother had died and had felt Kai's pain. He let out a small whimper as a noise came from up stairs. It sounded like heavy footsteps followed by a metallic dragging. "That's one of the spirits," he informed ",he's bad but he was here when Madame Valerie put up the seal so now he's stuck. He's not like the others, they were human, he's like us. I don't like him."

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:21 pm
User Image

A part of Aamon relaxed at the mention of the protection barrier around the house, but another part of him still wanted to be alert as instinct. He was in a new area, one he knew nothing of, and greatly weakened to add on top of it. He'd believe Shadow's words, but would still be alert for himself. Anything could go wrong, and until he'd spend more time here he would be on his toes, ready for anything to attack them.

Another hum escaped him as he continued listening to Shadow. This Valerie sounded powerful indeed, and very important to Kai. It only made sense that the other would be affected negatively after her death. Aamon understood to an extent. He knew how one would grieve after another passed, but he didn't know that pain himself. He couldn't remember if he ever was close to someone like that. He wasn't sure if he ever felt lonely, nor did he miss anyone who had past. He'd seen so much death, yet experience none of those emotions...

When the other mentioned spirits, in the corner of his eye he saw a soft glow. Upon inspection he noticed it was a little orb. A soul perhaps. He did remember seeing those float around, and how other demons relied on them as a means of sustenance. Thankfully, he wasn't one of them. He required physical food. Meat being his favorite, live or dead.
Suddenly the sound of metal reached his ears from the stairs. Aamon pushed himself up from his position, uneasiness settling in from Shadow's explanation, Is he dangerous?

EchoMonroe
Quick question, it's only Kai and Shadow (im guessing cause he's a familiar) who can understand Aamon, right?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:40 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Shadow nodded with a shudder as he did his best to get closer to the larger demon, clearly scared of the being in question. He whimpered again as the scraping got louder. "He's bad," he growled ",he likes to do bad things to master. He likes to scare master, hurt him. Master Kai has tried to get rid of him but he's attached to the house and he can't figure out why. I don't think even if Master Kai knew how to detach him he'd leave." Shadow shook a bit as the scraping seemed to pass directly over their heads. He could feel the dark aura from the entity. He knew it was just the creatures tricks but every time it was near he felt cold. "The metal is noise is from his claws," he informed ",they're iron. He likes to drag them on the walls and the floors. He doesn't look like a normal demon though. Something isn't right with him, he's not a natural demon." He didn't know how else to explain the creature. All demons had a natural almost animalistic quality to them where as this beast didn't. He seemed vicious in a way far different from a demon, he took joy out of pain. Shadow believed that the creature had been made but a witch practicing blood magic.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

(OOC: Yes since Shadow is linked to Kai they are the only two who can understand him.)
Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:20 am
User Image

That familiar low rumble began to grow inside Aamon's chest as he growled lowly, clearly not at all content with what Shadow was telling him. There was another creature here, one that would bring harm to what was his human now, and unlike Shadow, Aamon showed no fear. In fact he took this as a challenge. Whether he needed to fight or not, if it came down to it, he wouldn't back down.

His own pointed ears twitched from the sound of the metal claws dragging themselves, the noise growing louder since now they were right above. Were they nearing Kai? Was that where his human resided? How did he even defend himself from this thing, because from the sounds of it, it looked like he could only do so much. Aamon glared, a very soft glow coming from his eyes. That was going to change now that he was here.

The red and black beast flexed his hand, reminding himself of the wound he already had. Play it careful, if not...get reckless. He smiled to himself at the thought, his tongue licking over one of his tusks, before making his way to the stairs. Glancing over his shoulder, he motioned for Shadow to follow, Come...I cannot leave summoner by himself with, he looked up, still hearing the scraping, that...
Something still felt off however, and the words Shadow spoke clung to the back of his skull. He was the same as them, but different as well. And for some reason he was stuck here...Interesting. To Aamon it felt like that thing was not just trapped here, but instead he was placed here by someone. A curse perhaps? Either way, he'd make sure that it would leave his human alone, after all, he was now Kai's sword, and shield.

EchoMonroe
Okay, thank you

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 1:30 am
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Shadow whimpered and hesitantly crawled from under the blanket and led the way up the steps to his master's room. The beast sat at the end of Kai's bed with his gaze fixed on the opened door when Shadow entered. The beast was strange to say the least. He was very humanoid but bore ashen gray skin covered in red and white Sumerian markings, his ears were pointed to an extreme like one might see on a goblin and a pair of glossy black antelope horns protruded out of the mess of white curls atop it's head. The beast did indeed have iron claws but they appeared to grow naturally from the tips of his fingers. He flashed a cruel smile that showed the beast had sharp iron teeth as well and quite a good bit of them. Shadow growled at him and slunk around the edge of the room. "You shouldn't be in here," he warned. The beast turned his Merlot colored eyes towards the wolf and glared. "I don't think you have any authority over me mutt," it rumbled ",now shut your mouth or I'll break your leg again." Shadow whimpered at the memory of being dropped out the window by the beast and slunk back. "Besides I'm not here to speak to you," it said as it turned it's head back to the door",I'm interested to see what the little witch summoned."

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:25 pm
User Image

As Shadow stepped through the door, Aamon curled one his hands around the frame to guide him through, his long thick claws being the first of him to be seen until he fully stepped into the room. Although due to his size, the larger demon had to duck in, his hair falling around his horns and hiding parts of his face until he straightened himself up.

Aamon eyed over the other demon as he spoke, or more like threatened Shadow. His soft glowing eyes scanning those iron claws and fangs along with the symbols that coated his dark skin. Interesting indeed. He's never seen a demon with such features before, yet he couldn't say he was surprised since he's seen a lot of different types of demons. Some hardly ever looked the same.

Aamon's gaze hardened once the other demon spoke to him, a bit annoyed with the way he addressed his human. Without warning the creature took a defensive stance as he hunched over while flexing his claws and baring his own fangs and tusks. He nearly barked as another growl came forward, "ɝϮɵ ɸ." He didn't want this demon to be in the same room as his summoner, nor anywhere near him.

(Translation= Leave)
EchoMonroe
I'm just guessing since he's somewhat demon he'd understand the language. I leave the choice to you :3

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:23 am
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

The beast smirked and stood from the bed before taking a step closer to Aamon. He looked the other demon up and down before giving a small laugh and sitting back on the bed. "I don't believe you have any power to make me leave," he sneered ",I was here long before you and I will be here until the boy draws his final breath." The beast ran it's sharp metal claws over Kai's cheek and drew small red welts over the boys skin with them. Kai never budged beyond a faint disagreeing noise. "I wouldn't do anything to drastic in here," he added ",I would hate to see the boy hurt in the crossfire." His claws continued to stroke down Kai's face and through his hair. He smirked at Aamon as he watched the other creature carefully, clearly analyzing his every move. Shadow growled a but as the beast continued to touch his master though he felt as though there wasn't much he could do.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

(OOC: I was thinking the same thing lol.)
Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:57 pm
User Image

He let go of another growl, this one a bit deeper than before as he watched the other drag a claw down his human's skin. Aamon was losing patience, and weakened or not, he wasn't going to back down and just watch.
"ɿȑ Ҹώψ фζ ϛ ɛῗ." he added, still trying to figure out what motive this demon had with his summoner.

He watched as a slight fidget came from Kai at the other's touches. The glow in his eyes were becoming brighter, but then burnt out at the idea of his human getting hurt if he were to start anything with the other demon. It had a point. This room was much too small with little to no room for the other to hide or run. Downstairs was already a mess from their little fight earlier, so this room would probably be destroyed if two demons were to draw blood in it.
Very well. If he wasn't going to leave Kai, then he was going to take matters into his own hands...literally.

Not bothered or concerned at all for his own well being, he moved forward, closing the gap between him and the demon as he made his way over to his human.
He must've been in some form of deep sleep, or a little spell if he wasn't waking to the touches of the demon or the sounds of their voices. Either way, he didn't hesitate in reaching down to grab an arm, hoping to easily pull his human away from the other, and into his own arms.

(Translation= Just as you have no power to leave)
EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:55 am
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

The beast took obvious enjoyment out of Aamon's displeasure if the short cackle he gave was anything to go by. He watched as the other demon began to make his way over to the boy. He waited until Aamon was fairly close before circling his iron claws around Kai's neck. He still didn't wake. It was around that moment Shadow realized there had to be some kind of magic involved that was keeping Kai asleep and growled. The beast shot the wolf a sharp glare it the creature backed down a bit. "On step closer and I will snap his neck," he said with a snarl ",we wouldn't want that would we? Though I can assure you I would enjoy killing him. There is something strangely intoxicating about snuffing the life out of something so powerful yet so weak. Wouldn't you agree?" He was antagonizing the other, seeing what it would take to get a rise out of him. He dug one of his claws into Kai's pale neck and the witch let out a small whimper of pain. It was a warning to back off and to take him seriously. He didn't really want to kill the boy but he would to prove a point.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:48 pm
User Image

At the other's warnings, Aamon quickly withdrew his arm as he nearly roared, "Ҕ ϙȥ ʒ ҝ ɸɥ ђ Ͼɞ ȣѬљ?" This demon was toying with him, and he loathed these types of games. He was in a tight position with not being able to reach his human right now, and the thought of not knowing what to do was pushing him towards the edge. He didn't want to lose control, not here in such a small confinement, but his temper was slowly rising within him. What did this thing want with his summoner?

The beast released one of his own warning growls as he watched the other sink a claw into his humans neck. And as hard as it was, he remained still, not wanting the other to do Kai anymore harm. It was clear to him now that his human had to be under some type of spell if he wasn't waking up. How was he supposed to reach him? Through bared fangs, he tried wracking up some ideas, yet nothing came. If only- wait. Their minds were connected now, right? Kai made it so to communicate with each other. Somehow, hopefully, his voice could reach his human that way? It wouldn't hurt to try...
He narrowed his eyes towards the demon, locking his gaze with it. He nearly spat at the other's threat, "Ȣ ʩɅ ɣ ʋȽ ζѺ Φѽ ҁѦϿ."
Wake up...summoner...wake up.

(Translation= What is it that you want...
Satisfaction from killing something weaker than you? Your ideals are no different than a childs')
EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces