A Heart... for a Monster? [[ Echo & Luv ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☽Conflicted by your hurt
So let me share your pain
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

The beast flashed an iron clad grin as the other backed off which grew even wider when Aamon asked what he wanted. "I want his power," he answered ",his mother was one of the strongest witches of her time, so was his grandmother. He is just as powerful. I want that power for myself." There were many ways one could take a witches power though none of them easy. For a magical being to steal another's magic was even more complicated. He couldn't just kill the kid, that wouldn't work, Kai's power had to be willingly given which made things much trickier. The beast looked back down at Kai and ran the backs of his fingers over his cheek. "One day it will be mine hell beast," he said softly ",mark my words." The beast glared when he noticed Kai's eyes flutter as if he was trying to wake. He snarled at Aamon but didn't move. I can't...I'm trying...please make him stop touching me! Kai struggled to try and wake but to no avail. His chest began to rapidly rise and fall with panic as the beast continued to touch him. Shadow growled threateningly at the beast. "He doesn't want you touching him," the wolf snarled.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith
This is the Witching Hour☾

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:10 am
User Image

╔═══════ ☽ Ʌ ą ѻ η ☾ ═══════╗

Power? That's what this demon wanted? He wanted his human's power, and he could see why. The human did have some strong energy, Aamon could sense it. After all, it was strong enough to summon him.
Aamon wanted to feel calm, knowing now that this demon was just power hungry like a lot of the others, but he couldn't be fully satisfied with knowledge until his human was safe, and away from him.

Perhaps he was one step closer to that. Aamon kept his glare locked on the other, even when he heard his human's voice inside his head. The message was as clear as day, and to him it was an order from his human. Yes, summoner...
With the demon too preoccupied with his human, it would be easy to find an opening. Aamon just needed to time it right, hoping that his human would come out of it unscathed. His claws twitched a bit in anticipation as he eyed the other, waiting for the perfect moment to open up when the other looked away.
"њɣ ʋφ ҏѻ ѳѶѩ!" Aamon brought his arm up, and swiped his claws right above Kai, making sure to barely miss his body. His reaction was fast and a reckless one at that; he hoped the other wouldn't process it too quickly. With the speed and intensity, hopefully his attack would slash right through the other, or at least get him to dodge away.

╚═══════════ ═══════════╝

(Translation= But it won't be today)
EchoMonroe

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:45 am
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

The beast instantly recognized the attack but thought better of starting a fight. He vanished into thin air as if he'd never been there at all. Kai jerked up in bed with a gasp and wrapped his arms around himself a he resisted the urge to break down. He can't hurt you, don't cry. He can't hurt you, don't cry. He can't hurt you, don't cry. His thoughts looped as he tried to keep himself from an impending panic attack. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt his breath seize up in his chest. Don'tcry,don'tcry,don'tcry! He couldn't focus on the fact Aamon could hear his thoughts, couldn't focus on anything but the fear that currently had him in it's grip. Shadow nudged his arm with his snout and what little will he'd had broke. He threw his arms around the wolf and sobbed into his neck. He was scared. That beast could have done horrible things to him and Kai had been powerless to stop him. Shadow tried to comfort his clearly distraught master to no avail.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:25 pm
User Image

Aamon's claws met nothing. They didn't slice through anything, or scratch, nothing. The demon had disappeared, leaving no trace behind no matter how much Aamon searched all around the room. He couldn't feel his energy anywhere, he couldn't sense him or smell him either. He completely vanished. "ɰϥ ϱϮ." he huffed, letting his rage die out. Well, at least he got him to leave, even if it was only for a short time.
Something else called to him though, extinguishing the remaining anger within him. His human was talking to him again, only the command this time confused the bigger monster. As he turned around, he could see his human now awake and sitting up, only he looked 'damaged' again, like before when he had summoned him. He couldn't see any major wound on his body, but he sensed the same stress as if he was severely hurt.
He repeated the command as he neared the bed to stand over the two of them, Don't...cry..? He didn't understand. For a demon like him, didn't understand most emotions. Aamon then noticed that same liquid from before as well, but there was more now. He reached forward, a large black claw lightly wiping away a tear that managed to stay whole. He examined the small drop on his tainted finger still unsure what the substance was, Are you...hurt?

(Translation= coward)
EchoMonroe

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:45 am
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai jumped a bit having momentarily forgotten he and Aamon were now sharing thoughts. He intended on replying, he really did but he couldn't calm himself enough to do so. Shadow thankfully took over so he wouldn't have to. "Master is scared," the wolf explained ",when humans under go extreme fear or stress some can experience something called a panic attack. It makes it hard for them to breathe and control their own emotions. Master is crying because he is scared of the beast." Kai buried his face into the wolfs fur at his neck and held on to him as if his life depended on it. Shadow gave him a gentle nudge along with the soft reminder to breathe and he took in a shaky, gasping breath. The wolf carefully talked Kai through some deep breaths that helped settle him some. He stopped crying but refused to release Shadow. He could still feel the strong knot of fear in his chest at having the beast in his room, on his bed, touching him with out his permission. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:33 am
User Image

Aamon returned his attention back to his human, his eyes almost studying him as he listened to Shadows explanation. So crying was something a human did when undergoing a large amount of stress, and he could only guess that fear could be one of those factors. The way Kai was left shaking; did fear affect all humans that way?
It was strange, really. Even though his question had been answered, he felt more confused. Not of his human though, but of himself. Had he ever cried before? He couldn't recall being fearful of anything, or hurt enough. As if trying to mimic Kai, Aamon reached up, letting the tip of his claw lightly scrape over his eye, under, around...hm, nothing. He didn't feel any liquid come from it.

Aamon cocked his head to the side at Kai's words. Upset him? How did he upset him? I am not upset... He replied honestly. The creature glanced about the room again, as if trying to see if he could sense the other nearby at all. I should apologize...for not being here, summoner.. Aamon then sat himself next to the bed; legs crossed, and hands atop. He was determined to stay fully alert now, and in the same room this time. I will stay here now, as you rest.
He didn't like that his human came under attack. He didn't like how much fear affected him. He didn't like, how hurt his human looked when he cried. It made him feel something inside himself, something that he could only assume was anger.

EchoMonroe

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:13 am
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai looked at Aamon and opened his mouth to say he didn't have to do that but the words never came. He thought better of it seeing as he was able to run off the beast easily. He calls himself Avaritia. It's the Latin word for greed but there's something...off about him. He's stronger than he appears. He curled back up into his bed as Shadow crawled in next to him under the blankets. The wolf was always a comfort to Kai, something about being snuggled with a large fluffy animal was calming to him. He knew that where ever the beast was it was near by, he never liked to be far from Kai. He still felt shaky and unsteady as he tried to put the whole incident out of his mind. He hugged Shadow closer to him and kissed the wolf's neck. He's not the only dark spirit here but he is the only demonic one...at least I think he's demonic. The other is just an angry spirit but he keeps to the attic, you won't see much of that one...thank you for making him go away. He'd felt the need to thank the demon for whatever reason. He knew he felt immensely safer having something that could properly handle the beast. Good night Aamon. Kai closed his eyes and was able to drift off to sleep with ease.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:03 pm
User Image

Avaritia, so that was the name of that strange demon. He couldn't say he recognized the name, hasn't come across a demon like that one. He was still curious as to why that demon hung around though. He'd leave it, a question better suited for the coming day instead considering he knew his human needed rest.

As the other snuggled into his bed with the familiar, Aamon unconsciously glanced upwards at the mention of another angry spirit. He hoped that what his human said was true, and that that spirit wouldn't be as troublesome as the demonic one he'd encountered. Either way, he'd do his best to protect his summoner.

Aamon felt a little strange, perhaps confused when he heard Kai thank him. He was only fulfilling his duty so there was no need to thank him, but instead of arguing against it he merely bowed his head at the other in a show of respect and acceptance.
His ears were then greeted by that same phrase again. Unsure of the meaning behind it, or whether or not he was supposed to repeat it, the beast simply chuffed in return letting his natural instincts speak for him instead.
The room fell quiet finally as his human drifted to sleep, and the only light that shone was that of the moon outside. It was going to be a long night, but one that didn't feel different to Aamon's usual routine at times from where he came from. When the beast was being hunted, sometimes he wouldn't sleep for days at a time. Always alert of his surroundings and watching his back. This situation was no different, only that this time he would watch over another instead of himself.

EchoMonroe

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:15 pm
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai woke the next morning to Shadow nosing his face. He grumbled and tried to shove the wolf away to no avail. He sighed an opened his eyes to the happy form of his familiar snuggled in bed with him. "Master must get up," Shadow insisted ",grandmother will be here soon and you must eat." He groaned and pulled the blankets over his head while Shadow stood on the bed barking. After a long minute Kai realized the wolf wasn't going to let up and he tossed the blanket's off of him and sat up. "Alright I'm up, you can be quiet now," he sighed. The wolf stopped barking and jumped off his bed before bolting out the door. He shook his head and looked over to Aamon. Good morning. Are you hungry? He stood and stretched as he waited for the demon to answer. His shoulder gave a sharp click that pulled a small gasp out of him. He moved to the other one getting a similar reaction then his back. There were a series of pops down his spine as he bent backwards and he groaned at the feeling.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:42 pm
User Image

It was a calm night for the most part. The only sounds that rung within his ears was the voice of the house creaking in the wind.
Aamon sat still for the most part, though his eyes did jump to the soft flutter of the little orbs that floated by occasionally. He'd track their movement, his golden eyes jumping around like a feline, and through the hours had found out that they would mainly linger over his sleeping human. A thought pondered in his head in that moment. Were they also drawn to him as he was?

The morning sun came before he knew it, his thoughts silenced at the voice of his human's familiar. Like before, he sat silent studying the behavior exchanged between the two. His long ears dropped once the other began barking. Shadow was a loud animal is all that he got from it, before finally seeing his human sit up as the other ran out the door.
His ears then perked up when he was spoken to. Another different greeting, only this was the opposite of last nights, and like last night, he opened his mouth to let another chuff sound come out to greet in return. Aamon then nodded at the question of hunger. Come to think of it, he felt starved for some reason, as if he hadn't eaten in days.
Very. he replied as he watched his human stretch, his ears twitching slightly to every snap that came from the others much smaller body. The beast then took that as a queue to get himself up, Shall I go hunt for something, summoner? He didn't recognize this world, but there had to be some type of food source out there anyway for the humans, so he'd figure he'd go out to hunt something.

EchoMonroe

Luvable Heartless

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:16 am
☽Conflicted by your hurt
Convicted for my church
I was born in flames✬

Kai glanced over at Aamon when he asked about hunting. If you want live food feel free, there's rabbits and deer in the woods nearby, you can go with Shadow but if you're asking for me I will be cooking breakfast. You're more than free to join me if you want. He smiled kindly at the demon before making his way down the stairs and to the back door where Shadow was practically begging to be let out. He slid open the door and left it open to give Aamon the option to follow the familiar or not. He reached out the back door and flicked a switch to turn on the sprinkler to water the garden before making his way to the small kitchen. He poked through the fridge and emerged with a carton of eggs and a pound of bacon as well as some milk and butter. He had decided on actually making something for breakfast outside of a bowl of cereal and set to making waffles. He started frying off the bacon as he hummed to himself. It was a song his mother used to sing to him when he was little and couldn't sleep. He wasn't fully paying attention and wound up getting splattered by the bacon grease when it popped in the pan. He yelped and jumped back as he rubbed his wrist where he'd been burnt.

✬Addicted to my fate
Watch as I devour
Convicted for my faith

Luvable Heartless

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items