Submit

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:16 am
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
Come have some tea and relaxxxxx

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It had been a long week for Tama with traveling to America and starting his next project. There is some issues coming up with building his new Japanese tea garden here. Not only that but he still was not used to his new living arrangements, which is a lot more modern than to his taste. At this moment the kitsune was at the new location of where his garden is being built, which is close to the middle of the city. There was some issues with the soil at the site which could be bad for the plants and trees he wishes to plant here. But Tama never backs down and is willing to spend as much money as possible to make it to his liking. Of course the contractors that were hired did not like how much work they will be forced to do.

After a few hours of arguing with contractors, Tama was finally able to get some dinner in him. His assistant Riku managed to find a somewhat decent sushi restaurant but in the end the kitsune was not impressed. In an effort to lighten his boss mood, he managed to convince Tama to go out to a bar with him. Once they arrived, they made themselves comfortable at the bar and started with some small chit chat before Riku started talking about work. The longer they sat there. The more Tama drank of the cheap sake the bar had to offer. It did nothing and tasted like water to him, wishing it would at least block his annoying assistant babble out about work. "Naze anata wa watashi o koko ni tsureteitte yasuzake no shigoto ni tsuite hanashita nodesu ka(1)" Tama asked Riku with an unamused look. "Mikio-shi, sumimasen ga, watashitachi wa korera no koto o kangaedasu hitsuyō ga arimasu(2)" Riku said as he looked unamused too. At this point Tama was looking around the bar seeing other people looking at the pair as they spoke in Japanese. The kitsune let out a sigh and hoped something interesting would catch his attention soon as he sat there and listened to his assistant babbling.

(Translation: (1)Why did you bring me here to talk about work over cheap sake. (2)I am sorry Mr. Mikio, but we need to get these things figured out )

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When you came in the air went out
And every shadow filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you

If Lucian was being completely honest with himself he hated leaving his house. He'd much rather spend his evenings alone on his couch with a book and his hell hound but his friends insisted he must celebrate breaking a subscriber record. He wan't too sure of the numbers, he paid someone to handle the actual business side of his shows. Which is how he found himself in a bar sipping a Jack Daniels on the rocks. His friends had forced him into a pair of jeans he's insisted were too tight and drug him along to several bars that evening and all he had to show for it was a handful of phone numbers from people who only wanted to hook up with him for internet fame or money and a bad attitude. He was making his way through the crowd when he was stopped by a girl who'd recognized him offline. Figures. She'd been entirely too close to him ans twirled her fingers through a lock of his hair. He could practically see the dollar signs in her eyes and he excused himself before making his way back to the bar in hopes of drinking the evening away. One of his friends piped up saying he should dance or try to hook up. "If you haven't noticed the only people who seem to want to ******** me want to do it on camera," he scoffed ",forgive me for wanting someone who actuallyy thinks I'm attractive" He scanned the crowd, hoping to find someone worth his time.

I'm the kind to sit up in his room
Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:30 pm
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama felt as if he could fall asleep with any given moment if he had to keep listening to Riku yammer on about work. By this point he was annoyed that the saki he was drinking was barely even getting him buzzed which only added to the kitsunes boredom. As he watched Riku turn to take a sudden phone call, Tama saw this as a perfect opportunity to sneak away. By the time his assistant had turned around, the kitsune was already hiding in the crowd and trying to make his way to the exit. By the time he heard the other man call his name, he was snickering to himself as he enjoyed doing this. But with his horrible luck, Tama managed to trip over his own two fit and land against someone that was at the bar. "I-I'm so so-sorry I-" Tama stumbled over his words as he tried to apologize, embarrassed from tripping. But when he looked to see who it was that he had crashed into, the blush on his face only darkened. Tama recognize the man from the videos he tends to watch while home alone, never once did he think he would ever run into this man. "Ah I would be happy to replace your drink as an apology, but I'm in a bit of a hurry" he offered to buy the other another drink. Just then he could hear Riku calling his name get closer and Tama couldn't help but become obviously nervous. His eyes glanced towards the exit as his freedom from work for the night was just a few feet away, but he couldn't just be rude to the guy he had bumped into. Tama cursed at himself and his clumsiness for getting him into this mess, all he wanted to do was have some fun.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Lucian hadn't been paying attention to what was going on around him until someone crashed into him. His drink wound up on the front of his shirt. He grunted and on reflex grabbed the other's shoulders to help steady them. When he actually looked down he was surprised to see a rather delicate looking male in his arms. One glance and he could almost tell the other was some kind of demon, though what remained a mystery. He'd been about to respond when he noticed the almost panicked look on the other's face and saw someone approaching them. Not that it was a chore for him to see the other male, Lucian practically towered over everyone. He leaned down close enough he could talk into the others ear and not be heard by those around them. "Why don't you and I ditch this place," he purred ",and you can make it up to me another way?" He knew he wasn't being entirely fair. Being an incubus left him with some interesting powers one being the power of suggestion. All he had to do was put the thought into someone's head and he could usually get whet he wanted from them. He had noticed the way the other flushed when he'd looked at him though he didn't seem to be trying to get something from Lucian.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:40 pm
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As Lucian leaned down to whisper in the kitsunes ear, Tama could feel his heart start to race. The others words only lingered in his head for a few seconds before his annoying assistant voice snapped him back to reality. "That sounds like a deal" he said with a sweet smile before grabbing Lucian's hand and darting for the door. Tama was thankful with being short around all these Americans that it made it harder for Riku to see him leave the bar. Once the two was a good distance from the bar, Tama finally let go of the taller males hand and bursted into laughter. "He's going to be so mad at me in the morning" he giggled as he covered his mouth some. "Hehe thank you for saving me from my annoying assistant, I'm Tama Mikio and I truly am sorry for getting your shirt wet" Tama spoke to Lucian in an embarrassed tone. It was obvious Tama wasn't from America from his thick Japanese accent, but he still spoke English well enough for others to understand him. "Anyways let's have fun, I did say I would repay you but I'll be honest...I've only been here for about a week so I dont know the area" he gave a nervous chuckle. The kitsune couldn't stop thinking of all the people he could have ran into, it's the guy he tends to watch. He's really feeling like he's got the worst luck tonight or the best.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Lucian let himself be led out of the bar by the other male. The incubus leaned against a nearby wall as he watched the other demon burst into laughter. He smiled at the other as he apologized. "It's fine," he reassured ",I'll dry." He cocked his head a bit once he took notice of the others accent but said nothing. He'd spent years working on hiding his rather thick Creole accent himself, though sometimes he could still hear it. He'd had a fan point it out in a stream once, said they liked it, he'd stopped hiding it when he filmed after that. He listened as the other explained he was new to the area and didn't really know his way around. Ooh, I can fix that. He smirked and brushed a stray piece of white hair from Tama's face. Japanese, white hair, definitely some kind of demon. I wonder if he'd tell me? "Luckily for you I know my way around very well," he replied ",there's a bar a short walk from here I love. It's not nearly as crowded and attracts a calmer clientele. Plus they have really good quality alcohol." He shoved himself off the wall and looped his arm around the other's shoulders. "Shall we," he asked with a playful lilt to his voice.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:31 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama could feel a light blush return to his cheeks as he seen Lucian smile at him. He had always thought taller man was handsome, but now being face to face with him he couldn't help but feel shy almost. His blush only deepened when Lucian suddenly reached out and moved some hair from his face. "Th-that sounds perfect... I'm starting to think my assistant is horrible at picking places" he said with a small chuckle. When he felt the other snake his arm around his shoulders for a moment his heart started to race. But then he caught a whiff of the others scent and that's when he could tell Lucian was not a human but instead a demon. "Yes! Let's go, I'm hoping to find some better saki than the one that bar offered" he said with a small chuckle. The blush didn't leave his face as he wasn't expecting to be this close to the Male as they walked. "So what shall I call my new partner in crime?" Tama spoke in a somewhat playful tone. Even though he felt shy, he could still be playful.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:54 pm

The more Lucian saw Tama blush, the more he loved it. There was some deep rooted sadistic part of his brain egging him on to see how far he could push the other before he simply combusted. He began steering Tama in the direction of the bar in question when he heard the other ask for his name. "Most people know me as The Incubus King," he chuckled ",but you can call me Lucian." He watched to see if the other would react to his not so subtle drop of his cam name. He kept his arm locked around the other as he continued to walk. It was a rather possessive gesture, he was aware, but he found himself wanting to maintain contact with the other. The bar Lucian led him to was much smaller than the one they'd been previously occupying but it was certainly much higher end. It had a somewhat art-deco 1920's era feel to it. There was a long black and gold granite bar with dark wooden stool lined along it as well as several small dark wooden tables interspersed through out the area. There weren't many people there, it looked like mainly a small group of business men who's just ended their shift. He took the chance to direct them to a table more towards the back and pulled out a chair for Tama.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:30 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama willingly let Lucian lead the way as he didn't care where he ended up as long as he was entertained. When the taller male said his cam name, Tama couldn't help but blush harder as he didn't expect to hear that. He cleared his throat before saying in a shy tone "Lucian is-is just fine." But hearing the others cam name made it dawn on the kitsune on what the other was. 'So he's an actual incubus, makes sense now.' Tama knew many different races due to his gardens being so popular in Japan. Many can hide well amongst the humans, so he wasn't surprised to figure out what Lucian was. When he had been watching his videos, he figured the man was just another typical human using a demon to gain fame. Tama gave a sweet smile as Lucian pulled his chair out for him, sitting down and looking around the bar. The kitsune was definitely impressed and preferred this setting than the one he was just at. "So-so I'm sure you know. But yes I have seen your videos and in fact i actually watch often" Tama embarrassingly admitted, feeling his face grow red. "But I'm actually here on business! I'm here for a whole year while looking over my new project being built.... I-I didnt even know you lived in this city" he quickly said as he wanted to clear the air. He knew Lucian had said his cam name for a reason so he was not going to lie to the male straight to his face. Tama had honor and knew when he's been found out and admit it even if its embarrassing.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Lucian kept his eyes locked on Tama as he stuttered out his admission. It brought a smile to his face to watch the other squirm. "Relax," he sad smoothly ",you don't owe me an explanation but if it makes you feel better I believe you." He couldn't remember the last time he'd met someone so shy around him. When's the last time someone got this flustered just by my presence? Oh...him. He stopped his thoughts there and pushed them away. He wanted to have an enjoyable evening not depress himself.A waitress stopped by their table and Lucian ordered his drink of choice, scotch, and purely our of habit ordered for Tama as well. He'd remembered the other saying he wanted sake. The waitress gave them a smile and walked away before he realized what he'd done. You're not in charge of people anymore! You can't do that! He turned his attention to Tama. "I am so sorry," he apologized ",I shouldn't have done that. It's an old habit I am trying to break. I apologize." He knew nowadays most people didn't take kindly to others ordering for them, found it controlling. Old habits die hard.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:23 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama couldn't help but feel even more embarrassed when Lucian finally said something to him after his little babble. But still, the kitsune did feel a little at ease knowing the other at least believed him. He didn't want to seem like a crazed fan or anything but he still felt nervous around the other. In fact he was so nervous that he hadn't realized the waitress had walked up up until Lucian was ordering for him. For a moment he felt embarrassed once again but that was until he saw the others reaction and heard his apology. "Hehe.. no it's fine, I'm used to people ordering for me" Tama giggled out before giving the other a friendly smile. He was used to his assistant ordering for him, so this was something he was used to since he tends to take a long time to order. "I have a habit of taking to long of time while ordering so my assistant usually just gets me whatever, so no need to apologize" he said in a cheerful tone. Tama was starting to feel less nervous now, but only by a little. It didnt take long for their drinks to arrive, slowly grabbing his sake and taking a sip. "Mm.. definitelybetter than the last bar" he said with a sigh of relief as he was happy this sake was at least stronger. It had been a long week and he was needing this break away from it all.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:15 am

Lucian was pleased to find Tama wasn't upset over him ordering for him. He smiled and thanked the waitress when she arrived back with their drinks and took a sip. "They put a lot of money into this place," he explained ",it's technically a historical landmark. One of only a handful of high end nightclubs in the area, they wanna keep it that way. Now you're here from Japan on business, what kind of business?" He was genuinely curious, most people here from other countries tended to be tourists. He leaned forward to rest his elbows on the table and frowned when his hair fell into his face before sweeping it into a ponytail. He noted the nervous energy surrounding Tama and was hoping the alcohol would help alleviate that. Being an incubus made him surprisingly sensitive towards other people's emotions, it helped him read his partner. He did have the ability to sway someone's emotions but it wasn't a tactic he liked using. He much preferred his partners unaltered by his powers. He already felt a bit funny about what he'd done in the bar though Tama didn't seem to notice or mind for that matter. He'd been tempted to reach across the table and touch the other but he didn't want to seem pushy.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:42 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama's attention was drawn to the other when Lucian started to talk about bars history, naturally curious as he loves to learn. But when asked why he was here on business it was almost like the kitsunes face lit up with joy. "Oh I'm here to build a traditional Japanese garden, or tea garden I believe is what Americans call it. I'm going to be here for at least a year, give the few weeks every few months I have to travel back to Japan to tend to my other gardens" Tama spoke about his work with pride and joy. He also seemed to be relaxing while talking about what he does for a living at the moment. "To be honest it's been nice not having people stop me on the streets here...in Japan I've become somewhat of a celebrity because of my gardens and teas. So it's been nice to get a break from that at least" he said with a small sigh before taking a sip. It was then he realized he has been talking for some time about his work and wondered if he had bored Lucian. "Ah sorry, I didnt mean to go on like that" he laughed a little as he rubbed the back of his head. Tama seemed better as he smiled kindly towards the taller male, glad to have someone else to talk to other than his assistant.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:55 am

Lucian listened intently to Tama. He smiled at the way Tama's face lit up when talking about his business. He simply raised an eyebrow when the other apologized. "You have nothing to apologize for," he said with a shrug ",I personally love seeing someone who is passionate about what they do. It took me a very long time to find that myself. I ran my family's business when I was younger because it was what was expected of me. I was good at it too, but times have since changed and I with them." He'd kept his exact job as vague as possible. It was hard to look at people and admit to being a plantation owner with all the connotations that came with it. He'd owned slaves, done horrid things to them because he hadn't seen them as people, he was just thankful he wasn't that person any longer. He took another sip off his drink. "So I will admit to knowing very little about Japanese culture," he said with a chuckle ",what on earth is a tea garden?" He paused after speaking having briefly heard a resurrection of his Creole accent. Where did that come from?

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:26 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The kitsune was glad to see he hadn't bored the other with his talk about work. But he tilted his head some as he listend to Lucian tell him some about his family's business, curious as to what it was. But he knew better than to press on a subject someone was not ready to share with him. Tama couldn't help but laugh when Lucian asked him what a tea garden was. "A tea garden is just a traditional Japanese garden but with a tea house in the middle of it. I design mine so that even if you are in the city, you can feel lost in nature. Traditional tea houses in Japan sell different teas of course and snacks that complement the teas" he spoke with a smile as he watched the other male. Just as he was finishing his sake the waitress had come over and asked if he would like a refill and in which he simply nodded yes. It had been a while since he's gotten to drink like this with someone so he was enjoying himself at the moment. "I actually started my first garden as a hobby in my small village that had very little technology to touch it. But it grew so popular that I figured if people wanted to invest in me then I dont mind building and sharing my work with more people. Though I feel I hardly get a break now" he let out a sigh as he missed the silence of his home sometimes. He thanked the waitress before taking a drink if his sake. Tama wondered how he would feel after this drink since it's been a while since he had a drink this strong. His assistant was good at keeping him from getting drunk which was no fun for the kitsune.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces