Submit

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:05 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
Come have some tea and relaxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"And what if I am flirting?" Tama teased back even though a small blush appeared on his cheeks. Even drunk the kitsune was not used to someone making the first moves, buy he had to remind himself he was with an incubus. Tama's blush deepened as he felt Lucian tug at his waist, making him press against the taller male as he listened to his speak. He couldn't help but feel his heart race as he heard those words and couldn't help but wonder if the other was working his powers against the kitsune. "Well it must be true if you say so" Tama spoke softly as he wrapped his arms around Lucian. One hand playfully tan up the taller males back while his other hand played with the rim of Lucians tight jeans.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When you came in the air went out
And every shadow filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you

Lucian's hand remained on Tama's waist while the other tangled in his hair. He couldn't help the small smirk the kit's flushed cheeks brought to his face. "If you were flirting I'd have to say I hop you know what you're getting yourself into sweetness," he purred ",being a creature that is literally an embodiment of sex means I've got some...quirks in the bedroom. Think you can handle it?" He wanted to see if Tama would falter when he told him the truth. He'd seen lesser people shy away from the subject and leave. He didn't hold it against them.

I'm the kind to sit up in his room
Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:54 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama couldn't help but smirk and chuckle a little when Lucian asked if he knew what he was getting himself into. The kitsune still blushed though as he wasnt one to talk about who he's slept with. "I have been around for one hundred and twenty years, this is not my first time with one of your kind. After all I am a kitsune and we do make great lovers" he spoke softly as he enjoyed Lucians fingers being tangled in his hair. He wondered if the other would be a little jealous that he wasn't the first incubus Tama has been with. His hand slowly ran up Lucians back before letting his fingers twist and play with the males long black hair. Tama then did something he normally doesnt do, he let his white fox ears appear along with his two white fluffy fox tails. "I'm not nervous because of what you are and can do. I get nervous around extremely attractive men" Tama admitted with a playful smile. Being slightly drunk always helps calm his nerves and makes him not so shy to admitting things. Tama leaned forward and playfully nipped Lucians neck, wondering how he would react.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:17 am

That n**, that little innocent n**, that was Lucian's undoing. He growled softly as he tightened his grip on Tama's hair and rather forcefully brought their lips together. His hand on tightened on the kit's waist as he tugged him impossibly closer. A sort of possessive fire was lit in him after hearing Tama's admission. There was a certain pride he took in being a "first" so to speak. He continued to growl as he nipped at Tama's lower lip.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:01 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

That growl and then the fingers gripping his white hair tighter only sent chills down Tamas back. When Lucian forcefully kissed him he could feel his heart start to speed up as he was pressed tight against the taller males body. At first the kitsune wasn't used to someone being so dominant but as soon as the other bit his lower lip and growled, Tama eyes shifted to almost wild. He let out a growl of his own before deepening the kiss as he pushed his tongue into Lucians mouth. There was a part of Tama that doesnt like being dominated and once turned on he usually fights with his partner. Suddenly the kitsune ran one of his hands up under Lucians shirt and lightly scratched the other males back.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:18 pm

Lucian used his grip on Tama's hair to jerk the other back a bit. He chuckled a bit and kissed down the kit's neck. He sunk his teeth in just above the others collar, making sure the mark was visible. It wasn't hard enough to break skin but certainly hard enough to bruise. He sucked on the pale skin of the other demons throat, laving his tongue over the bruise before applying more pressure. It was taking everything in him to not simply pin Tama to the wall. No, he wouldn't do that but he wanted this time to indulge before dragging to fox to his bedroom. He kneaded Tama's hip and tightened his grip. He finally pulled away from the others neck to admire his work. "If you wish to fight me darling," he purred into the other's ear ",that's fine but I've never lost a challenge."

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:41 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama was surprised when his head was suddenly jerked back. Not because the other was so forceful but more he was surprised with how strong Lucian was. He wiggled against the incubus body as he felt the other kiss down his neck. But when Lucian sunk his teeth in the kitsune couldn't help but let out moan as he enjoyed the harsh bite. As he felt Lucian knead his hip and pull away from his neck the kitsune couldn't help but press tighter against the other. But when he heard the taller male words he couldn't help but growl at him. Using his abilities, within a flash Tama kicked Lucians legs out from underneath him and brought him to the ground with the kitsune on top. From there Tama quickly bit hard on the right side of Lucians neck, making sure he would leave a mark. After a little of teasing the males neck he finally let go to see his work. "Don't underestimate a kitsune, we like a fight" he whispered in a taunting tone in the others ear.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:28 pm

Lucian had expected Tama to rise to his challenge so when the fo sent him sprawling he went with it. The teeth catching his neck did catch him a bit off guard but he went with it. He moved both his hands to Tama's hips but outside of that he didn't move until the other spoke. A smirk appeared on his face as he ran his hands up Tama's body. "Good," he replied before wrapping his arms around Tama's torso and flipping them over. He dug his knees into Tama's thighs and quickly grabbed the other by the forearms. It was all in all a decent pin, not the worst but certainly not the best. He kissed Tama again, this time much more roughly.

[quote"w o l f y_stars"]

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:52 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama shivered as he felt Lucians hands slide up his body before hearing him speak. Suddenly within a few seconds the kitsune had been flipped and pinned on his back with his arms pinned next to him. Before he had time to react he was met with an even more rougher kiss than earlier. For a moment the kitsune couldn't help but moan against Lucians lips as he was having so much fun with the other. But he wasn't going to submit just yet. Tama rubbed his two fox tails together before connecting his fingers with Lucians and sending a decent shock to the other. Being a kitsune, Tama could control electricity. Of course he didn't shock the Male too bad, just enough to put him off guard so the Tama could bite Lucians lower lip and let out a growl.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:16 am

Lucian grunted and pulled back in surprise at the shock. He glared playfully at Tama. "Not fair," he teased ",I made a point not to use any of my demonic abilities bu since you wanna play dirty." He caressed the side of the kit's face as he felt his own demonic energy pulse through his skin. "You really don't wanna fight me," he purred. He was using his power of suggestion, he'd seen it work at the bar. He moved to kiss the other side of Tama's neck and gently nipped his ear. He kissed Tama again but this time it was different, this time it was more than a ploy at dominance. Most incubi could subdue others with a single kiss. It was because of their demonic nature. It was a trick Lucian had learned how to control, how to put just enough of his energy into a kiss to sway another.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:25 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama smirked playfully up at the other as he seen his reaction to his little shock. Just as he was going to say something he felt Lucain caress his cheek, he felt strange all of a sudden. Then when he heard the incubus words his eyes softened a bit as he felt the males power wash over him. It felt like he didnt have a second to respond to the others actions as he felt Lucian kiss his neck before nipping at his ear. The kiss made his head spin as he wasn't used to someone using so much of their power on him. Tama couldn't help but kiss back while pressing his body tightly against Lucians. But then the kitsune shocked himself to get him to regain some self control. With the few moments he had, he bit down slightly hard on Lucians lower lip and let out a loud growl. He was letting Lucian know that he wasn't done just yet. "Oh not fair? That went out the door at the bar. Yes I noticed, and I'm enjoying this little power game" Tama spoke in a playful tone as he stared up at Lucian.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:06 am

Lucian had been feeling rather pleased with himself up until Tama's teeth sunk into his lower lip. Hearing the other say he was enjoying the play for dominance made the incubus chuckle. "You're not the only one," he purred as he rolled his hips against the kit, using the fact he was still on top of the other to his advantage. He nipped the other's neck sharply and went back to leaving another mark high on the fox demon's pale throat.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:34 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As Lucians words rang through his ears he felt the larger male roll his hips against his before feeling teeth sink higher into his neck than last time. Tama couldn't help but moan out loud and press his hips harder against the incubus. Suddenly the kitsunes eyes turned wild and he let out a loud growl as the other was still biting his neck. Suddenly Tama sent a powerful shock to Lucian as his nails lightly dug into his hands. For the first time in a long time someone had brought out his animal side

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:47 am

Lucian had been expecting the shock this go around. He didn't pull away this time instead he chose to snarl in Tama's ear before giving it a harsh n**. "That little trick only works once," he rasped before sliding his hands up Tama's arms to grip his wrists. He pinned them above the kit's head and sunk his teeth into his neck. He groaned when he felt the pale flesh give slightly under his fangs and bit down harder. He rocked his hips up again Tama while he held him in place. All the while he was continuing to suck and bit at the spot on Tama's neck he'd picked this time. He was determined to leave the other's neck covered in bruises. "I'm gonna make sure you have a hard time forgetting me," he purred as he pulled away from the fox's neck briefly.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:34 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The snarl and the harsh n** to his ear only sent shivers down through the kitsune as he wasn't expecting the other to react in such a way. Lucians words only shocked him more before feeling his arms being pinned above his head. At first when the other bit his neck he tried to hold back his moans until the bite became harder, causing Tama to blush lightly. Feeling Lucians hips rock into his and the spot he refused to stop biting and sucking at, the kitsune could feel himself slowly slip away. "I-I'm not done" Tama managed to say in a low growl. Rubbing his fox tails together again he started to warm his body up to the point no normal human could stand touching him. If Lucian could stand the heat his body was putting off then soon the other males clothes would start to burn slightly enough for them to start falling off. Tamas clothes were made to withstand his fire, so the only way to take them off was physically. Tama growled at Lucian as he enjoyed this as he hadn't found anyone that made him use all his abilities.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces