Submit

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:48 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
Come have some tea and relaxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The kiss to the nose came as a surprise for Tama as he wasn't expecting it. Lucians words only made the kitsune feel even more embarrassed as he watched the male. For a moment he tried to remember the last time someone had him this flustered. Sure he watched the males videos but he never expected to act like this if he had ever met the man, not like he was even planning to in the first place. Tama was brought out of his thoughts as soon as the other pounced and the real fun for the demons began.

---fades to black---

By morning time the kitsune was curled up cuddling Lucian. His face was pressed tight against the other as he tried to block out any light that was coming into the room. Tama's short white hair was a mess and it was clear from the look of his body, the two had a wild night. There were different bruises and some cuts going up and down his body, mostly on his neck and back. Two of his earrings were somewhere lost in the incubus bed as they fell off at some point. For once though, Tama slept in passed the sunrise and was even smiling a little in his sleep as he cuddled Lucian. But once the kitsune would wake up and realize what time it was, he was sure going to be in a panic. He had multiple meetings set up today and one of them was in less than two hours and there was no way he would not be late if be didnt wake up now and left.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When you came in the air went out
And every shadow filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucian woke to find himself still pressed up against Tama with his arm slung over the other's waist. He smiled sleepily and tracked the bruises and scrapes that he'd left along the other's body. He knew he'd left a pretty impressive bite on the other's thigh that he was still proud of. He carded a hand through the fox's hair and sighed. He also knew this couldn't last, like everything else in he incubus's life this was also temporary. He glanced over at the clock and frowned. He vaguely remember Tama mentioning he had something to do today. All good things must come to an end. He frowned as the words rang through his head in a voice not his own but one he'd tried to shove out for too long now. He shook his head at himself and gently nudged Tama in an attempt to wake him. "Tama," he called softly ",beautiful, I'm not kicking you out but it's nine o clock, you may wanna get up."

I'm the kind to sit up in his room
Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true

(OOC: Hey sorry this seemingly took forever I just realized I messed up when I quoted you)
w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:13 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama's body couldn't help but react to Lucians light traces every now and then as he slept. When he felt a hand slide through his messy hair, the kitsune couldn't help but smile in his sleep. But that smile soon disappeared as he was being nudged awake, causing him to stir. Soon his bright blue eyes slowly fluttered open, looking sleepily at the taller male as he was still processing as to why he was here. Then everything came flooding back to him and he couldn't help but blush as he remembered he spent the night having fun with Lucian. "Morning handsome" his he said in a sleepy tone still. Within seconds though he shot up and sat in the bed as he realized he had slept in. "Riku is going to kill me!!! I'm going to be so late!" Tama sounded panicked as he got out the others bed and quickly started to find his clothes and get dressed. The kitsune winced a little as he was sore but he couldn't help but blush as he seen the bite mark on his thigh as he put his pants on . He didn't bother with his tight shirt and just threw everything else on.

Before he left he quickly went up to Lucian and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before looking down at his shirt in his hands. "Last night was amazing, we should hang out again sometime while I'm here" Tama said sweetly before giving Lucian a friendly smile. "Anyways I really need to be going, have a great day Lucian" the blush on his face didnt leave the whole time he talked to the older male. Tama made sure to leave his cellphone number before quickly leaving while taking out his phone and calling his assistant. Of course Riku was pissed off at the kitsune and yelled at the male as Tama made his way towards where the meeting was going to be. Riku eventually stopped yelling and ordered a ride to go get Tama and even agreed to grab a change of clothes for the male as well. Little did he know that being late to his meeting was going to be his least problem today. He had yet to realize he left the most important thing to him back at Lucians place. Sitting on the floor at Lucians, shining brightly in the morning sun, was his sapphire orb. To some it looked like a regular jewel, but it held his life and could easily be used against him.

(I'm so sorry for not replying for so long :[ if you dont want to rp anymore that's fine. I just wanted to post my reply)

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:39 am
User Image

User Image

Lucian sighed as Tama left. He flopped back in his bed and scrubbed a hand over his face before getting up. That's when he caught sight of a familiar jewel lying inconspicuously on his floor. "Hello," he whispered to himself before picking up the sapphire. He recognized it as the one Tama had been wearing the night prior. He smiled and locked the jewel away. Well at least now he has a reason to come back. He hadn't got Tama's number so there was no way for him to contact the fox and let him know. He was certain he'd be back around soon enough to look for the stone that exuded a strange energy Lucian couldn't put his finger on.

(OOC: I am still definitely interested. Glad to see you're still alive lol I was wondering what happened to you)
w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:04 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When he finally met up with Riku, Tama got an ear full while he changed into the clothes that were brought to him. It was when he was about to clasp the collar to his shirt together that he realized he was missing an important part for that, his jewel. A panicked look washed over his face as he realized he must have left it at Lucians place. "By the way sir, wanna feel me in on the juicy details on how you got those bruises on your neck" his assistant lightly teased him. "N-no!! Dont ask your boss such things" Tama said as he quickly covered his neck, blushing brightly. But that wasnt the last time he was asked about the bruises on his neck. All the men he met with today during his meetings couldn't help but ask, wondering what lucky girl he got in bed to do that to him. There wasnt a moment he wasn't able to get last night off his mind and he felt as if the blush on his face would be permanent at this point.

By the end of the day he was tired and sore. It also looks like Riku wasn't going to give him a break through dinner either as they worked through paperwork. Tama didnt eat as he didn't like the smell of his food and the look of it didnt seem appetizing. Luckily he convinced the other to let him leave halfway through dinner, promising to go straight home. Like the kitsune would keep that, seeing as the sun was about to set and he had plenty of time now to go retrieve his sapphire orb from Lucian. Having his driver take him to the males house, luckily he remembered the address when he left this morning. On the way there he touched his neck as it was still tender but the bruises have already mostly disappeared. One of the great things about being a demon is being able to heal quickly. When he arrived at the taller males house, he told his driver to go home and that he'll most likely walk home. With that he took a deep breath and slowly walked up to Lucians door and knocked. He felt his heart race a bit as he was a bit excited to see the other again. But right now he's after his orb, nothing else.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:16 am
User Image

User Image

Lucian ran through his day as if nothing had happened. He hit the gym, showered and endured a long meeting painful meeting about how he should branch out. It ended with him snarling and storming out after he broke a table. He collapsed into his bed and couldn't help but notice that his sheets still smelled like Tama. He pulled the sapphire out of it's hiding place and stared it over. He could tell this was something much more than a pretty trinket but anything beyond that was lost on him. He sighed heavily once he remembered he had a show to put on that evening. He stripped out of his regular clothes and changed into a skin tight pair of black leather pants before pulling his hair into a ponytail. He was getting his work space set up when he heard a knock at his door. He opened it and was a bit surprised to see Tama back so quickly. "You miss me that much," he joked ",I was just setting up my camera if you'd like to join me."

(OOC: I am still definitely interested. Glad to see you're still alive lol I was wondering what happened to you)
w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:38 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama could hear the others footsteps as he came to the door but was still a little jumpy when the door opened to reveal the taller man. Lucians words quickly made the kitsune blush and even more when he was offered to join the other on camera. "N-no!! I-I mean no thank you, thanks for the offer but I'm not really one that likes to be on camera" his voice was shy but kind as he rejected the offer. He cleared his throat as he tried hard not to check the males tight clothing out as he needed to focus on why he was here. "I'm actually here because I left my sapphire jewel here, it's very important to me. I'm sorry for bothering you while working, but I was hoping I could get it?" Tama spoke honestly as he gives Lucian a sweet apologetic smile. He felt bad for intruding like this, but he was afraid of the jewel being damaged in anyway.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:53 am
User Image

User Image

Lucian was momentarily struck by whether or not he should tell Tama the truth. He couldn't help himself, he wanted to keep seeing this kit and right now the only sure fire way of doing that was to maintain what little leverage he had. "I think I may have seen it," he said as he stepped aside ",come on in." Truth was he had no intention of handing the jewel over that easily. He was determined to make the other work for it. This was just one more challenge to him but it was one he was determined to win at all costs.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:07 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama was a bit disappointed that Lucian might not have seen it and hoped it wasn't lost. "I really am sorry for intruding like this when you're busy. I promise to make it up to you" he said as he walked into the males house for a second night in a row. As he walked in he couldn't help but remember last night and start to blush a little. "So are you sure you haven't seen it, I would hate to lose it since I've had it for so long" Tama tried to make it sound like it was important to him but not for the reason that it was his life. He looked at Lucian this time checking him out and the outfit he was in today. Tama had something on similar to last night other than his shirt was looser tonight.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Lucian was interested in knowing why Tama was so hell bent on finding this thing. He could tell that there was more than the other was letting on. He made a show of looking around, acting as if he truly had no clue where it was before turning to Tama with a shrug. "Sorry I don't see it," he sighed ",is it important?" He was well aware he was blatantly lying to Tama but he wanted leverage to keep the fox coming back. "I can take the night off to help you look for it," he suggested. Sure it was deceiving and shady but he was a demon, it came with the territory.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:52 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama look disappointed when Lucian looked around and didnt find his sapphire. With being so worried about it, the thought never crossed his mind that the other could be lying to him. "Yes it's very important to me, I've had it for a long time" he said as his hand instinctively went to the clasp where the jewel was missing from. He let out a sigh as he ran through the night before in his head again. "No I dont want to stop you from working. It's just that jewel is one of a kind and I really cant afford to lose it" he gave Lucian an apologetic smile. Tama ran his hand through his hair as he looked stressed about losing it. Not only did that jewel hold his life, it held a great amount of his powers as well. Without it he is much weaker and slower than he would like to be. "Do you mind if I look around? It may have rolled into a tight spot" he asked since he's not one to start looking through someone's house. Tama would be able to find it quick since the jewel emits some of his powers which makes it easy for him to find if he does lose it.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:06 am
User Image

User Image

Lucian shook his head when Tama began to speak. "I insist," he said ",those horny freaks will survive one night with out me, you are far more important." He knew there was no way Tama would find it where he stashed it but he had to be sure. Tama's jewel wasn't the only important thing hidden there. He went back to making a show of looking around the apartment.

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:00 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Lucian insisted it was okay and said he was far more important than work. Tama couldn't help but blush as he hadn't expected that as normally when he meets someone their work is more important. "Thank you Lucian" he spoke softly as he smiled up at the other. The white haired male decided to start his search in the livingroom since that's where he believes he lost it. He made sure to check the areas that were tight spaces where it could have rolled to and gotten stuck. While he looked, Tama hadn't notice Lucian head into the room but figured he was helping hin look. Now that the kitsune was closer to the jewel the power it emitted was much stronger than when Lucian had found it earlier. If you held it in your hands you could almost feel the beat of Tamas panicked hear as he was worried he really did lose it. "I can't believe I was so careless with it" he whispered before standing up and sighing. Tama started to make his way towards the bedroom, wondering if Lucian was having any luck.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Lucian watch Tama walk in and sighed. He was debating how long he could keep the act up. "So be honest with me," he said as he leaned against the wall ",what is this and why is it so important to you?" He decided to play his hand and pulled his hand from his pocket. He was holding the very thing Tama had been looking for all along. "More importantly," he said looking it over ",what's it worth to you?"

w o l f y_stars

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:13 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The kitsune heard the taller Male sigh as he walked into the Tom before hearing the other speak. Tama raised an eyebrow as be watched the dark hair male, confused as to why he needed to be honest. What came next made the smaller male filled with mixed emotions as he watched Lucian pull the jewel out of his pocket. 'Has he been toying with me since I got here?!' Tama thought angrily to himself. If one thing a fox is the most possessive of it would be their jewel orb. "That's not a toy, please give it to me!" the tone of his voice made it clear as he wasnt happy. Tama glared at the jewel in Lucians hand and started to walk over to snag it out of the males hand. But the kitsune ended up tripping over his own two feet and landing face first into the others chest. Tama quickly backed up and started to blush hard because being that close to the taller male only brought up the memories from last night. With his heart pounding from being embarrassed, be looked away from Lucian as he knew the other could feel his heart pulse through that sapphire jewel.

"I'm sure it's not hard to guess what that jewel is with me standing so close to it now. But it's a vessel in which holds a great amount of my power" Tama didn't look at the other while he spoke. But the blush never left his face as he couldn't believe that he was in this situation. He was frustrated and angry with himself that he even let this happen. But he wont tell Lucian that the jewel is also what holds his life, just that it was a vessel for his powers. "To me its priceless so give it back" this time Tama demanded for his jewel to be handed over. Without giving any hint of moving, the kitsune quickly tried to snag the jewel out of the taller males hand.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces