Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:10 am
"Come on you have to come out with us tonight. It's the law. You are not officially 31 until your friends buy you so many drinks you black out." A girl begged as she pulled on Chris' arm.

"I guess I'm staying 20 then. Besides In not even dressee to go out." He really wasn't sure what he meant by that. He didn't have different clothes to wear. Almost all his clothes were the khakis and button up shirt he currently had on.

"You look great. Just lossen up a little." Another girl undid a couple buttons. "There. Much better. You can't just spend your birthday going to class. Come on our test is over. You have no excuse. Come get one drink and if you want to leave after that Chad will drive you back. Right Chad?" She elbowed a guy beside her who just nodded.

"Fine. I guess I have no other choice." Chris sighed and followed behind his group of friends. After they divided up between a couple cars they were off to bar not far from campus.

Walking into the bar Chris realized it really was not going to be a night to enjoy as Gabby had announced loudly as they entered, "Everyone it is my friend Chris' 21st birthday today. Let's all get him drunk." She smiled throwing an arm around his shoulders and walked him to the bar. "We'll start you off easy. A Long Island Iced Tea. You can hardly taste the alcohol in those. Two please." She told the bartender, Jason.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason idly leaned against the bar as he waited for the guy in front of him to stop talking. Honestly he couldn't understand everyone's obsession with chatting up the bartender, especially when it was obvious that he couldn't care less about the conversation at hand. The man had been trying to talk him into doing a shot despite him saying he couldn't legally drink. Leave it to America to have a stupid law where you can serve alcohol at eighteen but can't drink until you're twenty one. The creep was old enough to be his father and not nearly attractive enough for him to look past that fact. Creep slid his hand up Jason's arm and he quickly pulled away. It was around that time he noticed a girl breeze into the bar, he was fairly certain he'd seen her before, and loudly announce the man at her side was her friend and it was his twenty first birthday. He smiled as the pair walked to the bar and she ordered her friend a Long Island Iced Tea. "Coming right up," he replied ",we also serve a house made hard lemonade that I hear is pretty good if you'd like to give that a try."

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying
Tell me I'm inside your head

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:53 am
"That sounds good. We'll try that one next. Can we also get a pitcher of Bud light and a couple glasses for the table?" Gabby looked over at how many people came tonight. "Six glasses should be enough."

"Gabby I only agreed to one drink. I really don't want to get drunk." Chris shook his head and pulled out a five putting it in the tip jar. When their drinks came Chris thanked Jason and took his and the pitcher.

"You don't have to even try the beer. You shouldn't mix beer and hard liquor anyways. Besides you don't seem like a beer drinker to me. Just keep a tab open for me and Chris please." Gabby gave Jason her card. She grabbed hers and the glasses.

They walked over to the table everyone else had chose. Those who were drinking poured themselves some beer. "To Chris." They all cheered and took a drink. "So how is your first drink Chris?" Someone asked.

Chris took a sip. "It's not bad. I really can't taste the alcohol in this." He smiled and drank a little faster then he probably should with it being his first drink ever and the fact he hadn't eaten much all day. "I'm going to try that lemonade the bartender suggested." He got up and went over to the bar hopping up on a stool there.

He waited patiently for his turn not wanting to make the bartender's job any harder. While he waited he watched Jason. He didn't really get a good chance to look at him before with Gabby embarrassing him. Now that he got to look though Jason was really hot.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:43 pm
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason went through the motions of getting the drinks the girl asked for and bringing them to their table. He wasn't surprised when she said they would be keeping the tab open as that was pretty standard of twenty fist birthdays. He returned to the bar as another customer ordered a drink. It wasn't overly busy tonight which meant his tips were going to suck. He'd been talking to a customer at the bar, trying to get him to leave him alone, when the other man reached over the bar and slipped a five dollar bill under the waistband of Jason's jeans. That quickly set him off. He intercepted the other's hand and glared daggers at him. "Touch me again a*****e and I will break your damn fingers," he snapped before walking away. He kept the money though as he figured it was the least he could get out of the situation. He took note of the birthday boy at the bar and sauntered over to him. He leaned against the bar as he came to stand in front of the other. "What can I get yah birthday boy," he asked teasingly.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:11 pm
EchoMonroe

Chris was shocked to see someone would just touch someone else like that. Especially while they were working. Though he didn't really know why it shocked him so much. He had already started studying at a hospital and had seen things like that happen to his colleagues. The alcohol here did not help with things.

Chris blushed as Jason was in front of him. He wondered if the other had caught him staring. "I wanted to try that lemonade you recommended earlier. If it's anything like the iced tea you made it'll be really good." He smiled to him. "I'm sorry that guy was a jerk to you. I guess that happens a lot."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:21 am
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason smiled when he took notice of the other male's blush. It was a nice view if he said so himself. He nodded when the other requested a lemonade and began to make one. He was rather surprised to heat him apologize though and briefly turned his attention back to the other male. "You have nothing to apologize for," he replied ",besides I've had much worse from the customers here. That was pretty tame compared to most of them. It was pretty true. He hated the way men and women alike felt the need to touch him with out his permission or consent. He was more than a nice a** and a set of decent muscles after all. He smiled back at Chris as he handed him his drink. "On the house birthday boy," he said with a playful wink.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

(OOC: Hey I'm not getting notified when you reply. Just make sure you put my name in quotations when you quote me. EX:[ quote = " EchoMonroe " ] minus the spaces)
Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 am
(Sorry didn't realize it wasn't working.)

[quote ="EchoMonroe "]

"That still doesn't make it right. I am glad you were able to handle yourself though. When it happens to me I just do my best to stay out of arm's reach." Chris blushed again when Jason winked at him. "Thank you. Gabby really doesn't mind paying though. And my name is Chris. Oh well you probably won't remember that. You get so many customers it would be hard to keep track. Thanks again." He threw a couple dollars in the tip jar and quickly went back to the table before he made more of a fool out of himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:59 am
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason had been about to reply when Chris bolted off. He smiled briefly in the direction the other male had walked off. He turned back to look behind the bar only to be greeted with his boss giving him a rather pointed smile and a thumbs up be for mouthing "he's cute". Jason just laughed and shook his head at her. Despite the face she was old enough to be Jason's mother she refused to act like it. Though he did have to agree with her, Chris was definitely cute, normally he didn't stand a chance with cute guys but he was really tempted to slip Chris his number.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:45 am
EchoMonroe

Chris's heart was racing as he say back down at the table. Why did he have to get all tongue tied and weird around this guy? I mean sure he's hot but, he's seen hot guys before and been able to keep his cool better. Maybe it was the alcohol. Chris looked to his drink. This should probably be his last one. He really didn't want anyone finding out he liked guys.

He didn't have any other time to think about it before one of the guys was elbowing him to get his attention so they could all sing happy birthday to him. He really didn't like being the center of attention like this but, he smiled to them all. Of course they were just doing it to be good friends.

They all continued to talk and laugh together. While Chris had decided that would be his last drink other's at the table had kept going to get him more as his drink started to get low. He did start drinking slower and decided he was just going to do his best to not act like a fool around Jason.

He really needed to use the bathroom all of a sudden though so he did his best to get up and walk over there. This time walking was so much harder and he wasn't sure if he was even walking like a person. Coming back out he stopped at the bar. "Can I get a glass of water please?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:46 pm
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason had taken note of the fact Chris seemed to not hold his alcohol well and smiled a bit. He was pretty openly gay which was why some of the customers felt the need to hit on him. His boss was always trying to set him up with various guys. He normally went out on a few dates with them, they'd hook up and he'd never call them again, not that he ever told her that. He was wiping down the bar when Chris appeared back in front of him. He flashed him a smile and nodded. He turned his back and pulled a glass from the rack of them and poured the other his water. He set it on to the bar on top of a coaster with his number penned on it in Sharpie marker. "We should get to know each other better,"he said with a smirk.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 pm
EchoMonroe

"Huh?" He picked up the glass to sip the water and nearly choked seeing the number. No guy had ever given him their number before. He took a moment to recover looking at it. "Oh ummm... yeah that would be nice." He blushed and put the napkin in his pocket and took the glass back to the table. "The bartender gave me his number."

"Oh man I was going to give him mine." Gabby sighed. "He's so hot. Though I do have to say he has good taste."

"You don't have a problem with a guy giving you his number?" Chad asked.

"Sure. Gabby says he's hot." Chris smiled. "I should get home soon." He drank more water.

"Yeah I'll close out the tab." Gabby got up and went up to the bar. "I'm ready to close out my tab. By the way thanks for hitting on Chris. It seemed to make him really happy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:18 am
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason had done his best not to laugh when Chris practically choked on his water upon seeing his number penned on the coaster. He shot him a wink before he walked off and chuckled to himself as he returned to his group. He'd never really had a problem going for what he wanted, many people said it was one of his finer assets. He glanced up as the girl of the group appeared in front of him wanting to close out her tab. He thought it was odd she thanked him for hitting on her friend and laughed a bit. "Well he's cute," Jason said with a shrug ",my type, thought it was worth a shot. He seemed interested unless I misread him terribly."

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:35 am
EchoMonroe

"He's not gay. But he was flattered that you gave him your number. He hasn't dated in a long time." She signed for the tab and left him a fifty dollar tip. She put her phone number down. "Incase I have a chance." She smiled and winked. She then waved to everyone to let them know she was ready to go. The rest of the group got up to leave.

Chris was the last to make his way out. "I'll text you." He told Jason and blushed again. He made sure the napkin was still in his pocket as he went out and got in the car. He couldn't stop smiling thinking about Jason. When he got back to his dorm he fell asleep right away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:51 pm
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

Jason raised an eyebrow when the girl said Chris wasn't gay. He sincerely doubted that with the way he had been making eyes at him. He repressed the urge to cringe when she passed him her number. She was a pretty girl sure but that was the problem, she was a girl. He smiled at her and waited until she was gone to throw her number in the trash. He glanced up when Chris passed him by on the way out and said he'd text him. He smiled at him and gave him a wink. He finished off the rest of his shift with relative ease meaning there was only a small handful of handsy customers. He'd made decent tips, enough to cover his light bill and his phone bill. He went through some of his conversation's on Grindr before crashing into bed.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:49 pm
EchoMonroe

The next morning Chris was pretty shocked that he wasn't feeling bad. It was just a small headache. Getting up he took some aspirin and hopped in the shower getting cleaned up. He smiled as he thought back to last night and how much fun he ended up having. He was so glad they took him to a bar.

As he walked down to breakfast he looked through his phone. His parents had both tried to call him last night. He called his mom back. He talked to her briefly about how his birthday went. The call was mostly about his test even though she didn't really know what it was about.

After breakfast he went back to his bedroom and found the napkin from last night. Looking at it and his phone he was getting more nervous. What if he didn't really like Chris? He could find Chris boring when he wasn't drinking. Or hate that he wasn't even out. He figured he would just go with something simple. "Hi this is Chris from the bar last night. I said I would text you."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff