______________R u l e s ||
____

______________N a t u r e ' s ... B o u n t y ||

______________C l a i m i n g ||
____None.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:21 am
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

[Location:] Delves of Remorhaz, floor one.

The way down into the depths of the hole in the ground got dark rather quickly. Once the light cast by the snow faded away, we were left in almost pitch black that even I could barely see through. Needless to say, it was creepy. And it was cold and wet. The floor was somewhat slick from what probably amounted to centuries of icing over and melting. The light of the torch let us see maybe ten meters ahead, and another not quite ten meters beyond was incredibly dim. It was enough to reveal that the path ahead opened up after about that ten meter mark into what I guessed was a cavern. Given the sound of the breeze coming in behind us echoing through it, I figured it was pretty big.

I paused about halfway down the straight tunnel, checking to make sure the other two were behind me, and a bit uncertain about moving forward. Were we sure about this? Who knew what had decided to make this place its home. Ideally nothing, but somehow I doubted it. Scent was dead in the cold air, so it didn't really tell me anything either. But I swore I could hear something faintly from somewhere up ahead. I glanced back at the other two again. "I'm not sure if we're alone," I whispered to them, barely more than a breath.

I stepped forward again, more cautious about the sound my footsteps were making and tried to get a better view into the darkness. The light of the torch reflected off of something glimmering in the cavern that caused me to freeze for a long heartbeat before I realized it wasn't moving. In fact, nothing seemed to be moving. For the moment at least.

.CHAKRA : 500 / 500 .STAMINA : 245 / 245 .STATUS : None
                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    .EXP : 5110 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

HeadlessKoko
                                    BlackFruity

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:57 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Acrobat ll Suiton :: Doton ll Traitorous Queen Bee :: E-Rank ll Aburame Outcast

🐝 Noémi looked upon the eater of time and let out a weary sigh as if accepting the beings offer. It was a simple deal, the feaster got to eat away at her accumulated years and she would be able to continue her search a little longer in a younger body. Except that wasn't what was going to happen. The bait and switch was obvious the moment she went to stand up, but found she was stuck to the ground. An odd crystalline structure was growing off of her skin. Betrayed. 'Couldn't run forever...' She thought bitterly, usually soft eyes staring up at the Chronovore who had offered to do to her what they did to someone with her face. She had finally gotten another clue and it turned out it was looking more and more likely it was a trap. Resting her head against the tree she sat against she could feel anger bubbling in her chest. The Kikaichu that resided in her body began to buzz with her rising blood pressure. The hive was under attack was the only thing they could assume. Tiny bee like insects would begin swarming out from beneath her clothing. It was too late however, the Chronovore had left after getting what it wanted. All she could see was its back now, the crystals forming over her eyes. She could no longer hear her children nor the world around her but she called out to the time eater anyways. "Did you do the same to her?" She managed to croak out. She vague could make out the creature stopping and turning, like it was about to answer her. But if it did she would have never known having fully crystallized.

Where she was once frozen in time against a hillside tree, the world around her had changed significantly. The soil had weakened beneath her and shifted, causing her to vanish in a sudden mudslide. Dropping her crystal cocoon deep underground. Had chipped dangerously close to her body during one of the falls deeper into the earth. And so she waited, lost to time, deep within an earthen crevice. That was until a stray flicker of light and a wanton ember caressed the still form.

The first of cracks echoed deeper into the tunnel. Reverbing violently as more followed. It sounded akin to a wasp nest hitting the ground. A thud interrupted the violent cracking before it began to die down. Noémi layed still as her sleeping mind was forcefully woken with the impact. Her mind was lagging behind, it took her a moment to remember just what she was doing. "Où est-elle!" She shouted, her body forcing itself up off of the ground. Her chest was swelling with the fury. Yet something was wrong, something was terribly wrong. A wave of nausea came over her as she began shaking. She fought off the urge to vomit as tiny bee like corpses began falling out from her clothing. While the crystal had preserved her body it did nothing for the thousands of insect children she hosted inside of her body. "Non non non... mes bébés..." She choked out, staring down at the un moving creatures. The tears were inevitable. The last thing she knew they were protecting her the next they were all dead, long dead. Her rage for the Chronovore only grew with each of the tears that hit the cave floor. Her chest was raising wildly with each strained breath. Her head shooting upwards once she realized there was a torch light wafting off of her. Her mismatched and tear stained eyes locked with the source's own. Her hands squirmed violently before squeezing into fists. She went to take a step forward before collapsing. Her prosthetic leg was still stuck in the crystal she awoke from. So there she layed sobbing to herself: face first on the cave floor, missing a leg, and surrounded by a lot of insect corpses.

Mana Pool:: [050 //050]
Stamina Pool:: [150 //150]
Kikaichu Pool:: [000 //000]

Quote " 'I know,' she said. 'You have a stone in your heart, and some days it's so heavy there is nothing to be done. But you don't have to be alone for it. You should have come to me. I understand.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Noémi's Theme Persona 3 OST - Memories of You

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:25 am
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

I'd waited a moment for Jean and Hono to follow me, but it seemed that they weren't coming. Had they decided to go back? I felt a pang of sadness at the thought. If they had, they hadn't even bothered to tell me. Maybe it was Jean's plan the whole time; he wasn't exactly thrilled about my existence, but I'd thought we had come to an understanding of each other. So there I was, alone in a dark tunnel that led only the gods knew where. I supposed I could turn back, too, and just add the torches that had been made to the town's supplies.

A sound close up ahead that had become familiar over the last three months pulled me from my thoughts. The sound of shattering crystal. Someone was down there? A moment later, I heard a feminine voice shout words I didn't recognize. Another language, maybe. Regardless, I couldn't just leave a new Wakener in the dark by themselves.

I held the torch forward, illuminating a few more feet in front of me and, in turn, revealing a girl with mismatched hair and eyes. Her hair was a strange swirl of pink, white, and brown, and her skin was weirdly dappled. It was something I'd seen before, but didn't really have a word for it. Her gaze locked with mine and I froze for a moment, unsure what to with the situation I'd been brought into. Social interaction wasn't exactly my strong point, especially when it came to stress. Her hands balled into fists and, briefly, I thought she might view me as a threat, but when she tried to step toward me, she collapsed. She lay on the cold floor of the cavern, tears falling freely, and what looked like, I realized, dead insects scattered around her.

Nervously, but also worried, I took a careful step forward. "A-are you alright?" I asked, somewhat lamely. Obviously she wasn't. Closer now, I could see that she was missing a leg. What looked like a fake one was still stuck in the crystal. That was a problem, given that the material wasn't exactly easy to break. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I moved forward cautiously, circling around her without getting too close while she got her bearings, so that I could reach the crystalline remains. Maybe if I used a large shard, I could crack it enough to get the leg out. First, though, I gave it a solid tug to see if it would come free, and then a second pull with all the strength I could muster.

.CHAKRA : 500 / 500 .STAMINA : 245 / 245 .STATUS : None
                                    .EXP : 5110 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Nervous, Concerned
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:58 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Acrobat ll Suiton :: Doton ll Traitorous Queen Bee :: E-Rank ll Aburame Outcast

🐝 Noémi was still, besides for the heaving of her chest between sobs, perfectly defenseless to the being who was walking towards her. Yet whoever it was made no move to strike her down in her moment of weakness. They instead offered her a comforting set of questions. They carried a type of childlike innocence. It managed to quell the anger raging in her bosom. The brief glance she had gotten proved the child was not the conman she had reason to be fuming over. her anger no matter how warranted it may be was being wildly misplaced. She was acting like her father and the very thought of that was highly sobering. 'Breath... just breath... You are better than this. This is only a minor setback.' She told herself, letting her body cry itself out as the boy began yanking away at her prosthetic leg. He, however, was no making much headway by is own. "Un beelievable. Hive got half a mind to... how do they say..? Ah yes the sue." She quipped as she began forcing her limped body off of the ground, hopping up onto one leg. It was quiet the sight. Despite all her years missing the leg she had never quiet gotten over the phantom feelings. Nearly toppling back over when she turned to see just what the kid was doing. "Non non non... you needn't the worry. Laissez-moi vous aider! Ah that is to say let me the help!" She placed her hands next to his and summoned her strength, "This bugger is only ever difficulté." Despite both of them pulling at the leg it refused to budge.

She took a long strained breath between her teeth as if she was trying to summon some kind of hidden strength. Alas nothing came much to her annoyance, but she still used the chance to pull once again. 'Why is my chakra cloak not coming? Why do I feel so weak? Did that creature steal my strength as well?" It gave with that final pull the crystal holding it in place cracking as the fracture lines already around it received too much stress. "Merci!" She said excitedly, all hints of frustration and anger having vanished from her face. In its place her usual bubbly smile that tugged at the corners of peoples mouths."I don't mean to the bumble around but, give me just un moment." She hummed, hostility towards the seemingly young boy long gone. She plopped back onto the cold cave floor and began the process of getting the prosthetic back into place and strapping it back. "I'll bee bien. This is how they say a walk in the park. Ah but If I could te troubler... Where in the hive am I? I was the making a horrible deal and next thing je sais. BOOM cold floor. It the stung." With her leg in place she hopped back up on two feet like she was weightless, her wild hair floofing out like a cloud of cotton candy. Without even thinking she took the boys hand and began shaking it with both of hers. "Again merci, I am known as Noémi Clementine Lelièvre. Le plaisir est pour moi!" She hummed positively radiating kindness. Ever the big sister type, never faltering. Even with his rather alien features... not that she could talk. It was funny though, that despite being likely older than the boy based on his facial features she was in fact shorter than the boy. Her families cosmically bad genes striking yet again.

[ooc: Whats personal space?]

Quote " 'I know,' she said. 'You have a stone in your heart, and some days it's so heavy there is nothing to be done. But you don't have to be alone for it. You should have come to me. I understand.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:30 pm
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan

The strangely colored girl--not that I was really one to speak--seemed to shift her demeanor entirely when she realized that I only wanted to help her. She pulled herself together enough to help me try to pull the prosthetic free of the crystal. Despite my lack of strength and her unsteadiness, the cracks in the material finally gave out after a few attempts and the leg came loose with a sudden jerk that almost made me lose my balance. More than thrilled, the girl sat down again to reattach the limb, her lively behavior making me feel at ease and bringing out a grin in me. The fact that my companions had left me there faded into the background.

While I watched her strap on her leg with mild fascination, she asked about where they were. It was honestly a question I still wasn't entirely sure how to answer, being from a completely different world. She sprung back up before I had the chance to respond and grasped my hand in both of hers, shaking it wildly in gratitude. I didn't understand half of the words she said, but her happiness made me smile so I didn't mind. Still, I thought it was best to offer some sort of answer to her question, so I answered as truthfully as I could. "We're close to a town called Ikeinasu, outside the ruins of Tsukihara Hana. I guess that was the capital of the Iron Country or something." I shrugged, unsure how exactly she would take the news. I wasn't too confident about the idea of being the one to tell her hundreds of years had passed for her people. That was something better suited for Kaileer, or one of the other leaders.

I raised the torch again and glanced the way I'd come, to the fading light there. "As for where exactly, a cave that someone found. I came to look for materials with some... friends. But I guess they left and I found you instead!" I turned back to the girl, Noémi, and looked into the darkness that lay beyond her. "I'm starting to think it wouldn't be a good idea to go any farther, though."

.CHAKRA : 600 / 600 .STAMINA : 245 / 245 .STATUS : None
                                    .EXP : 5110 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Sheepish, Happy
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image

🐝 Noémi found some sort of relief in the fact that she was at the very least still in the Country of Iron. That crook had at least the decency to not steal her away like some like of sideshow attraction. However this was distinctly NOT the snow forest she had been resting in not but minutes before. "Whew! I was as they say spooked! This wasn't where
Je me suis endormi... er where I was the resting. Iron huh?"
She hummed a little concerned. If she was still in Iron how in the word had she managed to end up so deep under ground. There was no evidence of her being place their manually. 'No tracks or ropes... just rocks and dirt's besides the crystal. There looks to be plenty of damage to it that didn't come from shattering... Just how long was I asleep? How long were my children starving before they perished?' Her heart stung at the very thought of her bee children suffering without her being their to comfort them. It was very possible it had been a few years at the very least three in her mind. If only she knew just how wrong her guess was. She looked back at the boy as he continued talking. The people he was traveling with had abandoned him in such a place? Had they abandoned him in some type of cruel joke? Had they left him becomes of his appearance? Concern leaked onto her face for a moment before she nodded to herself. "Unbeelievable." She spat out, her disappointment for his companions evident. If she found them she was going to give them quiet the earful about trampling on others feelings like this. That however was for another time. They had better focus on the questionable situation they found themselves in instead. "Qui Qui... I seem to bee lacking in my strength. That nap as they say took it out of me." She admitted, knowing in her current shape she probably wouldn't be able to protect this kind boy in the event of a lingering Mist Agent tracking her down. If she had been asleep for a few days she would have been a sitting duck having not covered her trail beforehand. "We should the return... Wait... Attends une seconde! The Tsukihara Hana... ruins?" Her head tilted in curiosity, "Who would grève contre Iron?" This whole thing stunk fiercely. Could she have been asleep in that crystal for a lot longer? 'What about my Ciri...?' She thought with a twinge of guilt, none of this pain in her heart would find itself on her face. She was remaining a beacon in the dreary cave. She shook her head before the boy could answer her question on the state of Iron. "Let us bee finding an exit first!" She announced hobbling past the slightly taller kid in the direction she had first seen him, assume it to be where he entered the hall from.

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan

A myriad of emotions flashed across Noémi's face, just behind her bubbly demeanor. I realized she must have been beginning to understand the implications of my words. She mentioned feeling weak and inquired about the Iron Country, again using words I didn't know. I knew she must have felt all sorts of pain but she refused to openly show it as she marched past me in the direction I'd come from, emphasizing the word 'be' for some reason that, now that I noticed it, must have been a quirk of hers because she'd done it a few times. "Thankfully," I replied, following after her before taking the lead, seeing as I had a torch, "the exit isn't very far. I found you next to the entrance."

As we turned away from the cavern, I couldn't help noticing a disconcerting chill behind me. Chilling enough to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. That sense of foreboding I'd felt before running into Noémi was back. There was definitely something living in that place, so I was all the more happy to turn back. This whole adventure had been a terrible idea to begin with--sort of, because I got to help someone, and for that I was grateful. But I wasn't too keen on encountering whatever was making me feel so afraid. I did glance back on the way out. However, nothing but darkness lay behind.

I picked up my pace a little, ignoring the sensation in favor of a bit of optimism. "Ikeinasu is nice. It's cold but we live pretty well there." My tail twitched involuntarily from my enthusiasm. "It's not very big yet, but we're growing all the time as new people wake up." As I finished, the light of the entrance came into full view. I hadn't spent all that much time underground, so the sun was still up. Scrambling up the somewhat steep slope to the lip of the cave, I paused about half way up to see if Noémi needed a hand at all.

.CHAKRA : 600 / 600 .STAMINA : 245 / 245 .STATUS : None
                                    .EXP : 5360 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:25 pm
User Image

🐝 Noémi offered a soft smile as the boy took lead, knowing they boy would probably be a better fit what with the light source in his hand. Phantom pain struck at the stump of her left leg as it ground against the padded prosthetic. It seemed she might be in need for an adjustment. While she had never really grown all that much past her teens, what little length she did gain was noticeable with each step. She was off balance by just a little bit causing her to step down too hard with her left leg. 'I'll have to meet up with my contact in Iron.' She thought to herself, hoping that the contact would still be around after this apparent attack. Her hand idly gripped at her stomach to ease her ill feeling. It had been a very long time since she hadn't had a constant buzzing sound echoing through her bones. She felt more hallow than she ever had before. She was missing a large part of her without her Kikaichu. These compounding issues that the world seemed to be tossing her way was making it hard to keep up the big sister act. Depression was rooting its way in the back of her mind. "Fantastique... Hive been needing a dose of the sunlight. As they say charge my batteries!"

She couldn't help but watch the boy's tail wiggle with great fascination. To put it simply it was very adorable watching the boy wear his emotions so openly. It reminded her how her sister used to act back when they were younger. She listed with intent as he explained what this "Ikeinsau" was like. A small village in Iron wasn't something she could recall, such an environment had most of the inhabitants cuddled together in larger but fewer towns. Whatever happened must have cause quiet the uproar. 'Did they revolt against the Shogun?' She wondered as light began to speckle onto her skin. She watched as the boy began to crawl up the slope that lead to the surface. "Oh boy, allons-y..." She mumbled, having come to know slopes as her mortal enemy while adjusting to her new leg. With it no longer being a perfect fit any smooth slope could provide a challenge. She thought momentarily about just removing the prosthetic so it couldn't get in the way. She decided against it while steeling her will. "You better not bee the pollen my leg." She chirped jokingly before she began to comically squirm her way up the slope like a newborn deer taking its first step.

Mana Pool:: [100 //100]
Stamina Pool:: [250 //250]

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:53 am
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan

[Location:] Delves of Remorhaz, entrance.

I waited a moment, watching Noémi scramble up the slope without getting much of anywhere. I couldn't help smiling again, though not in an insulting way, as I squatted down to take hold of her hand. I braced one foot against a piece of rock that stuck out so I wouldn't slide off, since she was more than likely heavier than me. Not that she was heavy or anything, I just had no mass in a child's body. With another mighty tug, I was able to help her up to the platform I stood on and then climb the rest of the way out, which wasn't quite as steep as the first half. Still, at the top I paused to see if she needed a hand again, and helped her if that was the case.

Out in the open forest once more, I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn't regret going down there--after all, I found Noémi and liked to think she was safer for it--but gods that had been terrifying. I stuck the end of the torch in the snow to put it out. The branch hissed and sputtered for a moment, but the flames and any remaining embers were thoroughly extinguished. Sure it wouldn't set the forest on fire, I tossed the used object aside and focused on my companion again. "Well, that was fun, but I think I'll leave exploring that place to someone more capable." Scratching the back of my neck, I glanced around. My lack of a sense of direction made me disoriented almost immediately. That was going to be a problem. Which way was town again?

Not letting my concern show, I actually put some thought into it before I panicked. Reaching it, we'd been facing the entrance, and it had neither snowed more or melted, so our tracks were still visible leading back the way we'd come. Since there'd been a group of three of us, the snow was pretty well kicked around, leaving a solid path toward down. I perked up slightly again and started down the trail. "Ah, this way."

[Exit to Hallowed Path: Surrounding Forest]

[You can just post in the next thread if you want.]

.CHAKRA : 815 / 815 .STAMINA : 300 / 300 .STATUS : None
                                    .EXP : 5360 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:50 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
For what seemed like eternity, but at the same time no time at all, you floated in darkness. You can vaguely recall yourself, who you were, and what you were, as if a voice had guided you along that path to remembrance, but the voice itself faded away like it had never existed to begin with. All is at peace, at rest in the comforting embrace of the abyss, until a crack splits the air, resounding in the nothingness. With it came light and a deep chill as it slowly spider-webbed outward. Then it shattered altogether and you were released from your prison, where you fell to the rocky earth, strength not immediately returning to your limbs. This weakness would only last a brief moment before you were filled with energy that could have kept you going for what felt like days, fulling rested and at your prime.

Wherever you have found yourself, it is dark, and bone-chillingly cold. There is a small light coming from somewhere behind you, seemingly through a tunnel that leads on a steady slope upward, but the light it too filtered by the time it reached you to make out anything in the other direction. You can hear the steady dripping of water from somewhere, echoing softly in what sounds to be a large space. A cave, maybe? That would explain the stone floor under you. Amidst the otherwise silence you swear you can hear something gently breathing, and maybe even the sound of gently footsteps.

Will you delve in deeper, or head towards the light?

Atoq

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Duruleim "Atoq" Barrenclaw
"I'm alright. I have no choice but to be."
Mana Pool: 100
Stamina Pool: 100

"Ah, jeez...", Duruleim sighed calmly, though in utter complete shock and confusion. "What do we have here?", he says as he looks around at the dark, decrepit cave he's in. "..Mm?" Duruleim turned his back from the nothingness that lie ahead to the light that made his eyes squint. "Well... that seems like the way, if I'm being honest. There is no way in hell I'm going to the dark depths of Nopeland," he chuckled as he turned his back towards the darkness and went into the very small light. "Well... I wonder where this will take me?~" Though nervous, he was extremely good at keeping his calm and composure.

He continued towards the light until it went from the size of an apple to the size of a shield, and continued further. "Man, this would really suck if something just jumped out and attacked me," he said. "Now that I've said that, it's probably more bound to happen," he let out a sigh of comedic stress. Duruleim continued to walk towards the light while being keen of his surroundings, all while noticing everything that came with him after reappearing from... quite literally nowhere, at least from what he can remember.

He looked in his backpack that he had been walking with, holding in his right hand and look at its contents and smirked. When he had went to reach in to grab a blanket, he realized he was holding a katana in his left. "Oh, there's no way." his smirk turned into a large, gleeful smile. "I've got a sword?! This is awesome!" Duruleim said, excitedly. He looked around, because he knew he was being quite loud in a dark place and came back to earth very quickly, picking up his walking pace.

"Well, I, uh.... need to get the ******** out of here," he said and covered his mouth. "Oops! Where did that word come from? I don't usually curse... maybe it's the nerves getting to me - in which case, I really need to get out of here." Duruleim began walking further and further to the light with a hurriedly pace, as he began to close his eyes as he reached the exit. The light was too bright for him and his mind was working against him in what to expect.

[Exit to 鉄 Hallowed Path :: Surrounding Forest]
Royal Taorito

Atoq

Enduring Seeker

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out