Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Release the Sharingan from my student's eyes at once, Karen!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:36 pm
This Moment in Time features Kanzaki and Ikuyo during the moment when her Sharingan awakens.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:14 pm
User Image
__“KANZAKI!” Spoken like war cry Ikuyo threw back her camouflage blanket to reveal her slender shape hidden among the tall grass, the young girl already leaping upwards in an attempt to full body tackle her teacher. It probably wasn’t the best attempt in the world when one considered that the skill was only ever used by academy student pranksters, but Ikuyo didn’t know that of course. Even if she had it wasn’t something that she would let stop her. The now young woman had changed much during her time training in the dog lands, not only strength but appearance wise, and now she eagerly awaited the chance to show off for her master. Her attack did of course lack any meaning other than a playfulness about it, and assuming that it connected the pair would simply end up tumbling into the weeds together.

(I set this in the dog lands as the first time you're seeing me after I trained!)

✘║ CHAKRAx 3415 / 3415 x ✘║ STAMINAx 2390 / 2390 x ✘║ ACx 200,000 x ✘║ NATUREx 750 /x750
✘║ Sharingan: Inactivex ✘║ Rogue x ✘║ S+ Ranked x ✘║ Bloodline/Buki x
xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Indefatigable Interloper

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:37 pm
User Image

He wasn't sure what to think after his talk with Lahlil. Even after his, Ikuyo's, and Kaoru's time away, it was tough to swallow. All at once he had the leeway to do whatever it was he wanted whilst still being a part of Konoha (massive TBD.) He wasn't sure what to make of that, since the old ways were also the ways of just being allowed to kill subordinates, which he'd stood up to in youth. To be in that position, him. It was quite surreal. So surreal in fact, he failed to properly register during his walk that not only was his student back, but gunning for him. Was that Ikuyo? When had she gotten so goddamn strong? It nearly pained his Sharingan to stare directly at her, wincing from that and the boisterous shout of his name. What the hell was she wearing?! "TETSUOOOOOOO!" Without a laser rifle to shoot her with, he went for the next best thing. Casually sidestepping her, one hand ducking into his robes to get his smokes, he'd latch on to her ankle as she zipped by, stopping her then and there, dropping her to the ground comically to light up when his hands were free. "You had a good thing going on with the braids kid. See you paid my favorite kimono shop a visit too."

神崎
Sharingan: Inactive
Sharingan: Active (Mirroring & Insight)
• 40% Threshold
• Hypnotism: Freeze B Rank animals. Command C Rank animals. Can sever untamed Demon/Host connection
• Insight: +4 Reflex
• Mirroring: Copy B Rank
• Piercing: See chakra against environment, demons, and through clones. -1 Rank Sight & Touch Kai

Mangekyou Sharingan: Active (3 Lenses)
• 25% Threshold
• Hypnotism: Freeze A Rank animals. Command B Rank animals. Can command freed Bijuu
• Insight: +5 Reflex
• Mirroring: Copu A Rank
• Piercing: See jutsu chakra, element, clan, demons, and through clones. -1 Rank Sight & Touch Kai

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709//385763385 | Uzushiogakure Registration #382864423 | Rogue ID #384459474
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle Inu SenxxxxxRank Sxxxxx
Chakra 2,215 / 2,215xxxxxStamina 2,215 / 2,215xxxxxNature 886 / 886
Strength: 9xxxxxxSpeed: 6xxxxxxReflex: 12xxxxxxFortitude: 6
Energy Recovery : [ -- / -- ]xxxxxxOhoyamatsumi 160 / 160
Active Techniques:
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
• May Wind, October Rain: Free defense against offensive activation every 3rd post. 0 Chakra, 0 Activations.
• Blessed Rain: -5 Chakra for Spiritual/Complex Bukijutsu
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent within the topic
• Light Armor: C Rank defense. Broken by B Rank
• Rich Life Energy: +50 Natural Energy per Post

Personal Attributes:
• Amaterasu's Cloak: Katon are treated as Bloodline, -25 Chakra, +1 per technique rank duration
• Illusory Prowess: Genjutsu through eye contact, added Sight & Chakra Senses, +50% Chakra to add Mental Stress or Insanity.
• Melee Prodigy: +5 Reflex, +5 Speed every 3rd post's offensive activation

Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn [5] extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
xxxxxMystic Hero: Korabo 1 Nin/Bukijutsu for 1 Activation with E-D=0, C-B=1, A-S=2, S+=3 Cooldown
○ Bloodline Class • Learn [5] extra Bloodline techniques per post.
○ Bloodline Class • Learn [5] extra techniques per post.
xxxxxDual Ancestry: Korabo 1 Bloodline/Bloodline technique for 1 Activation with E-D=0, C-B=1, A-S=2, S+=3 Cooldown
○ Cross Class • Bloodline technique +1 DR per technique Rank (if any)
○ Cross Class • Learn [5] extra Taijutsu techniques per post.
○ Cross Class • Korabo 1 Bloodline/Bukijutsu for 1 Activation
Tags
Quote:
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:53 pm
User Image
__“KANZAKI!”Ikuyo was so sure that she would succeed that she hadn’t even considered the possibility that her mentor might actually be worth his salt. With her still clumsy strength missing it’s mark Ikuyo was caught helpless mid air by the expert dodge and left stumbling face first into the ground. Flipping onto her back just in time to watch Kanzaki lite up with not even a care in the world about retaliation. Trying to rub salt in the wound eh? “Yer style wus just so good how could I noit-“ Halting her greeting mid-sentence did Ikuyo’s legs twist into a whirlwind kick meant to both force him away from her while flipping herself back into a front facing couch. While her mini flip in the air Ikuyo had at some point, also thrown Kazanki a scroll with the seal already broken. “Steal it. That’s from Tsubaki by the way.”
Upon opening would her teacher find a short script written in some kind of secret dog code that only he as their sage could decipher:

Kanzaki,
First off if this seal is broken it’s because your no-good student has gotten into it like I knew that she would. Hence why I choose to write it in this script to keep prying off it and where back where they belong. I thought it might interest you to know that along with that along with her senju blood, which I am sure you are already aware of, but I also caught whiff of Uchiha blood in her. It was faint but I could recognize that ‘murky brooding’ anywhere. Considering your expertise in the area I figured it be best to have her train under you. Can’t expect me to do all the work now anyway.
With love, Tsubaki.
p.s. come visit me more.

A black inked paw print near the bottom sealed it’s letter validity. Meanwhile during her reading Ikuyo would have nonchalantly made her way over to stand by her teachers side, her expression nothing but feigned ignorance while she tried to catch wind of whatever secret decoding method Kazanki could have used to read what was written.

✘║ CHAKRAx 3415 / 3415 x ✘║ STAMINAx 2390 / 2390 x ✘║ ACx 200,000 x ✘║ NATUREx 750 /x750
xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Indefatigable Interloper

p0  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:26 pm
User Image

Good? His style wasn't good. She was just impressionable. Showing up wearing bear belts and capes headass looking woman. Kanzaki didn't budge an inch away from her, opting to just lean back a bit and raise one leg, resetting his stance once she got to her feet, scroll pelting him in the face and falling in to his waiting hand. "A scroll from Tsubaki. That's always good news." He lifted it, allowing it to unfurl before his eyes. "...Kaoru didn't teach you to read dog? Interdasting." Of course Ikuyo had broken into it, since Tsubaki wanted Kanzaki to know about the kid did. Uchiha blood. ******** outstanding. He'd have to talk to his master about what brooding smelled like, because he didn't. He'd toss it over his shoulder dismissively, staring down and to the side at her. Kanzaki would have to beat the s**t out of her now. The problem was, he didn't really think he could at this point. Didn't have much of a past for him to exploit either, since she might just take defeating him as a sign she was right, despite his teachings against it. "Before we start... I never wanted any of this for you."

神崎
• 40% Threshold
• Hypnotism: Freeze B Rank animals. Command C Rank animals. Can sever untamed Demon/Host connection
• Piercing: See chakra against environment, demons, and through clones. -1 Rank Sight & Touch Kai

Mangekyou Sharingan: Active (3 Lenses)
• 25% Threshold
• Hypnotism: Freeze A Rank animals. Command B Rank animals. Can command freed Bijuu
• Piercing: See jutsu chakra, element, clan, demons, and through clones. -1 Rank Sight & Touch Kai

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709//385763385 | Uzushiogakure Registration #382864423 | Rogue ID #384459474
Chakra 2,215 / 2,215xxxxxStamina 2,215 / 2,215xxxxxNature 886 / 886
Active Techniques:
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
• May Wind, October Rain: Free defense against offensive activation every 3rd post. 0 Chakra, 0 Activations.

Personal Attributes:
• Amaterasu's Cloak: Katon are treated as Bloodline, -25 Chakra, +1 per technique rank duration
• Illusory Prowess: Genjutsu through eye contact, added Sight & Chakra Senses, +50% Chakra to add Mental Stress or Insanity.

xxxxxMystic Hero: Korabo 1 Nin/Bukijutsu for 1 Activation with E-D=0, C-B=1, A-S=2, S+=3 Cooldown
xxxxxDual Ancestry: Korabo 1 Bloodline/Bloodline technique for 1 Activation with E-D=0, C-B=1, A-S=2, S+=3 Cooldown
Tags
Quote:
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:43 pm
User Image
__Ikuyo's interest in whatever written on the scroll magnified by a thousand. There had been no flashy decoding secret as far as she could tell and yet it seemed to have sobered up her master quite a bit. Of course that felt like it was happening a lot lately. What she couldn't wrap her head around however, was why in mother earth's name would he ever apologize? She had everything she had ever wanted. "Sorry? Well dun be sorry! Oi mean this is tha first time in my life oi feel like me path is opened to me!" Exaggerating her point Ikuyo spun around in place until she nearly tumbled over herself laugh like a fool. "If it wasn't fer you I would still be tha dumb forest girl tripping through the world without a clue! Oh! Plus I'm not sure if yuv noticed but oi've been taking speakin lessons as well! Oi think I'm getting little better ya think? Pretty soon Oi'll be able to blend in perfectly wit you 'normal folk' eh?" Wiggling her in a rather seductively unseductive way. "So you gunna tell me what was on that paper or do I have to find other ways to coax it out of ye?"

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Indefatigable Interloper

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:39 pm
User Image

Oh, Ikuyo. What she said was just going to make this harder for him. She was too earnest and good spirited to lie to his face like that. He almost wished she had just stayed that lonely forest hermit, since he was not entirely sure if she truly was understanding of the mission in life he was training her for, or she saw it as just a better way of life. Pulling out any hate she still inside to awaken her eyes was going to hurt them both, but he rationalized it by feeling it was for the best he did it rather than some one else down the road. It'd pain him, and be hard, but not impossible. That she was easy on the eyes was also a sonuva b***h.

Kanzaki's chakra flared quite suddenly and with force, the grass in the feel pushed away by it, his yukata and hair waving. A white silhouette of a woman, just barely tall enough to see over his shoulder, looking down at Ikuyo with him. His Sharingan shifted to their Mangekyou state, holding out his right hand, the manifestation of chakra holding its own curved hand over his the two calling a small typhoon of white energy into it.
"I've always hated how much you look like her." The apparition to his rear burst into a field of white points, fading immediately, just as the vortex in his hand collapsed and coiled into itself, forming a perfect, screaming sphere. Kanzaki never imagined he'd have to be the one to directly teach her what emotional despair was, yet there he was, rearing his arm back and charging at his student, thrusting a Rasengan at her abdomen with as much hate and discontent that he could muster.

神崎
• 40% Threshold

Mangekyou Sharingan: Active (Insight, Mirroring, Piercing)
• 25% Threshold

Current BGM: Adrift
Stats
Chakra 2,135 / 2,215xxxxxStamina 2,215 / 2,215xxxxxNature 886 / 886
Active Techniques:
[ A Rank ] Rasengan

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

Tags
Quote:
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 pm
User Image
__More than a little confused at just what was happening Ikuyo watched as her master summoned forth some kind of manifestation of a woman. She only had a few seconds to take note of her beauty before she faded into a brilliant display of flower petals. Her thoughts however, weren't on who the woman was nor how Kanzaki had managed to create her. Instead they were left stinging in response to his words and the look on his face as he now ruthlessly charged at her. Mouth still curved into a half smile she waited patiently for this whole thing to be turned into some kind of lesson or joke. It never came.

Only narrowly missing being turned into a deer in the headlights Ikuyo shot chakra into her feet in a last moment shuushin before Kazanki's spiral sphere struck her in the gut. If it hadn't been for the anger in his eyes at the moment it was likely that she wouldn't have moved at all. Voice halfway a nervous giggle Ikuyo managed to choke out. "Hey.. you better watch it sensei. You almost hit me with that! Thought our play fight was over..."

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Indefatigable Interloper

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:11 pm
User Image

The Rasengan collided with the ground, his charge and its power gouging a massive semi-spherical crater in to the earth some five feet in diameter around him. She had managed to escape the blow, but what she could never escape as she was were his eyes, which followed her through her movement, staring through her as she spoke her piece. It'd have to be quick, for both their sake. "Play? The only plaything here was you. Something pretty to distract me from the evil in the world." Kanzaki was gone in a flash, coming to a halt right at her feet, predicting her movement as she shot out with his left hand for her throat, cinching her airway closed, lifting her off her feet and into the air if he managed it. "You belong back in the dirt from whence you came."

神崎
• 40% Threshold

• 25% Threshold

Stats
Chakra 2,130 / 2,215xxxxxStamina 2,130 / 2,215xxxxxNature 886 / 886
Active Techniques:
[ D Rank ] Shunshin no Jutsu
[ A Rank ] Basic Grab

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

Tags
Quote:
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:39 pm
User Image
__The sting in his words was enough o make Ikuyo choke up. Why was he treating her this way? She couldn’t believe that after all this time and after all they had been through that this was how he really felt about her. It had to be some kind of illusion, right? She had heard about those before, meant to make one twist their emotions against themselves. None of this was real and she was going to wake up back in the field.

Kanzaki’s hand gripped around her throat. It wasn’t much a contest despite her supposed increase in strength, and in truth even if she was on her masters level she still wasn’t even sure if she wanted to fight him. This feeling felt like one big terrible wrench in her gut. Fingers struggled uselessly trying to pry open enough room for air to reach her lungs. Tears streaming down her face Ikuyo whimpered out. “P-please.. w-why…” Seconds counting down felt like hours and with desperation finally setting in that she was actually going to die here Ikuyo used the last of her energy in to throw a wing swing at Kanzaki’s elbow in an attempt to break it.

(( C ranked Hard physical swing +6 strength DR ))

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Indefatigable Interloper

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:56 pm
User Image

He was absolutely still, glaring at her pathetic struggling. She wasn't even trying to fight back or empathize, doing nothing to endear herself to any kind of reason he had, the entire point of being his pupil. He'd have to reinforce that in the future. "You haven't learned a god damn thing." The trouble with his eyes was that he saw everything, releasing her neck and pulling his arm back as she swung, only to lean in after her motion and jab his elbow into her stomach, stepping into the blow. A strike like that would hurt, but it should send her back far enough to get back on her feet and reclaim her bearings, but he would still walk towards her, drawing his arming sword. She needed to snap out it now before he had to do this all over again whenever she woke up. "Nothing but a pretty face. How disappointing."

神崎
• 40% Threshold

• 25% Threshold

Stats
Chakra 2,130 / 2,215xxxxxStamina 2,030 / 2,215xxxxxNature 886 / 886
Active Techniques:
[ C Rank ] Dodge
[ A Rank ] Basic Attack

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

Tags
Quote:
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:26 pm
User Image
__Strike finding nothing but empty air Ikuyo wasn’t even able to keep up with the speed of Kanzaki’s movements and in only a split second felt the breath forced out of her lungs as she was thrown backwards. The physical pain she felt that moment was only secondary to the hurt in her heart. Choking on the blood in her mouth Ikuyo barely managed to claw her way back onto both feet, there hadn’t been any strength back in that punch and it showed in her weakened stance that it would have lasting effects. “I.. don’t.. understand. Why now..? We… I..” Every memory since their very first meeting played back through her mind like pouring salt over an open wound. This kind of betrayal, from the only person she had been close to in this world, was just something that her mind refused to comprehend. Tears still streaming down her face only grew in intensity. “Was oi really nothing to you? The whole time we were together... You meant everything to me..”

Deep inside her soul a fire ignited at that very moment, born out of a wild desperation and spurred onward with every step that Kazaki took towards her. The spirit was there but a part of her was still yet unable to seriously throw an attack at her master. Trying both to deny the reality of the situation and force him back Ikuyo slammed her fist into the ground causing a destabilization of the earth. A swath of mud torn from the ground flowing freely as ocean currents ready to devour even whole trees in it’s path.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ Hard Physical A rank
____✦ To stay conscious

_✧ Dosekiryuu [ Mudslide ] | Rank B
____✦ The user punches the ground causing the earth to rise underneath them, which releases a wave of dirt. After the user punches the ground, a large area of land slide away from him or her. This technique is powerful enough to consume swaths of trees in one shot.

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Indefatigable Interloper

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:39 pm
Indefatigable Interloper
User Image

He was absolutely still, glaring at her pathetic struggling. She wasn't even trying to fight back or empathize, doing nothing to endear herself to any kind of reason he had, the entire point of being his pupil. He'd have to reinforce that in the future. "You haven't learned a god damn thing." The trouble with his eyes was that he saw everything, releasing her neck and pulling his arm back as she swung, only to lean in after her motion and jab his elbow into her stomach, stepping into the blow. A strike like that would hurt, but it should send her back far enough to get back on her feet and reclaim her bearings, but he would still walk towards her, drawing his arming sword. She needed to snap out it now before he had to do this all over again whenever she woke up. "Nothing but a pretty face. How disappointing."

神崎
• 40% Threshold

• 25% Threshold

Stats
Chakra 2,130 / 2,215xxxxxStamina 2,030 / 2,215xxxxxNature 886 / 886
Active Techniques:
[ C Rank ] Dodge
[ A Rank ] Basic Attack

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

Tags
Quote:
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:41 pm
User Image
__Her strike finding nothing but empty air Ikuyo wasn’t even able to keep up with the speed of Kanzaki’s movements and in only a split second felt the breath forced out of her lungs as she was thrown backwards. The physical pain she felt that moment was only secondary to the hurt in her heart. Choking on the blood in her mouth Ikuyo barely managed to claw her way back onto both feet, there hadn’t been any strength back in that punch and it showed in her weakened stance that it would have lasting effects. “I…” Ikuyo frowned without finishing her sentence. Didn’t she already do this? That same stride towards her, this same feeling in her chest that felt like someone tearing apart her insides.

She really didn’t understand any of it. Soul crushed under the weight of it all Ikuyo let free a guttural scream. “RRRRRAGGH” Yanking free the sword once gifted to her from an old soul, the woodswoman pulled out now in pure anger. Chakra flooding to her feet and to coat her weapon it was not the usual carefree sage spirit of the senju, this was a pure malevolent force. Looking back at Kazanki now were a pair of red eyes with a single tomoe, and while they couldn’t match the intensity of his own hate, it was present and growing stronger. Dashing forward with a void black blade Ikuyo ran to meet her master with a head on swing.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ Hard Physical A rank
____✦ To stay conscious

_✧ Phantom Rush [ Yūrei no Zenshin ] | Rank S | Complex (+6 passive strength) (+6 active strength and speed)
____✦ The user channels chakra into their feet, enhancing their movement by five feet per rank of the technique. Any single sword style technique or basic combat skill executed from this skill has their speed increased and strength increased slightly per rank. Opponents slower than the user by a supreme difference are unable to see actions beyond a blur when the advancement and conjoined technique are made.

_✧ Phantom Blade [ Yūrei no Ha ] | Rank S | Complex
____✦ A technique closely resembling the Samurai's Saber Technique. The user coats their weapon in a haunting demonic appearing chakra, creating a solid blade of chakra atop their original blade with up to a one foot extension. This technique requires an upkeep cost of two ranks below the executed rank with an E Rank minimum. In addition, the user is able to swing their blade, allowing it to send the chakra blade coating their own flying five feet per rank of the technique. Objects containing chakra that are sliced with this skill while attached to the user's real weapon have chakra absorbed equal to the upkeep cost of this technique and is automatically used to pay for the next posts upkeep.

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____