Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
The Cursed Seal Unleashed | Year 3 of 5 Year Timeskip Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:10 am
User Image

Located in a secluded area just past the Drop District, Nagisa and Kagerou often come here for training. This place was originally discovered by Nagisa as she was attempting to find somewhere quiet to gather her thoughts. In the distance the farming sounds could be heard, but nothing loud like inside of Arashigakure's more dense districts.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Medical | Chūnin | Arashigakure
Making her way to her usual spot, Nagisa looked around and studied the area she had come from. She had to make sure that no one else was here. That was the least she could do for the Arashikage who had given the newly promoted chūnin the forbidden sealing scroll. Unfurling it, Nagisa's mind was ignoring the possibility her sensei was there. She was driven by a desire to learn the scroll's many secrets. That child had been given awesome terrifying power that he could not control, but perhaps Nagisa had a stronger body. She was older and had the will to go all the way. If this seal could make her a stronger kunoichi she would become an even greater force to be reckoned with. Nagisa saw the fear of the forbidden scroll to be a sign of weakness. These people won't embrace it because they fear it will consume them. This power will not consume me; I will unlock its secrets and become greater.

Beginning her reading, she would ignore the training her sensei was clearly doing and hoped her sensei was not about to lecture her on morals and ethics again. Nagisa was a very smart girl. Perhaps too smart for her own good. She often would debate with her sensei when it came to how far medical research could go. At some point Nagisa began to see Kagerou as being too good. Yes, indeed the actions of those who are trying to always do the right thing did indeed impede medical progress. The breakthroughs and advancements were halted because people were afraid of exploring darker options. But, Nagisa had just killed and she was still on the edge from taking that boy's life. The look in his eyes as she struck him with decisive blow was almost euphoric for her.

User Image

Combat Data:
Chakra: 1425
Stamina: 1050
Current Jutsu:

Ninja Tool Used:

STR 12 | SPD 6 | RFX 6 | FTD 12

Involved RPC(s):
HeadlessKoko

Embrace Rage

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:47 pm
User ImageBonds : Nagisa awakens her dark side. Kagerou is there with popcorn.

Title: Bonds
Information: Call it friendship, call it camaraderie, call it a legal obligation. The nurturing of relationships is one of the most fruitful types of narrative. Helping a friend out in a kitchen, helping keep their business alive, being there for them after a bad break up, building new friendships...building new rivals...building new nemesis's. Confronting those nemesis's and exchanging conflicting beliefs in fierce wholehearted heated debate and getting to know the other through their opposition on a new level.
Every post made strengthening an existing relationship with an rpc, rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [1], maximum . Those interacted with may also be considered to be running this narrative with you albeit their posts are separate from your own. The narrative is considered completed once the parties part ways for another day.

Kagerou had been training. Emphasis on the had. Sitting on a tree branch, the ball of chakra she had been juggling in her hands slowly dissipated as her focus shifted from her chakra network to the red haired lass beneath her.

It wasn't like she was trying to hide her presence. In fact, she very much would have liked it if Nagisa had stopped by to say hi and chat with her. The girl was a lovely conversation partner. Pleasing to the eye and in manners. More than once, Kagerou had thought about having her begin training in the more feminine aspects of a kunoichi's espionage abilities. However, each time, she had decided against teaching Nagisa about the information gathering side of the job. She would very much prefer if Nagisa focused on her medical, civilian and combat, pursuits. A part of Kagerou was, indeed, scared of what Nagisa might become if she pursued the perfect mask for the sake of pleasing her senpai.

Anyways, Nagisa had completely ignored Kagerou. No, even worse. She completely didn't notice Kagerou's presence, and that was bad, considering the woman had her usual, ringing bells on her. The extravagantly dressed woman smiled down peacefully at her student, her happy expression hiding her consideration of how she would punish her student for being so out of touch with her surroundings. It didn't matter that she was relaxed. To be oblivious to this extent was really a disappointment regarding one of the very first lessons Kagerou had taught Nagisa. A medic shinobi should always be aware of their surroundings.

Nagisa seemed awfully happy, though. Excited. Maybe even ecstatic? A wide smile matched by wide eyes. A deep flush that filled her face and perfectly complimented the look of rushed excitement and pleasure that sparkled in her irises. It was an enticing image, Kagerou judged. A dangerous image, but she knew plenty would find such an expression an interesting target. For Kagerou, she was more interested in what was causing this expression she had only rarely seen on Nagisa, like when she practiced surgery. At such times, she would quickly turn away and hide her face as soon as Kagerou noticed, shy about being found out by the older woman.

Interest piqued, Kagerou decided that she would like more to see what had got Nagisa so happy than to berate her. From atop the tree, with melodic voice and serene smile, Kagerou called out, "Nagisa," she raised her hand in a familiar gesture, crooking one finger towards her to gesture the easily impressionable child to come closer so that they could speak comfortably, "That's a beautiful smile you have on you. What's gotten you so pleased?". [31 sentences]

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nagisa who was overly eager had a look of shock as Kagerou called out to her. "Ah... Yes. Well, this." From behind her was a large scroll that Kagerou would have obviously seen. "I was promoted to Chūnin today. You would have been so proud... The way I saved those kids." Her nervous laugh came as she looked away from Kagerou with an empty stare into space. "A boy, a young Akimichi came at me in their iconic Tank rolling attack. It was so fast, everything seemed to be in motions. I struck him with that technique I had been training the other week. Severing Tenden." Turning to Kagerou, Nagisa's voice somewhat cold and breathing, "As I landed a blow and the light in his eyes disappeared, it was a feeling I can never forget. I feel guilty, not for taking his life, but for the thrill of the battle. And the feeling of victory... of conquering him. Of being the survivor in an exchange." Taking the scroll from behind her, Nagisa's smile formed once more, a look that could perhaps scare anyone else but Kagerou who would know that look from their times together.

Her smile was the look of a scientific curiosity that had peered into a void of possibility. "Since you're here, Kagerou-sensei. I guess there's no point in trying to sugar coat what I want to do." She knelled down and unfurled the scroll before Kagerou and her eyes scanned the information. With an fanatical studying, she was silent for a moment as she began to process what needed to be done for this to work. Her mind recalled the boy's disgusting transformation and the physical changes. But, his strength was inspiring. "It's too late to go back now. I promised Arashikage-sama... I would unlock the secrets of this scroll. Because... Because, knowledge... knowledge is power." And power is everything. The strong will inherit this world and the weak will end up dead on the battlefield, like those fools from Kogarashi. Reaching into her backpack she took out the ink required to place the mark and looked at Kagerou once more holding it out to her. "There's no one else I could ask to administer this treatment."

User Image

Combat Data:
Current Jutsu:

Ninja Tool Used:

Involved RPC(s):
HeadlessKoko

Embrace Rage

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:16 am

Information: Call it friendship, call it camaraderie, call it a legal obligation. The nurturing of relationships is one of the most fruitful types of narrative. Helping a friend out in a kitchen, helping keep their business alive, being there for them after a bad break up, building new friendships...building new rivals...building new nemesis's. Confronting those nemesis's and exchanging conflicting beliefs in fierce wholehearted heated debate and getting to know the other through their opposition on a new level.
Every post made strengthening an existing relationship with an rpc, rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [1], maximum . Those interacted with may also be considered to be running this narrative with you albeit their posts are separate from your own. The narrative is considered completed once the parties part ways for another day.

The feelings Nagisa described were the very ones Kagerou had been scared her student would one day awaken. The pretty words, if turned ugly, were such things as blood lust and battle hungry. She maintained, however, a neutral smile as she listened, more afraid of distancing Nagisa than of her blood lust. Kagerou knew, Kagerou trusted that the Nagisa she knew would always be there. To enjoy the kill did not mean one would fall to it, and to punish someone for what they enjoyed was nonsensical to her. Perhaps, if she did not know Nagisa, Kagerou may have let it cloud her judgement, but she was already in too deep with this student of hers. She could not just turn a cold shoulder.

The mention of the cursed seal also did nothing to change Kagerou's neutral smile. Though, midway through the explanation, she did close her eyes, mulling over this turn of events. With nothing but darkness in front of her, Kagerou let herself sink into the waves and eddies of Nagisa's voice. Excitement was palpable in the way she spoke, small pants barely but certainly there with each breath she took. Her breaths shallow. Her words staggered. It was like she was bursting with emotions that she was trying to restrain into words.

The last image of Nagisa Kagerou saw was that queer smile of hers, a smile of absolute, unadulterated fascination. After the first few times Kagerou had made the mistake of having another experiment besides Nagisa, she had stopped trying to find Nagisa a lab buddy. No one else could handle that unnerving smile Nagisa had when she made a discovery. They couldn't handle her intensity, nor could they give her any leeway for her bizarre, sometimes violent theoretical methods. They couldn't accept that, no matter how deep Nagisa went, the important thing was that she always meant well and would always pull back. At least, she would never disobey Kagerou when given an order. Perhaps argue, yes, over the ethics and responsibilities of medical doctors and researchers, but never fall out.

Anyone would find it hard to accept that their student was taking a different path. However, if anyone could accept it, it would be Kagerou. Kagerou's eyes reopened, and though they held a different sort of affection than the soft, indulging one of earlier, they still looked fondly at Nagisa. "Thank you for sharing that with me, Nagisa," the woman spoke as she descended to the same level as her student. Her soft voice indulged and yet lacked warmth, "To be able to land a strike that needs precision like Severing Tendon on a rolling Akimichi is commendable." As a reward, Kagerou gave Nagisa a head pat. Her praise was genuine, at least. Her cold demeanor, Nagisa would know, was simply because of the subject matter.

When Kagerou spoke of healing and helping, saving lives and giving all of oneself to the aid and protection of another, she spoke with all of her energy and happiness. Warmth, humor, and even laughter suffused her voice as it took melodic tendencies. She spoke happily because she was genuinely happy on such topics.

When Kagerou spoke of killing and harming, ensuring survival and completion of a mission with cold logic and choosing which lives mattered and which should be snuffed, she spoke with a smile that one couldn't tell was fake and distance. Her voice was still melodic and still pleasing to the ear, but she couldn't talk of death with happiness. She spoke of it as business. She did not speak against or for it, and Nagisa never was against the idea, so there was no room for pity or sympathies.

Nagisa probably already knew what Kagerou thought about killing, but nonetheless, Kagerou still squeezed in, "To each their own, I simply hope you remember, about killing, that no joy is equal to even a single life. That guilt you have? Hold it tight to your chest. I have seen many grow accustomed to death and forget that guilt."

Having addressed Nagisa's recent self discovery, Kagerou looked down at the scroll presented. Delicately, the medical expert knelt to pluck the scroll from Nagisa's hands and unfurled it for reading after standing up. Her eyes scanned the contents. Even without any doujutsu activated, she read with lightning speed. Though, after a first read through, instead of putting down the scroll, Kagerou's eyes would jump to previous places on the scroll. Her expression remained controlled, but she evidently found the contents interesting enough for an extensive read. The thoughts she had on the secrets held within, like many of her dangerous speculations, were kept hidden within closed lips and away from Nagisa's curious ears.

This was a serious matter, yet even now, Kagerou decided to kick start it with a jarringly casual comment, "The cursed seal method within doesn't describe a way to control the appearance of your form. Though, it should be possible."

Since the introductory fare was too light, Kagerou added in another, more serious question, "More importantly, the Arashikage isn't someone who would force a task upon anyone. You asked for this, didn't you, Nagisa? Or even if you didn't, you wanted it very, very badly. This power is a means to protect, but at the expense of the lives of others. This is a technique for killing, Nagisa... and what is my rule when it comes to lessons in death?".

"State clearly and truthfully your intentions. Do not hide anything from me," was the rule Kagerou referred to. She did not want to weaponize someone who feigned innocence with her, and she never intended to force Nagisa to do anything she disliked. If Nagisa were to kill, Kagerou would ensure she remained brutally honest to herself about how she felt about it. No hiding. No pretending. No slowly breaking down into a shapeless personality like her mother. No unknowingly creating a dangerous and psychotic weapon that Kagerou would regret. Kagerou hated regretting.

While Nagisa thought about how to answer Kagerou's question, Kagerou's cold smile would thaw briefly. Like the springtime thaw of snow, she would assure, "If you want this, I will not oppose. Name aside, a cursed seal is like any other technique. Though, perhaps more comparable to an implant. It upgrades the tool that is your body. Methods aside. What matters is how you use what you have. If you do not want this and it is indeed the Arashikage's promise forcing you, I shall visit him directly and immediately." A hidden threat in smiling words. Perhaps Toso might feel a shiver run down his back right now. [75 sentences]

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:18 am
User ImageUser Image
She knew Kagerou was once again testing her resolve. It was only natural after their relationship as teacher and student had been this deep. As she asked her if she wanted this, Nagisa looked down for a moment before standing up and opening her bag. She pulled out a thick wad of papers and lightly tossed them on the ground. It was clear for months Nagisa had been doing advanced research on the forbidden seal prior to requesting the scroll from the Arashikage. There was research on its practical applicable usage as well as case studies on the positive and negative effects. This was the research professionals in the hospital were doing everyday and something that was almost terrifyingly organized with graphs and charts. Years ago Nagisa would not have had such a dedication to writing and research, but she's changed.

If Nagisa was not still learning this work could be potentially put together as a thesis. She earnestly explained, "He did not make me do this. I wanted to do this. I asked for this. And after seeing the boy's transformation it only confirmed my research." With her hands she held them before her as if there were two options in each. Each hand gesturing as she argued justification for her decision, "This world would see that boy's transformation akin to being a monstrosity that was tragic. What I saw was potential and an unfortunate roll of the dice. He was not chosen by nature to evolve into a higher existence. That's what this is." Nagisa's rationale had also evolved overtime. As a child and teenager she would never leave things up to fate and chance, but now she believed the threads of fate were real.

"It's not that lives are insignificant. Truly, living is a beautiful thing. However, destiny is also a real thing. There are forces we cannot explain at work that decided I would kill him earlier today. I won't feel guilt or remorse for doing what was inevitable. It's hard to live; it's easy to kill." She then felt she needed to address one of Kagerou's fears, something that Nagisa could sense from her. "The rule was to never waste my time trying to lie to you because you can see through everything with those eyes." Naturally, Nagisa was not aware of her Sharingan, but she meant the cold cutting eyes that Kagerou could switch into a gentle look with perfect precision. "I am not becoming a weapon or a tool that is expendable. I am becoming a weapon by making my own choices and carving my own path. You've told me before about never regretting the decisions you make. I said it earlier and I'll say it again: It's too late now and there is no going back."

She returned to the matter at hand and closed her eyes envisioning what her transformation could be. Nagisa did not want to simply look like a beast. No, she wanted to redefine the cursed seal forever. "The world sees this as a curse. They see it as forbidden. Because, they fear what they do not have the will to understand. I intend to challenge that reality here and now. Because this is knowledge, knowledge is power, and power... power is not a curse, but a gift." She then cracked her knuckles as she went on a miniature rant to Kagerou about the summons and sages: "Did you know that because of the process by which forbidden seals reach the nature chakra in a somewhat aggressive manner, the summons fear it? They see it abhorrent and disgusting. Why? Because of previous cursed mark holders. To judge an entire group of people because of the actions of their predecessors. It's ignorant. It's weak. It's one of the reasons wars happen. Perhaps even why my father died all those years ago. Did those summons and their sages ever stop and wonder about trying to get to know a curse mark holder today? Instead of condemning them for all eternity? I don't blame the process forcing nature chakra to submit with such arrogance holding all of that power to themselves."

She walked up to Kagerou and pointed at Nagisa's own chest right below the sternum. She exclaimed, "I want you to put it right here front and center. Maybe men will stare at the mark with fear more than with desire at my breasts for once." Twirling around with some enthusiasm she explained, "I wonder if I can maintain the look in my mind it can be molded to follow that script instead of simply growing spikes and ridges in random locations. I don't mind the skin darkening at all. Might make it easier to be stealthy since I'm so stupidly pale." She waited for Kagerou to process everything she said knowing that there may be further debate. She had hoped Kagerou understood clearly Nagisa intended to go through with this and wanted it more than anyone. Her research combined with her desire to prove the world wrong about it being a curse and more of a gift to ascend and evolve was something that mattered to her deeply.

User Image

Combat Data:
Current Jutsu:

Ninja Tool Used:

Involved RPC(s):
HeadlessKoko

Embrace Rage

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:12 pm

This wasn't the rambling of someone trying to convince themselves. Neither was it the rambling of someone who perceived that Kagerou's words held more reservation and doubt than she was willing to let on. No, this was the rambling of someone excited, overjoyed. The lights that shone in Nagisa's eyes were the beautiful lights that lit up when a beloved topic was spoken of. Anticipation filled every swing and bob of her body, of which there were plenty thanks to certain exaggerated parts.

Kagerou watched calmly, with a gentle smile. In fact, at some point, she had pulled out a bag of popcorn and, sitting on a stump, proceeded to nom on it while watching Nagisa's dramatic show, the monologue that would mark her next big development for her character. Spread open upon her lap, Kagerou still had the scroll that contained the instructions for the cursed seal upon her lap.

"I have a few points to make," Kagerou waited first to make sure Nagisa had truly finished before giving her opinions, "But I can see you have already set your mind, so the only thing I will say is these two things. First, it is never too late to turn back. I hope you remember that in the future. Second, have you spoken to every summon yourself?". The final rhetorical question, Kagerou left hanging in the air. She hoped Nagisa understood what she meant.

However, even if she didn't, Kagerou didn't pursue the matter any further. If Kagerou chastised her too much, she feared Nagisa, strong-headed as she was, would ignore her for forever in the future. Furthermore, it wasn't her place to tell Nagisa, or anyone for that matter, that their impression of the world was wrong. Each individual built their own universe from their experiences and memories. Kagerou had since come to respect that individualism. The young her that would intervene in a spar because the combatants were getting too hurt had matured into this type of woman after countless experiences of her own. Though Kagerou felt Nagisa was straying from the right path, she hoped to see her return after some time.

Gently, Kagerou's delicate fingers rolled the scroll upon her lap. She set the scroll aside and shed her outer robes as she stood up. Now, all she wore was the white halter top dress with a deep slit that ran all the way up the side of her leg. In a breeze of green chakra leaves, both scroll and outer robe disappeared.

Nagisa had walked up to Kagerou earlier. Kagerou, already accustomed to being intimate with Nagisa from before, unabashedly took a few steps and broke Nagisa's personal bubble. Looking down at the few inches shorter woman, Kagerou's eyes briefly sparked mischievously. It was a testament to her ever calm nature that, even in this grave situation, she was able to think of teasing Nagisa. However, precisely because of the gravity of the situation, she did not try anything funny.

Completely serious despite the light, lilting voice she spoke with, Kagerou spoke on the matter of applying the cursed seal, "It is not merely a matter mental strength that determines shape and appearance of the cursed seal. The structure and arrangement of the seals can provide some level of control to position the fluctuations of the corrupted nature chakra. Your body changes in reaction to this corrupted natural chakra, so consequently, determining beforehand where and how it molds is crucial in controlling the end result. That isn't to say you can't just take the basic cursed seal, think about your shape, and hope for the best. You could get lucky, or you could die. However, the more a cursed seal is tailored to the individual, the greater the chances of success, even with a dangerous a process as this one... That being said, Nagisa..." There was a pregnant pause as Kagerou, who had recently taken Nagisa's hand to feel her pulse, released the hand and stepped back. Coolly, she requested, "Please strip down to your undergarments, I'll draw a full body seal in on you. In the meantime, tell me what kind of figure you'd like to try for... and do remember. This form is a weapon purely for combat."

She did not toss her research around like Nagisa. She did not speak with passion or strong opinions on the rights and wrongs of cursed seals. She merely stated the relevant sections of what she knew about this forbidden technique. [46 sentences]

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nagisa smirked as Kagerou questioned whether she had spoken to each summoning herself. The thought had not occurred to her to have dialogue with the summonings and discourse on the issue of whether they approve of corrupted nature cursed seal users. Momentarily red-faced, nagisa proceeded to undress herself remembering that its not as if this was the first unclothed body that Kagerou has seen being in the medical profession. Nonetheless, it was something she had only prepared for in rather vivid dreams. "Figure... Mmh. I do a lot of taijutsu, so I feel as though a defensive layer would be useful. Perhaps horns and a few fox tails and cute fox ears. Like a very white fox from a cold region. Claws... where my fingers and toes are. Something akin to the form of a demonic foxy feline that would be highly mobile and lethal with grace." She envisioned it in her mind the look of which was a beautiful joining of fear and beauty weaponized and yet still tasteful. "Naturally, I embrace the dark skin coloration."

She moved her arms out of the way now allowing Kagerou to fully examine her virtually bare body. And at first she was shy, but felt less afraid her judging eyes as she knew Kagerou would not think of anything foul. Laying down she found a spot on the grass which was cool. One of her weaknesses was the sensation of soft brush on her skin, so she had hoped she could hide that from Kagerou. Her easily ticklish sensitive spots were something she was not proud of. "I understand the functionality of the changes is to be combat-based, but who says it can't also be molded into something somewhat mysterious and beautiful?" She wanted to change the cursed seal image from that of being purely an evil and feared existence. That was something Nagisa very heavily desired more than anything else at this moment. "I think for the first level of the seal, it should be centered on my chest and spread outward in a flower-like formation, perhaps like black rose petals. It would be a decent homage to my mother who wanted to keep my trapped in a bed of flowers never truly free to be who I want to be."

Leaning up for a moment, Nagisa undid her hair ties, allowing it to hang down fully. This transformation was going to require her to be entirely herself. "I'm glad it's you that's helping me with this, Kagerou-sensei. I honestly would have done it myself and potentially done something wrong if you weren't here." She explained, now with her hands at her sides and in a very vulnerable and revealed state. Luckily, this training area was removed enough that no one would be able to see Nagisa this way except for Kagerou. In some ways, she was totally at Kagerou's mercy here. She could do anything to her and Nagisa probably would not resist believing it to be part of the cursed seal process.

User Image

Combat Data:
Current Jutsu:

Ninja Tool Used:

Involved RPC(s):
HeadlessKoko

Embrace Rage

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:42 pm

To Nagisa's request, Kagerou offered an obliging smile, sigh, and shake of her head. This child was still a child, after all. "Yes, I will try my best," Kagerou replied to each of Nagisa's requests, but still chided, "However, even going down to the very last detail, you are very concerned about your appearance. Remember, while a weapon may be beautiful, its functionally must be placed first." Ears, tails, fur. What would Nagisa do with such accessories? It was so obvious that she thought only about how she looked, and not whether these pieces were practical or not.

So Kagerou did the thinking for Nagisa. "A front heavy set of horns, with ears to add more weight, then the tails would serve a purpose as counterbalances that would let Nagisa move low while fast. Thick fur, not to provide insulation, but for that defensive layer she wanted. From an appearance standpoint, if all she was covered by was white fur that contrasted her dark skin, she would look immensely arousing. In that case, the fur covering her chest, and perhaps even the skin, would need to be stiff enough to provide ample support."

Nagisa had already stripped and laid down upon the grass at this point. Kagerou, as she thought, pierced her eyes into and through Nagisa's body, raking the gaze across the tender skin. Her smile gentle, she calculated and planned out the complete transformation that would need to take place.

It was a testament to her combined fuuin and medical knowledge that, even though she was only told about Nagisa's vision just now and had only finished reading through the complete cursed seal instruction manual a little earlier, Kagerou was ready to apply the seals within a few minutes.

Using blood as her medium, it would give her more minute control over the seal, so Kagerou cut her wrist over Nagisa's body. However, contrary to Nagisa's expectations, she did not take a brush to the other woman's frame. In fact, she didn't even kneel. She had, before slitting her wrist, cast a few hand seals. Now, they came into play as the blood pooled upon the pale, exposed skin of Nagisa's upturned belly. Water in the air condensed into the blood flow, thinning it to an ink-like consistency. The water mixed in with the blood could then be controlled with a suiton technique to carry the blood-ink across the body to draw the proper patterns. Drops of the liquid would trace lightly across Nagisa's skin in all directions. Thin lines sprawled all across her body to create a complete network of seals.

Their gentleness probably would tickle Nagisa, but if she so much as moved, Kagerou would quickly hold a hand sign to lock her in place using the very water that drew upon her, exerting force through the liquid to bind her. "Bear with it," she would ask, gently, if she was forced to lock Nagisa in place, "And relax~". Her reason for locking down Nagisa was serious. One wrong movement, and the intricately overlapped seals could be ruined. However, a playfulness was clearly evident in Kagerou's last sentence. She knew, after all this time, that Nagisa had a weakness for being tied down.

"Focus instead on my voice," Kagerou's playfulness returned to a gentle yet serious demeanor, "I have a few questions to ask you." In the meantime, while she asked, her eyes traced down each of the paths that wound through Nagisa's body. Many of the symbols gathered into densely packed, rose-petal shaped marks. The rose petals, in turn, gathered densely on the sections of the body that would be most changed, be it the growth of new appendages or where the fur was set to cover Nagisa's intimate bits. "First, are you sure you accept this? Once the seal integrates, you've chosen the path of the weapon, someone who has decided, of their own volition, that they wish to destroy, whether it be for good cause or bad... The... burden of that guilt. The responsibility for the lives you take, even when you didn't mean to take them. Are you ready?"

It was long ago that Kagerou determined that Nagisa was a kunoichi who wanted to be a medic, and not the other way around. She's known for years now that Nagisa, in fact, did not bear much guilt when it came to enemies... and she had suspected for quite a while already that she wouldn't even hesitate to sacrifice lives for her pursuit in greater knowledge. Sure, Kagerou had seen the euphoria of the kill envelope Nagisa just now. However, understanding as she was, she wasn't so rash as to assume that Nagisa couldn't feel some sort of guilt.

"Ahh...," somehow, Kagerou couldn't help but wonder behind that controlled smile of hers, "Why do I feel like, soon, this student may no longer listen to what I have to say?". [49 sentences]

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:57 am
User ImageUser Image
Nagisa looked at Kagerou with the most serious look she could muster as her sensei asked her another question with deep moral and ethical consequences. While normally being in a position where she could not move was something of an excitement, she was far more vexed by the question Kagerou posed. She responded to Kagerou with a neutral tone, "I don't fear what I am becoming. Lives that I take? We are in the most dangerous profession. If I am going to be strong enough to heal the weak and helpless, I need to be both a healer and a killer." She looked at her wrist and explained knowing all too well Kagerou was probably fully aware of that self-inflicted precision cut, "You should probably close that wound before you bleed out. Even you aren't immune to blood loss."

Laying there Nagisa gazed upwards considering what may happen to her. It was true even with this much preparation Nagisa could potentially lose her mind. She could be possessed by a desire for dark urges fraught with rage and the renewed lust for killing. It was perhaps even more critical Kagerou was here, because if she was not the nearby farmers could be Nagisa's first victims from a cursed seal activation gone wrong. That would be the worst possible outcome considering it would mean her being an enemy to Arashigakure and the danger of being hunted down by advanced shinobi. "I was born ready for this, Kagerou-sensei. I know the risks. I know the rewards. I welcome it all." She responded awaiting Kagerou to activate the seal come what may. It was time for Nagisa to become something more.

User Image

Combat Data:
Current Jutsu:

Ninja Tool Used:

Involved RPC(s):
HeadlessKoko

Embrace Rage

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Her resolve wavered not even a millimeter. Kagerou nodded in respect to the wishes of the red-haired student sprawled out beneath her.

Although, to Nagisa's words of concerns, Kagerou simply turned her head and smiled to the side. She appeared too busy enjoying the pleasant breeze that blew over them, sending her green locks waving slightly, to have heard Nagisa's word.

Of course, that was just a bluff, and an obvious one at that. She just didn't want to lie to Nagisa, nor admit that she was correct. Besides, Kagerou needed only a few more second to collect enough blood. After that, she turned her head back down to observe her masterpiece. The uncut hand moved over the bleeding cut to coagulate the blood and stop the flow.

Kagerou smiled rationally down at the petite body painted in her own scarlet blood. Petals of clustered fuuin symbols scattered across the body, and there was blood to spare pooled across the ground, inking more inscriptions over the grass. Already, there were so many complex inscriptions. Despite what these seals were for, Kagerou couldn't help but breath out a little puff of air in pride of her handiwork.

She wasn't even done yet. Nagisa spoke with determination, but there was trepidation in her eyes. Kagerou didn't think her less resolute for that. Instead, she thought it was a good thing, so instead of chastising her, she reassured her in that soft voice as she kneeled besides Nagisa, "Relax, I'm right besides you. Trust me." Nagisa had exposed her most vulnerable side to Kagerou. For that, Kagerou would make sure nothing happened to Nagisa or that Nagisa wouldn't do anything she would come to regret.

Of course, calming down and trusting were easier said than done for most. Understanding that, Kagerou didn't stop speaking and hoped that her voice would help lull Nagisa into a sense of security. There was no genjutsu. Just a reassuring, if droning yet somehow also melodic, lecture as Kagerou explained while she set up further seals, "Have you heard of the Shikoku Mujin [ Four Dark Mist Array ], Fuukoku Houin [ Dark Sealing Method ], Fuukoku Houin [ Light Sealing Method ], and Fuuja Houin [ Evil Sealing Method ] seals in your studies of the curse seal? These are seals that can mediate the powers of the forbidden seal so that they are less burdensome on the user or seal it away entirely. I will be using the Shikoku Mujin and Fuukoku Houin dark method seals on you now to increase your chances of survival. As for the other two... I will believe in your resolve before deciding whether or not it is necessary to control your seal for you."

Accompanying Kagerou's words were hand signs. Then, beneath Nagisa, the sound of the earth below her crackling and creaking as inscriptions were written into the dirt itself. The blood pooled about her seeped into the small crevices.

There were two series of hand signs. The first was brief. Then she waited for the seals to finish writing. The second was also brief. However, before putting her hands to the final position, Kagerou smiled down at Nagisa. If there was any last words Nagisa wished to say before the mental trial of enduring through the cursed seal started, then now was the time.

After Nagisa said such words or showed through her silence that there was nothing left for her to say, Kagerou would nod quietly at her and cast the final seal. Upon the orders conveyed by her hands, the soil around Nagisa that had been marked with her seals and blood rose and curled upwards until they arched over and covered Nagisa, burying her within the warm, moist mother earth. Once she was fully enclosed in darkness, Kagerou would kneel besides the mound that was Nagisa, gently place her hand atop it, and feed it the chakra necessary to begin her process.

Her seals could protect Nagisa and guide her through the process. However, from this point forwards, it all depended on Nagisa's own force of will. "This is," Kagerou realized as she sat there, "That stereotypical moment when a teacher sends off their student, huh? Knowing that there is nothing more they can do for them?". [46 sentences]

Shikoku Mujin [ Four Dark Mist Array ]
Type: Complex
Official Description: Shikoku Mujin is a Fuuinjutsu technique utilized by the Sound Four. This special barrier jutsu is used in conjunction with the Seishingan drug. Normally the drug causes death, but the barrier softens the effect to a temporary coma. This forceably allows the body to be able to handle a level two cursed seal.
Guild Description: A fuuin symbol is drawn onto the target or onto a piece of paper that is placed on the target, and the user activates it by touching the symbol after the appropriate hand signs are made. This seal will prevent any poison from taking full effect, and will even lessen the negative effects of Cursed Marks to a survivable level. Please note that the target of this jutsu always falls into a coma until the jutsu is canceled. If no poison or harmful substance is detected, or is metabolized by the body while in a coma, the target will reawaken. Also note that the target is not held in suspension, as they would if sealed in a scroll, so they can still die of malnutrition, loss of blood, etc.

Fuukoku Houin [ Dark Sealing Method ]
Type: Spiritual
Official Description: Fuukoku Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique utilized by the Sound Four. This seal is used in conjunction with the Shikokumujin. After the Sound Four seal the individual in the container, they further add this seal as another layer of protection. To create the seal, the Sound member will write the incantation in blood on the sealing paper and then attach it to the container. Finally the Sound member will form the needed hand seal and activate it.
Guild Description: After writing the incantations in blood on the sealing paper, one will attach them to each corner of the container. These work exclusively in conjunction with the Cursed Seals System. They help to keep the person contained within from expiring due to the stress of the conversion from Mark 1 to Mark 2, by placing them in state of suspended animation.

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:52 am
User ImageUser Image
As Nagisa listened to her teacher further lecture on the cursed seal, Nagisa nodded as if she had heard all of this already. Such a worry wart, all these extra precautions. What's the worst that can happen? "I just want you to know no matter what happens here, I'm still your Nagisa." She explained sensing her sensei needed some assurance that Nagisa was not about to forever disregard her or change their relationship. As she was submerged in darkness Nagisa knew that this was the moment she had been waiting for. She would embrace the forbidden seal's transformation.

As the chakra began to enter at first Nagisa felt nothing but calm almost akin to a serenity. She felt at peace with herself as if everything leading up to this moment was just one more cliff edge to overcome and climb over. Her training. Her resolve to become a true kunoichi and medical specialist, her mind remained on these thoughts. The most recent warming thoughts, Kagerou accepting her as a student and being promoted to chūnin. She could see the memories of everything which was who she was laid out before her in an array akin to a path which each corner the next bump on the road to this place she was at now. However, those warm feelings were drowned out by something more sinister. Repressed. Her darker feelings that she had been hiding all until now.

As Nagisa began to tread backwards she recalled her fight with Leia defeating someone she had deemed a rival with superior wind style techniques which countered her lightning style focus. In truth, that fact could have gone either way and Nagisa had simply been chosen by fate to win that day. But, the rivalry would grow bitter, as Nagisa's confidence in defeating her grew to pride - to arrogance. Yes, in fact Leia lost because she was weaker than Nagisa, a truth she understood well, that only the strong inherit in this world. She recalled her training beside Ise, her childhood crush whom had decided she was a burden to him. It was crushing. His words resonated with her as they spoke to her echoing in the darkness: "You're annoying. All you do is hold me back when all I want to do is practice my jutsu. No one needs a partner like you. You're useless." His words were cold and unbecoming of the man she had envisioned him to be as they grew up together. To think her first love would betray her with such distance and hate. It was unthinkable. It was wrong. She would have revenge.

When they finally had a battle to show far their genin training had come, she remembered the burns on her skin from his fire style techniques. He tried his best to keep her at a distance knowing she focused on taijutsu and possessed weaker elemental natures to his own. She resisted the inferno to land that one satisfying punch to his ribcage breaking three of the ribs. From that punch she finished him with a roundhouse kick to the back of his head knocking him out. The satisfaction of crushing him in an overwhelming defeat, smashing his ego to bits, and reminding him that he was actually nothing without her support. She stood above him and exclaimed, "You are just another wall that I've knocked down. I don't need you anymore." That was the day she let him go and stopped chasing a dream. The dream that people can be changed, when they are at their core designed to follow a path fate has laid out for them.

Her mind focused on that feeling. The pride of victory. The feeling of exhaustion and exhilaration. Her mind drifted forward to that kill on the boy. Her surgically perfect strike that bisected his torso and ended him mid roll was clear in her mind. Yes. You are no longer a threat. I've won. I've destroyed you. His body lay their a mangled mess of blood and empty eyes that stared at her judging her action. To take a life as if she were worthy of such a right? The judging eyes began to twist and turn into a manifestation of something far darker. Far more sinister. The visage was of a man standing at the doorway a crooked smile that was all too familiar.

The words from her memory came forth convoluted. Twisted. "No Nagisa, we don't have time to go to the beach this week or this month at all. I have far more pressing matters to attend to. So stop wasting my time with your stupid ideas." The man's figure stormed past the short girl watching him, pushing her shoulder aside. And a snake of a woman leaned in closely to her ear and whispered, "He's leaving and never coming back. Because of you. He never wanted you, Nagisa. We never wanted you. You were a burden. Always costing us every last bit of money. Always an extra mouth to feed. He wouldn't have to do such a dangerous job if you never existed." Her horrid words drove her to grip her fists and shake around, her voice screaming, "No! You lie! This... This isn't how it went. Something is wrong." As her memory continued to warp, she recalled the truth that she had buried.

Hiding beneath the floorboards Miyamoto Kanata with his wife Myara swore Nagisa to silence. Shinobi from the Kiri forces had began searching their home. Nagisa had been upstairs still just above the floorboard where they were. She tried to hide behind a chair, but one of the Kiri shinobi moved it aside and she fell forward staring straight down at her parents. "Where are your parents, child? Your father will pay for his crimes against the village." She stood their leaning over the floorboards frozen. That was when Nagisa's hand slipped and hit the latch on the floor door which was hidden. "No, no Nagisa don't do that. Miyamoto pleaded with her in a hurried whisper fashion. Nagisa's face was a cold and empty expression, her countenance that of one who had already witnessed death. "They aren't here." Nagisa lied to the Kiri shinobi.

As they finished their inspection, most of the shinobi left. Save for one who was not satisfied that her parents were not home. He began to search the floor where Nagisa had been sprawled over earlier. Nagisa panicked the young girl confused as she called out to the shinobi, "Uh... Shinobi-san I don't think they are here." The man turned to Nagisa for a moment as the floor ripped open and the katana pierced through his back. He coughed blood and fell forward, Miyamoto coming out first leaning down to pet her head. "Good girl. You distracted him for us! Great work Nagi-chan." Nagi-chan? You've never called me any nickname. Father. "You killed someone father. Why? Killing is wrong." She looked at him with tears in her eyes, the image of the man she loved now that of bloodied ruin.

That was when her mother's cold smile and that horrible laugh were released. "Your father didn't kill him Nagi-chan. You did." Nagisa's eyes widened in horror, as she began to back away from her mother. "If you didn't say anything to him, he would have found us and we would be dead. You did good girl. You'll make the militia proud." Slipping on the blood, Nagisa fell down into it, her hands now catching herself in a pool. "This... This is wrong. Killing is wrong. Even if you don't agree with Mizukage-sama. I'm going to tell on you, father." Miyamoto's smile and Myara's laughter ended as he flicked the blood off of his katana after pulling it out of the corpse of the shinobi, holding it out forward at her. "Then you are no Kanata of mine. I should've killed you a long time ago." He swung the blade and she slid back, the memory fast-forwarding to where she would have first met Kagerou.

Running from her home, she found herself where it all started. But, a much more tragic fate symbolic of her changes was to be found this time. The girl ran straight off the edge. Kagerou, her symbol of unity and her rock, moved aside as the girl plunged to her death. She chose not to save her. No one could save her. Not even herself. Nagisa died right then and there. Everything was dead. It all faded to black and there was silence. But, the silence ended with her fists clenched, her eyes watering with tears, her teeth gritting tight. All that was left was the deepest anger.

Frustration. Betrayal. Rage.

Uncontrollable rage built up within her a fury that was never before seen. From the depths of her despair and the darkness she accepted, she would be reborn. Her body ripping itself apart as her blood boiled. From the center-point of her curse mark formation on her chest a flowered rose began to envelop her body. As if moving akin to an animal, she ripped herself free of the ground breaking through the defensive seals Kagerou had erected. One claw on each side pulling her body outwards. It was lunged over like a fresh zombie, turning to Kagerou she began to murmur to herself, "Kagerou-sensei..." Kagerou would see her body covered in the traditional black marking which signaled the first stage activation. In her eyes was the look of an intense desire to kill. Kagerou would need to take extreme measures to protect herself. "This world is a blank canvas... and I'm going to paint it red... by carving it in your blood."

User Image

Combat Data:
Current Jutsu:

Ninja Tool Used:

Involved RPC(s):
HeadlessKoko

Embrace Rage

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:12 pm

Oh, man. This wasn't fair.

Kagerou had so many things she could say right now, each as witty as the next. It wasn't fair that she only had room for one, maybe two, three would be stretching it.

Oblivious to Nagisa's personal torment, Kagerou wasn't so crass as to take advantage of her vulnerable student to read her memories, and unable to help any further with the torment of the cursed seal, Kagerou had taken a vigilant yet relaxed guard at Nagisa's earthen coccoon. To Nagisa, it may have seemed like only a few minutes. It had been several hours for Kageoru, however, and she had become quite relaxed in those hours. To be exact, she sat leaning the raised dirt above where Nagisa's feet would be, munching on, once again, popcorn. One arm was draped over the mound. The other was half-raised to her mouth with a piece of popcorn, where it had frozen upon suddenly feeling tremors in the earth. There was a bucket of popcorn on the ground in front of Kagerou. Her whole body was half-sitting, half-laying with legs to the side, the large kimono somehow tastefully spread about her in all its glory.

The quiet smile she had held onto up until this point, even as she constantly fed her chakra into Nagisa through the dirt and seals to help the girl in whatever way possible, dropped when she saw the state Nagisa erupted out of the earth in. Eyes stared wide in surprise and shock. Fear? Quickly masked, and largely overpowered by the just as quickly masked concern.

The smile swiftly returned as Kagerou regained control of herself. She would not show any more than she already had in that first, brief moment the inner turmoil she felt at seeing her beloved student's unsuccessful integration of the curse. Keeping her lazy posture, Kagerou spoke in jest, "I don't think I have enough blood for that," as the piece of popcorn delicately gripped between her thumb and index finger was popped in between her soft lips. In a choice that seemed unintentional but was conscious nonetheless, Kagerou bit down on the popcorn without closing her teeth, crushing it between her canines before rolling it to her molars as she closed her mouth to finish chewing on it. Her red gaze remained fixed upon Nagisa as she tested the waters with these small motions of hers. "This Nagisa in front of me," Kagerou wanted to know, "Just what is she like?".

"I'm afraid I don't have enough blood for that," was the one liner she settled upon, giving a fully serious smile that clashed badly with her joke. Lifting up the bucket of popcorn with one hand, she tacked on an additional line, "Popcorn? You're not you when you're hungry.". There would be plenty of chances to comment on Nagisa's lack of clothes. [29 sentences]

. . .

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
"You underestimate how much blood you can pull out of a beating heart. Your arteries. Your veins. I'm going to severe them all and bathe in your corpse... You'll be so proud of your student becoming the master. Your weapon that you always wanted me to be..." As the hate fueled her rage, Nagisa gripped her fist and planted both of her heels into the freshly dug dirt. Her hands formed a single handseal as she used the Water Manipulation jutsu forming a water source at her feet. Glaring at Kagerou, Nagisa's crooked smile turned into a sinister hiss. "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" Stepping backwards, this Nagisa had hidden herself in a deep mist which would cause those who do not possess Mist Vision some trouble. From the mist came a voice which echoed outwards, "I am me, Kagerou! And once I kill you, I will no longer be held back! You never believed in me anyway..." After all, if she cared why didn't she stop me from jumping back then? She stood at the top, laughing. No. She's just another cliff I need to climb over.

Circling around Nagisa, would come springing for Kagerou with her hand in a deadly formation following the Heart Thrust technique. She was aiming for the kill. As she came close to Kagerou's back an image flowed into Nagisa's mind. A memory of when Kagerou first took Nagisa into her arms and held her close. "It must have been hard. You did well." Kagerou's voice entered her mind, a visage of the sensei that had been so caring towards her. "No... No get out... of my head. She doesn't care about me. She never did. She... She held me back." Nagisa barked out, her strike closing in on Kagerou. This would slow Nagisa's attack down from a lethal speed to a much more clumsy and easily avoided one.

By this point her entire body had been enveloped in the rose petal curse mark from head to toe. Her red hair flowing freely not held up like it normally is. This was going to be a fight whether Kagerou wanted it or not. She needed to defend herself and acknowledge that this Nagisa was one that not only was stronger because of the curse seal enhancement, but also possessing all of her training up until this point. It was no joke and if Kagerou didn't take it seriously she could actually get hurt here. Of course, she also needed to exercise restraint because she could also easily severely harm or kill Nagisa here. Would Kagerou know Nagisa was still in there, somewhere?

User Image

Combat Data:
Chakra: 1425 - 5 - 20 - 55 = 1345
Current Jutsu: Water Manipulation, Hidden Mist Jutsu (1/5), Hidden Mist Vision, Heart Thrust Technique

Ninja Tool Used:

STR 12+6 | SPD 6+6 | RFX 6 | FTD 12

Medical Jutsu have Overwhelming

Involved RPC(s):
HeadlessKoko

Embrace Rage

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:10 pm

So apparently, Nagisa thought she was some sort of anime character. That was the conclusion Kagerou drew. It was whatever, since it was clearly apparent that Nagisa was delusional about more than one thing. What happened in her mindscape while she was assimilating the cursed seal, Kagerou didn't know for sure. However, it was apparent that the corrupted chakra had influenced her mind in such a way to twist memories into falsehoods and obscure the truth.

If Nagisa had struck Kagerou right then and there, while she was off-guard and sprawled in a terrible fighting position, then Kagerou was prepared. Instead, she cast a Hidden Mist technique on the shinobi of the hidden mist and stepped back into its embrace against a shinobi who had mastered the art of sneak attacks from the smoke. While backing off certainly meant Kagerou wouldn't be ensnaring Nagisa immediately, it was hard to say if it made things any better for Nagisa. When she backed off to prepare, she had also given the woman she wanted to rip into the same time to prepare.

Even though Nagisa came from the back, the only reason it wasn't as exactly as Kagerou expected was because she had gone ahead and "expected" an attack from every angle. In Nagisa's absence, Kagerou had stood up and patiently waited with arms folded into her dragging sleeves.

Without fear, Kagerou turned to face Nagisa, and as Nagisa faltered, so many thoughts flashed through Kagerou's. So many possibilities.

Should she react on her disdain for being accused of raising Nagisa as a weapon and show Nagisa what her treatment really would have been like if Kagerou really had such plans?

Should she show Nagisa her place? How foolhardy and dangerous it was to try and confront her?

Should she open Nagisa's eyes that the one holding her back was never Kagerou and the shortcomings she was so desperately trying to cover up with her weak excuses and childish tantrum?

These would each be tantalizing options if Kagerou was ever the type to hold such grudges, abhor such personal attacks, or otherwise exercise her superiority over those lesser than her. As it was, however, Kagerou simply swept over them in a sea of other options while trying to figure which would encourage Nagisa's growth the most. Kagerou wanted a gentle student, but she didn't want to actually become the person who would hold Nagisa back.

Moreover, she understood that not everyone could handle their inner demons while being a gentle person.

Her mist vision activating automatically, Kagerou watched as Nagisa's chakra-covered hand thrust towards her chest. Her eyes caught minuscule shaking and trembling that traveled through the arm. Without resistance, she took on the full blow of the heart thrust technique, her only reaction being to prepared a few hand signs in advance.

Blood surged from Kagerou's mouth as she stumbled back a bit after taking the blow. Her back bent under the stress of the technique, but with a hand over her chest quickly healing any critical injuries with the Mystical Hands healing technique, Kagerou soon straightened up, her smile just as it ever was. The only difference was the line of blood that spilled from the corners of her mouth.

"If I ever held you back," Kagerou serenely explained, "It is because I did not want to see you taking lives, and believed that you had the strength to be able to accomplish what you wanted without taking a life." [29 sentences]

Chakra: 2070
Stamina: 2150

Embrace Rage

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out