Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A Meeting Between Two Unlikely People (Reserved for sprouts)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:11 pm
Dream Natsume is a kindergarten teacher at Sora Primary and a very dedicated teacher to his students. One day, while watching the children during recess, he notices a dark man watching the children and goes on alert. He doesn't like conflict but he would defend his little charges. But once he confronts the man, he realizes that he is the father of one of his students, Fredrick when said child see the man, runs over to him, calling the man Papa. So, what happens after that? That is up to us to decide.

call sprouts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:40 am
                          Parked in front of the playground of a primary school during recess would probably seem very suspicious, but Leon had no other way of seeing his soon-to-be six year old. Despite having known about Fredrick, whom he nicknames Fritz, for three and a half years now, Leon was not able to get custody of him. The main reason was the fact that he had been involved with some shady groups of people in the past. Another reason was that he still wasn't able to cut all ties with his past. However, Leon was in the process of fixing up his life, in order to be able to take Fritz's mother to court and fight for at least half custody.

For now, Leon had to settle for supervised visitations twice a week. Sometimes, it would only be once a week when Fritz's mother doesn't feel like letting go of him that day. The only reason Leon hasn't given her a piece of his mind about her actions was because he was afraid she'd take him to court for sole custody. If she did that at this point, she might actually be able to take Fritz away from him for good. That's why Leon wanted to get his life together and surprise her with the case. He wanted to be fully prepared for anything, knowing that they would probably use his past to say that he couldn't be a stable father or give Fritz a good environment.

Leon leaned against the hood of his car, his eyes scanning the kids that were running out from the building, quickly scattering towards the swings, slide and other entertainments. A smile almost crossed Leon's lips as he saw Fritz run towards the sand box and jump in. Almost. Except Leon remained as expressionless as he almost always is. Fritz had started primary school three weeks ago, and Leon had been stopping by every single day to see how his boy was doing. Usually he would watch from inside his car, because he couldn't be seen around Fritz when it wasn't his visitation day. But today had been an especially bad day for Leon, and he just needed something to uplift his mood; seeing Fritz was the only thing that could do that in an instant.

DragonMistress07

call sprouts

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:42 am
Dream was sitting on a nearby bench, watching the children play and making sure none of them got hurt. Dream was probably the only teacher at the school that the students actually liked and had a habit of calling him big brother or Yuki due to his white hair. He stopped trying to correct them after a while and just went with it. He also made sure to keep a close eye on Fredrick, who was playing in the sand box happily. The child was so sweet but the boys parents, well his mother anyway. He called her husband mister which told him that the man was not the child's biological father. Which was good as their was something off about both mother and the man she's married too. He pushed his glasses back up before noticing a black car parked across the street. He stared for a minute, his blue eyes narrowing slightly. Had that car been there all day? He just hoped that the driver wasn't a *****. He had had enough of those to last a life time. He didn't like conflict bit he would kick a** to defend his charges. He watched as Frederick saw the car and waved to whoever was in it. Hmm. So the boys knew the driver. Still, he would keep an eye on the car and driver which was a man he assumed.

call sprouts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:28 pm
                          As Fritz noticed him and waved at him with such a happy look on his face, Leon smiled gently and waved back. This was probably bad. Leon usually just watched his son from afar and goes back to his work unseen. If Fritz decided to tell his mother that he saw his father today, that would bring a whole load of trouble for Leon. Still, Leon couldn't help but think about how happy his son seemed to see him. In the remaining of the recess, Fritz kept looking back at Leon every once in a while, as if to check that his father was paying attention to him. And he was.

A couple minutes before the recess would end, Leon went to the back seat of his car where he had left his grocery bags, and took out Fritz's favorite sweet which he had bought to stock in his house for when the boy comes over. He guessed since he has already been spotted, that he would give him one today. Leon looked around to make sure that the teachers were somewhat distracted by leading the students inside before he walked over to the fence separating him from his son. Leon reached over and dropped the bag of jellybeans on the other side for Fritz, who started running towards it.

"It's our little secret, yeah?" Leon stated as he saw his son pick it up. The word 'secret' made Fritz thrilled as he nodded frantically before hiding the bag in his pockets and starting to run back to the other students as the bell rang.

DragonMistress07

call sprouts

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:48 pm
Dream was still in thought as the bell ringed, startling him. He blinked a few times before calling out to the kids for them to line up and head back inside. He was so happy that his little ones were easy while he watched the other teachers try to corral their own. He snorted to himself before gathering them up and starting to gently push them back towards the building. He then noticed that Fredrick wasn't among them and he panicked a little. Where was he? He looked around the yard to find a child running back towards him and the rest of the class and then to the man by the fence watching him. "There you are, Fredrick. I was worried." he said to the boy, smiling down at him gently before pushing him into the school with the rest of his classmates. He took one last look at the man and decided not to call the police before disappearing into the school behind his students. He was going to have to talk to Frederick about who that man was and why he was so attached to him. He had a inkling of who it was but he wanted to make sure. He would deal with it later, for now he had to get the children ready to story time.

call sprouts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:21 pm
                          Leon kept his eyes on his little one, as he ran back to the rest of his class. It was only then that Leon noticed one of the teachers looking at him. Leon was quick to look away, turn around and get into his car. If the teacher decided to speak to Dianne, Fritz's mother, then Leon would surely be done for. As he wasn't supposed to see him again until tomorrow. And he also wasn't allowed to just stop by whenever he wanted, it had to be decided beforehand by both Leon and Dianne.

-

"I'm picking him up from school. End of discussion." Even though Leon was furious, he tried to be on his best behavior as he was still at work, talking on the phone. It has been five days since he last actually spent time with Fritz. Despite it being his day three days ago, Dianne had cancelled because there was a birthday party and she claimed that Fredrick had wanted to go to. Then two days ago, she claimed that he had a play date. And yesterday, she was sick and didn't want to deal with it. Therefore, Leon was not taking no for an answer.

Leon ended up getting what he wanted, but he would only get one hour. Not only that, but Dianne said to not leave the school, as she would pick Fredrick up from there after Leon's hour was done. Despite knowing that he was being used and given the bare minimum, Leon didn't exactly have a choice in the matter. He guessed that spending an hour with him was better than not seeing him for so many days.

Dianne mentioned that she had already called the school and informed them about it; that she would pick Fredrick up from school an hour late, and that she wanted someone to keep an eye out so his father wouldn't take him anywhere. It was humiliating, to say the least. Being controlled and jerked around just because he wanted to spend time with his son. But, Leon still went. He was there early actually, but he was willing to wait. It was his first time actually getting into the school, so he had to ask around to find where Fredrick's class was. He glanced through the glass on the door to make sure it was the right class. It was. Leon then leaned his back against the wall next to the class, waiting patiently for the bell to ring, and his son to come out.

DragonMistress07
                          thought I'd skip to a few days later. so they have an actual chance to interact. I can change if you'd want?

call sprouts

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:51 pm
Dream hummed to himself as he cleaned up the art area lf the classroom while helping the children grab their things to head home for the day. He had been asked to look out for Fredrick's father, not the man that his mother was married too. The man was shifty at best and didn't trust him around the little ones. Especially Fredrick. "Okay, everyone. Got your things?" he asked everyone, who nodded and he clapped his hands. "Okay, then. Let's head out and get you to your parents." he added before leading them out to the class room and towards the doors where parents picked up their children. He then noticed Leon and blinked. "Oh, hello. Are you Leon?" he asked after a minute of helping a little girl with her jacket as her mother came to pick her up. As he waited for a response, Fredrick saw Leon and ran up to happily yelling "Daddy!" before glomping onto the man like a koala. It was adorable. He smiled at the sight before returning his attention back to the dark man. He didn't think it was for that a father could only spend a hour with his own child but he was just a teacher so he could do nothing about it.

call sprouts
It's fine. I wanna see Leon's reaction to the petite school teacher. Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:32 pm
                          Leon pushed himself off the wall as he heard the bell ring, and watched the kids coming out and most running to their parents. Leon had his gaze at the kids' level, his eyes scanning for his little one, until he heard his name. Leon paused for a moment, realizing that it was the same teacher that had noticed him a few days ago. Leon was also a bit taken back, because that day, he could have sworn that the teacher was a female. But it turns out it was a guy. "Uh. Yeah. Leon, Fredrick's father," Leon took the chance to introduce himself as Fritz's father, seeing as he couldn't call himself that a lot.

Leon was quick to pick Fritz up as soon as he headed his way. "Hey," He cooed lightly before smiling mischievously. "I told you that we can convince mum, yeah?" Leon said as he held his hand up for Fritz to high five it, and he did just that with such excitement.

"Yuki, right?" Leon looked back at the male. Fritz had quite a love for anything artistic, which was why he one spoke about one teacher; his art teacher, whom he called Yuki. Which was why Leon assumed that was the male's name. "Would you mind if we stay in the art room? It will only be for an hour, tops." He stated. Leon didn't know how much the male knew, but he didn't want to straightforwardly tell him that he wasn't allowed to even leave the school grounds with his son.

DragonMistress07
                          I think Leon would be quite expressionless around the male for a little while, it's just who he is. But he will surely start showing more once he's comfortable enough to be vulnerable around him c:

call sprouts

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:20 pm
Dream watched as a look of surprise cross the other man's face and guessed what he was surprised about. Most people assumed he was a woman from a distance. But once up close, he was a man. He had no idea of why people thought of him as a woman first. It was silly. He was not that effeminate. Was he? Maybe that would explain the other male teachers as well as single father's hitting on him when they saw him. He smiled at the scene before Leon addressed him. He laughed, a soft, music sound. "No. Yuki is a nickname the children call me. My real name is Dream." he replied with a smile, ruffling the little one's hair and causing him to giggle. "Hmm. Sure. That's no problem. I have to finish cleaning up anyway." he added with another smile before leading them both back to the art room. "Maybe Fredrick could show you some of his work." he said as he walked into the room. Leave it to the boy's mother to be late in picking him up. But Mr. Leon seems like a nice man and Frederick was happy so he was fine with it, though when he saw the boy's mother, she was going to get an earful.

call sprouts
Yeah. I can see that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:01 pm
                          "Dream." Leon repeated the name with a small nod, as if he needed to verbally say it so he can remember it. He followed after the male, still holding Fritz, as they headed to the art room. "We all drew our family last week. I'll show you that one!" Fritz exclaimed as soon as Dream had finished speaking. Leon couldn't help but smile fondly as the boy slid down to his feet and ran to the shelves, looking through for his drawing, with Leon walking after him.

Leon took off his suit jacket and placed it neatly on one of the chair as Fritz held up the drawing to show him. "Look, that's me, mummy, uncle Steve and you," Fritz spoke happily as he pointed at each one. Leon held the drawing, his eyes gazing at it in awe for a few moments. "Since when do we have a dog?" Leon joked lightly, though he was far too emotional at the fact that Fritz loved him enough to include him in his family portrait. It was silly, but Leon didn't really expect that. "That's Charlie, he's Mr. Atkinson's dog." Fritz giggled, speaking about his neighbor's dog.

"Could you draw one for me? We can frame it and hang it up when you come over next time, yeah?" Leon watched the boy nod before grabbing a piece of paper and several colors before getting busy. Leon walked over to Dream, wanting to take the chance to ask about Fritz. "I was meaning to ask," Leon started as he looked back at his son, then again at the teacher. "How is he doing in class? Is he getting along with the other kids?" Leon's tone was filled with both curiosity and concern. Leon wanted to know because he didn't attend the teacher-parent meeting that was held a week earlier, due to Dianne not telling him about it, and he found out from Fritz after it was already over.

DragonMistress07
                          sorry for replying for a while
                          things got hectic, but I'm once again back to my old schedule

call sprouts

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:58 pm
Dream just smiled at the two of them interacting before going about to finish cleaning up. He was finding the strangest of things under tables and in colors and was wondering how the hell they had gotten there. He just shook his head before gathering up discarded art supplies, paper and other stuff, placing them back in those bins before putting them away. Children were so messy but he didn't mind as they didn't know better but he has to work on that with them in any case. He started in surprise when Leon approached him while the child was busy making another picture for his father. "Well, I can't say about the other teachers, but he's doing rather well here. He's quite popular as he's such a sweet, helpful boy." he replied after a minute as he shuffled some papers on his desk into a neat pile and in their folder. He color coded everything so it made it easier to find everything. "Although...he doesn't seem very happy when he comes in at morning time but perks right up as soon as his mother leaves. It's none off business of course. Just thought I should tell you though." he added after a moment. "You and Frederick are welcome to the leftover Cooke's and juice while you wait." he said with a smile at the other male as he brushed his bangs out of his face.

call sprouts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Leon smiled gently as Dream spoke about his son, his eyes glancing back at the boy for a moment. So this little one who sticks to Leon whenever they're together was actually a popular kid who was friendly with everyone? Leon felt quite proud. Fritz must have gotten that from Dianne, seeing as she had always been a sociable person. Leon, on the other hand, was not. But he always tried not to seem so closed-off from people when he's around Fritz, as he didn't want the boy to copy him.

Hearing the next statement from the teacher made him sigh. "Yeah, that's probably my fault," He stated as he combed through his hair with his hand. "I can't exactly be a good father to him yet," It was almost shameful to admit it, but Leon was working on fixing his life to be able to keep Fritz. "I can only see him a couple times a month, and I guess he blames his mother for keeping me away." Leon knew it was only natural, seeing as he was only a child. But it was far more complicated than that. Dianne wasn't the one who made Leon unfit to raise a child, she simply used that against him. Leon never really blamed her for that, but he did hate it when he backs out from the deal they set up. That was why he wanted to take her to court for at least half custody of Fritz.

"I actually got him some snacks," Leon stated as he pointed towards his bag. "I don't really get to spoil him often." He smiled as he glance back at the young one happily drawing. "You know, he really admires you," Leon spoke, his eyes still on Fritz. "Whenever we draw, which is his favorite activity to do, he always insists on doing things exactly the way that you show him." Shaking his head lightly with a wide smile across his lips, Leon was reminded of the countless times that Fritz insisted on repeating the same drawings until they resembled "Yuki's". "He even insists on buying the same brands of colors, clay and almost everything, really." Leon probably only spoke this much when it was about Fritz.

DragonMistress07

call sprouts

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Dream looked over at Leon in surprise when he spoke. He was going to ask how it was his fault but the man kept on talking and he listened. "Hmm. Yeah. I can see that. He clearly adores you" He replied with a soft smile as he looked over at the mentioned child and wondered if the child would rather love with his father than mother. Heaven knows that the woman gave him the urge to want to slap her sometimes. He doesn't doubt that Dianne's a good mother but she just seems rather invested in herself than her child. But maybe he was looking too much into this. He nodded. "Well, you're welcome to them regardless but that's nice." he added before pausing in what he was doing at the last statement. "Well, I'm flattered that Fredrick thinks so highly of me. And he's very good at drawing. Maybe when he gets older he'll go pro with it. Then again, his interest may change by the time he's adult." he chuckled after a moment. He really was honored that the child thought highly of him. He was such a good boy. It made him feel warm inside. "So, Mr. Leon. What do you do exactly?" he asked, wanting to know more about the man in front of him.

call sprouts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:59 pm
                          Leon smiled as he intently listened to Dream talk about Fritz's future, something that Leon often thought about himself. He did often mention that he wanted to be as good an artist as his teacher, so Leon did assume that would be his aim for when he grows up. Then again, like Dream mentioned, his interests may come to change as he grew up. Leon, himself, was interested in being a race car driver when he was younger, but he isn't too fond of the dangers that is involved now. However, whatever Fritz decides he wants to be in the future, Leon simply wanted to be part of it.

Being taken out of his thoughts, Leon turned to Dream as he asked what he did. Leon's smile slowly faded. He was tempted to just ignore the question and not answer it, but that would be bad. He had to play nice with Fritz's teachers. Especially if Dianne would ask them about how Leon is with their son; he didn't want them to say anything bad about him that might risk him losing Fritz.

"I'm just a salesman," Leon started "It's a boring and repetitive job, really" Adding details always made it seem more believable. "But, at least I get flexible working hours, so there's that," It wasn't entirely a lie, however. Leon was actually in charge of setting up meetings with clients, offering them products and negotiating prices. But he didn't sell things that normal salesmen sold. His products were far more risky. Illegal, would be the right word.

DragonMistress07

call sprouts

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:19 pm
Dream watched as Leon's smiled faded when he asked what the other did for a living. He hoped he hadn't offended the other male. He was just curious. He was about to apologize but the Leon spoke and he listened. When he finished the other male just stared at him before nodding. "I see. Well, that's admirable." he replied with a small smile as he finished up what he was doing just as Fredrick came up to them with his masterpiece. He had a feeling that Leon was leaving a lot of details our of his job but it was none of his business. He knew that some did what they had to do to survive. And he could tell that Leon really loved his son and having flexible hours made it possible to see him. "It's very good, Fredrick." he said to the child as said boy held up the picture for them to see.

call sprouts

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff