Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
[Meta] Loyalty (Meta #2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:55 pm
caffeinecraving
Natitsuri

Split caught the mouse!!! Will he take it? Leave it? or Eat it?

As much as I would love a cute mouse on his cert, being leafbare and all, Split is gonna eat it!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:57 pm
Natitsuri

Split ate the mouse and healed some!
He is now at 61 hp (+6 from his catch roll)

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:29 am
Honeyfur was glad to have gotten away from Ravensnatch without any injuries.

He wasn't even thinking of the prophecy until Brightstar interjected with his name, catching his attention. Brightstar was notioning for him to speak up, and he slowly approached his leader, wary of the eyes now on him.

Shadowstar and Brightstar agreed prior that the kitten would be going to Riverclan, but then with the mention of the prophecy, Brightstar wanted the kitten with Lightningclan.

And then Stonebelly. A Starclan kit came to him too. "I also got that Stonebelly!" he wheezed, not believing his ears. It seemed Stonebelly too, was more of a 'let this kit choose its fate' type of mind. The kitten should have the choice to choose which path it wanted to take.

Honeyfur himself, wanted to propose to find the loner and have him raise the kitten. But considering his recent intervention with Ravensnatch, the medicine cat decided to keep it to himself.

"Calm the darkness that shakes the stars..." Honeyfur repeated. "Starclan is obviously troubled by something right now, and this kit might be the answer to everything. It can barely even speak. A small voice. The darkness can be the tension between the clans. I agree with Stonebelly. Both Lightningclan and Riverclan will play a large factor into this kit's life, as the kit will for all us clan cats too." He emphasized the last part towards his doubters.

"Brightstar, Shadowstar, if Stonebelly and I both had the same dream, surely this is what Starclan meant?"

caffeinecraving

EvilSilverDragon

belloblossom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:16 am
To say Shadowstar was displeased with both medicine cats would be an understatement. There was no keeping the attitude off her body language with her ears folded flat and her tail flipping behind her. For this kits sake she had to correct this madness before it got too far.

First, she set something out, "I accepted responsibility for the kit, the poor little one is Riverclan unless its mother shows up." Once a Leader allows a cat into the clan, that cat belongs to the clan. Probably wasn't a hard and fast rule anywhere but it made sense to her personal Code.

Next both of them had better stop this prophecy nonsense before she hissed at them. Barely able to keep her tone even, Shadowstar corrected both medicine cats. "This is a Kit, living breathing kit not some prophecy. To shove that level of responsibility on a random kit is cruel. Unless proven otherwise, this is not the kit. Every kit has a soft voice, you've both been around kits before." Pull back the attitude, Shadowstar, pull it back.

The whole idea of it was nonsense, sure she respected prophecy as much as the next cat but this was a kit! A random kit that became lost and got caught up in things far outside itself. "Don't let celestial cats dictate this kit's life. It doesn't matter to me if it is or it isn't that particular kit but to treat the poor thing as anything more or less than any other kit is pure cruelty." The very idea that Brightstar would change her mind over a dream, a dream!

Celestial cats liked to drag them into their conflicts, this could very well be another way to start a fight. Why did those dusty old dirt bones want such violence among the clans? And to put such a heavy prophecy and responsibility on such small shoulders.

That sounds exactly like the Starclan.

belloblossom

caffeinecraving

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:46 am
Silverstreak was not happy when Brightstar took the kit but the only motion she made was to flatten her ears, this was her clan leader after all, probably the only cat right then that COULD have taken the kit from her with no resistance. She watched as Brightstar once again said the kit was to go to riverclan and her heart sank, and she hurt. Them a prophecy was me tioned and she felt a flare of hope, that died when Riverclans medicinecat spoke up. Then Shadowstar afirrmed the kitten again as Riverclan and hope dipped again. But.... She couldn't stand and say nothing "LET THE KIT DECIDE" she yelled above all other voices, heart beating fast and her tongue felt thick and heavy in her mouth as she stood. "I dont CARE what Starclan vaguely said, this is a baby who for some reason has lost the one cat the needed by their side and its first meeting with clan cats was terrifying. Instead of caring for it and putting IT first. You two stupid toms fought" here she glared at foxfur and timberfall "no one has asked this poor baby where THEY want to be" she stepped forwards, towards the kit, trying to keep the longing from her voice as she looked at the kitten.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:54 am
Lightningclan
Autumnriver wasn’t happy about this whole ordeal. He stayed where he was at for the longest time, even growling at the loner cat that had showed up. He remembered on some of his many patrols about the fox’s scent that had lingered. Did the fox kill this kit’s family? If so, then they needed proof that the family really was dead and that. He was a decent enough hunter. Maybe he should go out to track them down.

He took a step forward, but then stopped as they began talking about a prophecy about a small voice and calming the stars. ‘Stars? Were they talking about Shadowstar and Brightstar?’ he thought as he slowly made his way to the leaders.

“Brightstsar, if I may?” Autumnriver interrupted. “If there’s a small voice that’s supposed to calm the stars, the stars might refer to you two. Also, I would like to volunteer to search the outside borders to look for this its family. I’m a decent enough hunter. I could track down the kits parents and bring them safely back to Riverclan if permitted. First the fox scent, and now a lonely kit.”

Of course, Autumnriver had his own reasons for going outside the territory as well, but his obsession over Emberglory would have to be placed on the back burner for now. He then glanced over to Shadowstar. Technically the kit was Riverclan, but he felt like he had to do this. “Also, if it would please Riverclan, a Riverclan cat could come with me?”

Lightningclan
Honeyberry was quite confused of everything going on. She had watched the fight with the loner cat from a safe distance, but when all the cats attacked his all at once, it truly terrified her. Was that really her life now? If she had kittens, would they be trained to be so…. Feral? When she came to Lightningclan, she was accepted. No questions asked. She didn’t realize just what she was getting herself into when she decided to stay. She slunk back, wrapping her tail around her body. She peeked up, hoping that everything was done. ‘Nope, still arguing over a kit. Give the kit up and move on,’ she thought to herself, but she also symphysis with the queens that want to take the kit in for themselves. Oh what a day!

caffeinecraving
Volunteers to look for kit's family

EvilSilverDragon

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:39 am
Froststrike listened as both leaders discussed over the kit. Prophecy? Messages? And Starclan had sent a message to both medicine cats despite Stonebelly being Forestclan. Why was Forestclan silent then? So many questions popped into his head that he shook himself hard to clear them. He bent down, meaning to nuzzle into Silverstreak when she suddenly stormed off towards the leaders. "Silverstreak!"

Fearing that she might accidentally trigger the anger Brightstar was already feeling towards some of Lightningclan, Froststrike raced over and pressed himself into Silverstreak's side as she yowled above the other cats. He did his best to gather her attention but it didn't seem to do any good. She had words to say.

When she was finished he throw a leg over her and began grooming the top of her head. "Hey, hey it's gonna be ok, ok? No ones gonna hurt the kitten. Right now she's probably too scared, cold and hungry to make a decision like that. Let's let Shadowstar and Brightstar work it out." he nosed her, moving to press his forehead into hers.

Only after a couple of moments did he turn to Brightstar, lowering his gaze and his torso to show he wasn't here to challenge her. "Brightstar, I'd like to offer to help Autumnriver find it's parents or their outcome, should you decide that's what's needed. My nose is keen, I promise not to invite any more trouble." he spoke, still keeping his gaze low, only slowly lifting to peer about as high up as her chest.

caffeinecraving

Revel1984

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 am
Bumblepaw purred noisily and groomed the top of his sisters head as she finally settled down. In that brief moment, no one else existed despite the numerous scents and emotions wafting from all the cats. Still, unease crept back over him as he shifted his head and rested it on Flamedapple's side, glancing at the gathering of cats. He felt bad for the kitten, scared and hungry, probably cold. He didn't know what all was going on still but what he could tell was that everyone was fighting over the poor brown kit. Was it important? Sick? If sick, should a med cat be treating it? Neither Stonebelly or Honeyfur looked too interested in it, or at least, he couldn't tell. Mouths were moving far too quickly and body language only showed so much.

Flamedapple sighed, facing away from the leaders but still listening. Prophecy huh? For both med cats even tho Riverclan was lead by a Forestclan cat. She had wanted to say something but she felt she had said enough already as it were and Silverstreak was already exploding. Neither clan needed more of this right now. Still, she selfishly hoped that Shadowstar would fight to keep the kitten. Not that that was necessarily the best decision for it. Lightningclan already had nursing moms but...the nursery was probably so crowded already.

Trying her best to push the thoughts from her mind, Flamedapple moved slowly, gently nudging her children out of her way to crane her neck and look for Foxfur. The other part of her badly wanted to know where he was and if he was ok after the Loner showed up and then was driven off.

EvilSilverDragon

caffeinecraving
Oh foxfuuuurrr

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 am
Silverstreak was trying not to let emotion cloud her words or her voice, but when Froststrike gently reprimanded her on her outburst she couldn't help her voice choking a little, oh he had a point, of course he did but something triggered in her after Sunshadow's death and Sweetpaw had been older than this kit, it was tearing her up inside, she wanted to do the right thing but her heart hurt.

"In the meantime we're all arguing over this baby who's, as you say Froststrike, scared, cold and hungry, what it needs right now is a nursing mother and to get to a warm den NOW, rather than this back and forth, we have nursing queens, can we get it safe and fed and warm first, THEN argue over which clan, or not, lays claim? " she huffed, not backing down but not totally ungrateful for Froststrike's intervention "If it's mother is out there, she would bring Starclan down on our heads if we don't get the kit settled somewhere NOW, even if it's only temporary" she reasoned, forcing herself not to step forwards and take the kit again, she couldn't help it, the feelings inside were tearing her apart. Starclan, Lightninclan, Riverclan ... who CARED.... this was a helpless life that needed comforting now... not more arguing

Fea Line
EvilSilverDragon
caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:13 am
Froststrike turned back, eyes wide as he shook his head and moved to try to keep Silverstreak's gaze on him. "Look. Yes, you are right. But everyone needs to just calm the mouse dung down right now. Brightstar and Shadowstar are going to figure that out but the more cats keep trying to argue the longer this is going to take." he said sternly yet at the same time bracing himself for several claws to the face.

Impatiently he bounced on his paws and sighed, leaning closer to whisper into her ear, hopefully only for her to hear. "I don't want you getting in trouble. Brightstar is already really really upset. Please... just come sit with me...beat me up if you want too, but don't make her any more mad. Let's just let whatever happens get sorted quicker so the kitten gets some food. I'm sure any one of our nursing queens will be happy to help. And if someone tries to steal it again, I'll promise you first claws to the face." he said softly, pulling back to peer at her with wide, large, mismatched eyes.

Revel1984

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:25 am
Silvrestreak tried to calm down, she knew Froststrike had a point, it was just so hard not to let emotion cloud her judgement, right now she didn't care WHO took the kit (though she did prefer it was Lightningclan so she could mother it) but what mattered was getting the kit safe, not all this arguing. She sighed when he whispered in her ear and plopped her rump down, but she wasn't going to move, or back down from her feelings right now. "Can we just agree for somecat to take the kit to the safety of a den somewhere... NOW.... and fight over it when it's SAFE, fed and warm" she said, less forceful but still firm, trying hard not to let her sinking heart colour her tone.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:30 am
Rabbitpaw didn’t let her brother stop her from caring for him. She pawed his paw away and finished up on Owlpaw, “Oh I am fine! I just stayed with Wildflower and watched. They’re so strong its insane!” She then turned to her other brother and gave him a loving smile, nodding enthusiastically. “You ran and ran all the way over to camp AND back! Did you see how you were leading all those cats? It was impressive!” her purring grew loud in pride over her sibling.

Her head bobbed excitedly, ears flopping this and that way. She laughed loudly at Owlpaw’s antics. “We’re really lucky to have such strong Warriors! I feel like I learned a lot from just watching them.” She got a little starry eyed for a moment before coming too. “We should practice more after this. What do you guys say?”

Fea Line

---

Once the Loner had made his way out, Sparrowflight had taken her stance back beside Brightstar. The events just escalated from there. Her ears twitched curiously at Brightstar’s words after speaking to the kit. A prophecy? As the medicine cats spoke up, chills ran down her spine. They were just now hearing about this?

She blinked madly at Shadowstar. Was she really being so flippant about a prophecy and about their ancestors? Her lack of respect made her fur stand on end. “I understand where you’re coming from.” She said to Shadowstar, evenly. She knew she had to be careful with her words and tone as to not stir the pot. “But would it not be better to be cautious? For the kit’s sake and our own clans? If there is even the slightest possibility that this small one could be a part of it…. It’s not as though we aren’t going to tend well to it or not treat it like the kit it is. You wouldn’t be sending it to its death. If anything, we could all be sent to our deaths if we don’t heed the words and take every precaution.” She didn’t like the sound of the prophecy at all. There was no way she was going to doom them all over something like this.

She perked as others volunteered to look for the parents. She nodded along with them also agreeing that she’d be glad to do whatever was needed to bring peace to the situation. She hated some of the words that were being exchanged and the stances that some of the cats where taking, but she supposed until they could air out what they felt they couldn’t come to an agreement. She clawed at the dirt a bit sighing. Still, without someone budging on where the kit would stay for the time being, these suggestions wouldn’t help the current situation. It felt good to know so many wanted to help, but until someone gave in… “If we’re allowed to take it for the sake of caution, we could each send cats out to search. I’m sure we’d find the mother in no time leaving this whole ordeal as unnecessary. Then, if we can learn more about this prophecy and do not have success in finding the parents, we could always come back to this discussion if Riverclan still wants to take it in. Please, Shadowstar, you might not understand or feel the same about our beliefs or ways, but don’t doom us. That’s all I ask… To be understanding and willing to work with us.”

EvilSilverDragon
Rabbit and Sparrow!

caffeinecraving

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:44 am
Cindergaze looked serious as she stared after the other cats in the clan. “It is not cruel.” She said softly “Each side is trying to uphold the code they live by and the code puts the life of a kit incredibly high. As it should, but being worried for your clan members isn’t something to apologize for.” She was frowning now. She’d do anything for her clan, it came first, but she’d fight with a heavy heart.

“It just may.” She said just as soft. “That’s what I am worried about.”

She listened to the medicine cats, tail flicking in worry. A prophecy, hmm? “That doesn’t sound good.” She commented, “But like most prophecies it also sounds incredibly vague.” she licked the front of her paw, brushing it over an ear in thought, “Darkness that shakes the stars…” she murmured. “I have a bad feeling it’s about to get worse if we can’t make up our minds.”

Teigra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:03 pm
Brightstar shifted a bit to make more room for Shadowstar to sit infront of the kit while it babbled along.

She sighed and then Shadowstar spoke and she flicked her ear. "This kit is barely off milk... maybe still on milk... i go back to you dont have a nursing queen and we do...." Though she was sure that if the kit came to lightningclan Silverstreak would move into the nursery to be with it... She contemplated five queens in their nursery. A sudden missing of Fawnbriar washed over her and she frowned staring at the kit.

"The destiny this kit may carry within its tiny paws changes everything." It was clear that thoughts were tormenting brightstar. She had no doubt that riverclan would turn this kit into a fine warrior... it was more about the darkness that was going to shake the stars, she didnt want to be the leader of a suffering clan when it came to pay for the choices made here. If she allowed riverclan to take this kit... and a moon or even several moons later starclan called this kit to protect its clan... then Lightningclan could be in danger.

And that was unacceptable. "I shouldnt have passed it on so easily... Until i heard this kit speak... i didnt remember... but it really should come with us... if only because we have the warriors to spare to watch for its parents... and of course queens with extra milk...."

But then stonebelly spoke and she stared. How did a forestclan cat get a message from starclan. No.... so this kit was it... and she bet shadowstar would come to similar conclusions. "Its a starclan sent kit then! So it would have no place in a forestclan run clan? Right?" She frowned a little more panicked... what if Shadowstar didnt jsut accept and turn it back over. Was she willing to fight for it? Her eyes went over her cats, timberfall, Sparrowflight and Cedarfang, her strongest cats (er... maybe?! xD) Was this kit worth fighting for? The kit yawned and then gave a barking cough like sound. Brightstar took a step back from the kit. Was it sick?!

Her eyes went to Silverstreak who had licked it... She had licked it..... Shadowstar had carried it!? She nodded to Honeyfur who acknowledged it must be a starclan sent kit. Sick or not! They should take it.

"I wont let you leave with this kit Shadowstar... I cant... im sorry...." They would have to quarantine it... but they could handle it... She shook her head. "Especially if you are going to deny it its destiny... How is letting it have a destiny any more cruel then denying it one!" Her green eyes flashed.

Brightstar looked sharply to Silverstreak. "Let.... the kit... decide." She slashed her tail sharply. "You want a kit that both codes outline as of needing help.... to decide its fate? Fine...." Turning to the kit she spoke. "Little kit... Im asking what it is you want to do... Would you like to come with me and my clan? Or go with Shadowstar and her clan?!" The kit just sat wide eyed and trembling.

"Want.... MOM!" She made another barky cough sound. And then the kit wailed.

Brightstar looked back to silverstreak, "Without soft talking and trying to coerce the kit to pick one side or the other... there is a reason kits are restricted to camp... because they cannot make sensible decisions. As for your lack of faith in starclan im ashamed of you!" Her green eyes were hard. She loved every cat that had ever been a warrior of hers, present and past, but this was out of control. First petalnose, barely a warrior for two moons and he thought he could question her choices.... Sure she didnt mind listening to worries in private but none the less, now silverstreak was questioning the very code they lived by.... That about solidified her decision, but hearing froststrike trying to reason with his mate she left him to talk with silverstreak. The kit just trembled and wailed...

When Autumnriver spoke she calmed herself, he was offering, it was more of the deputy's job to organize what should be done about where cats moved to. She felt the absence of her deputy. She hadnt thought about the stars being her and Shadowstar though, their relationship right now was definitely shaking. She shook her head though. "This isnt a matter for Lightningclan anymore!"

With how her clan reacted she wasnt ready to fight for a strange kit... that was possibly already sick. "We are going home lightningclan.... And if any of you so much as hesitate... you can go home with riverclan." Her tone was stern but she wouldnt stand any more of this disloyalty. "Move out! Now.... " She stared directly at Silverstreak expecting her to be the one to disobey, Brightstar waited until the last lightningclan cat had made their decision, weather they were going to go home without protest or go with riverclan (If shadowstar didnt take them they could be loners for all she cared at the moment.) She had never been so disappointed in her clan. Once the last cat had made their choice she looked back to Shadowstar. "I expect your warriors to keep their paws home.... " Only for shadowstar would she show the sadness behind the fierce gaze. "Please send us news if you find its mother... If not then im sure you will make them a good warrior in time...." And then she walked away leaving Riverclan at the border.

Foxfur looked up and watched the leaders debate. But he glanced to the side and looked at flamedapple. He offered a small sad smile. If they lost this kit... it was probably his fault in the end. But then lightningclan was ordered away the kit still siting at shadowstar's feet?! They won?! Hell yeah! It was a riverclan kit!!!

(Riverclan for the moment is free to sit back the next meta post is for lightningclan, as it happens away from the border.)

META FORWARD POST

Brightstar was following her clan back to camp when her ears twitched. The bushes rustled up wind. She sniffed and even with the wind not in her favor.... she could smell the unmistakable scent of fox!. "LIGHTNINGCLAN!!!! FOX!" She barely got the word out a moment before the fox launched out of the bushes. It barked. Its horrible voice grating on her sensitive ears. The orange and white fox barked again, and Brightstar noticed that the fox was heavy with milk, and she remembered the den that they had found. The mother fox?! She bristled readying to attack but then the words the fox managed to get out, that were in cat made her stop.

"Kit!.... Where?!"

The fox sniffed looking over the cats.

"My.... Kit!"

User Image

(Sooooooooooooo, we are possibly going to fight,
But big news is we are going to try a new rolling style for cats OVER 50bp.
If your cat is 50 bp or over then you MAY (You dont have to) Post here.

Basically, you will pick what your cat is a specialist in, Are they a tank? With high health? Or perhaps a heavy hitter with high strength? Perhaps they are the fast cat and so can get more hits in.

You can place whats most important to least important. If you want high health and higher strength it will let your speed suffer, chose speed and strength you wont have a lot of hp.

The dice you roll will be told once you post etc.

If your cat is below 50bp, then you roll as normal, 1d10 per turn

Battles work as you declare your target and attack (roll your dice)
They attack back.
You attack again.
And so on until one cat either flees(can flee at any time), or hit 0.

Cats who hit 0 will be entered into a scar raffle/ Your cat can die if you want it to. (If you wanna avoid scars your cat, if possible, can flee before they hit 0 )

LEADERS MUST Engage in battle! If they reach 0 it is considered that they lose 1 life.

To heal you should go to your medicine cat!(Or med cat apprentices)
Find them HERE! (If you have a med cat your cant be in two places, so if you want be in med den to heal, then you cant be on the battle field.) Once you hit 0 you HAVE to go to the med den to heal! You can only heal 2x per day. YOu must Quote your selected med cat and they must quote you back for you to be healed.

NEXT META WILL BE POSTED 8/21 at Noon.

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:21 pm
Petalnose, after confirming Timberfalls safety, had gone silent, his head hanging low and tail drooping. He simply listened to the conversation now, he had a lot to say, though! He wanted to defend Silverstreak, tell Brightstar to actually listen to what they were saying instead of twisting their words to disloyalty! Had he not been so worried about being kicked out and into a clan he didn't want to be in, without his sister and Timberfall, or worse, a loner, he would have challenged their leader. He slowly followed after his leader, paws dragging on the ground. If these cats didn't think he was disloyal before with the Forestclan war, what if they did now?! That wouldn't be good.

He was lost in thought as he heard his leader yowl about a fox. His tail bristled and his ears perked, paws softly thumping on the ground as he raced towards his leader, watching as a fox leaped into view. Then, it spoke. IT SPOKE. He froze, staring at the fox.. Kit..? It was also heavy with milk, he could smell it from here. "What...?" He breathed softly, now slowly approaching where Brightstar stood.

caffeinecraving

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces