Shadow just showed the WCW fans why he poses a threat to anyone. Raw display of power. The Korn song played on as Shadow got back to his feet oddly being cheered for his performance. Shadow Tiger walked to the other side of the ring asking for a microphone. As the music died.

Shadow Tiger brought the microphone closer to his
"Its been almost 4 years since I've worn this mask, I've suffered like no other man should."

Shadow Tiger began laughing hysterically, then stopped taking a deep breath. The crowd confused by why he was laughing . Shadow nonetheless is a vicious wrestlers.

"But by wearing this mask, the life I left behind , all the pain and sadness was washed away. I found a new purpose in wrestling, whether you boo or cheer at me it really doesn't matter... I fight for myself for pride. And with this new purpose...I shall become a triple crown champion And you all fall under my shadow...The Year of the Tiger has begun."
Shadow Tiger dropped the microphone, and rolled out of the ring heading back to the backstage area. As the camera focused in him walking back the microphone in the camera managed to catch a glimpse of his words still as he extended his arms. His music played thru the PA system again.
"I will be champion no one will stop me!."

*commercial break*