Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Square up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:58 pm
Sorry for the Miss quote guys  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

A deserted area where once a town once stood, maybe. Nothing but crumbling buildings now, a wasteland being reclaimed by the world. What could Selina-Chan wanna speak about. And so urgent!? Could it be that she wants Freya to come touring with her next time she goes!!?? Though Freya never even did a thing like that before, besides Traditional Uchiha Fire Dancing growing up. The thoughts already running rampant letting the curiosity the best of her as she darted from ruin to ruin. "How am I going to tell her no because Kenshin needs me too much?" Thinking out loud her expression took on genuine worry. "Ah no! I'm going to be late!" Shaking off the worry for now she pressing on increasing the speed she moved at.

A bit of time passing The pig tailed Uchiha would finally reach the destination the letter dictated. "Selina-Chan! Im sorry i'm late! There was a bad guy on my ways here. But don't worry, as Kenshin-Sama would say. No one escapes justice!" As she spoke she gave the pink haired girl a V hand sigh, adjusting the huge sword on her back with her other arm.

Chakra used || 0
Stam Used || 0
Techs used

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina smiled when she sensed Freya. The girl came by and was sincere in her apology, as her sensory abilities detected instantly. "No worries, Freya. I'm glad that you were able to make it!" She said. Selina gave one more look around the area in order to make sure that no one was around. Once she was sure, she gave her full attention to Freya. "So... as you know, Kenshin's birthday is coming up." Selina said with excitement in her voice, as she revealed the initial reason for her calling Freya. Although she did not know the girl well, she knew that Freya was a trusted companion of her good friend, Kenshin Kosei. "I want to throw a surprise birthday party, but with his sage training sensory and his byakugan eyes, I don't have any good ideas on how to surprise him. That's why I was hoping that you could help out! We'll get all of his friends, have a cake, and dance! I think it'll be super fun, and I would love it if you could help." Selina's smile was from ear to ear as she felt the joy of throwing this surprise party. Now granted, when she said all of Kenshin's friends, that was a number which could be counted on one hand. Still, Selina owed it to her friend to give him the best birthday ever! And she needed help in order to do it.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Joninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S+-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 24 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 24 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 2,980 || 2,880ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 2,860 || 2,760ใ€‘
โ—‹ใ€
NATURE: 750 || 750ใ€‘
โ—‹ใ€
KAI SEAL: 350 || 350ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Passive Effects:
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - Festivities [ S-Rank | / 1 Posts ]
Daisuke Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Slowly approaching the the pop ideal from several feet away. Freya tilted her head in question to Selina's sudden shiftiness before dropping a bomb on the Uchiha. Announcing that Kenshin's birthday was soon the distance between Freya and Selina was no more. It wasn't as fast as flying thunder god but it was close. Hands clenched Freya stood on her tippy toes, giving the Idol not even a inch of space while Freya's green emerald sparkled. "Selina-Chan, Selina-Chan." Like a giddy child she couldn't help herself, leaning towards Selina. "Is it really true!? Is it?! Is it?! Every time i'd ask him he'd say something like." Pausing for a moment she'd put on a stern but stoic face. "I was born on the day Justice needed me." Giving her best Kenshin impression the Jonin giggled to herself. "I'll do anything to help Selina-Chan!. I was just with Kenshin earlier to day we where walking and patrolling. It was nice~" .

Chakra used || 0
Stam Used || 0
Techs used

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hearts radiated from Selina as Freya moved intimately close and expressed the same tier of excitement as she felt. When her new friend did her best impersonation of Kenshin, Selina let out a harrowing laugh. "Either that or, "Today is nothing more than the anniversary of the beginning of my prison childhood."" Selina said as she performed her own version of a Kenshin impersonation. When Freya expressed her mutual desire for success, Selina was beaming with joy. "Perfect! I think our plan of attack then has to be from the APD." She said excitedly. "He'll never expect anything from there, especially if it comes from his lieutenant." She said with a sly smirk. Selina then leaped back as in her right hand manifested a blunt blade summoned forth in a shine of light. "And that's why I wanted to use this location! I know that it's either going to be you or Kojiro who becomes the lieutenant of the APD. Kojiro is like a kid brother to me, but for us to better figure out how to better synchronize, a spar is the best way to do that!" Selina's footwork was graceful as her less dominant foot was slightly forward and her weapon remained by her side. She knew that her opponent was an Uchiha, but SOMEHOW managed to avoid any real contact with the clan. All she knew was that they were another dojutsu clan, like Kenshin.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Joninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S+-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 24 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 24 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 2,980 || 2,880ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 2,860 || 2,760ใ€‘
โ—‹ใ€
NATURE: 750 || 750ใ€‘
โ—‹ใ€
KAI SEAL: 350 || 350ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Passive Effects:
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - Festivities [ S-Rank | / 1 Posts ]
Daisuke Kaicho

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games