Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:54 pm
Woah! Yeah!
Woah! Yeah!
Woah! Yeah! Kick start my heart! Give it a start!

A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!

When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image
"Dubya Cee Dubya Nitro, and Kansas City, Missourai!" Boos as the voice of the most hated Leone sibling was heard over the PA. Shortly after, microphone in hand, the man who was previously known as the High Octane. Stepping out beside him was his bodyguard and good buddy, the Atomic Monster, Axel.

"I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, and the ONLY main event talent on this pathetic roster! I AM the presence of professional wrestling, the Mega Lion!" Boos erupted from the audience, with few throwing garbage and half eaten food towards the stage. a*****e! a*****e! a*****e! "I mean come on, you guys got a bunch of Tigers, the guy with about a hundred gimmicks, an angry Samoan guy, that English guy who is everywhere, Batman in a Jason mask, and lets not forget all the other old ******** around here that won't retire!"

"And then we get to the pack of Dragons... I mean, originally my plan was to come out here and throw the Damone family a beating, I mean why the hell not?! It's not like we have anything better to do around here with the lack of a tag division, or any division really!" Luis paused as he took a few steps down the ramp, grinning at the hate-filled crowds.

"Sheesh, they take the fun out of it by beating the crap out of eachother! You got the little guy fighting the big guy, then the big guy's son come in and beats the crap out of his dad. There's so many of them, I can never keep track of who is who. I just got myself a six pack of Budweiser and couch, that s**t was funnier than hell!"

"I tell you what; dragons sure are dumb!" He motioned out to the crowds. "I mean, not nearly as dumb as the country trash out here in Missouri, but pretty close! In fact, I'd bet money on that dysfunctional family isn't even fit to function as a team!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:22 am
Monster hits the PA, getting a burst of cheers from the crowd as Marcus Damone steps out and heads straight for the ring. As he steps in, he takes up a mic and the music cuts out.

"First off, its time for you to sit down, shut up, and listen cuz i don't like ot repeat myself and clearly you're an idiot. I was tempted to simply come down and break you in half but I'll address your rather idiotically stated points."

Marcus counts off on his fingers, mainly for the crowd to follow him.

"I heard you call yourself a lot of names. Legendary, a six star athlete, main event talent. I got a question. When is the last time you won a match? Furthermore, when have you ever main evented? Granted I'm the new guy around here but at least i don't come out letting my mouth write checks my a** can't cash. And you beating any of my family is definitely a check you can't cash. So i see before we go take care of the family business, we'll have to come together to put you in your place. If you got the balls to make an actual challenge, go for it. But how's the old saying go? Keep your words soft and sweet because you may have to eat them. "  

Drako Damone
Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:58 am
The Mega Lion scoffed at the son of a dragon. “Listen buddy, as far as I’m concerned you are then new guy! While WCW was sitting around, sucking, I was out there working, and making myself famous” He held up his hands and twiddled his fingers mockingly. “Within the last year WWFG Tag Champ, EWA Tag Champ, current World Champ and main eventer in GZW. Let’s not forget, new head of my family!” Boos erupted from the audience as they began to chant. a*****e! a*****e! a*****e! ”You see, people like to give me a hard time lately, without realizing just how successful I really am!”

Luis scratched his head and motioned to Marcus “So, if I’m not missing anything… what exactly have you done besides beat up on dear old daddy? Hmm?” Luis would speak up after the brief pause, regardless if Marcus spoke up or not. “Nothing! Absolutely, ********, nothing! I came out here tonight, knowing you wouldn’t do anything to me because your family is divided and Mr. Axel here would just rip your stupid head off without me needing to lift a finger!” He twiddled his fingers again. “How many points did I make now? ******** yeah, I’m out here to make a challenge!”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 am
Marcus smirks. "As usual, you're wrong on several accounts. First, unlike you, I haven't been pinned or submitted since i started. Second, you have idea how my family works. Third, and this is important dumbass, so pay attention...."

Marcus quickly goes to boot Luis right in the face  

Drako Damone
Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:18 am
Suddenly the boot connected with Luis' smug face, smashing in his shades and busting his nose! As soon as Luis was down, Axel immediately went for Marcus, swinging a big fist towards the man.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:24 am
That felt good, though of course Axel comes right after him now. Marcus is clocked and staggers back a couple steps. A fight works for him as he fires back one of his own  

Drako Damone
Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:39 am
Axel is hit with the retaliation as he moves in towards Marcus. The Atomic Monster let's out a grunt when the shot connect and this time reached out to grab a hold of the young Damone, attempting to throw him out of the ring.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:43 am
Axel is a bit quick managing to catch Marcus and send him out of the ring. Marcus manages to land on his feet and grins before reaching in to grab Axel's leg and attempting to pull him out of the ring with him  

Drako Damone
Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Axel wasn't expecting Marcus to be nimble enough to land on his feet, and before he could react he was dragged under the bottom rope by his leg!
Hooking his arm over the bottom rope as he was pulled out, he'd attempt to boot Marcus away!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:14 pm
Marcus is kicked back towards the barricade, which he leans against on purpose. Not casually, exactly, but there's a reason

Meanwhile, the crowd cheers loudly as someone runs through the crowd and slides in under the bottom rope. The Dragon has arrived and he has a clear target. The clearly displeased Jarel raises his hand in a clear signal as he waits for Luis to stand to grab him by the throat for a one handed chokeslam  

Drako Damone
Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:38 pm
Axel went straight for Marcus, looking to throw another of his heavy handed hay-makers at the man, unaware of what was transpiring in the ring.

Busted shades hanging from his ears and blood streaming from from his nose, Luis slowly rolled onto his knees. "Weak-a**, cheap shotting son of a b***h!" Crawling forward, Luis slowly drug himself onto his feet. Before he knew it, a large hand had enclosed over his throat. Ahhh s**t! It was Jarel! The Lion was hoisted off his feet and driven back into the canvas!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:15 pm
Marcus straightens up, getting clocked with a haymaker and walking off a few steps. Certain Axel would follow, he would look to meet the man coming in with an uppercut to the jaw

In the ring, Jarel stands over Luis, slowly looking out over the arena. Fans loved it, though they're not entirely sure what this means after the events earlier in the evening  

Drako Damone
Captain

Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces