Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:24 pm
A hospital that primarily cares for any and all of the supernatural races. Humans aren’t permitted.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil sat inside his truck for a brief moment, getting things done. Lighting a cigarette, finding a good radio station, savoring some of his alcoholic coffees. Simple little routine things like that. He didn’t allow himself to think about where he was going as he left the apartment complex. Doing so would only feed his anxiety and he was anxious enough as it was already. It was more than just going to the doctor, returning to an area that was just barely outside the Amari’s territory made him nervous. He didn’t know how well he would handle running into one of the sick bastards that had tortured him. Of course, there was only a small chance of that actually happening but that was still too much of one in his opinion. The speed limit was something he started to ignore soon as he made it outside of the town they lived in, easily passing the few vehicles that were on the highway. What was normally an hour drive was one he managed to cut down to only half. Still, by the time he made it to the hospital, he was close to being late for his appointment. The building itself was located in an older part of the town and could easily be mistaken for a hotel built during the middle of the last century. Or, rather, anyone who wasn’t familiar with the place wouldn’t know the hotel had been converted long ago.

Virgil parked across the street and locked everything up before he made his way inside. A large man in a security uniform sitting at a small desk near the door eyed him warily as he stepped in, which only earned him a toothy grin from the werewolf. There were plenty of supernatural races out there that could use some level of magic to disguise themselves to look human and Virgil had a lot of fun trying to spot the difference. Most were flawless and disturbingly beautiful although there were other features that didn’t quite fit in like pointed years and teeth that looked like they didn’t properly set into a human mouth. Though he didn’t take the time to spot the mistakes with the orcish guard this time, mostly because he wasn’t looking to start a fight and staring at an orc was a good way to start one. Approaching the front desk, he greeted the woman sitting behind it and told her his information. Her pleasant demeanor became a little cold and professional once she realized he was ten minutes late for the appointment. The brute did his best to not let her gentle scolding get underneath his skin as he followed her to what he thought would be a normal room though it turned out to be the one with the x-ray machine. He was hardly given the time to remove his shirt before he was ushered onto the table and told to lie down. For all the rushing the woman had done, the whole procedure only took a couple of minutes and he was led to a room. He sat down on the hospital bed and took out his phone to fiddle with while he waited for someone to come.

Thankfully, he wasn’t left waiting for long. The two exchanged greetings when the doctor came into the room. Doctor Tasuki was a man who looked to be in his late forties despite being a kitsune. He was also a man who immediately began to lecture the lycan for how long he’d waited to get the arrowhead looked at, much to his charge in. How many more times was he going to be scolded in one day?! Though Virgil soon realized there was a reason for his strict attitude shortly after the x-ray was displayed on the lighted board in the room. The arrowhead was no longer in its original shape and had gotten broken into a few pieces over the months with the help from his shape shifting. Worst yet, one looked dangerously close to piercing his heart. Could possibly be cutting it each time his heart expanded although it was difficult to tell from the x-ray alone. If it was and his heart was healing each time, he figured it would explain the fatigue he’d been feeling the last twenty four hours. They took a moment to discuss the options, but there was no way he was going to wiggle his way out of surgery this time around. ”I guess you’ll be wantin’ me t’stay over night after th’ surgery?” Seeing the older fox nod his head to answer his question made Virgil’s stomach grow cold. He really didn’t want to though he knew he wouldn’t be in any shape to leave once everything was done. ”Then there’s someone who’d like t’come see me later. He’s human an’ knows what I am...knows there’s other things out there...” He kept a close eye over Tasuki, watching as his expression go from interested to cold once the other man learned he wanted a human to come to the hospital.

”For the safety of our staff and patients, humans aren’t permitted...but if it will keep you from trying to leave and from being difficult then I’ll allow it this one time as long as he agrees to stay in your room. I can’t promise this human’s safety if he doesn’t and I’m not going to waste anyone’s time trying to keep him out of danger.”

”Got it. I’ll make sure t’tell ‘im that.” Virgil couldn’t suppress the happy grin as he picked up his phone to text Marcel. While it was something the old soul knew how to do, he wasn’t exactly...good at it. There were probably tweens out there that could do a better job. U can come if u stay in the room The address to the hospital was sent along with his message. ”Thanks, Tasuki.” ”Don’t mention it though I expect your to be on your best behavior from here on out. I’m sure I don’t need to say what will happen if you’re not.” Tasuki smirked at him as he put down a hospital gown on the bed beside him. And he didn’t, not really. Virgil could imagine what sort of unpleasantness the doctor was capable of and that was enough for him. He didn’t need to actually experience it! He simply nodded to let him know he got the picture. ”Good. Now, take off your clothes and put that on with the opening at the front. A nurse will be in here shortly to bring you to the operating room.” After Tasuki left the room, he did as he was told and removed his clothes. He was certain hospital gowns were designed to make the people who had to wear them feel foolish because he certainly did when he had it one. Such an unflattering thing!

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil would much rather be dealing with a classroom of teens than going through with the surgery. Hearing his phone chime, he took it out to read the reply he’d received. Even though emojis were something that creeped him out and always would, he couldn’t help but send Marcel the angriest one he could find out of the collection on his phone. >: | Yep. That pretty much summed up how he felt about this whole scenario. The nurse came into the room and bid him to follow her with his belongings though he took a second to stash his phone back into his pants pocket before he left with her. The traditional and no doubt antique artwork decorating the hallways was probably meant to be soothing to those visiting here, but they had little of a comforting effect on him, and the sense he was being led to his doom wasn’t one he could easily shake. The familiarity of the room they walked into wasn’t lost on him since it was the very room he’d stayed in during all those months he was recuperating last time. After putting his belongings away in the cabinet, Virgil laid down on the bed and let the nurse continue on with her work.

An I.V. being put into his arm as the last thing he remembered. Being taken to the operating room and the operation itself was something he was blissfully unaware of thanks to the anesthesia the nurse had pumped into his veins prior to bringing him to surgery. When Virgil began to stir awake four hours later, he found himself back in the same room. The time he’d lost could be because of a nap only it was very obviously not because of a nap. The bag of blood now connected to his I.V. would be enough to give away that something had happened but, for him, the grogginess and nausea told him all he needed to know. Harsh fluorescent light overhead had him quickly closing his eyes again. ”Jesus ********’ Christ…” Virgil raggedly gasped out as he finally came to, instantly regretting fighting so hard to gain consciousness.

”I’d appreciate it if you didn’t use that kind of language around me, Mr. Cambric.”

The soft voice pierced his ears. ”Shut it, lady.” He growled out softly in response, scowling to himself as he forced an eye open just enough so he could find the owner of the voice. Turns out, it belonged to a young man with messily spiked blue hair who was sitting in a chair near his bed like it was his throne. He hardly looked old enough to be wearing the pale gray scrubs he was in. Wasn’t this supposed to be a family run place? From what he could remember, Tasuki only had daughters. Either way, he wasn’t about to apologize for his mistake!

”Grandfather said you’d be difficult.” Kouji sighed out as if he was bored. ”But I assured him I’m up for the task.” He stood up and leaned over the werewolf with a mischievous grin. ”Because your not going to be difficult, not for me. Especially if you want pain medicine to go with the second dose of the antidote.”

Was he seriously being threatened right now? His migraine wasn’t so painful that it prevented him from glaring daggers at the nurse. ******** kitsune. Had anyone mentioned using him as some sort of training experience for a new family member joining the team then he wouldn’t have bothered with staying. Sadly, he was in no shape to teach this pup a lesson in respect. Virgil let out a weary sigh as he willed himself to relax. ”Got it. My bad. Won’t happen again.” He drawled out thickly with a hint of sarcasm, which thankfully seemed to be lost on his young nurse.

”Great!” He chirped as he clapped his hands together. ”I can give that to you once you’re done with this.” The fox gestured to the half full bag of blood hanging from the stand with a pleased smile before he went back to sit in the chair. ”I was there when grandfather operated. You bled a lot, but I guess that’s part of what silver does to our bodies, isn’t it?”

The brute managed to suppress a groan. Now that he’d agreed to not be an a*****e, it seemed the guy was all for being friendly. Too. ********. Friendly. Still, he made all the right noises as Kouji continued to tell him about how medical school did little to prepare him for attending an actual surgery. For five minutes. Then his small supply of patients came to an end. ”Ya know...ya don’t have ta stay ‘ere an’ keep an eye on me. I’m sure they could use your help with somethin’.”

”No. The Imperial dragoness decided to lay her eggs today and everyone went to assist her. Besides, there’s only you and-oh!” Kouji suddenly bolted from his chair and started to hastily leave the room. ”I’ll be right back, I promise!”

”Take your time. Please.” He muttered as he watched him disappear through the doorway, smirking to himself as he pushed the blankets down to his waist and raised up a bit to get a look at his wounds. A wasted effort as most of his upper torso was wrapped with a sterile white bandage. He glanced over at the bag before he followed the plastic line to where it connected to him and disconnected the I.V. He really needed to go to the bathroom. The room spun as soon as he stood up, causing him to promptly sit his a** back down. ”Mmm, ********> He cradled his head in his hands as he sat there, waiting for his vision to stop spinning.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Okay. He could do this. He had to. It was either that, find something to pee in, or risk a catheter and there was no way in hell he was going to let that happen. Virgil forced himself up once again and stood there until the wave of dizziness passed. On his way to the bathroom, he stopped to take out his cigarette and lighter before continuing to slowly shuffle the rest of the way. He wasted no time with taking care of his business once he made it, stepping over to the sink to wash his hands afterward. Catching sight of his haggard appearance in the mirror over the sink caused him to pause for a brief moment, mostly caught off guard by the droplets of sweat dotting his pale skin. He hated being reduced to this, someone who broke out into a sweat from merely walking a few short feet. He took the time to wash his face with cold water before using the open gown still hanging on him to dry off both his face and hands. Then thing the was shrugged off and left on the floor, he didn’t see any point in keeping it on. It wasn’t like he was naked since he still had his boxer briefs on. He cracked open the small window above the toilet, sat down on it and lit a cigarette. A process that took far longer than it should have, the werewolf growling in frustration when his shaking hands couldn’t keep the lighter steady enough to light it the first couple of times. Virgil finally managed though, right before he was about to get fed up and throw his zippo at the wall. His deep sigh was accompanied by a cloud of smoke as he leaned forward, bracing an elbow on his thigh while his other arm was tucked against his stomach as if it would somehow help with the nausea and cramping. This was an unpleasant reminder of how badly hangovers used to be for him back when he was human. It wasn’t something he had missed.

Virgil was just about finished with his cancer stick by the time he heard a yelp of surprise coming from the main room followed by his name being called out. Sounded like his nursemaid was back. So much for being sneaky and for the peace and quiet. He turned his head to look at the doorway to find Kouji standing there, looking very unamused much like his lover had this morning. Though the youngster was far from being as intimidating as Marcel.

”Apparently someone doesn’t want something for the pain.”

He was able to handle the threat this time around with nicotine in his system now. He offered what he hoped was a charming grin.”Ya wouldn’t really do that ta ah guy like me, would ya?”

Kouji only narrows his eyes further and crossed his arms over his chest. ”Maybe.”

Ugh. Fine. It looked like he was going to try harder. If he wasn’t in a relationship, he might have tried flirting with the kid but since that wouldn’t, he would have to try some other way. ”C’mon...I don’t think ya would- not once ya see how bad it is. Kitsune change their appearance with magic, it’s not ah physical thing, right?” At Kouji’s nod, he continued. ”Well, it is for me...an’ I’m not gonna have any control over what my body does once ya give me th’ second dose. It’s goin’ ********’ hurt.” The temptation to add a threat to the end of his explanation was passed over. The kitsune was softening so it worked either way. ”Besides...how often do ya get th’ chance t’work with ah lycan?"

"Oh, you're not the only-" Kouji’s voice died off with a squeak as he plastered a hand over his own mouth and stared at him in horror for a moment. ”N-never mind! Let’s get you back to bed, okay?”

Virgil studied him with a brow raised. Well, that was certainly interesting but he wasn’t going to try to dig for more information right at this moment. He didn’t have the energy to. ”Whatevr ya say, doc.” Standing up, he tossed the last of his cigarette into the toilet and flushed it before he took a few testing steps forward he growled at first when the nurse came forward to offer to help him though he soon had to accept it when he came close to falling flat on his face after a nasty stumble. Such a short trip had tired him out all over again, and he didn’t bother protesting as Kouji start hooking him back up.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:28 am
User Image

The drive was completely boring and uninteresting for the Hispanic, not being able to speed to what he normally did was absolutely awful, going only seventy in a fifty mile lane was pure torture! However he had to be a considerate driver and not put other people at risk because of their awful driving skills and awareness. Marcel? He was a great driver, he had to drive through some of the worst gunfire and avoid bombs in vehicles back in the battles he took part in. That being said however he didn't trust other people, most of these people usually were so distracted by their phones, screaming kids in the back, or holding a conversation with someone beside them. He'd seen it all on roads and it was just awful in his opinion. In order to fill the silence Marcel began to blast some American rock music and even doubled down by singing along with it, this certainly helped him quite a bit. Eventually the Hispanic would reach a much older section of town that he'd never visited before and he would purposely slow down to take in the area around him. This Hospital that Virgil told him about was somewhere in this area if the address and directions were to be believed. He circled through the area, unable to find this Hospital that Virgil was at, all there was were old buildings and some kind of Hotel in this area. Had he read the directions wrong? Did Virgil make a mistake? He was about to circle the area for another go when he managed to spot Virgil's truck across the street from the Hotel and Marcel would pause and pull up behind his truck and parked to step out and make sure that it was his lovers and sure enough it was. That could only mean that this Hotel was....oh right...he'd nearly forgotten that this was a special Hospital, one that catered to the supernatural. That would explain why it wasn't advertising itself as a Hospital. Well now that he knew what building it was he would begin to approach it, unsure of what to expect once he stepped into the Hospital. It seemed like instantly all eyes were on him as he walked forward, he swore up and down that he felt like he was walking into a lions den right now. However before he could step up to the front desk a large man rose from his smaller desk and was instantly before him, telling him he had to leave. This caused the Hispanic's brow to furrow a bit as he had to genuinely crane his neck upwards to fully look this giant of a man in the face. He looked human enough but he quickly noticed however that something wasn't quite right with this security guard, his teeth they were...oddly proportioned in his mouth "I don't have to do anything, I'm here to see someone and nobody cans stop me" he stated confidently as he locked gazes with the larger man and he seemed to take this seriously as he began to square up a bit, however he seemed amused at the same time as he had the audacity to call him a firey, tiny little man "This tiny little man is going to shove his foot up your a** if you don't get the ******** out of my way right now" OK, the Hispanic knew that he was in a hospital right now but this man was not making it easy to keep to his morals. However right before the Veteran and the man whom Marcel had no idea was actually an Orc could throw down the lady behind the desk placed herself between the two of them, coldly demanding who he was here to see "You could have spoken up sooner Lady, I'm here for Virgil Cambric" he stated without taking his eyes off the big man, he looked like he was about to swing even with her right there before him. The woman muttered about how the Hispanic was as charming as his "Friend" and frankly....Marcel took that as a compliment!

She would sigh and tell the guard to go back to his desk as she began to explain that the Doctor had informed her about this...as she put it...'Special Exception'. Marcel didn't need a hint to know what she meant by that and he'd remain quiet as she lead the Hispanic down a hallway, passing the guards desk. The man looked completely agitated now, clearly adrenaline was pumping throughout him if his twitching leg and strumming fingers were any indicators. The woman walked at an extremely brisk pace and right Marcel practically struggled to keep up with her at certain points but to say that even with only brief looks into other rooms Marcel was seeing things he'd never thought he'd see in real life. Men and women with animal like features, a doctor with multiple fox tails, a real life actual ******** vampire sipping on an stray that was stuck into an IV bag like it was a juice pouch. He knew about Ghosts, he knew about Werewolves, but he almost wasn't prepared for having his world rocked like this. Almost. As Marcel walked he decided to pipe up at last "Do you know how Virgil's surgery went?" he questioned the woman and she was silent for a moment before explaining that she only knew it was successful but not much more than that. Once they arrived at the room she would grab him by the arm and warned him that he was not to leave the room under any circumstances and the Hispanic nodded his head before she left to go back to the front desk. Marcel would quickly open the door just in time to see his Lover get hooked back to to IV's and he would grin a little bit at the sight "Already causing trouble Querido?" he questioned the older man before closing the door behind him and approaching the two and he felt a small knot in his stomach form at the sight of his lover. He was pale and looked terribly weak at the moment and with that Marcel barely acknowledged the nurse as he brushed past him to his Lovers side. The Veteran would offer a small smile "You look like s**t Querido" he stated before leaning forward and placing a small kiss on the others temple and grabbed the others hand, giving it a small squeeze before turning to the nurse "I can handle him from here, I'm sure you're a busy man" it seemed only right to relieve the nurse of his duty to Virgil, the man was a handful after all.

á

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The sound of the door opening had both men looking to see who it was, a large and happy grin breaking out across Virgil’s face at the sight of his lover while the kitsune looked none too pleased by the newcomer. ”’Course not. I’m bein’ good.”

Kouji rolled his eyes. He begged to differ on that. ”Excuse you.” He hissed out underneath his breath at Marcel when he moved between him and his patient. Deciding to ignore him in turn, he skulked over to the other side of the bed to press the button to raise it up somewhat for him.

Virgil reclaimed back and nodded his thanks to him. It wasn’t hard to miss the look of disgust the nurse was wearing. Whether it was because of the human in the room or because of the display of affection between two men, he didn’t know and he really didn’t care. It was easy for him to ignore in favor of giving Marcel his undivided attention.”Thanks. I feel like s**t.” His grin softened into a smile as he returned the squeeze. ”Better now that you’re ‘ere though…” Not really. Truthfully, he felt like roadkill but his morale was made better by the Hispanic’s presence. He let out a soft startled yelp as Kouji suddenly smacked his bicep and gave him a bewildered look before glanced to the spot he’d hit. There was a clear plastic square sticking to his skin, which only confused him further. If he thought sticking a nicotine patch to him was going to stop him from smoking, he was sadly mistaken.
”Look, kid, I appreciate it but ah nicotine patch jus’ isn’t th’ same as ah cigarette. It’s all about that throat hit, ya know?” He started to reach to peel the patch off only to have his hand rudely swatted away.

”It’s not nicotine. It’s Fentanyl, a pain killer so don’t go messing with it because I’m not going waste another one on you if you do.” Kouji grumbled out. ”And you He pointed at Marcel. ”Don’t tell me how to do my job.” With that, he turned and walked out of the room.

Virgil gently grabbed onto his boyfriend’s wrist with his other hand as a precaution because he wouldn’t put it past him to go after the kitsune and chew him out. ”All newbie’s are assholes. I swear it’s some kind of hive mentality or somethin’.” Letting go of him, he scooted over in the bed. His big frame took up most of the room on the twin sized mattress, but he still wanted to try to share even though there was a loveseat and a chair for visitors to sit on. ”How was yer day, darlin’?”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:33 pm
User Image

Admittingly enough the Hispanic paid very little mind to the upset Kitsune although he most certainly noticed the disgusted look on his face. Oh great, another homophobe. At least that's what Marcel took it as, the possibility of the looking being because he was human not even crossing his mind. And because of that Marcel was about ready to plant another kiss on his lover just to rub salt in the others wound but he decided that he wasn't about to piss off the people who were taking care of his lover still. The comment from Virgil had the Hispanic chuckling a little bit "Well isn't that just sweet Querido" he grinned at the others comment, sweet to think that the Hispanic's company could do anything for his health. If anything he was sure that his company would only get his Lover all riled up and pissy thanks to his smart mouth! Still though he appreciated the sentiment either way. However the yelp that came from his Lover had Marcel glaring daggers at the Kitsune standing by "That how you treat patients around here?!" he pointedly snapped at the young looking man, this one was already practically trying to get on Marcel's bad side. He did not want to do that. And the fact that Virgil yelped like that was another sign of just how poor of a condition he was currently in, Marcel had done similar things to him in the past and never got such a reaction. He didn't like it one bit. Marcel would then narrow his eyes even further on the Kitsune when he had the gall to point at him like that, OK you little s**t head! It was a good thing that Virgil had grabbed onto his wrist too because Marcel would have marched right over and chewed that ******** out good. Instead he just glared holes into his back after he left the room and once his wrists were released Marcel scoffed a bit "I don't give a s**t, his job is to take care of patients not smack them and make things worse!" he didn't even care out loud that came out, whether it truly hurt Virgil or not wasn't the point, the point was he had the audacity to do that to someone who had just gotten out of surgery and was in no state to stand up for themselves. Maybe he was just being overprotective of his Love but Marcel did not like that guy one bit.

Thankfully Virgil was a good distraction and he smiled a little bit as he scooted over as best he could on the small mattress. He'd humor the other man for now and would sit down on the edge and smiled a little bit and shook his head "Well it seems like I'm going to start having students regularly from now on" he would shake his head a little bit at the thought of it "Apparently that small group of two or three kids became eight over the weekend, probably told their friends or some s**t like that" he explained with an amused look on his face "So be careful, if you get one student they multiply like roaches!" he laughed a little bit at the comparison "But I suppose actually doing my job helps the day go by faster and they're good kids so I suppose it's alright, especially since they're only there in the morning" of course he should knock on wood because doesn't want to jinx it at this point. He's been having too much good luck lately! The memory of his new friend also came into recent memory "Oh yeah, and I...think I made a new friend" he stated with an amused look "Remember the Home Economics Teacher I joked about earlier? Well he dropped by my classroom around lunch time with a plate of Paella" he grinned at how good it did taste, not the best ever. That belonged to his Mamá. "Apparently he noticed that I don't bring lunch with me and even noticed that I don't drop by the cafeteria so he brought me something the class was making that day!" he explained "His name's Teiru, we had lunch together and it was pretty nice just kinda kicking back and having a chat" Marcel would nod his head a little bit at the memory, he definitely looked forward to talking with his new friend tomorrow! Marcel would then glance over at Virgil a and took in his bandaged state "And you? How did the surgery go? How was the arrow head?" he asked in a concerned tone, eyeing the spot on his Lover's chest warily.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Getting to see his partner get all fired up was adorable and while he did appreciate the effort, Virgil felt useless as he listened to the exchange between the two. Being too weak to prevent someone from bullying him was one thing, but not to do anything when they were disrespecting Marcel left a sour taste in his mouth. Not that the fiery soul needed any help, that much was quite clear more than ever. He let out a patient sigh and chuckled, certain that the whole hallway had heard him. The smack had stung, but since the nurse had been applying a patch he could overlook it. His expression brightened when Marcel indulged him and sat so near. He placed a hand on his knee. A chill was starting to settle into his bones and the slight warmth coming under his palm was comforting. His eyes slipped closed while he listened to him talk about his day. Virgil was glad to hear that he had more students, at least it would help him pass the time. He softly snorted and shook his head. ”Nah, I doubt it will happen. There ah reason I picked that spot for my class, I figured most of th’ students are t’lazy t’walk all th’ way out there.” His claustrophobia was the real reason he had chosen the location, but he figured the other didn’t need to know that. It wasn’t all that hard to figure out, anyway. His head was tilted to a side at the mention of the Home Economics teacher. That was certainly an interesting tidbit though he had no idea was paella could possibly be, and he didn’t get a chance to ask because the following information was even more so...concerning. In his experience, it usually took more than one day to pick up on a person’ habits so it sounded like this Teiru was either unusually obversevant or a damn stalker. Fortunately, or perhaps not, the combination of blood loss and pain medication made it difficult for the former bounty hunter to think too hard on the subject. He’d temporarily lost the ability to do both, right not it was either think over the information or focus on what Marcel was saying and he opted for the latter. A hint of a genuine smile formed. ”I’m glad ya made ah friend, darlin’, an’ he sounds like ah keeper if he’s gonna be bringin’ ya free food.” The best kinds of friends were the ones who gave out food! In his humble opinion, anyway. Though he was leaning more toward anti-social these days, he was happy for the Hispanic. It probably wasn’t healthy to always be hanging out with his grouchy a** all the time!

Virgil closed his eyes and came close to drifting off during the small lull in their conversation. His eyes blinked open a few seconds later when Marcel questioned him. He shrugged. ”I’m ‘ere, aye? So I guess it went okay.” He smirked at him before his gaze dropped down to look at his chest. ”Guess ya were right ‘bout it gettin’ t’my heart, part of it was...oh.” His expression became somewhat puzzled as he started glance around the room. ”Asked ‘em t’keep it…” A small noise was made when he noticed a small plastic container sitting on the nightstand. He leaned over and grabbed it and popped the lid. ”s**t, yeah…that would be it.” He tilted his head to the side as he studied the pieces. Most just looked like shards of black metal, though there was one side of the arrow that looked like it might still be intact. Hard to say since there was a chunk of pinkish bone covering it and only the outer edge could be seen. ”Three bladed broadhead...I think?” He passed the container to Marcel. His attention went back to the bandage wrapped around him. When there was no obvious way to unattach and unwrap it, he started to try to push it down though the thing was much too tight for that. ”Find scissors.”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image

Marcel smiled a little bit at his Lover when the hand was placed on his knee when he took a seat on the bed, his hands felt a little bit chilled. Just another thing for the Hispanic to worry about since usually the other man was a living radiator and yet here he was with cold hands. Marcel would reach down and grab a hold of the others hand and held it between his own while he talked about his day. The Veteran would smirk a little bit when Virgil stated his own reasoning for choosing the spot for his classroom "Hmm sounds a lot like you" leave it to Virgil to try and take advantage of teenage laziness so he didn't have to deal with the possibility of teaching them. But then again it must have been nice to have the choice, Marcel was told his domain would be his classroom and the gym so that meant he'd be getting no fresh air. Well...he supposed he could just lead his students for some time outdoors but then that also required him to keep an eye on them so they didn't go running off and honestly he couldn't be bothered to give chase if they did. How Teiru knew that Marcel never brought in lunch or get any never even crossed the Hispanic's mind in the slightest as he continued on going about his day. The idea or possibility just never quite came to him. Marcel then chuckled a little bit and nodded his head in agreement with the others statement "I know right? We're going to be having lunch together again tomorrow" he explained to the other man with a nod of the head, if Marcel didn't eat it all by himself he'd make sure to save some for Virgil. Of course once the topic of the surgery came up Marcel would roll his at the indifferent response. However he smirked a little bit in a very 'I told you so' kind of way when the other explained that the Hispanic was right about it being in his heart "Well hopefully you listen sooner next time I tell you something important!" that thing could have been out sooner if Virgil had just went to this Hospital when he asked him too! Marcel would then glance at the previously unnoticed container that was on the nightstand and Marcel would stare at the item inside the container and he shook his head a little bit at all the pieces that were previously embedded into his chest. That was in his Lovers chest this whole time. He especially took notice of the of the one piece that was still intact as the container was passed to him and Marcel shook his head "It was in your chest so long that bone started to form around that piece..." and if that happened then it would have just been even more difficult to get out! Marcel would then turn his attention back to Virgil to see him try pushing the bandages down "Virgil!" he stated as Marcel reached over to move stop the others hands from fussing "Leave the bandages alone!" he then gave a very disapproving look when the other man asked him to find scissors "Rafe..." he stated the others name quietly as he eyed the other man "Leave the bandages alone" Marcel stated pointedly, eyeing the other man as if daring him to go against what the Hispanic just said.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What could he say? If there was an opportunity to take advantage then Virgil wasn’t going to let it pass. Most of the time. He did have some morals, after all! As Marcel shared his plans for tomorrow, he had to fight to keep his negative side from rearing its ugly head. It took what little mental energy he had, but he managed. Instead, he paid attention to how happy he sounded at getting to spend time with his new friend again. This was a good thing, he more than deserved it. And, at the very least, the big guy wouldn’t have to worry about him getting lonely or not eating while he wasn’t around. He rolled his eyes upon seeing his grin, knowing exactly what the Hispanic meant with it. The guy was insufferable, honestly. As if a couple of days made that much of a difference. Either way, he hoped that this would be the last time, he was tired of seeing the inside of this hospital. ”Only for ah few months, darlin’....not that long.” He tried to reassure Marcel hole he tried to get the bandage figured out, ignoring his attempts to stop him until he reached out. Virgil looked back at him, giving a stubborn look in return. His lips were pursed together at the use of his birth name. ”Marcel.” He grumbled back in turn before he slowly shook his head. Luckily for the other man, the simple movements had tired him out. ”Fine.” He wasn’t surrendering, he just needed to rest for a moment. The remote for the television was grabbed and set down near Marcel before he folded his arms over his abdomen.

”Thanks for comin’ out ‘ere, by th’ way.” All pretense of the werewolf’s stubborn streak seemed to vanish as he practically melted into the mattress. His face scrunched up and his jaw hardened as the nausea became more than he could handle there for a moment. He lightly swore underneath his breath once it passed. Virgil didn’t know how much longer he would be able to keep up a brave face in front of his lover. ”Remind me why in th’ ******** I did this again…” He muttered as he struggled to sit up right in the bed, his whole body slightly trembling once he had managed it. With his brows knitting together in determination, he hooked a thumb into the top of the bandaged while grasping the bottom in preparation to tear it.

”Mr. Cambric, I don’t recommend that.” Kouji’s stern voice cut through the air as he came back into the room, much too soon for the werewolf’s liking. ”Move out of my way.” He would order Marcel as he approached the bed.

”Don’t ********’ talk t’my mate like that!” Virgil snarled out at him. His expression was disturbingly calm although his lightening green promised death. Kouji only sneered at him in return, which brought a rumbling growl from the older man. That was it. Being disrespected was one thing, but he was going to tolerate this brat talking to Marcel like that. He managed to get to his feet relatively quick though that was all he could do. A hand latched the IV pole to keep himself from falling as he leaned forward and covered his mouth with his opposite hand.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:18 am
User Image

Marcel would shake his head a little bit when the other man informed him about the length of time the arrowhead was in his chest "A few months too long Querido, bone is was growing on it" he was just glad though that it was out of his Lover's chest and no longer able to cause any problems. Marcel let out a small huff when the other man began to get stubborn with him about the bandages, oh he was not going to stand for this! Marcel would try to wrestle the others hands down for a moment until his Lover conceded and surrendered to the Hispanic, it felt good to get his way. Once the fussy Werewolf settled down a little bit he would release his hands and simply sat on the edge of the bed with a small smile when he was thanked for coming out here "Don't mention it Querido, I'm glad to be here by your side" he planned to be by his Lovers side through good and bad and that was something he planned on sticking to. Marcel would then proceed to sigh a little bit as he picked up the remote, pausing to sigh and shake his head with a small smirk "Because the arrowhead was actually in your heart?" he stated with an amused look on his face before the amusement left when the other struggled to sit up. However before he realized what the other was doing he blinked in surprise for a moment before an annoyed look crossed his face "Virgil I swear to..." however he was cut off by the sound of that ******** brat entering the room. Thankfully though at the very least it stopped his lover from ripping the bandages off. But then the Kitsune had to go and piss him off again when the other ordered him to move, while it pissed him off the way he worded it Marcel would have done it since he was the doctor here. However it seemed that Virgil took it much worse and Marcel would blink in surprise at his Lover when he defended him in such a way. That was a first. However Marcel instantly grew just as upset as Virgil when he saw the sneer cross the others face. It happened well before he even noticed it happening but when Virgil was up on his feet he watched in horror as the other man looked like he was about ready to keel over. Marcel was instantly by his side, holding the other man up as he slowly guided the other back to the bed as a look of pure worry crossed his face "Virgil please don't do that, you're in no condition. Just lay down and let yourself recover...you don't always have to be strong" he whispered the last part so that only he would hear it. He knew that his Lover was just doing what he thought he had to do but the Hispanic just wanted him to take care of himself instead of worrying about defending his Marcel's honor. If Virgil allowed him, Marcel would slowly lead the Werewolf back to the bed. Meanwhile the Hispanic would glance over at the Kitsune, slipping on a mask of indifference, something he hasn't done since meeting Virgil "What did you need?" he stated in an even tone, deciding to keep things professional here instead of letting his feelings get the better of him. Truthfully Marcel just wanted to tell him to get the ******** out of here but he decided to be the adult in this scenario, he couldn't let a kid rile him up.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil lifted his head to look at him, frowning behind his hand. Marcel had a point, of course, but being a protector might as well be written in his DNA. Vulnerable and weak weren’t words that came to mind with him even if that was what he was right now. And he knew he was in no condition to do much of anything right now. Not being able to take action or even simply walk on his own was beyond frustrating for him. Still, he didn’t argue or try to fight him when the veteran moved to help him back into the bed. He sat down heavily and reclined back with a weary sigh. ********. He was ready for this to be over with.

Kouji watched the two with an amused smirk on his lips. His family might be able to ignore their trickster nature, but he couldn’t and antagonizing them was proving to be a great source of fun for him. At the question, he reached into the front pocket of his uniform and pulled out a syringe filled with a blueish liquid by way of explanation.

”Jus’ get it over with an’ get th’ ******** out.” He growled out at him as he extended his arm with the IV in it. He kept a careful eye on the nurse while he disconnected everything, half expecting him to try to do something nasty. He partially bared his teeth at him when he grabbed his arm a harder than needed.

”Relax.” Chuckling, the kitsune pulled off the cap over the syringe before he eased the needle in his arm and injected the liquid. ”That wasn’t so bad, was it?” He teased with a grin.

Virgil grimaced as a sickening warmth spread through his veins, rubbing the spot he’d been stuck once the needle was removed. He kept quiet, deciding it would be best to just ignore the little a*****e.

Kouji smirked at the Hispanic. ”You can handle it from here, right mister?” He repeated what Marcel had told him earlier on his way out the door.

”Won’t hear me complainin’ if that’s th’ last we see of ‘im.” He uttered softly as he leaned forward to grab the blanket at the foot of the bed and pull it over himself while he laid down. He rolled over onto a side and curled up underneath it in an attempt to get warm. Instead, he only felt more frozen on the inside as the antidote began to work although his skin was starting to become fevered and flushed. ”Can’t imagine this is all that fun for ya...ya don’t have t’stay if ya don’t want.” He didn’t want Marcel to suffer through boredom just for his sake.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:08 pm
User Image

Marcel let a small but pleased smile appear on his face when his lover backed down and let himself be guided back to his bed in a comfortable and reclined position "There we go...." he spoke softly one more time as he let the other lay down completely back down onto the bed. Marcel would then turn and face the Kitsune with a look of complete indifference when he came out with a syringe. However it seemed that Virgil wasn't exactly going to be as professional as the Hispanic was and quite frankly he was fine with that, Virgil was saying exactly what Marcel was thinking at this moment. He watched the Kitsune like a hawk, almost daring him to try anything funny with his love so the moment the injection was done Marcel would nod his head with a pointedly blank stare, the mask was something he'd perfected a long time ago and was a very useful skill to have in general "Yeah, you can leave now" his tone was a bit cold but he couldn't help but still give some level of sass as if saying he could leave on the Hispanic Human's word. It was just the tiniest little thing but such things made the Veteran feel much better. The moment the other man was gone Marcel's mask fell and a small smile grew on his face as he reached over to press the back of his hand against Virgil's cheek "I couldn't agree with you more Querido" he stated with an amused look on his face before watching as his Lover curled up with the blanket which caused Marcel to frown a little bit, it wasn't nice seeing the other man like this but he knew it was something that had to be done. Marcel would then listen to the other man and shook his head a little bit when the other told him he didn't have to stay "And do what? Sit at home and watch TV alone?" Marcel would pull up a chair next to the bed and sat down on it so Virgil had the entire thing to himself "I can watch TV here with you" he'd much rather be here with Virgil than leave the other man alone here, especially with that awful doctor who seemed to have it out for them. With that he'd grab the remote and flipped on the TV, switching to a sports channel since he knew that Hospital TV was a bit limited and he wasn't about to try channel surfing. Marcel would reach over and placed his hand on Virgil's side and began to rub circles on the spot as if to try and warm him. It was about all he could do, he'd cuddle the man to share body heat but the bed was just too small for the two of them so it wouldn't work so instead he'd just do what he could.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The glimmer of snark in Marcel’s otherwise chill tone was amusing to him, and appreciated to some degree. Somehow, Marcel had turned it around and made it sound as if he was dismissing the nurse. He would have paid good money to see the look on the kitsune’s face and hoped he’d heard it. It was the least the little s**t deserved. Virgil let a tired half smile form as he watched his expression change back to one that was more familiar. He hadn’t realized how much he didn’t like the indifferent facade until it had reappeared while Kouji was in the room. He knew he shouldn’t have let the kid get under his skin like he had, but he didn’t have the nerves it took to ignore such behavior. Being immune to sickness, disease, and having a high threshold for pain meant he wasn’t used to feeling under the weather. His tolerance for bullshit was at an all time low right now. ”Well, ya’d get more channels if ya did.” No matter what he said, he was grateful Marcel wasn’t going to leave him so soon. While he didn’t like the fact his lover was around to witness him in this weakened state, he had no desire to be by himself while he was going through this. Partly because being bullied by his nurse was the last thing he wanted to deal with. His smile became more full and genuine. ”Good. That...makes me happy.” Normally, he would have kept the silly and sappy remark to himself though the pain medicine was also killing what little filter he had. True, the brute rarely thought before he spoke or acted and avoided lying, but this might be the one time he was entirely honest with his emotions. ”Soccer?” He would comment when he heard the television. At least it didn’t sound like a soccer match, and he didn’t feel like picking up his head to see what he was watching. A soft murr was made to show his appreciation as he felt him start to rub his side. It only made a small difference but he appreciated it all the same even if he couldn’t tolerate it for very long. Reaching out, he gently grasp and held onto the hand. The direct contact was a lot better, anyway.

Virgil closed his eyes after a moment, deciding to give up his fight to remain alert and lucid. At least he would try to, unable to shake the need to occasionally crack open an eye to check on Marcel and concentrate on the various sounds around them. Since the walls were soundproof, he was only rewarded by the sound of the television but that didn’t mean he was going to kick an old habit. Aside from the nausea and larthegacy, he didn’t feel too bad. Unfortunately, things were only just getting started for him. He bit down on his tongue to stop himself from making a sound as his muscles suddenly contracted.
By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:55 am
User Image

Marcel would be rather pleased with himself, there was no way the Kitsune hadn't heard him unless he was suddenly hard of hearing. He liked to think that not even a mythical creature could match him in wit or sass as both were things he specialized in quite well. Once the Hispanic explained that he was more than happy to be hear with the other man he couldn't help but roll his eyes some at his comment "That may be, but you wouldn't be there" quite frankly Marcel was used to the other man's presence by this point and besides it wouldn't feel right to be at home relaxing on a comfy couch while his Lover was alone in this hospital with that annoying a*****e of a doctor! With that settled Marcel would recline in the chair to watch TV, however the sound of his Lover's voice combined with the smile on his face caused Marcel's stomach to turn upside down and twist in all the right ways. Such a sweet and genuine statement made Marcel feel so warm and the butterflies were aggressively fluttering as the Hispanic couldn't resist a warm smile forming on his face but choosing to say nothing, no words could do a good job of describing how he felt anyway. Instead Marcel would just rub the other man for a bit until he heard the other speak up and the Veteran shook his head a little "No, this is baseball. Not really a sport I enjoy but I'll take what I can get..." right now Japan's team was facing another but because neither team was Spain's he didn't quite care too much. Marcel didn't resist at all when the other man moved to grab a hold of his hand and the Hispanic would grip it thusly with a small squeeze. An that was how they stayed for awhile, Marcel watching TV while the other rested which was honestly what he wanted his Lover to do in the first place. He had no business trying to get up and around like he had done earlier when the Kitsune pissed him off. After awhile of sitting there in comfortable silence he was caught off guard but the other man's cry "Do what Virgil?" he asked in a concerned tone, they'd been doing nothing of note the entire time so what brought this on. He then winced a little bit when he suddenly felt his hand getting squeezed rather hard but Marcel didn't complain and instead grew increasingly worried "Virgil!? What's wrong?" he asked but instead he watched the others skin tone change to an ashy color which confused him, something was clearly wrong here and he was growing increasingly worried for the other man. He watched as the fingers of his lover began to change right in the palm of his hand as the other pulled away and stared at him and the gold of his eyes finally let Marcel know what was happening here, Virgil was changing into his wolf form. However this didn't seem at all what he wanted and Marcel watched as the other man hid under the sheets as the Hispanic felt so powerless at this moment. He saw the one foot poking out and he watched as he began to lengthen and change, that was the most he'd ever seen of it. However he was horrified by the sounds of bones cracking but what was even worse was that his Lover seemed stuck in mid transformation. Marcel quickly grabbed a hold of the call button and began to aggressively smash the button with one hand to get some nurses to come help since Marcel had no way of knowing what to do at this moment. He felt so awful that Virgil was going through this and even though he stood by his decision to have his Lover go through with the surgery in the moment he regretted ever doing this. Marcel would hover over the bed as he reached out and placed his other hand hand onto his Lover to at least try and calm him down some, even if it did nothing of value "It's OK Querido, I'm right here. Help is on the way, don't worry...it's OK..." he felt so useless right now, there was nothing he could do for the man he loved and he hated this feeling. It was almost similar to his time in during deployment where friends and comrades would die in his arms and there was nothing he could do to save them, feelings of helplessness...it made him sick.

á

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out