Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The change finally stopped, leaving him stuck in this twisted thing of man and wolf. But that wasn’t the worst part for him. No, that would be the fact his healing ability wasn’t as effective as it normally was thanks to the silver still in his system and many of those bones were still fractured. A keening whimper came from him at the pressure the bandage was putting on his rib cage at this moment, making each desperate gasp for breath feel as if his chest was filled with shards of glass. Virgil whined back at him as he felt his touch again. Marcel didn’t sound any better off and, despite all the emotions waging inside of him, guilt somehow managed to be the most dominant. He should have warned him that this was a possibility, that he could react this way to the antidote. This was the main reason he hadn’t wanted to go through the surgery. The sheer hell of the recovery could be hadn’t seemed worth it, but it was much too late for regret now.

Summoned by that damnable nurse call button, Kouji came into the room, looking none too pleased. ”What?” It was ore of a snappish demand than a question though his arrogance vanished when he looked over to the bed and spotted the misshapen foot stick out from the blankets. ”Oh.” The color drained from his face. ”It’s ah...side effect from the antidote. Theres nothing I can really do except for pain management and try to make him comfortable. How is your pain, Mr. Cambric?” A monsterous growl came from the bed in response, making the young man take a step back. ”I’ll take that as a ten. Uhm, I’m going to have to take a look, okay?” The continuous growl coming from the werewolf wasn’t helping his nerves any. He looked at Marcel as he approached, hesitantly reaching out to start pushing aside the blanket. Kouji stopped as Virgil let out a keening whimper and clutched all the harder at his cover, his muscles tightening again as his body changed a bit more to become hybrid-like. Thankfully, it was brief and didn’t last nearly as long as the first time had, though it did leave him a panting and trembling mess. The nurse resumed his work, taking things slowly until only his upper body and head were still hidden. It was a relief to see that nothing seemed out of place, things seemed fully form and there was no bald spots among his fur, but it was obvious to him that Virgil was desperately trying to keep his face covered. ”It’s okay, Mr. Cambric. You look...normal...I think. There’s probably a lot of furries out there that would admire you.”

Virgil didn’t appreciate the joke and growled yet again. He didn’t care what he looked like at this moment, it was still painful and felt unnatural to him.

”Fine then, baby steps. In your own time then.” Kouji sighed a bit and pointedly stared at the male’s backside. ”Right...I’m sure you’re quite familiar to this area...could you…” He pointed down to the odd bulge underneath the man’s boxer briefs. ”Get his tail out?” He didn’t want to get bitten or hit for sticking his hand where it didn’t belong!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:29 pm
User Image

Marcel would stare down at the man under the sheets with a guilty look on his face, if only he was some kind of special creature like the others in this Hospital. He felt utterly helpless at this moment when his Lover needed something, anything more than some sweet words. It was awful. The way Virgil seemed to just be struggling to breath made the Hispanic practically want to tear up at the sight before him and shook his head a little bit, what was taking these people so long!? He hated how all he could do was try to calm him down with comforting words and it plainly wasn't doing anything at all for the other man. Marcel didn't even bat an eye when the other man snapped when he entered the room, the Hispanic looking at him with a near desperate look on his face. It seemed though that the other man at least knew a serious situation when he saw one and lost his attitude once he realized that this was a real problem. However his next comment was one he didn't want to hear "There's nothing at all?" although quite frankly he wasn't surprised that the Doctor couldn't do much besides pain management, it didn't look like there was much that anyone could do. He frowned at the growl that was coming from his Lover under the covers and returned the nervous look with one of worry for Virgil. He couldn't even fathom what the Werewolf was going through at this moment if the sounds the other was making at this moment were any indication. He would stand by with his arms folded over his chest as he watched the other man slowly uncover the lower half of his lovers body and Marcel would stare in awe, this was his Lover in mid transformation? Well...this was not how he wanted to see it. Marcel decided that while he appreciated the joke it was not one that was appropriate at the moment. With that Marcel would would blink in surprise for a moment before he followed his gaze and quickly nodded his head when the other asked him to get his tail "Sure...I can do that" he stated before approaching the bed and gently placing a hand on the others hip "I'm right here Querido..." he stated gently before reaching down into the back of Virgil's boxers and carefully grasped the tail, pulling it outwards while also lowering the boxers some so it could comfortably sit out as best it could. The Hispanic would then glance at the doctor with a concerned look "Can't you give him some kind of pain medication or something to help him through this?" he questioned the doctor, hoping for a positive response.

á

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kouji swallowed his snide remark and shook his head to answer his question. He understood that the human was probably freaking out over what was happening, but what was he supposed to do about it?! He stepped out of the way to give Marcel room, relieved he had agreed to help him.

Virgil squirmed his hips a little as his hand snaked down the back of his underwear, finding the intrusion to be weird. Admittedly, this whole scenario was pretty damn embarrassing. His tail was instantly tucked between his legs once it was free as he curled up even more into a fetal position to try and make himself smaller. It obviously wasn’t working, especially since his frame was larger in this hybrid form than in his human one.

”I guess we could try something else if the patch isn’t helping.” Which he supposed it wouldn’t be now since there was a thick layer of fur between it and his skin. ”I just don’t know what.” Putting it on his stethoscope, he held the drum against his back to listen to his breathing to make sure his lungs hadn’t been punctured. ”Everything sounds good.” He said this more for Marcel’s sake than the werewolf’s. He put his stethoscope back to hand around his neck before he produced a pair of scissors from a pocket and cut the bandage. ”I know this looks awful, but he’ll be okay.”

He started to breathe a lot easier the moment the bandage gave way. ”I’d ‘preciate it if y’all’d stop talkin’ ‘bout like I ain’t ‘ere…” His voice came out hoarse and gravelly. He was surprised he even could. Kouji gave the Hispanic a sheepish look and placed a hand on Virgil’s arm in preparation to roll him over. As careful as he had been not to set the older canine off, it seemed he’d accidentally crossed the line. As soon as he touched him, he was bolting up with an angry snarl and making a grab for the nurse, who immediately jumped back with a sharp squeak. In the next second, Virgil collapsed back against the bed with a groan. His eyes squeezed such as he covered his muzzle with parish hands, willing the surface beneath him to stop rocking. ”No more hard drugs, kid. Unless it’s cocaine or somethin’.”

Pale as a ghost, Kouji only stared for a moment before he finally managed to collect his bearings.”We’re fresh out of...Well, actually, I think I can find you something that’ll help.” He moved over to the small dresser at one side of the room and removed a small plastic bowl along with a pair of medical tweezers. The items were brought over to Marcel, the fox making to keep him between himself the humanoid wolf on the bed. ”The wound’s been packed with gauze but it will need to be removed or else his body will just heal around it.” It was his job to do, but there was no way he was getting anywhere near the werewolf after almost being attacked. Besides, he was sure the Hispanic could handle it since he seemed to act like he was the one in charge! ”There’s more stuff in the top dresser drawer if you need it...think it’ll be okay though.” Murmuring the last bit to himself, Kouji left again to go get the medicine.

Oh. Oh, god no. While he hadn’t forgotten about Marcel, he hadn’t really thought about the circumstances of no longer being covered by the sheets and blankets. He froze, partially convinced that if he stayed still then his boyfriend couldn’t see him. He moved a hand from his face and slowly tried to feel for the blanket and sheets, unaware they had fallen off onto the floor when he’d ambushed the kitsune. The searched as abandoned after a few seconds, and he settled from draping an arm over his eyes. ”Be honest...how bad do I look?” Refusing to look, Virgil was under the impression he looked like something out of a horror movie when, in truth, it was an anthro form.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:01 am
User Image

It felt so strange and he almost felt a bit out of his element, he was grabbing the...tail of his Lover. When he was in his full wolf form it wasn't that bad as the Hispanic just saw a large dog but now the Werewolf seemed to be at an in between and it was so...odd. Once the tail was pulled free he watched as it instantly went between his legs, a telltale sign in most canines that they were in some level of distress and it didn't take an expert to figure out that Virgil was in a lot of distress. Marcel would stand by when the Kitsune admitted that he didn't know what the 'something' could be which had the Hispanic's frown deepen, so Virgil was just going to have to suffer through this? However Marcel did let out a small sigh of relief when he informed them that he'd be OK, hopefully that was the truth and not just something to make him feel better. Still though Marcel couldn't resist the smile on his face when the others hoarse voice could be heard, it was nice to know that he still had a mouth on him even under these circumstances. Marcel would nod his head a little bit at the sheepish look and even offered a small but amused smile, however it seemed as though Virgil wasn't in nearly as good a spot as previously thought because the sight of his Lover snapping upwards grabbing for the nurse had the Hispanic quickly stepping forward to place himself between the nurse and the Werewolf. He was quite surprised by that for a moment, he didn't think that Virgil would have such a negative reaction. Marcel would turn to the nurse with a frown as he watched the other step over to a drawer and came back with a few medical supplies. He didn't blame the other for keeping the Hispanic between him and the wolf, right now Marcel felt like it was in everyone's best interest. He would listen to the Kitsune and nodded his head when he explained that Virgil's body would heal around the packing, if left there no doubt the man would be pretty much back to square one. He then nodded his head as it was handed to him "Oh boy, I haven't had to do this since one of my last deployments..." he stated more so to himself than to the other two in the room.

Still though he could handle it, the Hispanic knew basic first aid and how to handle a wound when a medic wasn't around and all he was doing was taking gauze out so it wasn't that difficult. Marcel would nod his head and just before the other left the Hispanic would also mutter a quick 'thank you' before turning to Virgil to really look at him for the first time. He watched as the other froze as Marcel took in the sight before him, he looked honestly...nothing like the portrayal of Werewolves in the movies. Matthew was most certainly more in line with how he pictured them but Virgil? He just looked like a furry man with a wolf's head and...while strange wasn't so off putting to him really. He watched as he tried to feel around for the blanket as he covered his face with his hand, part of him wanted to hand it too him just to make him more comfortable but the Hispanic knew that it may just be better to just rip the bandage off. He was seeing him and there was no way that it could be taken back and so instead Marcel simply listened to the other man question how bad he looked and he'd be quiet for a moment as a small smile appeared on his face. Marcel would lean over the bed and grabbed the arm draped over his face "Well I can't see everything you know..." he made a motion to move the arm no matter how stubborn the other might be about it "Open your eyes and look at me" when and if Virgil did he would see Marcel's smiling face as he stared into the others golden eyes for a moment and shook his head "I still see the man I love, just a bit furrier and with a wolf's head" no matter how much Virgil's physical appearance changed, one thing didn't and it was that soulful look in his eyes and while the color might be different they were still the same windows that he loved to peer into. Marcel even wanted to add emphasis and placed a small kiss on the side of his Lovers muzzle "Honestly Virgil, you don't look bad. It's just different, and there's nothing wrong with it. As long as you're not in pain anymore I'm happy...now hold still" with that Marcel would place the bowl down on the side of the bed and grabbed the tweezers with one hand while using the other to place it on his now furry chest.

Marcel would then stare down at where the arrowhead once laid and he sighed a small bit and shook his head before grinning a bit "You had me scared there for a bit..." he stated honestly as he began the simple process of carefully pulling the gauze out of the incision. It was almost alien to see, even in Virgil's poor condition he swore he could still see the wound slowly but surely healing itself over "I felt so helpless...it was....it was probably one of the scariest moments of my life..." he spoke softly, he didn't want anyone else in the hallways eavesdropping in on the Hispanic barring his soul for the other man "I've faced so many people who were out to kill me, so many life threatening situations, and never once did I feel scared by them..." even now Marcel somewhat struggled to find the words he wanted to say and he knew he had to act fast because the Nurse wouldn't be much longer "But...seeing someone I cherish suffering...and...and knowing there was nothing I could do to ease that suffering....I hate that feeling..." Marcel's dark brown eyes moved away from the now empty cavity and to the others face where he offered a small smile "Even now I'm scared that there will be more I can't help you with...that things may happen where I am incapable of doing anything..." he confided a bit more before sighing a bit and shaking his head some "I'm sorry Querido...I just felt like I needed to get that off my chest..." it was never easy admitting to your weaknesses and openly talking about your fears but he felt so much better now he had to admit.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His ears twitched when he heard Marcel talking to himself. The fact that he might’ve had to treat his comrade’s wounds while in service had never crossed his mind before. Virgil hoped this whole experience wasn’t bringing back any unpleasant memories for him. His skin prickled as he waited for an answer to his question, expecting that beautiful Spanish voice to start saying the most awful things at any moment. Instead, it sounded as if he was almost being teased for trying to keep his face hidden although he didn’t fight Marcel when he moved his arm. Those pale golds were slow to open, his ears drifting back as Virgil bowed his head somewhat out of embarrassment but he managed to meet the darker gaze soon enough. His heart skipped several beats as he realized the former Marine wasn’t looking at him with fear or disgust. He chuffed faintly at the sweet sentiment, noting that being covered in fur wasn’t so bad as his face warmed. His eyes widened a little when he was kissed, causing his face to heat further. So much so, even the gray insides of his ears turned a little pinker. This brave, foolish man somehow still managed to love him despite this horrid development. ”If ya say so…” He was still having a hard time wrapping his head around the fact someone could love him enough to willingly stay by his side. ”Love you.” It was all Virgil knew to say. He didn’t have the heart to tell him he was still in pain. There was a lingering, dull ache to every joint he possessed though, as far as he could tell, nothing was broken any longer. Just arthritic and that was something he could mostly ignore if he didn’t move too much.

He remained still as he watched him pulled the gauze out, thankful he couldn’t feel the sensation. ”Can’t blame ya.” It had taken him several years to stop being freaked-out from watching other shape-shifters transforming, he could only imagine how bad it had been for Marcel. Though his wolven face wasn’t all that expressive, he still managed to frown somewhat as he listened to him continue on. Feeling helpless and useless was something Virgil could relate to, his most recent experience being with his own lover during those times his nightmares had left him so broken. It was not something he would have ever wished on Marcel. Unfortunately, it was something that was out of his control and he’d mistakenly put him in such a position. His gaze dropped down to the bed, guilt making it hard for Virgil to look at the younger man. Just because the situation was out of his control didn’t mean he didn’t hate himself for dragging him into this mess.

Once Marcel was finished with his tasked, he gently grabbed onto one of his wrists. Unlike most of his body, his palms and undersides of his digits weren’t covered in fur but rather soft leathery like black skin. ”Ya don’t have anythin’ t’apologize for.” Virgil was glad he had told him. It had to be better than suffering in silence with the burden at the very least. ”I can’t promise somethin’ like this won’t happen again, darlin’.” He looked up at him with an expression as serious as the grave. ”But...jus’ that even if ya can’t do anythin’...don’t feel powerless.” He briefly closed his eyes while he tried to figure out exactly what to say. green]”Havin’ ya around is enough. I don’t like ya seein’ me like this but...I wouldn’t want t’go through this or anythin’ else by myself again...not really. I don’t feel so stressed out knowing I don’t have t’watch my own back twenty four seven.” He slightly shook his head, kind of regretting he had admitted that though it was a small step forward. Leaning forward, he gently bumped his nose against his jaw. This form might not look like a nightmare, but it might as well be one since he couldn’t kiss Marcel.

His eyes suddenly darted away from him toward the door and another growl began to build in his throat as it opened and Kouji came back in. His instincts were more in tune with a wolf’s than human’s right now and he didn’t appreciate another predator being in the same room. His lips curled back to show deadly teeth as the fox walked over to them, seeming to hesitant on where to stand before he settled at the foot of the bed.

Kouji put down what looked like a vape pen and a small bottle on the mattress. ”It’s THC...it’s the only thing I could think of that won’t make you feel ill. You can keep it, I don’t want to deal with cleaning off dog slobber.” He paled again when the werewolf settled a murderous glare on him, but he held his ground and looked at the two. ”Do you need anything else.”

Virgil leaned forward to pick up the pen, chuckling as the motion had the fox quickly scurrying back several feet. It seemed the possibility of getting attacked had quelled whatever attitude problem the young kitsune had. For now, anyway. Maybe this body wasn’t entirely bad. Just maybe. He still wanted to be human again, but he would wait until they were alone to see if he had control over his ability again. ”Ice water.” He glanced to Marcel with a slight tilt to his head. ”Want somethin’ t’eat, darlin’?” They could always get something later, but he was ready to put this annoying nurse to work.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:25 pm
User Image

Marcel recounted the time during one of his last couple deployments, there had been a young recruit added to his platoon, bright eyed and bushy tailed and still unaware that war was not a glamorous thing like in movies. There were no battles of honor, no amazing stunts, just a battle for your life everyday. The recruit had gotten overzealous and ended up getting shot in the ribs, the bullet had barely missed anything vital but unless something was done he'd bleed out and the amount of cover fire meant the medics weren't able to reach him. As such Marcel had to make do with what he had on him at that moment in time, luckily he always carried a simple first aid kit for cuts and thankfully it had just enough for what he needed. Although at that time he had to use his bare fingers to dig the bullet out as and use an entire bottle of rubbing alcohol to keep everything as sterile as possible for the poor guy. He was in a lot of pain but at least he made it and he saw what war was really like, the kid didn't last another month before he resigned, he got lucky since he still had about ten days left before he he would have been stuck in the obligation. Marcel would then proceed to smile down at his Lover and nodded his head when the other spoke "And I love you too, you know that if you were actually ugly I'd tell you so" he grinned a little bit at the other man "If anything you're just as cute as your full wolf form at least" it may not have been such a helpful thing but Marcel was hoping to at least work out a smile from the other man, even if it was a bit hard to tell what expression the other man wore in this new form.

As he took the gauze out and spoke he didn't like the look that crossed his lovers face, it wasn't his intention to make the other feel guilty. He had just wanted to speak how he felt for once and all he ended up doing was making the Werewolf feel bad for this and now he felt that that apology was needed even more than before. So when Virgil grabbed his hand ans spoke Marcel shook his head a little bit "I do though...I just want you to know that I'm not blaming you for how I felt...I just...wanted to talk about it..." the other man obviously didn't say anything but because of those golden eyes told him all he needed to know, he'd grown somewhat adept at reading the other through such subtle things and that was how he knew this was still the same man he loved. He would then listen to the other man as he explained that something like this might happen again and he nodded his head, the Hispanic figured as much. It would be foolish to think that something like this would never happen again for the rest of their lives but still, he didn't like acknowledging it. However when his Southerner began to speak Marcel was taken by his words and a small smile formed on his face as the other explained that he was just happy having the Hispanic around, that he was glad to have someone to watch his back "Well...I guess if that's the case then I'll always be by your side whenever possible" because if he couldn't do anything else then the least he could do was be there for the other man in his time of need. Marcel would then blink a bit when the other man began to lean forward and...kissed...him? A small chuckle escaped him at the small bump "Let me Querido" he looked at the others face and hesitated for a moment, more or less because of the fact there was a dogs face before him. However it only lasted a moment before he leaned forward and planted his lips on the spot right where the others nose where his mouth was. It wasn't quite a kiss bit it was as close as they'd get while the Werewolf was in this form.

Marcel would blink a bit when the other growled just in time as the door opened up and the Kitsune came back in, just to make sure that his Lover didn't try to jump up and snap at the nurse "Calm down Querido..." he whispered as he tried to ease the Southerner a bit. Marcel would then listen to the nurse speak and shook his head "I don't think you want to go running your mouth right now, he may love me but I'm not strong enough to keep a pissed off Werewolf off you" he stated in a very blase tone, his indifferent mask slipping back into place the moment the other stepped into the room, even going as far as removing his hand from the others chest. He was trying to calm the other man down but with that little comment Marcel was more than happy to let the threat begin looming over the Kitsune, the Hispanic tried to be cordial and professional but it was clear the other just wasn't interested being a professional. Marcel would glance over at Virgil when he asked if he wanted anything, frankly he really didn't but he wasn't above getting back at the a*****e nurse "A cola plus a bag chips would be nice" he stated with a small smirk on his face, resting a hand on the side of the bed amused by the situation.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, that was true enough. He knew Marcel would even tell a little white lie to him although there was no need to call him cute! In any shape or form, he wasn’t cute! Instead of a smile, the Hispanic received a slight glare though his annoyance was quickly forgotten when their conversation grew serious and not so lighthearted. ”Never thought that for ah second.” He would quickly comment, a tad embarrassed that Marcel had managed to see through him and notice what was going on inside of his head. He didn’t like it, but there was little he could do about it. Virgil managed a smile someone when he heard him confirm he’d be around. That was all he wanted, honestly. The bump was more of a show of affection than it could be called a kiss, although the werewolf still looked up at him eagerly with his ear tips nearly touching. His tail instantly thumped against the bed as it began to wag the moment Marcel kissed the end of his muzzle. It might not be much but he would take whatever he could get right now. Of course, any happy tail wagging on his part stopped when Kouji re-entered the room. Being told to calm down had Virgil shooting him a stubborn look. He would not be doing such a thing, thanks. Not when it was obvious the youth had a problem with them.

While it was brief, the disgust on the kitsune’s face when Marcel stated the werewolf loved him was unmistakable. Same sex couples in Japan was still taboo and he didn’t quite know how to handle his thoughts about them. It didn’t help that the two presented quite a...unique interacial relationship. ”Got it.” Kouji grumbled at the request as he made his way out of the door, passing it along to a member of the housekeeping staff when he found one. Kouji didn’t want to have to see those two weirdos again, at least not for a while!

”That kid is ah piece of work.” Virgil muttered once they were alone again before he turned his attention to the device in his hand. ”But it’s kinda hard t’be mad at ah guy when he give ya his stash.” Could this even be called a stash though? Virgil had never seen one of these things before, much less use one. Not that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try! After studying it a little longer, he placed the end in the side of his muzzle behind his canine teeth and pressed the button as he tried to suck as he would with a cigarette. It didn’t exactly work and only resulted in the big guy violently sneezing a few seconds later. ”Ugh. This sucks. What’s the point of being kinda sorta human if I can’t do anythin’ fun?” Wiping his saliva off the tip, he set the device over to the side. ”Feel free t’hit that if ya want. Might as well get high, right?” He glanced at Marcel with a toothy grin as he relaxed back against the bed and rested his hands on his stomach.

”I’m gonna try t’change back okay?” Last time had been out of his control and he felt the need to warn his veteran this time. He closed his eyes, doing his best to block out the room and concentrate on being wholly human again. Nothing happened. Not a damn thing. After another minute or so, he gave up and let out a growl of frustration as he opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. Virgil knew losing control was a normal side effect that could happen, but he couldn’t help but feel anxious over the thought of being stuck like this. He licked his teeth as he tried to keep his anxiety in check. ”Wonder if I can lick my own junk like this…” He cracked the joke to distract himself from the dark though, eventually staring down at his groin. What did that look like, anyway? The former bounty hunter was afraid to look, honestly, but it didn’t take long for curiosity to get the better of him. Hooking his thumbs into his waistband, he lifted his boxers up briefly to take a peek. It looked normal...for a canine. ”Yep. Wolf junk.” He sighed a bit as he let them snap back into place. ”I jus’ want my normal d**k back. Is that too much t’ask for?”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:00 pm
User Image

Oh goodness the Werewolf was so ******** cute, the eager look on his face plus the audible thumping of his tail was too much. Marcel decided that he greatly enjoyed this form quite a bit solely for the fact that he could speak to him and get a response while also getting to see that little tail begin to wag like that. Of course the moment that nurse came in he simply had to ruin the good mood that the two of them were sharing and the look of disgust didn't go unnoticed by the Hispanic as he resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He could just go ******** himself. Marcel would then grin just a bit more when the other heeded their request, hopefully nothing would come up that would bring him back here because the Hispanic did not feel like dealing with him anymore. He would then nod his head in agreement "I'll say, probably the least professional nurse I've ever encountered" usually nurses tended to be unbiased and even if they were they hid it well. But that kid wore his heart on his sleeve and didn't seem to care one bit about hiding his thoughts, but at least he was doing his job and taking care of Virgil so as long as he kept that up he'd keep quiet about his attitude. Instead of thinking further on the Kitsune, Marcel would turn his attention to the other man and grinned a little bit at the others statement and chuckled "I suppose you have a point" he stated with an amused look on his face before watching the other man give the item a try. To say that he looked to be struggling was an understatement and the Hispanic laughed a little bit before shaking his head at the offer "I need to drive later, remember? I don't think you want me high while driving" he explained for a moment before chuckling, in any other circumstance he would have done so but even humoring the idea seemed like a bad choice in his eyes. Marcel would then blink a bit when the other man warned him that he was going to try and transform back and he'd quickly nod his head a little bit as he prepared for the worse, however when nothing happened Marcel would reach over and rub the others shoulder when he growled "You're still recovering Querido, just give it time. You can't brute force everything" while Marcel wasn't aware of the intricacy's of a Werewolf's transformation it only stood to reason that when recovering some things may not work "Besides, maybe the silver is just messing with your body right now" that seemed like a logical answer, at least he assumed so.

However Marcel would be taken aback by the others joke and snorted with laughter at the mere image of it "Virgil! Seriously?" he laughed a little bit longer before shaking his head at the others comment before watching the other stare at his own groin "You better not try that here Virgil. I swear!" he tried to maintain a serious look but it failed miserably as amusement broke through what was supposed to be a chiding tone. However Marcel would watch the other man hook his thumbs over the boxers and he had to admit...he was curious himself. So when Virgil did that Marcel quickly leaned over and stole a quick peek as if to confirm the others tone and he was surprised "No kidding" well that was one mystery solved. Of course Marcel grinned a bit as he folded his arms a little bit "Oh come on, nothing's wrong with what you have now it's..." don't say cute, don't say cute, don't say cute... ". . . . cute" oh why was the Hispanic like this? That was the last thing any man wanted to hear about their junk! "I mean, hey you still have your d**k, it's just inside your body instead of out" was that really even helpful? Virgil was the Werewolf here and he knew that obviously! Either way Marcel decided he may need to salvage this a bit and so instead of saying anything further he would remember something from the times Virgil transformed into his wolf form. He would then reach over with both hands and began to rub the others ears like he would any other dog and smirked down at his Lover to see if it was having any effect on him.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil nodded slowly, making up his mind to not waste anymore brain cells thinking about the nurse. Better to focus on what time he had left with Marcel. ”Ah, you’re no fun.” He playfully teased him. ”But with th’ way ya drive it’s ah smart choice.” It might only be THC, but after riding with his boyfriend and finding out how he drove it was almost scary to think of him speeding behind the wheel while under the influence of any type of drug or alcohol.

His failed attempt at changing back damped his good mood although the encouragement helped. He chuckled softly as he glanced up at him. ”Maybe, but I can certainly right.” Brute force was his way of doing things, after all, and using it rarely didn’t work out for him. This was a fluke, that was all!

Distracted by the what the state of manhood could be, he only hummed as Marcel speculated over what was going on with his body. What was meant to be a wolfish grin was really only a display off all those sharp pearly whites. That sounded a lot like a challenge to him! His fur hid his blush when he caught him sneaking a peek with him at what was going on underneath his boxers. Just as he was about to make a joke about his curiosity, the Hispanic had to go and open his big mouth. Virgil narrowed his eyes at him as he willed him to stop what he was saying. It didn’t work, sadly. He let out a loud groan and shook his head. Having his d**k called cute wasn’t the worst thing in the world, but still...just no. ”Ya can be such ah dork sometimes.” No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t keep the fondness for him out of his tone. He rolled his eyes. Someone really needed to learn to keep their mouth shut. ”I’m aware of where my d**k is right now, thanks.”

He looked up at him with wry amusement written on his wolven features though it soon melted away as those hands started to work their magic. ”Oh, hell yeah.” He stretched out, a sound that was a cross between growl and moan coming from him. Okay, not being to go back to his human form wasn’t so bad. Ear rubs were the best. Virgil closed his eyes and relaxed to soak up the attention for as long as he could. Unfortunately, it seemed some neurological wiring seemed to have been crossed with both forms and his body began to respond in an unpleasant way as he did as a human and his hair was played with. Son of a b***h. Couldn’t he enjoy anything?! Whatever. He was going to ignore it until the problem became too much for him to handle. He didn’t even bother opening his eyes when there was a knock at the door.

A woman with cat ears and two tails came in, bearing a tray with their requested goodies. Three different type of chips, a cola, cups of ice and a pitcher of water. She grinned when she saw them. ”Oh, aren’t you just the cutest thing!” She gushed over the werewolf, who lightly growled in response. She only giggled at him as she put down the tray on a small table with wheels and pushed it over to them. ”Can I?” She’d ask Marcel as if he was his pet although she was soon reaching out to stroke the top of Virgil’s head. Japanese cat demons apparently did whatever the hell they wanted just like normal cats.

His lips parts to show a hint of teeth as he grinned. ”Ya know, lady, there’s somewhere ah hell of a lot better place I’d like ya t’touch.” He said it to try to offend or disgust her since most women didn’t respond well to such talk. Though his tail was soon curling up between his legs to hide his family jewels. Just in case!

She grinned. ”Be careful what you wish for, okami.”” She sidled closer to the Hispanic, her grin growing wider. ”What do you think?”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:06 am
User Image

Marcel would put on a look of mock shock at Virgil's insinuation and shook his head a little bit "And what's that supposed to mean? I'm the safest driver around!" well..safer wasn't exactly the word...the best driver was probably the better word for it. Speeding forward in a truck full of your allies to escape enemy tangos, all while dodging and weaving through gunfire and possible land mines? Yeah, Marcel was the best damn driver in this country! Of course he couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at the thought of getting high off the stuff before shaking his head, don't humor the idea! Instead he put his focus onto the Werewolf trying to change back into his human form and failing at the task. Marcel was a bit amused by his next comment and shook his head once more at his Lover "You know Querido, some things do require some finesse. You know, a soft touch?" he smirked a little bit at the Werewolf "I mean is it so hard? Your coat looks quite soft after all" he joked a little bit, deciding to keep things rather light hearted due to him being unable to transform back and all. He definitely believed his theory, the Hispanic may not be some amazing creature with tails, ears, fur, or anything like that but he did have a good head on his shoulders! He then shot a glance at Virgil and saw the others...grin? Or was he baring his teeth at him? Either way Marcel laughed a bit at the sight, Virgil really was just the most charming individual wasn't he? The former lieutenant would try his hardest, he really did try to think about another descriptive word to use but in the heat of the moment only one word came to mind. The first word he thought of whenever he looked at his Lovers newest form and clearly the other man was not very amused by how he described little Virgil. Marcel would then smirk a little bit as he openly laughed "Well I'm your dork and your stuck with me!" clearly this was a horrible fate for his dearest! Of course Marcel just didn't know sometimes how to shut his mouth, it has been an issue he'd had ever since he was a small child. Whenever he got going the Hispanic found it hard to stop himself, especially when he was just so interested in whatever he was going on about. And Virgil's body was certainly something he was interested in...even if it was now covered in fur!

Suddenly a wide grin overtook the Hispanic's features the moment the other almost literally melted to the touch. It seemed that ear rubs were still something the other man very much enjoyed, even in his anthro form which was a good thing for him. Now if the other man ever took this form again he'd know how to calm him down in a pinch! Of course Marcel was completely clueless as to the effect it was having on the other man, all he knew was that Virgil was relaxing and he couldn't possibly ask for more of the other man right now. The Werewolf needed to relax more, it helped with the recovery process after all! Even as there was a knock at the door Marcel considered pausing in his motions but he was going to keep the other man in a relaxed state as best he could. The Veteran was fully getting ready to shush that Nurse to keep him from speaking but instead a...cat girl came in? Oh boy, this whole thing was still something the Hispanic would have to get used to, seeing all these things was just one wonder after another to him. However his attention would be drawn to the tray of drinks and snacks and he grinned a little bit at the woman as he stopped for a moment "Oh but isn't he though?" the Hispanic goaded her to continue on, it was nice to know that he wasn't the only one who thought Virgil was cute like this! Marcel would then move a hand away and stepped by some "Be my guest" because he certainly had no issue being a bit playful with his Lover and the look on Marcel's face could only be described as one of sheer amusement. However Marcel blinked for a moment as his head all but snapped down to Virgil, excuse him!? Marcel would glance over at the Nekomata and returned her grin with one of his own, he wanted to elbow the other man for that comment but he knew it would actually hurt the other man this time around so he'd let that go until he was better! "I don't think my Querido quite understands what he just asked for quite frankly" he stated, shooting the other man a quick look before turning back to her with a chuckle "Thank you for bringing this to us by the way Ma'am" manners were a necessity and he figured it would be better to be polite to the other staff members since she seemed to be rather pleasant compared to that nurse.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A doubtful look would be shot Marcel’s way at his claim to be the safest driver. Safe drivers didn’t drive almost double the speed limit! Still, one had to admit to his skill behind the wheel. It was nearly on-par with his own although Virgil considered himself to be a bit better since he could keep his vehicle on the road while he was completely shitfaced.

He snorted softly as he once more tired to argue the point over brute force. Nope. As if. He wasn’t listening to it! He’d just leave any finesse to the Hispanic to deal with. He seemed like he was better suited to it, anyway. His head tilted in confusion as he gave him a befuddled look. What did the texture of his fur have to do with finesse? Did having soft fur make him look like a big softie or something?! His ears twitched at that. But there really wasn’t anything he could do about that. ”Harder than ya think, kid.” He huffed out, not truly bothered by the conversation. He chuckled quietly to himself with a fond smile forming. Even something as silly as Marcel claiming to be his dork was enough to cause those buttflies to flutter. ”Unfortunately.” He joked as he relaxed back into the ear massage. Not even the woman walking in on them could ruin it. Mostly.

While he wouldn’t give up his dork for all the riches in the world, he very much wanted to smack him right now for moving his hand. Head rubs from strangers weren’t the same. This whole situation was just...annoying. Being treated like a mere dog was just all around disrespectful! Virgil opened his eyes to lightly glower at him. The last thing Marcel needed was an ally in the argument about his cuteness. Two against one didn’t matter. Because, damn it all, he wasn’t cute! He was a lycanthrope, an immortal child of the moon goddess, and meant to be respected and feared! ”Hmph.” He knew exactly what he was asking for! Still, despite those brave words, he didn’t exactly want her touching him like that. Thankfully, the thought of her hand on his most intimate parts was enough to kill any desire he was feeling. He would have thanked her for that alone, but he didn’t want his lover catching onto the true power ear rubs had on him right now.

She playfully pouted at them. ”Aw. Looks like he isn’t going to let us play, big guy.” She let out a dramatic sigh as she turned to leave. ”Don’t mention it, sweetie.” She turned to wink at Marcel before exiting the room.

”I’m goin’ t’bite th’ next person who calls me cute.” He grumbled as he sat up and scooted on his butt toward the end of the bed to be closer to the table. He grabbed one of the cups and picked up the pitcher. His hand shook as he poured the water, some of it sloshing over the side onto his fingers as he did but he didn’t make too big of a mess, luckily. Putting the pitcher back down, he stared down at the cup with a slightly puzzled look. How was he going to drink like this? He was to have to...right. His ears laid back flat against his skull as he glared at Marcel, daring him to say anything as he started to lap at the water with his tongue. The cold liquid froze everything it touched on the way down. Virgil was shivering again by the time he was finished with it, his fur instinctively fluffed up in order to keep himself preserve what little body heat he had. Droplets were licked from his as he put the cup down and laid down on his side again. He reached down to pick up the blankets and sheets from the floor, pulling them over his lower half before he curled up. This body proved to be far more flexible than his human form, the beast being able to almost curl up into a complete ball. A devious chuckle soon came from him as he realized something. ”Oh, I totally could do it.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:35 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't resist the grin that formed on his face when the other man just seemed so stubborn about doing things his way. The Werewolf was too damn headstrong and stubborn! Either way though he chuckled a small bit when his Lover joked back with him, he was glad to know that Virgil was still able to at least crack a joke with him even in his poor condition. Marcel couldn't quite resist it when the woman expressed interest in giving Virgil head pats, the irony of a cat girl rubbing the head of a Werewolf was not lost on him at all and it was an amusing sight. The sight of his Lover glowering at him in such a way just made the Hispanic return the look with a s**t eating grin, this was an opportunity and he was going to take it! He could play the role of the big bad wolf all he wanted but to the Veteran and apparently this woman he was just a cute little puppy dog barring it's teeth. Once the woman bid her farewells he'd smile and throw his hand up in a wave as a response to the wink. With her gone Marcel couldn't help but let out a laugh when the other man threatened the next person to call him cute "I can't be threatened with a good time Querido" now that they were alone once again he reached up and lowered the collar of his shirt to reveal one of the healing bite marks the other man left on him. Virgil really needed to watch his wording of things! Marcel would release the shirt and let it go back to it's original spot as he proceeded to grab the can of cola and cracked it open to take a sip from it before turning his gaze to the bedridden Werewolf who struggled slightly to pour himself some water. Normally Marcel would offer some help but he knew how Virgil was and while it was good intentioned he knew the other may not appreciate it so much. Instead he focused in on how he drank it. The look on Virgil's face says it all, that glare was intense. But an extremely lopsided grin grew on his face, oh no. This was too much, he was drinking like a pupper! How could he not think this was the best thing ever!? He wanted to say it, that four letter word that he knew the Werewolf would not want to hear. But dammit all he had to, he was weak! . . .cute he barely whispered under his breath, there was no way Virgil heard that. The TV was still going and everything! Instead of possibly digging himself even deeper into a hole Marcel would quickly reach over and grabbed some sour cream and onion flavored chips from the three present and cracked it open and popping one into his mouth just to keep himself from saying anything further. Marcel would eventually turn his attention back to the baseball game going on right now and watched as Japan's player struck out, well sucked to be him didn't it? He would turn his head slightly once the other man spoke and he blinked at the fact he was literally curled up in a ball, well that was impressive. However it took him a moment to process what the other said before a soft laugh came from him "Really now Virgil? If I find out someone here found you with your face in your nuts I'll never let you live that down!" he warned the Werewolf with a huge amused grin on his face, only Virgil he swore! Marcel would grab the table and wheeled it closer to both of them and Marcel would sip his cola with one hand while the other reached over and began to rub one of his Lovers ears once more. This really was quite enjoyable honestly, the fuzzy ear was like rubbing velvet!

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items