Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil flushed at the sight of him revealing one those claiming marks he’d left on his neck, momentarily torn between guilt over biting him and pride that Marcel was his. While it always seemed the former soldier enjoyed having his neck bitten and sucked on, the bruise served as a reminder of why he needed to be careful in the future. Nibbling on his neck with these sharp teeth just wouldn’t be a smart idea.

His eyes narrowed even further when he noticed the grin breaking out across his partner’s face. Oh, he ******** dared him to say something about the way he was drinking! Those sensitive ears of his suddenly perked forward, the only hint Marcel would be getting that he had been heard. Bad news? His hearing was just as good as a wolf’s no matter what form he was wearing. Good news? The brute was too parched to stop drinking to bite him and was a lot more interested in warming up afterward to bother with it.

His nose twitched a little as the bag of chips was opened, the smell making his stomach twist in an unpleasant way. Despite having forgone any sort of food during the day, his appetite was quite dead and any food smelled nauseating right now. He wouldn’t complain though, deciding to cover his nose with a hand to block out the scent. What was going on with the baseball game was the least of his concerns. Virgil would much rather watch a cliche soap opera than any kind of sports game. Not that he cared one way or the other at the moment, his mind occupied with far more entertaining thoughts than the television could provide. ”You’re jus’ jealous ya can’t lick your own junk.” He quickly shot back with a pleased grin forming. ”An’ I don’t plan on gettin’ caught.” He wasn’t being serious, he honestly didn’t have the energy to go through with the task. But it was fun joking with Marcel about it.

A happy sigh of contentment was released as his fingers started to rub behind an ear again. Closing his eyes, he lightly pressed his head back into the touch and made a deep muring sound as he basked in the attention his ear was getting. Virgil remained quiet and still until the massage started to make heat pool where it had no business pooling. He’d hoped the first time was a fluke, but this proved it wasn’t. Something really needed to be done about this before it became obvious. He moved his head away, turning in order to try to capture his hand between his jaws. If he managed, he would simply hold onto it and rub his tongue against his palm. He hadn’t forgotten about his earlier threat, but he didn’t have the heart to actually bite him. Not like this, at least.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:27 am
User Image

Dammit all sometimes it felt so easy to read the other man but then other times it was so difficult to get an accurate read on him. Human facial language was something he was pretty good at reading, however with Virgil as he currently was it was extremely difficult. The only indicator were those eyes that were already glaring at him and Marcel was not adept at reading a canines body language other than their tail wagging meaning they were happy. How was he to know if the other man heard him or not!? The Hispanic assumed he was in the clear since his lover hadn't said or done anything so perfect! He got away with the crime of thinking he was cute! Marcel however could tell something was bothering Virgil when he saw the other man cover his nose, oh right...his sense of smell was probably much better now. That was just another thing to chalk up on the list of things that was wrong with Virgil, the smell of food was clearly not appealing to him in any way. Marcel would try to be quick about eating the chips, grabbing two or three at a time to finish them off. Thankfully there weren't too many in the bag to begin with so once they were finished the Veteran would fold the bag up a couple times before listening to his Lover and smirking a little bit, getting up to toss the bag in the garbage can on the far end of the room so not to bother Virgil. He would then shake his head as the other continued on "Now why would I want to lick my own junk...?" he questioned before sitting down back in the chair "...When I have a boyfriend who's always eager to do it for me?" Marcel finished his thought with a sly grin on his face, it was a shame the other man had fur all over his face because he loved to see that handsome mug of his turn pink. Finally once the two of them settled down it was nice to just quietly rub the others ear while the TV played to drown out the general noise of a busy Hospital. He'd end up glancing over at Virgil as a fond smile grew on his face at the sound the Werewolf was making as he was becoming more interested in watching the other man for a moment before turning his attention back to the TV screen. However the feeling of Virgil pulling his head away had Marcel turning his head to the side just in time for the other man to take his hand into his jaws and...lick it. The sight might have been terrifying to some, hell if Marcel didn't know exactly who this was he might have been sufficiently freaked out. Having your hand just resting in the jaws of a beast with razor sharp teeth would be enough to scare anyone.

However because he knew that this was Virgil he simply stared for a moment before smirking a bit and moving the hand slightly to gently run a finger or two over those sharp canine teeth "You really could snap my hand off without a single problem" he noted with a tone that showed a genuine interest in the other's current form "Hell once you make a full recovery I bet you could do a lot more like this than normally" if Virgil was fast in just his human form Marcel couldn't help but wonder if even he was able to keep up with the other man. Once the Hispanic pulled his hand free he'd wipe his hand on his shorts in order to wipe off the wolf saliva. Marcel would then turn a glance at the vape pen before picking it up and holding it out for the other man "Why not give it another try Querido, it will help" he stated with a small smile "Maybe try to just breath through your mouth instead of your nose?" it was the only possible idea he had as to why it had caused the Werewolf to sneeze as violently as it did. Marcel just wanted his Lover to feel a bit better, even if it was only because of the medication numbing the pain.

á

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil was fully prepared to deliver a snarky answer to his question until he heard the following statement. He could only stare at Marcel then, the mild shock clearly written on his features. Underneath that layer of fur, his face was certainly scarlet. Well, s**t. He had nothing to say to that. The truth of it couldn’t be denied, that was for sure. Too damn eager. He wondered if he should try arguing in defense of himself though he soon tossed the idea out. Unlike a certain someone, he knew when to keep his mouth shut and not go about digging holes for himself. Sometimes…

His tail wagged lazily underneath the sheets as his jaws managed to capture his hand. These rare times he managed to catch the skillful Hispanic off guard were always fun. While brute had expected some level of fear from him, he couldn’t see any sign of it in his expression or detect any hint in his scent. He saw it a good thing though, taking it as another sign Marcel that trusted him and knew he wouldn’t hurt him on purpose. Even when he was stuck in this freakish shape. A freakish shape that he appeared to have some level of interest in if he heard him correctly. There was no telling the full spectrum of atrocities his beau had witnessed during his years in the military, but it took some serious balls to remain so calm while his hand was stuck in a death trap, no matter if the big beast loved him. Virgil licked his teeth once he pulled his hand free. ”If I didn’t know any better, I would think ya actually like me like this.” His amused expression became contemplative as he thought over it. ”Maybe...but I don’t even know how t’walk like this...or if I’d be able t’turn back inta this form.” He supposed this anthro shape was the best of both worlds, but he was still learning to come to terms with it. It did have one major drawback for him though- not being able to kiss Marcel how he wanted to.

”Heh, this is my final form. Better beware.” He laughed at his own joke, figuring the other might not have any clue what he was talking about, but it was hard for him not to remember those retro video games. Well, now they were considered retro. Virgil wasn’t above spending a weekend in, getting all kinds of ******** up and playing a game. He kind of missed it. Hell, they would probably be fun to play with his boyfriend considering how competitive he was.

Having the pen offered out to him brought him from his thoughts. He chuckled softly at his attempt to help him, finding it cute that a non-smoker was telling his chain-smoking a** how it worked. ”I know how it works. I can’t really erm...seal my lips around it t’get suction.” He took the device from anyway, figuring he might as well give it another try. There was no telling how long he would be stuck like this and if it worked then it was better feeling like he was about to puke up his guts the whole time. This time when he placed it in his mouth, he bit down a little harder to make up for the lack of muscle movement with his lips and tried to inhale through his mouth. It worked though he was unprepared for the amount of vapor that came out, resulting in nearly hacking up a lung. Virgil rubbed his throat once the fit was over, giving a small shake of his head. ”Always thought people who smoked these things looked like douchebags.” Sitting up again, he draped the blanket over the top of his head and wrapped it around him and crossed his legs. ”Alright...let’s try this again.” He murmured to himself before he took another, deeper hit. Ready for it this time, he held the vapor in until he absolutely could. He exhale with minimal coughing. ”I don’t get what th’ big deal with this stuff is. Smokin’ ah bong is jus’...oh.” Virgil fell quiet and simply stared ahead, his tail starting to thump against the bed as if on its own accord. It felt like his brain was being given a warm and fuzzy hug and the fun was only just getting started.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:20 pm
User Image

The grin the Hispanic wore widened a little bit when he saw the other man staring at him in shock. Well it certainly stood to reason that the Veteran had managed to soundly beat his Lover in the department of wit, again. After all, one couldn't argue the hard truth, especially when they both knew it very, very well! Once Marcel's hand was removed from the others maw he would glance over at him and smirked a little bit "Kind of do" he would openly admit to the other man "You're kind of like a...puppy that can talk" he was about to put the work 'cute' in that sentence but finally found the self restraint he so desperately needed "But that puppy is super protective and is capable of tearing a fully grown human to bits" he would finally acknowledge the others ability at long last, so maybe he wasn't all cute fluff and tail wags! Marcel would then listen to the other man and nodded his head a little bit "You're in this form now, it clearly means you're capable of it. Just like any skill it's probably just one you need to practice and master" if Virgil wasn't capable of this transformation he'd have gone into his full wolf form and they wouldn't be having this conversation right now. He would then lean back in the chair a little bit "I remember when I first asked about it you said that the whole transformation thing varied from Werewolf to Werewolf right? How you only had the full wolf form?" he grinned a little bit "Well now you can do all three, that's gotta be a neat thing to think about right?" he was just trying to find the silver lining in the situation and Marcel was sure that Virgil could do this again if he practiced hard enough, especially now that he was in this form. Marcel would then stare for a moment at the joke but smiled a bit nonetheless "That a...video game thing or something?" he questioned before shaking his head "My Mamá never let me have a gaming console growing up, she said it would...rot my brains or something?" he chuckled a little bit, it sounded like a video game reference thanks to his limited knowledge on the topic altogether "Of course she was fine with me going out and partying though, go figure" of course when he graduated he married Kendra almost right away before going into the military so he never got chance to get into any kind of gaming period. Finally Marcel was pleased to see the other man take the pen from him when he explained the actual issue and the Hispanic finally could see what the problem was "Oh...heh..right...sorry" he apologized, feeling somewhat silly for not realizing something like that sooner. However he watched the Werewolf wrap himself up with the blanket to give it another go and at first Marcel would listen with amusement until suddenly his Lover trailed off and his tail began to thump the bed. An amused grin grew on his face "Querido? You good?" he asked more so because he was certain the big puffs he'd taken finally hit him and the Hispanic was curious as to what was going through his mind at this moment, if anything at all.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A puppy, seriously? Was that the best Marcel could come up with? Virgil shot him an unamused look as he continued on. Hadn’t he ever heard that silence was golden? Geez. That just made him sound like a possessive and violent boyfriend. And, regretfully, parts of that weren’t entirely untrue. His protective streak could properly border on scary at times and his penchant for violence was well known. He doubted the Hispanic would think he was so cute and puppy-like if he ever mauled someone like this. Tear them to pieces as he had put it.

Though staying the slightest bit annoyed at Marcel wasn’t something that he was capable of. He should have known he would try to put a positive spin on this situation. This sounded an awful like a pep talk to him, but it was one that the lycan listened to. Mostly because the man looked damn adorable when he trying to search for the silver lining to this whole thing. He nodded to confirm that his memory was right. It was something that varied from werewolf to werewolf. Being in an anthro form had never really appealed to him so he had never tried to become one. He didn’t completely understand why it had happened this time, aside from maybe trying to become fully wolf during the change earlier had left him stuck like this. But this was better than last time when he’d been stuck in some twisted shape of both forms. There was his silver lining. ”I guess so, darlin’.” He murmured just to please him before he tilted his head somewhat.

Marcel had never really struck him as the gamer type, but he was still surprised when he managed to get it right. ”Good guess.” He grinned at his explanation of why he’d never picked up a controller. He’d heard everything bad thing about video games over the years, from them making people violent and to them being gateways to devil worshipping. It was kind of shocking that wasn’t his religious mother’s reason for not allowing him to game. ”Well, partyin’ is more active than sittin’ on yer a** an’ starin’ at th’ screen.” Virgil smirked. Oh, wait. The Hispanic already did that!

Once the THC began to work its magic, his brain pretty much deleted everything except for the more basic of necessities. His tail thumped all the harder when the Lieutenant spoke again. It was the only way he could respond. There was definitely something going on in the casasms of his mind. Too much. Whoever decided to get a sick werewolf stoned needed a swift kick in the a**. The poor guy was having a hard time focusing and had the attention span of a hyper puppy. A thousand were thoughts trying to shout at him all at once and his partner’s voice was resonating among them. He focused on it and gave vigorous nod a minute later. Yeah, he was good! He scratched at an itch on his chest, soon becoming distracted by the velvety softness of his fur. ”I’m soft as ********> He spoke in complete wonder as he started to pet himself, content to do repeat the motion until a digit slipped into his wound. He inhaled sharply at the realization and started down in horror. There was a freaking hole in his chest?! When in the hell did that happen?! How?! Crap. This wasn’t good. He needed to fix it. In the next instant, he was trying to lick it and mostly succeeding. When it doubt, lick. That was as a good motto if he’d ever thought of one.

Wait...was someone watching him? Virgil froze and cut his eyes over to his companion with the tip of his tongue poking out. Funny how being high could make something one looked at everyday look absolutely miraculous. Marcel was absolutely miraculous. He released a soft whine as his expression grew to one that suggest he was having an existential crisis. He was. The small distance between them might as well be a canyon. Another thing that needed to be fixed and was deemed to be far more important than the mysterious hole in his chest. Virgil shifted forward with the intention of pouncing on him. Instead, he fell out of the bed and hit the floor like a ton of rocks. Though, to his credit, he recovered relatively quick and was able to scramble over to the person of his desire where he promptly dropped his head down into his lap. ”Mine.” His gentle tone left no room for argument. And if anyone wanted to argue, they had better leave the country before his high wore off. No matter how he might look or be behaving right now, the giant puppy was a killer and might like snacks of the people variety.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:31 am
User Image

Marcel would grin a little bit at the smartass reply he received when the Hispanic explained about his own childhood and what he was allowed to do. He couldn't help but feel like that was a jab at him somehow! "Hm maybe but a screen doesn't annoy you after so many hours of talking to them!" Marcel may have been social enough in his youth but even in his thirties he'd grown to be a tad bit solitary for the most part, although having Virgil around did remind the Veteran about how nice it could be to have people around. Maybe he enjoyed having such a nonexistent social circle at the time because he was always with someone while he was deployed, there was never a moment alone and on the rare occasions that he was home he was with Kendra. However so many years of being alone seemed to have done something because now Marcel craved relationships once again, granted only a few because too many would get on his nerves. The Hispanic would grin a little bit as the tail thumped harder when he spoke, well he was going to take it as a sign that he was alright! However the next words out of his lovers mouth had him snort with laughter, well now that was not something he thought he'd ever hear come out of the other man! Oh this was too great. However the next thing he knew Marcel was blinking in shock at the sight "Virgil wait! What are you..." however he paused for a moment, remembering how Virgil explained how a Werewolf's saliva had some kind of healing properties, hell the Hispanic experienced it first hand. Instead he chose to shush up and let the Werewolf lick his own wound, it was probably for the best. However it seemed like the Werewolf wasn't too keen on focusing on one task as he suddenly froze and turned his gaze onto Marcel whom simply grinned a little bit at the sight. The way his tongue was poking out was precious. His phone could take photos, right? For the few moments that Virgil seemed to be in awe of the Hispanic before him, Marcel quickly pulled out his phone and tapped the little camera icon. He barely got the chance to snap the photo before his boyfriend let out a whine that left the Veteran a bit confused, what was the problem? Was it the picture? However Marcel's eyes went wide when the other man hit the floor getting out of bed "Oh my god Virgil! Are you OK!?" however before the former Lieutenant could get out of his chair to check on the other man he was scrambling up and rested his head in his lap. The soft 'mine' that came from him simply melted his cold heart just a little bit more as he reached down and began to rub one of Werewolf's ears once again while his other hand silently snapped a second photo of the sight, the first two photos were of his Lover, how appropriate. He'd then look back down at Virgil with an amused look "Yes Virgil, I'm yours" he stated with a small smile on his face for a minute or so "Virgil, you need to get back into bed. You won't get better otherwise" he tried to gently coax the other man to get back into the bed "Come on Querido, come on" he would try to nudge the Werewolf off his lap to let the high male know it was time for bed!

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sigh. Sometimes, only sometimes, it could be quite frustrating for him how right Marcel was. The statement might as well have come out of his own mouth. People were exhausting to deal with. Always would be for him. Virgil was content with only having his lover for companionship. Months of solitary confinement had robbed him of what little extroverted traits he used to possess. He had to relearn a lot of stuff during his last stay at the hospital, but being social was still something he struggled with. Not that he had really tried, preferring to avoid anything more than a polite conversation with strangers.

Virgil was completely oblivious to a lot of things going on around him. The attempts to stop him from licking, his picture being taken, the concern shown for his fall. Hell, that whole thing had been forgotten as soon as his head had touched Marcel’s lap. He had gotten too high, too quickly after years of not smoking marijuana and it was messing with him harder than he could handle. But everything was okay now. Was going to be okay because he was in his safe place now or, at least, as close as he could get to it. Marcel was helping him ground himself.

If he was his normal old self then he would have given a smart-mouth reply about how beds had little to do with rest and recuperation. But the poor thing was so far from himself right now and very much dog brained. Pale golds opened and lifted up to his face as the saddest kicked puppy look came over him. His tail dropped limply to the floor as the rest of body went slack as Marcel persisted in getting him to go to bed. The nudge was the worst part. Kicked puppy became the starring role for a Humane Society commercial. Why was his love sending him away? Still, he obeyed and started to move away only to press the flat of his head against his knees a second later.

Without any sort of cover for him to hide under, Marcel would get to see the gruesome sight of the change. The fur receding, the muscle spasms, the way his skin would occasionally bulge slight outward as a cracked bone was forced to reform. The worst was perhaps his spine, each vertebrae protruding outward as it shortened to lose the extension of the tail. The THC did its job though, making it nearly painless for him even if it did cause him some confusion over what was happening to his body. Unlike last time, it was over with in a couple of minutes. He was getting better, slowly but surely. Virgil remained hutched it on himself for a moment longer as he fought through the fog clouding his mind. ”M’sorry.” He slurred out as he finally realized exactly where he was. A hand was planted on an armrest of the chair and used as support as he got up from the floor with several joints popping as he did. He groaned as he straightened himself and did his best to keep his feet underneath him. The surgical wound was still there although it was smaller now, only about the width and length of a man’s thumb. ”Y’okay?” Against his better, he turned his head to look at Marcel to check on him.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:42 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but smile a little bit at the Werewolf that was currently cuddling into his lap. It seemed like nothing was bothering him, not even the fact that he had just taken a nasty fall just now. However his heart clenched up in his chest the moment those golds opened up and looked at him with the saddest look he'd ever seen from them. That....that was not fair he...then the tail dropped down and stopped wagging. Oh dear god why was this allowed!? He didn't deserve this treatment, why was Virgil so good at the kicked puppy look!? His face contorted into sheer pain for a moment, suddenly for only a slight moment he loathed himself for trying to send his Lover away back to bed. But the Hispanic quickly caught himself, not only was it for his own good but dammit all the man was high right now! This wasn't nearly as bad as he was making it out to be! However when the Werewolf grew slack against his knees Marcel would stare down at his Lover for a moment, fully intending on telling him he could stay if he really wanted too. However he paused at the sight that was happening before him as Virgil's body quite literally morphed right before his eyes. Suddenly it became clear why Virgil always hid himself away to transform, the entire process was gruesome to watch, to literally see his body and muscles changing and pulsing in such an unnatural way made the Hispanic cringe a little bit. Especially seeing Virgil's spine shift and change up close was downright awful to see, was this what Virgil went through every time he transformed? This was awful! However once Virgil was back to his fully human form, Marcel quickly covered up the horror on his face so not to worry his Lover at all. He watched as the other man tried to collect himself before apologizing for the transformation and Marcel would quickly shake his head "You have nothing to apologize for Querido, don't worry" he stated gently, keeping his hand on his Lover in order to keep him standing up straight. Marcel would then nod his head once he saw the other look at him and a small smile formed on his face "Of course I'm OK, nothing that awful honestly" that was just a bold lie and the first one he'd ever told Virgil but he knew the other wouldn't accept that though so he decided to elaborate to make it convincing "I admit, it's not a pretty sight but it's nothing compared to some of the things I've seen" that last bit was actually partially true, witnessing some of the torture methods that enemy tangos would employ to get information out of captured soldiers. Some of the s**t he saw was just pure insanity and completely inhumane in every conceivable notion. Granted he'd never witnessed something quite like this before and it was horrifying in it's own right. Finally Marcel would stand up with Virgil and guided him to at least sit on the bed for now "You took quite a spill just to set your head on my lap Querido" he stated with a small smile, sitting down onto the bed next to the other man as he rubbed the others back "Need another hit?" he grinned a little bit, hopefully lightening up the mood just a bit. He wasn't entirely sure if the other man was still high right now or if the transformation took him out of it but it was clear his Love was still out of it so Marcel would make sure to help him in any way he could.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil knew a lie when he heard one, but he wasn’t going to let it bother him. It was harmless as far as lying went, figuring Marcel was trying to keep him from feeling bad over the event. He slowly nodded as he corrected himself. ”What’s one more nightmare, right?” He murmured softly. It might not be anything compared to what he had seen before, but the former soldier had witnessed enough appalling things during his lifetime and he wasn’t thrilled knowing he’d just contributed to another bad memory for him. He moved with him when he came to guide him, absolutely loathing the fact that he required assistance to get back to the bed. He sat down heavily and braced his elbows on his thighs as he leaned forward to bury his face in his hands. Virgil didn’t know how much more of this he could take. Shape shifting took a lot out of a healthy lycanthrope and he wasn’t exactly healthy. He was running on fumes at this point. A weak chuckle came from him as he was kindly reminded of his fall. It didn’t surprise him at all. ”What can I say? I see somethin’ I want an’ I go get it no matter what.” Lifting his head, he offered a small smirk as he shifted his position to rest his head against Marcel’s shoulder. He couldn’t really remember what had happened during those last moments as an anthro wolf. There was a lingering taste of blood in his mouth and he thought he remembered licking at his chest. Wanting to pounce on his boyfriend at one point, which he was guessing was the reason he’d ended up on the floor.

His face wrinkled in disgust. ”No thanks.” Virgil was still kind of high and he didn’t want a repeat of earlier. At least not while the other man was around. ”Oh, holy s**t…” The last minute of his time spent as a wolf-man suddenly came back to him. He pulled away and stared at him with a puzzled expression. ”I ‘member feelin’ like ya were breakin’ up with me or somethin’.” Obviously, he was over whatever had upset him and didn’t think he had actually tried to end things between them now. But what had the Hispanic said that had made his soul feel so shattered? Now he remembered why he rarely got high around other people. His inner canine took over way too much even in his human form and turned him into a rather emotional stoner whose heart could be easily bruised over the slightest little thing. It made perfect sense to him that getting high as an anthro had made things a thousand times worse. That was what he was going to blame it on this time, anyway! ”Ya…” His eyes squinted somewhat while he struggled to remember what Marcel could have said to make him feel so shitty. ”...weren’t right?” Oh god, he felt so ******** foolish asking that. But he couldn’t remember and figured clarifying things just to be sure.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:19 pm
User Image

Marcel would shake his head a little bit at the others comment and offered a small grin, having the feeling that he may have seen through the lie. Why else would he say something like that? "I wouldn't say that..." honestly he didn't think it was nightmare material per say, horrifying? Yes. But at the end of the day usually the Hispanic had nightmares about previous events during his time deployed and things of that nature. But then of course the Veteran also did have that nightmare about Virgil and Dante..and...the Hispanic would mentally shake his head. This wouldn't be a big deal to him, there was no way it would be with what he dealt with. Marcel would then grin a little bit when the Werewolf spoke and he would quickly nod his head in agreement "If you have anything, it's tenacity" he spoke with an amused tone before the other rested his head on the Lieutenant's shoulder and Marcel would offer a small smile to Virgil. The other man seemed more exhausted than before almost and it certainly wasn't a fun sight to see if he were being honest. He however was a bit amused as it seemed like Virgil was less than thrilled at the idea of taking another hit from the pen which he found quite funny, especially considering how much he puffed a few minutes ago. It seemed as though Virgil was beginning to recall what had happened the last few minutes of his time in his anthro form, however the puzzled expression coupled with his statement left the Hispanic laughing for a minute or so until he finally managed to collect himself and looked at his Lover with a wide grin on his face "With the look you were giving me, I may as well have, the kicked puppy look was intense" he stated with pure amusement on his face. It seemed that when high, Virgil was extremely emotional which was something he would keep in mind for future reference. Finally Marcel snorted with laughter one more time as he glanced over at Virgil and placed a hand on his leg to rub the muscle underneath his fingers "Querido, I told you to get off my lap and to go back to bed" he stated with an amused look on his face before reaching over and grabbing his phone before flipping to the gallery and showing the first photo that he took of the Werewolf where he had the tongue poking out just so "So ******** cute" he stated just to drive home his earlier point about how cute Virgil was when he was in this form before then flipping to the second photo of his head on the Hispanic's lap looking as content as ever before Marcel apparently broke his heart "And this is just precious" hell maybe seeing these photos would allow Virgil to see what he saw personally. Even before the other male got high this was a good representation about how Marcel saw those forms, at least in his eyes.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was only a bad turn of phrase he'd used, but now Virgil could only hope his boyfriend didn't have any bad dreams about this experience. One was enough. "I do, don't I?" His grin was almost wicked. The tenacity of a hellhound after someone's soul, but it was still tenacity.

Well, it was good to hear his kick puppy look was even better in his anthro form. As it should since he had a puppy wolf head. He huffed softly at Marcel as he laughed at him. While it was a relief that his confused wolf brain had clearly gotten confused about the real meaning of what he'd said, he didn't like being laughed at! Still, he couldn't keep the small smile from his lips when he noticed how amused he seemed. ”Nice t’know why I feel like ya ripped out my heart an’ stomped on it.” His words still kind of stung, honestly, even if he was over what had happened.

A brow rose as the Hispanic grabbed his phone to show him the pictures of him. He studied the first one, taking the time to look over how his body looked in general before he noticed the bit of tongue sticking out like a dog who’d just got distracted in the middle of grooming itself. His eyes narrowed at Marcel once more when he said that blasphemous word. Again. While he didn’t look as bad as he’d originally thought he had, he wasn’t cute! Okay, maybe...he was just the tiniest bit cute. ”Only someone like ya would think ah giant wolf-man was cute.” He grumbled, refusing to agree with him out loud. The next picture was a little better in his opinion since his tongue wasn’t poking out and adding to the whole cute appearance. He looked absolutely peaceful...why did Marcel have to go and ruin that for him?! His comment made Virgil groan softly as he briefly dropped his head down in defeat. He smirked. ”Did ya forget th’ word handsome exists?” He poked the side of his head while he teased him. Yep, he was handsome in every way, shape, and form! Well, at least as an anthro and as a full wolf. The older man was still working on seeing his human self in a better light but he was getting better at it. Virgil gently leaned into him. ”Nice t’know ya enjoy though...I suppose it wasn’t so bad. Cute even.”. He muttered the last part underneath his breath. That was all Marcel would be getting out of him on the subject!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:38 am
User Image

Marcel was unable to hold back the grin on his face as he saw the smile forming on his Lovers lips. It really was such an amusing situation that the Hispanic never thought he'd get himself into, hell he never thought any of this existed in the first place! Marcel would shake his head a little bit and out of reflex almost elbowed the other man softly but quickly restrained himself at the last minute, he wasn't fully recovered and the last thing he wanted to do as make the other man yelp like the nurse had earlier. And so instead he rolled his eyes some at Virgil as a grin formed on his face "And nice to know that you're still capable of being a complete drama queen Querido" he gently teased the Werewolf with an amused look still on his face. At least Virgil wasn't so weak that he couldn't keep up with the Hispanic's big mouth, that would be the biggest tragedy of all! Once Marcel pulled out his phone to show Virgil the pictures he took, the Lieutenant would keep his eyes on Virgil's reaction the whole time and grew a big s**t eating grin when he saw those beautiful eyes narrow when he used the dreaded "C" word. He couldn't help it! the Hispanic would chuckle a little bit at the others grumbling and nodded his head "I think you're cute in your full wolf form AND your half wolf form. You just make a cute puppy....eh...wolf" he failed horribly at correcting himself as Marcel shook his head some more "Besides, I think I'm finally getting comfortable with you becoming a wolf" honestly the last couple times he transformed into his wolf form, Marcel while perfectly accepting of it did find it weird to know that his Lover was the large wolf by his side those times. He spent his whole life where furry companions were just that, animals and nothing more but now he couldn't help but wonder about all those people in Spain who he saw walking their own large dogs, were any of them hiding something as well? It was something to ponder another time as he swiped to the next picture and openly laughed a little bit at Virgil's comment "Oh please, you know you're handsome. But I don't think you realize how cute you can be in those forms" in the Hispanic's eyes Virgil had a natural talent for both "You're a man who can do both very well under the right circumstances" he complimented Virgil with a small smirk on his lips, and for once he wasn't being sarcastic or an a**, Virgil was just good at it depending on which form he was in! However Marcel's smile grew when the Werewolf spoke but the part that Marcel was most interested in was the last bit that was muttered, oh the glorious feeling of victory! Finally Virgil acknowledged he was cute! However instead of gloating or doing anything else, instead Marcel would decide to be sweet on his poor weak boyfriend instead. Marcel would shift reach down to the crank so that he could adjust the head of the bed to be in an upright position. Finally Marcel would grab Virgil and gently pulled him in so that Marcel would be sitting back on the bed while he rested Virgil on his chest, throwing the blanket over the other man if he allowed it "Go on Querido, you've been through a lot. Just rest your eyes for now, alright?"

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil snorted in mock offense at being called a drama queen. ”Ain’t.” He quickly shot back in defense only to prove the point a second later by letting out a dramatic, over the top sigh. There was that freaking word again. Perhaps if he had threatened two minutes spent in handcuffs for each time he used the word then Marcel would’ve stopped by now. Though that did sound a hell of a lot more of a reward than it did a punishment. Still, getting some sort of revenge for this later on. Especially when he rubbed salt in the wounds with his little slip up of calling him a puppy, which left the brute momentarily glaring at him. He was a werewolf, not a werepuppy!

His features softened, however, at his little confession and he looked at him with a tad bit of concern. Now that he thought about it, there was probably strange for the Hispanic to be giving belly rubs and ear scratches to the man he was dating. Maybe he should have given him more time to adjust to the fact of what he was before inviting him on woodland walks as a wolf. ”Good t’hear, but ya could’ve said somethin’ ‘fore now. It wouldn’t have hurt me none. If there’s somethin’ that throws ya off, let me know.” Now he felt somewhat guilty for not realizing it sooner, but it wasn’t entirely his fault. Marcel was just as good as he was when it came to hiding things, he should know that by now.

The compliment had him tilting his head to the side in confusion. Was this a fever dream? It was almost hard for him to believe that his snarky lover had just said that without it being a sarcastic comment. He mentally repeated the statement to himself just to make sure he’d heard him correctly, his face warming as he did. Virgil rubbed at the back of his neck as he softly cleared his throat, having absolutely no clue how to respond to those overly kind words. When there wasn’t any further sarcasm from him, he considered that he’d just gotten off scot-free with his agreement and that his secret was perfectly safe!

He practically fell into him when he was pulled on, quickly murmuring an apology as he adjusted his weight against him somewhat. While he loved having the solid warmth behind him, he couldn’t help but feel like he might be squishing his boyfriend. A rather pathetic whimper was released when he was told to rest his eyes, the kicked-puppy look returning though it soon changed to one of amusement. ”Alright, darlin’.” Even if Virgil wanted to fight this, he didn’t have the energy to do so. He’d willingly accept his fate this time. ”Fair warnin’ though...I might fall asleep on ya.” He was finally starting to feel warm after what felt like forever and, frankly, it was great. Finally settling down to rest, he grabbed onto one of his hands to hold it as he shut his eyes. The former bounty hunter was aware this was something people did for the ones they loved, but he couldn’t stop trying to think of ways to pay Marcel back for this while he laid there with him. Coming all this way then dealing with this crap? Yeah, Marcel deserved some sort of thank-you gift for this.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:44 am
User Image

It just seemed like Virgil was determined to prove the Hispanic's point when he was accused of being a drama queen. It was just a word! Why would it bother the other man so much, it was a compliment dammit! Marcel would then smirk a little bit at the pointed glare that he received when he called Virgil a puppy but honestly that seemed like the perfect way to describe the other man's form! Sure to other people he was a terrifying beast but to him he was just a lovable little pup!. . . .Well to him and that little boy from their first visit to the forest! Once it came out though that he'd been hiding how he felt about the transformations Marcel would shake his head a little bit at the others comment "If I had told you, then you wouldn't have transformed in the first place. I'm a firm believer in ripping band aids off and tackling things head on" he gave a small grin "I just needed first hand exposure and to just get used to it, regardless of how I felt about it in the first place" Marcel was very good at hiding his thoughts and emotions, it was a talent he needed for those times when he was behind enemy lines and couldn't let himself be discovered. He couldn't help it though, he didn't want his Lover to feel like he needed to hide what he was and the Hispanic knew he'd adapt in time. Meanwhile though Marcel would watch the other go through the entire process of realizing that his Veteran wasn't being sarcastic or snarky to him, just genuinely complimenting him. And it wasn't like he was trying to be romantic either, had he been then the Hispanic would have taken a long pause or even stumbled over his words. He was just genuinely speaking his mind and how he viewed the other man.

Finally once the Hispanic pulled on Virgil he happily shook his head at the others nearly inaudible apology and moved his arms around Virgil to lock him in place so to speak "I'm fine, just worry about getting comfortable" he stated with a gentle tone, now shifting into more of a caring boyfriend as he rubbed the others shoulders a bit at the slight whimpering and he felt his heart seize up a bit at that familiar kicked puppy look. Oh no, he was so weak. Thankfully though it changed to an amused look which caused Marcel to smirk a bit "Don't think that will get you everything you want" because it ******** would and Marcel didn't want him to know that! Thankfully though the subject shifted and the Hispanic nodded his head and let out a small hum "Then fall asleep on me, I don't mind" he would even take it a step further by stretching his arm out enough to grab the remote off the table to lower the volume of the TV by a few bars so that it became more background noise than anything else. Marcel would then place it down on the small table beside the bed and smiled a bit as he looked at the man resting against him, nuzzling into the back of his neck a little bit "Love you Querido" he whispered a little bit as the Veteran held the other man to warm him through as best he could.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil settled down while Marcel explain his reasons for keeping his minor issue with his shape-shifting to himself. He was right in a way, he wouldn’t have wanted to be around him while in his wolf form if he’d known he wasn’t completely comfortable with it to begin with. Though he could definitely appreciate his direct approach to dealing with it, finding one more thing the two of them had in common, which was always entertaining for him. Tackling problems as quickly as possible was the best solution for him. Usually. That method couldn’t be applied to his claustrophobia and issues with medical facilities, unfortunately. But anything else that didn’t lead to a panic attack or a nervous breakdown was fair game. Any lingering tension in his muscles drained from him when those strong arms wrapped around him. Being treated to his Hispanic boyfriend’s sweeter side was a peculiar thing. Surely, this wasn’t the first time he’d stopped being such a snarky a*****e, but it was such a rare thing that it felt like a brand-new experience to him. The werewolf almost didn’t want to trust what was happening. He blinked in brief confusion. What would get him everything he wanted? He almost choked as he stopped himself from laughing once he realized what Marcel was talking about. Who knew the sad puppy look could have such power. He was going to have to remember to try it in the future if there was ever anything he needed to get out of the stubborn man. Though Virgil didn’t think it would ever come to rmed . He was content with their life together as it was and it wasn’t like he desired an expensive lifestyle. A sleepy smile form when he was given permission to sleep on top of him, pretty certain Marcel would probably mind when he got ready to move later on. Still, he wasn't about to give him an opprotunity to move. He was much too comfortable and there was no way he would give up being warm without a fight. ”I love ya ta, darlin’. You’re th’ best.” His personal opinion, anyway, and it was the only one that matter as far as he was concerned. Just as he felt himself start to nod off, he began to softly hum a tune to himself to keep himself awake. He even mumbled a few of the words that went with it though, in the end, it wasn’t enough to keep him awake and he lost consciousness a couple of minutes later.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces