Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Delusion Step

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravain_sirius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:15 pm
For as long as he can remember Joshua has seen...very strange things. Monsters, spirits, yokai, delusions whichever you want to call them Joshua has always watched them. Orphaned at a young age and passed from relative to relative and severely neglected due to the things he saw, Joshua grew up an angry and bitter man.

Now an adult Joshua only wishes to to live his life quietly and put his "delusions" behind him, that is until one day when he realizes that when he watched those strange things they were watching him too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Joshua Kanamori
Personality: A man with a bitter and caustic tongue, always ready with a cutting remark, tends to always be seen with a frown on his face. However it's a mask, inside is a man who's hurting deeply over being neglected and with deep seated abandonment issues.
Background: The first time Joshua experienced a "delusion" was when he was nine, it had been a rainy day and he had been shopping with his mom. Passing a large puddle he had tugged on her hand and had excitedly exclaimed that there was a group of Kappa playing in it. His mother had brushed it off to an active imagination until Joshua kept pointing out more and more things. In the end his parents did try to help him but they were killed a traffic accident and Joshua was passed onto a relative that was far less forgiving of his "delusions". He now works a local oddity shop and tends to live his life day to day.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:23 pm
Rakai sat in the corner of the store dejected his knees curled up to his chest his head down once again he sat alone he wished someone could see him hear him something his only company was the other male who worked at the store he haunted he still wasn’t sure if he could see rakai or not but he had his suspicions he had once got really close to his face and just stared at the other male hoping for some type of reaction but got nothing but rakai hadn’t given up hope yet he couldn’t  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

ravain_sirius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:45 pm
the amazing kitsune

*Whoops there was some information I did forget to put down, the shop Joshua is in is a two story, the bottom being the shop and the top being his living area*

Joshua huffed out a sigh as he opened up the shop for the day, his boss was sick today apparently so it would just be himself. Granted his boss never really did anything anyways except count the money at night and occasionally "spoil" Joshua and give him money for lunch.

He was setting up things, when something caught his eye, he didn't turn because he already knew what it was.

"That ******** hallucination, again?!" He thought grimancing and rubbed at the bridge of his nose.

This had been going on for a few days and Joshua knew that he would need to go to another doctor again soon. But for now he decided to completely ignore it and just go about his business.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:56 pm
ravain_sirius
the amazing kitsune

*Whoops there was some information I did forget to put down, the shop Joshua is in is a two story, the bottom being the shop and the top being his living area*

Joshua huffed out a sigh as he opened up the shop for the day, his boss was sick today apparently so it would just be himself. Granted his boss never really did anything anyways except count the money at night and occasionally "spoil" Joshua and give him money for lunch.

He was setting up things, when something caught his eye, he didn't turn because he already knew what it was.

"That ******** hallucination, again?!" He thought grimancing and rubbed at the bridge of his nose.

This had been going on for a few days and Joshua knew that he would need to go to another doctor again soon. But for now he decided to completely ignore it and just go about his business.

Rakai’s head raised his head hearing the door open a small smile came to his face even thought it was one sided he enjoyed talking to him floating over to him “ hey good to see you again hope your night was good mine was alright just another day of no one being able to see or hear me but who knows maybe today will be different “ he paused thinking what to say next “ you know even if you can hear me or anything I enjoy seeing you it’s the most company I’ve had so it helps “ he said grinning before floating away slightly near the door waiting for the customers  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

ravain_sirius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:12 pm
the amazing kitsune

Joshua bit back a swear, as the hallucination (that of ghost boy??) floating right up to him. Determinedly staring straight ahead even as it talked to him, he simply finished opening the shop. He then strolled back to the front register and flopped into the chair behind it, propping his chin up with one hand Joshua stared at the front door waiting for the customers.

Perking up a little as distant thunder rolled in the distance, a part of him realized that today would probably be a slow day.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:20 pm
ravain_sirius
the amazing kitsune

Joshua bit back a swear, as the hallucination (that of ghost boy??) floating right up to him. Determinedly staring straight ahead even as it talked to him, he simply finished opening the shop. He then strolled back to the front register and flopped into the chair behind it, propping his chin up with one hand Joshua stared at the front door waiting for the customers.

Perking up a little as distant thunder rolled in the distance, a part of him realized that today would probably be a slow day.

Rakai groaned as he floated near the ceiling today of course had to be slow day he was so bored looking over at the only person in the room he floated over to the side of Joshua and poked his cheek then poked his arm multiple times “ hey if you can hear me saaaaay something “ he whined slightly as he continued to poke him on the cheek  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

ravain_sirius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:53 pm
the amazing kitsune

At the sensation of feeling the ghost boy actually touch him, Joshua flinched back, shoving the chair away as he stared wide eyed.

"What the ********." None of his hallucinations had ever touched him, but that...that had felt so real.

But then his hands tightened into fists and he scowled at the ghost. "The ******** do you want? haven't your kind made my life difficult enough." Joshua spat,

The turning on his heel, he went to go grab the duster and going back to ignoring the ghost boy, he start cleaning the shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:58 pm
ravain_sirius
the amazing kitsune

At the sensation of feeling the ghost boy actually touch him, Joshua flinched back, shoving the chair away as he stared wide eyed.

"What the ********." None of his hallucinations had ever touched him, but that...that had felt so real.

But then his hands tightened into fists and he scowled at the ghost. "The ******** do you want? haven't your kind made my life difficult enough." Joshua spat,

The turning on his heel, he went to go grab the duster and going back to ignoring the ghost boy, he start cleaning the shop.

Rakai’s moves back his eyes wide “ h-holy s**t you can hear me I can’t believe it I thought you could but now I know you can this is great “ he said his face full of happiness hearing the second part he tilted his head in confusion as he followed the other male “ what do I want I don’t know someone to talk to a friend “he said a small smile on his face as he floated in front of him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

ravain_sirius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:46 pm
the amazing kitsune

Joshua spun on his heel leveling the other man with a poisonous glare.

"Yeah well I don't wanna be your ******** friend, your kind has ruined my life enough. Now unless you got better s**t to do get the hell out of my shop." He snarled.

He stomped back to the desk and register, and dug through it. Grabbing the money he made to go back to the shop and flip the open sign, it was pouring down rain but getting some food from the vendors by the shop was better than staying in here with a noisy nosy ghost.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:08 am
ravain_sirius
the amazing kitsune

Joshua spun on his heel leveling the other man with a poisonous glare.

"Yeah well I don't wanna be your ******** friend, your kind has ruined my life enough. Now unless you got better s**t to do get the hell out of my shop." He snarled.

He stomped back to the desk and register, and dug through it. Grabbing the money he made to go back to the shop and flip the open sign, it was pouring down rain but getting some food from the vendors by the shop was better than staying in here with a noisy nosy ghost.

Rakai recoils slightly at the tone before looking down his ghostly body shaking in sadness and anger he looks up with what looks like tears at the corners of his eyes “ it’s not like I have a choice it’s hard to leave a place you are stuck in when you were murdered in it “ he yells at him still shaking “ do you think I like being stuck here not able to leave this building not able to move on always unheard and unseen I Don’t I hate it “ as he speaks and his sadness grows he sinks to the floor curled up on himself  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

ravain_sirius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:04 pm
the amazing kitsune

"Yeah well congrats someone finally saw you." Joshua deadpanned and then stomped out into the rain.

The rain was coming down in sheets and he stood outside kicking himself for not getting his umbrella, he knew he could go back into the shop and just get it. But he just didn't want to face the ********." He muttered rubbing a drenched hand on his face, Joshua knew he probably took it too far it's not like it was the guy's fault he died.

Joshua knew himself that he could really work on his manners, but considering the s**t that had happened to him for most of life he thought he was going crazy due to what he was seeing. He stood outside the shop for a few minutes almost indecisively before letting out a yell.

"Augh I ******** hate this!" And then sprinted off towards the food vendors, he'd apologize when got back. He didn't like the guy but he was stuck with him while he was working at least for now  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:32 pm
ravain_sirius
the amazing kitsune

"Yeah well congrats someone finally saw you." Joshua deadpanned and then stomped out into the rain.

The rain was coming down in sheets and he stood outside kicking himself for not getting his umbrella, he knew he could go back into the shop and just get it. But he just didn't want to face the ********." He muttered rubbing a drenched hand on his face, Joshua knew he probably took it too far it's not like it was the guy's fault he died.

Joshua knew himself that he could really work on his manners, but considering the s**t that had happened to him for most of life he thought he was going crazy due to what he was seeing. He stood outside the shop for a few minutes almost indecisively before letting out a yell.

"Augh I ******** hate this!" And then sprinted off towards the food vendors, he'd apologize when got back. He didn't like the guy but he was stuck with him while he was working at least for now

Rakai let out a angry yell and swung his fist at nothing as soon as the other left he let the tears he was holding back flow as he floated to the corner he was at earlier and curled up he didn’t get why he was angry at him rakai didn’t do anything to the other male as he laid on the ground he wiped the tears from his face and laid silently waiting for Joshua to return maybe they could come to some understanding  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

ravain_sirius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:13 pm
the amazing kitsune

Joshua got back in an hour later soaked to the bone, with a bag of food that was also equally drenched. He didn't see the ghost boy but that didn't really matter right now, quietly apologizing to his boss for drenching the shop floor he set the bag on his front desk and then dug something out from it.

"Oi, listen....I don't know what kind of uh...rites or s**t? That you had before your death but on my dad's side we did a thing to honor the dead, and I...wasn't being too fair with you, you're just watching the shop and s**t but, anyways." He dug out a stick of incense and then dug through the shop to find the ancient incense holder they never sold and put it in there lighting it.

He also dug through the food bag and fished out some rice balls, the food shops tended to sell everything cause the district was a natural melting pot but, that food stall was one he would usually go to when he was homesick for the traditional japanese food his dad had made.

"So anyways, on my dad's side we uh lit incense and gave food as an offering to y'know honor spirits and s**t, and since you've been in this shop longer than me well.....yeah."

Trailing off awkwardly Joshua went to the supply closet of the shop to dig out a broom not saying anything else.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games