• Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:08 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Name: Conner Hughes

Dislikes: Hot and Spicy food, Reptiles, Rom-Com movies

Personality: He can have a very distant look on his face but he is surprisingly kind and has a little bit of a harmless flirtatious side

Bio: Growing up he was always the hyper active child. He always wanted to go outside to play and was always smiling, During middle school he started to notice a change in him. While most of the guys he knew were dating girls he slowly found himself liking guys instead and this confused him. He asked his mother about it and instead of warm welcoming arms she shunned him and berated him for being messed up and dirty. His mother told his father and his father had the same reaction as his mother did towards his question so he never brought it up again and hid his sexuality from his parents. When he hit high school that was when he found a job and moved out of his parents house wanting to break free from them and stop hiding who he was. He went to school while working a full time job during the nights. It was tough but he managed to pull good grades and graduate. After graduation he went to college and had his experimental stage there. He explored his sexuality and found that he in face did prefer to be with another guy rather than girls. After graduating college he got lucky and managed to land himself a pretty good job which is where he works now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Anthony(Toni) Matthews

Dislikes: Being woken up, being teased for being short(but also likes it), not being productive

Personality: Toni can be very forward which comes off as very commanding. Toni does have a habit of being a mom to his friends and loved ones.

Bio: Growing up, Toni had a very simple yet fortunate life. As long as he did as he was told, he got what he wanted. Toni went to boarding schools all his life. Once he graduated from boarding school, Toni went off to study overseas at a prestigious university. Once he had graduated, Toni returned home and inherited his families business.  

LordJaxTheSadistic

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:49 am
ChatNoirAdrian

The elevator came to a soft halt followed with a gentle beep. As the doors opened, Toni smiled as he existed them. Three years he's ran this company. This company was his families legacy. Since the beginning Toni promised himself that he would take this company to new fronts! Existing the elevator, Toni walked down the hallway. Being greeted by all his staff in various manners. Some with verbal hellos, hey there's, mornings and hi's! A few with only smiles and head nods. Toni stood an adorable 5'4, he had a curvy build and he wasn't too slim. Dressed in form fitting dress pants that really hugged his curves perfectly. Sporting a neatly pressed flat trimmed white dress shirt. It went along perfectly to his black pants, brown belt and brown heeled dress boots. Turning the corner he smiled at the sound of all his staff working hard. Running a news outlet company wasn't easy. So many competitors and so many ways to get the latest news. News on celebrities, politicians, countries, cities, you name it!

Toni's heeled shoes clicked in a perfect harmony as he turned another corner. Everyone was working hard. "Umm, is that in our budget? Dubai?" Toni spoke up as one of his two assistants sprinted over to him with a clipboard. "Wait, she didn't show up again? Jessica, put up a posting that Amy is terminated and her position is up for hire. Let me interview our own people first before we start out sourcing!" Toni spoked to Jessica as they both walked past Connor Hughes desk. Clear Toni's second assistant position was now ready to be filled. If only Amy would've showed up to work and actually did something. Toni hummed as he walked into his own personal office. Jessica walked another way to her own office. Toni's office had various blinds covering the windows so no one could look in. Everyone knew Toni's office was very lavish and well put together.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:06 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner had been up all night working on a story that he was keeping under wraps even from Toni. Before he made his way to work he had stopped at coffee shop and ordered two coffees. He sipped on his as he walked to the office. He walked inside and onto the elevator pressing the up button. The all too familiar ding filled his ears as the elevator doors shut only to open again after a short ride up. He walked out of the elevator and headed to Toni's office which was always unlocked. He set the second coffee down on Toni's desk before walking back out and over to his own desk. The black haired man sat down and booted up his laptop. He wanted it to be perfect since it was such a high profile article. He rubbed his eyes yawning as he leaned back in his chair stretching. He heard Toni's voice down the hall before he passed his desk and smirked. He quickly closed down the article he was working on and stood up. He waited for the two women to leave before he entered Toni's office.

"Seems like that lazy woman is fired" Conner commented crossing his arms as he leaned into the doorway. He had that flirtatious look in his eyes that he only seemed to give Toni but never acted upon it when everyone could see him since the door to his office was open. Conner walked over to Toni's desk and handed him the coffee he had bought "Your usual" He said yawning again "Also, I'll be by later with my resume to apply for that assistant job." He said with a smirk. If he could get that assistant job it meant being closer to Toni and he could flirt with more and hopefully he would get the hint finally "Oh, and if there is anything you need from me don't hesitate to ask, Toni" He said with a wink.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:37 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni was sitting at his desk. Already flipping through his paperwork and going through his laptop. Toni normally left his door open in case anyone needed anything. Hearing Conner's voice made Toni blush instantly. Clearing his throat, Toni looked up to see Conner setting the coffee down on the table. "Conner, you seem to keep forgetting sleep is important" Toni spoke up as he finishing signing his signature on a few pieces of papers. Toni blushed again see the eyes and smile from Conner. Toni shook his head and lifted the coffee to his lips. Taking a small sip. Mmmmm, it was perfect. French Vanilla cream with one sugar. Toni nearly coughed on his coffee hearing Conner was stopping by again with his resume for the position. Still coughing a bit, Toni waved his hand. Shooing Conner off as Conner was already leaving the office.

Toni for sure had a very busy day. Toni and his one remaining assistant were bouncing from meeting room to meeting room. So much going on now. Especially since he had to fire one of his assistants. Toni was flustered for a tiny bit and then sighed. "Conner, I need someone I know can do something right while I'm busy" Toni said standing by Conner's desk. Toni's gorgeous and neat top bun was slightly falling from all his power walking. "You are the assistant manager for the world news department, I need you to send your team these files, since your department manager called out sick" Toni said stilled buried deep in his phone. The sound of an email echoed from his phone. Then the email would appear Conner's screen. "Make sure they do everything correctly....oh and meet me in my office in......25minutes?" Toni said as he was already turning and walking away. Jessica the one assistant sprinted over to Toni. Toni and Jessica immediately walked to a meeting room. Their heels clicking in unison.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:15 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner laughed when Toni commented on his sleep. He waved Toni off as he walked back to his desk. He worked on his article some more with excitement since this article would blow and underground kingpin wide open and expose him to the light even though he knew how dangerous this would be. When he heard the all too familiar footsteps of Toni coming closer he minimized his article page. He swung his chair around and looked up at Toni as he talked. He nodded in response clearing knowing when it was time to be playful and when it was time to be serious and work "Of course. Just say the word boss and I will do whatever it is you need" He said. Despite his playfulness he took his job very seriously. He looked over the email before writing some instructions in big bold letters and sent it to his team right away before sending another email to have his team send him and their manager their articles for proof reading and confirmation before the articles were to be sent to Toni for the final approval. Conner was probably one of the best at his job since he was very thorough with his work and every article he put out was near perfection and he took criticism seriously.

Conner watched Toni walk off again before he finally finished his article. He sent his article to Toni with the subject line reading: read when you have time. He sighed some closing his eyes yawning again looking at the time "Man I have to wait fifteen more minutes" He whispered sighing some. He decided to put his head on his desk and close his eyes. Even though his job was highly demanding he enjoyed it. He got to do investigations, write what he wanted, and take down bad guys from time to time too. All without putting himself in physical danger since he wrote under a pseudo name. As he took a small cat nap he quietly snored some.

After some time had passed he felt something light hit his head. He groaned some sitting up and looked down seeing a paper ball. He looked around seeing one of his coworkers and pointed to Toni's office. He rubbed the back of his neck "Oh yeah" He looked at the time seeing a little more that fifteen minutes had passed. He got up knocking on Toni's door before entering "You wanted to see me Sir?" he asked feeling like this was going be business talk.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:32 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni could pull his hair out at this point. He's been running around all day. Toni sighed as he was back at his desk. Clicking away on his laptop. Picking up his office phone when it would ring. Placing people on hold or simply directing them to Jessica if he had more important matters to attend to. The last meeting truly drained him. On the plus side though, the budget for traveling journalist tripled in gains. Toni wore a radiant beam of a smile on his face. This was great news. The simple fact that he could send his journalists out to much farther and more extravagant places thrilled him. Thus the rewards of working hard in his position and doing his best for his journalists to be their very own best. Toni gave a small hum as he looked at the coffee cup on his desk. It was the coffee from Conner and it wasn't finished. Toni felt horrible for not finishing it but alas he had a very busy day.

Toni and Jessica were power walking through the building again. As they passed Conner's desk; Toni realized Conner was taking a slight cat nap. Normally anyone would get chewed out for napping at work. But when you work as hard and as good as Conner did? Well, you can get an extra luxury here and there. Toni shook his head disregarding the napping Conner and walked off. Into another meeting room. Following behind him were other department managers. This meeting was the longest and it was also the most intense. With the increase in travel budget, it was time to pull in more media. More subscriptions even more of everything. Not only to maintain the budget but also to increase.

Toni was back in his office after the last meeting. It was barely even 2:30pm. Toni was really ready to call it a day and head home early. Everyone was working so hard. He could afford a short day if he chose to. Right? Of course, he was the boss and CEO after all. Toni was day dreaming in this moment. His garnet colored eyes glued on his computer monitor. Hearing the knock to his door broke Toni from his mind daze. Toni shook his head realizing who it was. CRAP! That's right, he called Conner here a few hours ago. "Oh! Yes, Conner. Come sit" Toni said smiling to the taller male in the doorway. Toni pointed to the chair that sat in front of his desk. Toni dug through his desk drawer and pulled out a folder. Opening it and placing it on the desk.

The folder contained Conner's employment information, attendance, progress, his resume and even the latest article he drawn up for his department. "If you were to ask my parents, they would've handed you this company not me" Toni said going through all the files in the folder. Holy cow, Toni thought he was good at what he did. But Conner was on another level. Toni's hair was out of it's top bun. Long, healthy and lustrous black hair was pushed over one of his shoulders. Toni used one of his hands and racked his fingers through his hair. Giving a small relaxing scratch to his scalp and moving the hair neatly in place. "Anything you want to add. Before I make my decision?" Toni said reading through the resume and then looking to the computer monitor. Clearly he had more of Conner's work pulled up on the computer. Toni' desk phone began to ring viciously. But Toni simply reached over and poked the end call button with his index finger. The boss's garnet colored eyes finally peaking over to Conner.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:43 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner looked at the chair that Toni had pointed to and sat down as instructed. He noticed his file in Toni's hands before he looked back up at Toni shaking his head "Don't say that. You take your job seriously and not everyone can do what you do daily" He said "Your job is highly demanding sir." He said. Despite his playful nature he looked up to Toni as a boss and respected him tremendously "I still have a lot to learn to sir" He said rubbing the back of his neck looking off to the side clearly not used to being praised. Even though he and Toni were only one year apart in his eyes Toni had the more experience in this field since he grew up in it and Conner didn't. He looked down chewing the inside of his cheek nervously even though he exuded confidence and pride but the truth was that he was a constant nervous wreck. As mulled over what he should say he looked at Toni before finally speaking "I take serious pride in my work and I always meet the deadlines no matter how big of a task you or anyone else gives me. I do thorough research and have a vast amount of resources at my disposal. I'm willing do anything and everything to get the truth of the subject matter I'm given." He said sounding nervous. Even though he did want to flirt with Toni more he felt like he had been at the company long enough and put in more hours than anyone in the office and would take the position very seriously.

The red eyed male looked down at his hands again which were folded in his lap neatly "However if you don't see me as a good fit for the position sir I will respect your decision and continue working for you" He said "It won't affect my job performance I swear" He said with reassurance in his tone. He rubbed the back of his neck as he got up figuring he would find someone else better suited for the job than him "It was an honor that you even considered me for this position." He said.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:03 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni's eyes studied Conner with extreme detail. Garnet jeweled eyes blinked only every few moments. Listening closely as Conner spoke and finally answered. Toni looked away from Conner, closing the folder on his desk, grabbing a sticky note and sticking it to the folder. Toni jotted down something on the sticky note and returned the pen to the pen holder. "Conner, while you're headed that way" Toni started as he began clicking on his computers keyboard. There was a momentary pause as Toni was still clicking on his computer. The sound of an email sending echoed from his computer. Jessica immediately strolled into the office. Toni handed her the folder that was Conner's with the sticky note. With the folder in hand, Jessica turned and smiled to Conner as she left the office again. Taking the folder with her. "Conner, when you get back to your desk. Make a posting for the assistant manager position in the World News Department. I'll have the janitors clean your desk. Pack up any important and personal belongings of yours. I'm switching your schedule to match Jessica's until you get the swing of things. Which I'm sure you'll pick up quickly" Toni said as he was clicking on his keyboard again. Toni blinked and then looked up to Conner. "You can decorate your new office however you would like. Just don't pull an Amy an overdo it with the wax melts. She almost caused a fire last week" Toni spoke to Conner with a small smile.

Toni's computer gave a loud ping noise. Startling the CEO, Toni looked to his computer. Toni instantly shot up onto his feet. Scrambling his cellphone into his hand. "But before that..Jessica is busy in HR with your new promotion, I need you to come with me to this next meeting" Toni said walking around his desk and making his way to the door. "I'll fill you in as we walk, oh! Prepare to take a late lunch, I'll buy" Toni spoke to the much taller male as he lead him out the room. As he lead Conner to the meeting room; Toni explained it was about the newly increased budgets for travel journalists and also the newly formed sub business Toni was starting in the company. The meeting was being held with the companies personal investors and finance team.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:20 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner stopped reaching for the door handle and froze in his spot as his eyes widened. He turned around and looked at Toni "Are you serious sir? You want me as your assistant?" he asked in disbelief. He looked down at the floor. Everything he has been working towards was for this moment right here. Every waking hour, minute, and second he logged in at the office, every sleepless nights he has had. It was all paying off. He felt his chest tighten and couldn't help but grin from ear to ear "Thank you sir. I swear you won't regret your decision" He said bowing. He wanted to go pack him his desk right then and there but out of the blue Toni had already requested him for a meeting. He looked down at his clothes then up at his hair. He didn't really wear the whole fancy suits and ties since he had a desk job and was usually out talking to resources "Ah um...you wouldn't happen to have a suit my size around here?" He asked not wanting to walk into a meeting with important people looking like he just came off of the streets. He knew it would look bad on Toni if he did.

On top of all of that his hands were now clammy from sweating nervously. He knew the ins and outs of the company but still he felt like there must be someone better than him. He ran his fingers through his hair taking a deep breath to try to calm himself down. He wiped his hands on his pants to try to get rid of the wetness on his hands "My first meeting" He whispered "What if I end up messing it up?" he asked "Crap I thought I was ready" He said "Now that I have the job...I'm a nervous mess" He said.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:55 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni raised a brow to Conner and his nervousness. Toni gave a small giggle to the taller male. "Come now, Conner. You mean to tell me; An extremely tall and handsome man like you doesn't own a single suit? Guess I know what we're doing for lunch today" Toni teased Conner with an adorable laugh followed by a smile. They were going to a much bigger meeting room this time. Normally only the most top priority meetings were held in this room. Toni raised an eyebrow as Conner continued to speak. Toni ran his fingers through his long hair. Using his fingers to comb any fly aways back in place. "You though Jessica was naturally good at what she does now? Simple solution" Toni said make sure his shirt was still tuck in to his liking. Toni's garnet eyes gleamed differently this time. They were stern, strong and alluring. "Simply sit in silence. Listen and observe. You'll catch on quickly, I believe in you" Toni said to Conner before turning and opening the meeting room doors.

This meeting room was massive. A big round table sat in the middle of it. Big TV monitors were along the walls of the room. Around the round table sat some of the companies highest investors and finance team. Toni basically strutted into the meeting room with Conner behind him. Toni's heeled booties clicking in a perfect harmony. Good Afternoon, Mr. Matthews and? A voice boomed out first. "Afternoon everyone, please meet my newest assistant. One with great promise. More than Jessica I could say. But you all can get acquaintance with Mr. Hughes later." Toni said as he took a seat that clearly was indicated for the CEO. Right next to Toni's seat would of course be his assistants. Sitting into his seat, the rest of the board members took their own. "So, shall we get started? I know we all have full schedules" Toni spoke as he sat tall in his seat. The entire board room nodded their heads.

This meeting surely had to be into it's second hour. So many ideas and pitches were being dished out. But for some reason, Toni seemed like he wouldn't budge. "Mr. Reyes, you say you wish to advance the budget, But that would put us extremely over budget only the second month in" Toni quickly corrected. Mr. Reyes gulped from the pressure and sat back down. "Need I remind you all, our enemy companies nearly beat us last year. If it wasn't for Mr. Hughes report on the mining tunnels and their dangers in Oklahoma we would've lost. Time is of the essence. But making waste from all of your haste will make everything crumble down" Toni said as his garnet eyes scanned the entire room. The room all nodded their heads. Toni stood up and sighed. "I'm calling a recess for now. We will meet again in two weeks. I believe in all of you. So, please do your very best" Toni said smiling to everyone in the room. Toni turned and began to leave the room and making his way for the elevators. Toni's phone was still sitting on the table, and it was ringing viciously from all the emails and texts it was receiving.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:22 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "Suit and ties aren't really my thing and I honestly wasn't expecting this position so soon" He said defensively when Toni giggled at him. He had followed Toni to the meeting room as they talked among themselves "Sit and listen" He said before nodding. He reached into his back pocket and grabbed a notepad along with a pen. He always kept his notepad on hand out of habit. He flipped to a blank page wanting to take notes on the meeting since it was his first one of this importance. He looked at Toni as he opened the doors that led to the meeting room. His nerves hit him again but he choked them back and had a blank expression on his face which meant he was serious.

The dark haired man looked at everyone's face making mental notes before scribbling on his notepad. He looked at the man who asked who he was and before he could answer Toni had answered for him. He let out a small sigh as he took the only empty seat in the room which was next to Toni. He sat back in the chair with legs crossed and hands folded in his lap as his notepad laid in front of him. He still had no clue what the meeting was about but he knew he would soon find out.

By the time the meeting ended Conner's head was spinning slightly but he had jotted down a few major pointers and would look into the matters later. He heard his name be brought up into the conversation only to hear Toni once again praise him which in turn caused Conner to look down and off to the side 'It wasn't that impressive' he thought to himself before snapping himself back into reality. He went to stand up to follow Toni but heard his phone. He glanced at it before he grabbed the phone putting everything on silent quickly before he ran after Toni dodging everyone else who had just piled out of the room. He met him at the elevator "Your phone Toni. You left it behind" He said holding it out to him "Oh and I hope you don't mind but I put your phone on silent so you can enjoy some peace and quiet during our lunch" He said "and if I catch you with that phone while on lunch I will take it from you" He said with a warning in his tone "I know I'm not the only one who hasn't been sleeping so don't even try" He said.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:12 am
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni waited for Conner at the elevator. Toni went to thank Conner for rushing over with his phone but froze then. Was Conner scolding him? Toni began to blush immediately. Conner actually scolded him. It was sweet and very attractive. Normally everyone was too scared to even attempt to. Well Toni is their boss but still. Toni nodded his head and gently took the phone from Conner. "T-thank you...." Toni nodded as he reached for the phone. As he grabbed the phone from Conner's hand; their hands brushed against one an others. "I- uhm, We're taking the rest of the day off. Besides it's basically dinner time now. We also have to get you situated" Toni said pushing the button on the elevator. As Conner would enter the elevator, Toni lifted his phone to his ear. Calling Jessica telling her what was going on. As he phone beeped from the ending call, Toni placed the phone in his pocket.

The elevator took them to the buildings parking garage. "Don't worry about driving. I'll drive us" Toni smiled as the elevator opened it's doors once again. Toni walked out and over to the garage security guard. "Taking the day off? So soon? Wow, where's the fire, boss?" The security guard laughed as he handed Toni his car keys. Toni rolled his eyes with a small laugh. "Don't get used to it, Joe. Have a good night" Toni rolled his eyes smiling to Joe as he took the keys. Toni waved Conner over and walked around the corner of Joe. There parked was a luxurious silver vehicle. But it wasn't over the top. Toni may have been the CEO of a thriving company, but he didn't want everything to be to over the top. Unlocking the car door for them, Toni got into the drivers side. "Hmmm, any preference for food?" Toni asked Conner as they got into the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:08 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner walked onto the elevator as soon as the doors open "You're welcome" He said before pressing the button for Toni since he had called Jessica. He had seen the blush earlier when their hands touched but decided to not saying anything about it. He waited for the elevator doors to open back up and Conner stepped out first. He looked at Toni "That better be the only time I see that phone in your hand" He said with a huff before he followed Toni to his car "It's fine I usually walk to work any way. I live like a block away" He said shrugging as the security guard stopped Toni and talked with him a little. Conner didn't know why but he felt a tinge of annoyance or maybe it was jealousy. Either way he didn't like the fact that guard seemed like he was flirting with Toni or at least that's what Conner saw their little conversation as. He walked past the guard not giving him a second look as he walked over to Toni's car "Nice car you got here" He said sliding his hand along the body.

Conner may be an excellent journalist and columnist but on his days off and free time he liked to work on cars. It was a hobby of his and felt just as much at peace with working on cars as he did with writing. He looked at Toni "Its last year's model isn't?" he asked before he got into the passenger's side. He buckled in and ran his hands along the leather interior "man the leather could use a little touch up but other than that this car is in perfect shape" He said smiling some. It was the same smile he had when he was lost in his writing. Snapping back into reality he looked at Toni as he asked Conner what he would like to eat "Oh um..." He got his phone out and connected his phone to Toni's car "Just follow the gps. Its a little hard to find mom and pop restaurant but they have amazing food" He said "I hope you don't mind" He said looking off to the side almost looking slightly embarrassed since he pretty much took over the dinner decision.

The male didn't know why he was so nervous. It's not like Toni was a bad guy, maybe it's because this would be the first time that it would be just him and Toni having dinner together...alone. Conner gulped some at this thought before he shook his head slightly 'get it together Conner, its just business' he thought to himself but didn't realize he was slightly blushing a light rosy pink color. He felt his heart beat slightly start to pound faster and was sure Toni could hear it. Jeez what was wrong with him? He always flirted with Toni so why was a nervous wreck yet again? He had no clue himself.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:27 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

As Toni buckled his seat belt he listened to what Conner had to say about the car. "You...sure do know a lot about cars...I would've never guess that" Toni said as he started the car up. Toni simply giggled a bit as Conner connected his phone to the car. Toni's phone started to ring again. Reaching into his pocket, Toni turned the phone on do not disturb and dropped it into one of the empty cup holders. "Oh? The leather you say?" Toni mused as he drove out of the parking garage then. Toni followed the GPS as it instructed him where to go. "Then I guess I can leave it up to you to make sure I keep my cars maintenance up to date" Toni chimed sweetly with a small laugh towards Conner. Okay, Toni was soooo nervous. Toni always found Conner so super attractive. Turning the corner as the GPS instructed, Toni drove down another street. "I don't mind at all. I'm bad when it comes to following directions when it comes to driving. Besides, I trust you Conner. Something about you...makes me feel safe..." Toni said as he turned down another street. Toni didn't fully realize what he had admitted. Toni blushed as he parked the car once the GPS said they had arrived.

"S-so...mom and pop places are the best? I've never been..." Toni blushed as he unbuckled his seat belt. Toni got out of the car but stopped to grab his phone. Only to see Conner was already placing it in his own pocket along with his. Toni gave an adorable pout then. "I've never been grounded from my phone before...what if work has an emergency?" Toni said as he pouted adorably closing the car door. Alas, He knew Conner meant his word and would not give it back. Nodding in defeat, Toni walked over to Conner. "Well, we're here. I'll follow you" Toni said as he looked around. Small cafes and shops filled this street. He looked back to the diner Conner had lead them too. Following the taller male towards it and inside.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff