Messing With The Boss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:06 am
ChatNoirAdrian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toni huffed playfully to Conner. "I like to call myself an extinguished foodie, thank you very much" Toni playfully pouted to Conner. Toni cut into the pie watching some of the steal come out of it. Toni began eating. The ceo was a slow eater, but he was being careful not to burn his mouth from it. Wow, Conner was so right. This pot pie was so good. Toni eye lit up from all the wonderful flavors and taste. Toni finished a few moments after Connor did. Toni let out a full sigh. Resting his head on Conner's shoulder. "Yet again, you were right...it was really good. How do they make it so good?" Toni asked in a happy full food coma. Toni leaned up and took another sip of his tea. Toni wasn't one for desserts. Unless it was apple pie. Toni looked over the menu with Conner. Toni took a quick peak to Conner's side profile. Toni examined the mans face. Toni blushed a little more again. Conner truly was handsome. It was hard to believe someone so kind as he was to have face such a hard life at first.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:59 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner looked over the menu once more before he made his decision. He knew Toni only really cared for apple pie while he on the other hand was a sucker for anything chocolate flavored or cotton candy flavored. He set the menu down telling the waitress that he would like a piece of chocolate cake and Toni a piece of apple pie. The waitress wrote it down and took their dinner plates away. Conner looked over at Toni "I can't tell you. It's a secret" He said jokingly when Toni asked him about how the food was to taste good. He looked out the window taking in a deep breath and let out a content sigh "I never thought I'd find someone to enjoy life with. I don't have that many friends and the only other people I talk to is Roger and Ellen" He said before he looked over at Toni "You quickly became a really good friend to me Toni and look at us now. We're on our first date" He said with a soft delicate expression on his face with a smile to match. He looked down at his hands "I've been all alone until you extended your hand out to me and told me you'd take a chance on a rookie" He said being unusually serious "I never thanked you for everything so Thank you Toni" He said looking back at him as Toni rested his head on Conner's shoulder.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:07 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni faked pouted as Conner wouldn't give up the secret . Toni listened as Conner started to confess more of his feelings. Toni shyly tucked his face into Conner's shoulder. Conner knew Toni wasn't good at confessing his own feelings. Toni playfully huffed as he looked up to Conner after he ordered them dessert. "I mean..how could I not? You were the bravest one out of everyone to tell their own boss what to do" Toni teased Conner about when they first met. Conner flat out told Toni to relax and have some coffee. Toni swore he heard the entire company gasp for air. In fear Toni would fire Conner on spot. Toni laughed at the memory for a bit. "In all reality, I should be thanking you...." Toni shyly thanked Conner. Toni leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You're so evil. You know I'm not good at this kind of stuff" Toni playfully huffed as he hugged Conner's arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:26 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner gave a light laugh at the memory of the first time meeting Toni. He nodded in response "I guess you could say I was brave. I also told you I didn't care about titles. You're a person just like me. Some fancy title doesn't change that fact" He said laughing some. Conner looked at Toni seeing him blush more "I'm sorry Toni. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable this time" He said wrapping his arm around Toni pulling him in close to him "You know how I am. I just say what's on my mind. It's a curse" He said with a short playful sigh "I'm stuck with this curse forever" He said jokingly. The dark haired man looked at Toni before he kissed him softly "How do you even put up with me Toni? I'd get sick of me if I were in your shoes" He said with a laugh shaking his head "I'd get so annoyed" He said since Conner was known to have a short temper when it came to a lot of thing but it seemed when it came to Toni he had a lot of patience.

soon their desserts came to the table and the waitress smiled at them as she set the plates down in front of them "apple pie for you sir" She said happily as she set it down in front of Toni. She looked at Conner "and your usual Conner" She said setting the chocolate cake down in front of Conner "Oh and this is from Roger and Ellen" She said handing Conner the check. Conner looked at the check before he looked up at the waitress "No charge for our meal?" He frowned some "I can't do this. I gotta pay" He said. The waitress shook her head "Sorry I was told you can't refuse" She said with a smile before she left. Conner sighed softly "I swear they spoil me too much sometimes" He said before he took a bite of his cake. He stared at the zeroed out check in front of him. He couldn't help but think about the money they were losing from them doing this. He finished his cake and put his head on the table sighing knowing if he tried to even sneak in a payment Roger would find out and give him a stern lecture about how the meal was gift and yadda yadda yadda. Conner closed his eyes groaning "Why do I feel so guilty for this?"

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:55 am
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni thanked the waitress for bringing his pie. It took Toni no time before hooping up and digging into it. Savoring the sweet taste of the slice of apple pie. Toni felt as if he died and went to heaven. He would have to come here more after this great meal. Maybe this would be him and conner’s favorite date spot. The ceo blinked and looked over to Conner. Who was face down on the table. Giggling sweetly to the man, Toni swallowed. Leaning over and kissing the mans cheek. ”They’re just being parents, which is why...we’ll do this” Toni said reaching into his pocket. Pulling out his wallet and waving the waitress down. ”Hi, love! So, this if for you, this is for the meal, and this is for the restaurant” Toni said pulling out a few hundred dollar bills. A hundred dollar tip for the waitress. The total amount for the bill. Then another few hundred dollars for the restaurant as a whole. ”Shhh, I won’t take no for an answer, next time I’m here I’ll be asking for you” Toni mused to the waitress smiling to her. Toni looked back to Conner with a bright and warm smiler.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:13 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

The waitress looked at Toni with a dumbfounded expression as she held the cash in her hands "S-sir I couldn't" She said in surprise before Toni had said he wasn't going to take no for answer so she just nodded before she bowed "T-thank you sir" She said quietly before she practically ran to the back. She had talked with Roger and Ellen about what Toni had just done for them. Conner looked at Toni with a soft smile "Thank you Toni. That makes me feel a lot better" He said leaning in kissing Toni softly. He quickly ate his chocolate cake rather quickly then downed the rest of his milk which was still cold. He looked at Toni "So where exactly does my big bad boss live?" he asked with an amused smile before he felt his own phone buzz in his pocket. He took his phone out looking at the screen before he scrunched up his nose and put his phone back in his pocket ignoring the text but Conner's smile didn't return. Instead he was back to his scowling "excuse me Toni but I need some fresh air" He said standing up waiting for Toni to move "If you don't mind I just need like ten minutes" He said.

Roger looked through the glass of the back door and noticed Conner's expression "Oh dear" He whispered to Ellen. Ellen walked over to Roger and took a peek as well "One of his biological family members?" She asked. Roger nodded "Wonder which one it is. He only makes that face when either his mother, father or brother reaches out to him" He said with a sigh shaking his head sadly. He looked at Ellen "We should make some comfort food for him to take home with him" He said. Ellen nodded and motioned for the waitress to help her. They began making Conner's favorite sweets and a couple of apple pies for Toni since Ellen didn't want Toni to feel left out.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:15 pm
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni smiled from the kiss Conner gave him. The CEO hummed into it happily. Before Toni could answer Conner, Conner's phone was going off. Toni tilted his head to it. Noticing the immediate change in Conner's mood and aura. Only for Conner to dismiss himself asking for some time. Toni sat there impatiently. Finally deciding to stand up, Toni followed after Conner. "Conner? What's wrong?" Toni called out following him. Toni gently reached out and gently grabbed his hand. "Conner...I'm here for you..talk to me" Toni said gently to Conner. Wanting to see what caused him to get so upset. Toni gently pulled the other male towards him. Toni's arms looping around Conner's shoulder. Hugging him close.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:03 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner walked outside briskly and paced around running his hand through his hair. He took a deep breath trying to calm down. One simple text from his brother had sent him into anger. He didn't want Toni to see him like this. He didn't need to see this side of him, it was ugly and it wasn't him. Conner pulled his phone out and stared at the text that his brother had sent him 'I know we wrote you off but you have a good paying job and we need money' Who the hell did they think they were? They abandoned him at the ripe age of sixteen when he came out to them and haven't really spoken to one another and now they had the audacity to ask for money? Conner was beyond angry. He glanced around before he felt a hand in his. He whipped around with his free hand reeled back but saw it was Toni and lowered his hand his eyes still full of anger. Behind that anger though was sadness and hurt. Hurt because no matter what Conner would always long for his biological family to accept him and love him, No matter how many times they hurt him. His eyes welled up with tears when Toni hugged him. He instantly hugged Toni back closing his eyes. He buried his face in his hair "How can someone hate people but at the same time love them still?" He whispered quietly as the tears threatened to fall "My brother texted me" He whispered "We haven't spoken in seven years...all he wants is money. We haven't ******** spoken in so long and just ******** asks for money" He whispered with so much hurt and anger in his tone.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:27 am
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni’s heart melted as he heard a Conner start to tear up. His stomach cringed from the pain he was seeing Conner in. Toni hugged him tighter and closer. Nuzzling his head between Conner’s shoulder and neck. Hearing Conner speak about his brother so much pain into his heart. Conner had to deal with this? No family should be like this. Toni in this moment realized how good he had it at life. A loving and supportive family. Friends. Great schools and a career. Toni kisses Conner’s cheek sweetly. ”If it wasn’t for you...today. I would’ve never learned that no matter if they’re blood or not. A family is a family. Look at Rodger and his wife inside” Toni said gently and sweetly to Conner. Toni left another kiss on Conner’s cheek. ”Real family...would never cause you pain like this” Toni said looking back to the the restaurant. Nodding his head to Rodger and his wife. Looking back to Conner with a sad smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:15 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner held Toni closer to him shaking his head "I just want them to leave me alone" He whispered "But I also want their acceptance. I want my parents to accept me" He whispered but before he went on he fell quiet listening to Toni before he nodded slowly and pulled back as he wiped his eyes "I know Toni but it still hurts knowing my biological family hates me" He said looking down. He sighed heavily shaking his head "I'm sorry Toni. I didn't picture our first date going like this...Getting you involved with my family drama..." he glanced at Roger and Ellen who where watching from the window of restaurant smiling at them. Conner's chest slightly tightened up seeing them "I love Roger and Ellen so much and I don't take for granted what they did for me at all" He said softly before he looked at Toni "I owe them everything for all they have done but a part of me still longs for my biological family." He said running his hands over his face now in frustration. He looked back at Toni before he kissed Toni deeply this time but no tongue "Thank you Toni for coming after me" He said softly

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:22 am
ChatNoirAdrian

Toni shook his head and smiled to Conner. Hugging him one last time. ”You have nothing to be sorry about. This happens in relationships. I’m with you every step of the way, Conner. Like it or not” Toni smiled to a Conner as he playfully nudged him. Toni looked back to the window. Seeing Rodger and Ellen watching them from the window. ”Looks like they have something for you. Why don’t you go grab it. I’ll start the car. I’m sure ending this night with a movie and cuddling on the couch would be perfect” Toni smiled as he leaned on his top toes. Kissing Conner’s cheek before turning away with a smile. Walking towards his car to get it started.

(I’m so sorry! Gaia never told me you quoted me! I’m sorry!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:46 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

Conner hugged Toni back thankful for his support. He didn't know what he would have done if Toni left him because of his baggage. He let the other male go before he nodded and walked back into the restaurant. The elderly couple handed Conner the food and they both hugged him before the three of the said their goodbyes. Conner walked out of the restaurant with two bags full of his favorite foods and two apple pies for Toni. He smiled softly as he opened the door to Toni's car and set the food in the backseat "I really am lucky to have them in my life. They gave me my favorites and made you two apple pies since they didn't want you to be empty handed" He said getting in and closing his door. He sighed contently "They absolutely adore you" He said ruffling Toni's hair some before he buckled in.

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers