Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Kiri Mountain Shrine - A Boy and an Oni

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:29 am
Hashinoto Shrine, Mountains near Kirigakure | 12 Years Ago |

User Image

This is the recollection of an event lost to time, between two individuals. Vague images shown in their entirety from their younger memories. Hajime and Obei's chance meeting, along with their guardian's interactions.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:34 pm
Hajime Asuhara
Heavy
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 50/ 50 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 50/ 50 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 233 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 13
โœ˜โ•‘ Kirigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Child x โœ˜โ•‘ E-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ N/A x
xxxxx

User Image

Up the mountain road walked two figures. One short and one tall, both with a mop of red hair atop their head. The taller one had a goatee to match and it was obvious the two were Father and Son. They held each other's hand as they laughed and joked along the way. It was twilight and the two were approaching a place for respite. When they happened across the Shrine they eagerly approached. The older Male, in his early forties, some grey showing in that red hair of his, called out. "Oiii? Anyone else here?"

Okimoto waited for a response. He wore a large blue kimono, a sword at his hip. His feet covered in socks as he stood on wooden sandals. Hajime was next to him, grinning up at his beloved father. A sniffle came from him, the boy was having a slight bout of allergies but it didn't stop little Haji's heart from racing from excitement. He loved going on Journey's with his dad. He loved, even more to meet new people. "HOOOOOOOI!" He squealed, trying to help, laughing to himself. Hand gripping his Father's tight.

Notes:
    Novasse

Roy-schach

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:50 pm
User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------O B E I
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

A smaller youth had been sweeping around the temple when the two approached. It was of a fairly large child, her pale skin sticking out in the twilight shroud. Upon the two roaming up the mountain towards the mountain shrine, she would scurry inside quickly while the soft pitter patter of feet filled the small building near them. The door slide open a short while later as a pale woman slid the door open and would descend the stairs leading towards the shrine. The words of their visitors filled the air as the woman smiled at the father and son that had visited them. "Ah, it's not very often we get visitors here." Her sultry voice cooed to the samurai, clad in a black robe. She looked almost ghostly, a consequence of her hyoton chakra nature and the various tests and such she had done so far with them. "Welcome to our little shrine. Please, make yourselves at home. We have an extra room which you can use. Do you need anything to drink? Any food?" She looked down at his son and cracked a smile. "I am Rinako, and this is my daughter, Obei."

Behind the woman, another child would poke her head out and look at the two before cowering back beneath her hiding spot. "It's okay, Obei. Don't be rude. these people won't hurt you." Slowly but surely, the child waddled to her mother's side, puffing her cheeks out. "Oh-Obei..."

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

Rosa Havoc
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:43 pm
Hajime Asuhara
Heavy
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 50/ 50 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 50/ 50 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 233 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 13
xxxxx

User Image

The older man, smiled at the two, a twinkle in his eye. Shame he was married. He banished that thought fast though. 'Moto was up in age and he was past his prime. He had to set an example for his son, at that. The Samurai made a deep bow, in response to their hospitality. A few seconds later and he opened an eye. Hajime was gawking at that small, to 'Moto at least, girl. HIs hand moved like lightning and giving the back of Haji's head a smack. Haji' got the message and bowed himself. "I am Asuhara Okimoto, and this is my son, Hajime. A pleasure to meet you, we are honored by your hospitality." He rose up, and so did that short boy, grinning wide as his focus was on the girl peeking out from behind her mother's skirts. "I only hope that we do not end up being a burden, we would both humbly partake in food and beverage and a clean room to sleep in." Okimoto would move forward, he could tell that both, Rinako and Obei were not normal, but it didn't change his demeanor. His eyes fell to Obei, before grinning ever wider. "Kids, they are such a treasure. I wanted a Daughter, but alas, I was given this boy." 'Moto clapped Hajime on the shoulder and he giggled to himself, scratching at the back of his head with a blush. "I wouldn't have it any other way. It's an absolute honor to meet you, Obei. Say hi Hajime."

Haji' was given the go ahead, he skittered on up to the woman, head leaned back to give her a huge grin before he peeked around, just about the same time she started to make her way out. The two were face to face. "Haji!" He responded with a playful shout. His Cyan eyes locked on her own Amber-Red. Grinning, like only a child can. "Do you wanna play??" Hajime asked, reaching out to try and hold her hand. Wanting to pull her along to get away from their boring parents.

Notes:
    Novasse

Roy-schach

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:18 pm
User Image
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

"Ah, a pleasure to meet you, Okimoto and son~" Rinako smiled. "Not at all. Our shrine always open to those wary travelers on the road. We don't get many people coming by in the first place. Come in, come in." The woman raised a hand to allow the man to step inside of her home building. A warm smell drafted out of the open door while the smell of freshly made dinner came through the doorway. Meanwhile, Obei and Hajime would meet for the first time. The shy little Oni would be a few inches taller than he would be, her much larger frame obviously not human at all. Though it surprised her when Hajime ask if she wanted to play. Their hands met as Obei would look up at him and then to her mother. "You can, dearie. Dinner won't be ready for a while now. Go have fun. We'll be here if you need us."

Obei faced Hajime again and nodded. "Obei." She followed the child along to wherever he wanted to drag her off to, her hands covered by soft white mittens. Rinako watched the two scurry away while rolling her eyes. "Oh, the youth of today. We can't be that boring to them, can we?~"

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

Rosa Havoc
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:51 pm
Hajime Asuhara
Heavy
xxxxx

User Image

Hajime made a mental note, it seemed all she knew how to say was her own name. He frowned a little, before grinning real big. "Haaah-Jeeee." He would sound out his name for the pale skinned girl, pointing at himself while repeating it a few times. Only to point his finger at her and say, "Oh-Bay. Am Hah-Jee." His finger went back to himself before he said his own name phonetically. His blue eyes were locked on her's, his bright white smile was missing one of his teeth, the signs of another poking out from his gums. He definitely looked like your typical boy.

Okimoto turned his face toward's Rinako and smiled softly. "Don't be too hard on them, I only wish I could be so excited to run and play in the dirt as I was when I was that young. Everything seemed so...problemless. That's a lot seeing as I grew up in the Land of Iron." He chuckled before finding a seat on the steps of the shrine. "You wouldn't happen to have any tea ready, would you, Rinako?"

Notes:
    Novasse

Roy-schach

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:02 pm
User Image

Obei listened to Hajime would say his name out for her and try to get her to say it alongside him. The pale oni child would look on while he smiled back, awaiting her turn. "O-Oh-beiiii" she said, furrowing her brows in concentration. The gears in her head spun a mile a minute, while smoke might as well had been coming out of her ears. "Ohhhh-Jeeeeee"

Meanwhile back inside, Rinako and Okimoto would be sharing a conversation together, the woman walking past his seat inside while she chuckled. "I always do. There's not much else besides sake." SHould the samurai look across the way, he'd catch large amounts of wooden kegs, drained of their precious material while his hostess would begin to take the kettle and cups outside near the stairs. "You know how Oni are, I assume. They swallow alcohol as if it was air. What you see over there are from last week alone. At this rate, she'll be chugging a distillery by the time she's ready to start miko training." Rinako joked to herself, smirking at Okimoto while pouring him a cup and then one for herself. "So what brings you to the mountains? The shrine isn't exactly on the main road towards the Villages."

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

Rosa Havoc
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games