Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi Realms

Back to Guilds

Newest Guild for Kitsusagi. Open 2019. 

Tags: kitsusagi, kitsu, foxes, pets, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Frolic and Play, a Personality and Naming contest (closed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:44 pm
stressed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See the lovely family above? Well Titania and Puck had some lovely kiddo's this time around. That does mean we have a few to give away! Both Titania and Puck are happy to share thier blessing with all of you!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:24 pm
The family!

Parents:
Titania(FelianAurden): The Kit's Mother and a tricky yet kind kitsu. True to form she is almost always in a good mood and tends to be very prim and proper though she does have her fun side as seen in the pranks she will play with her mate. A bit of a flirt the same as her mate she does have children outside of puck and they have a large extended family that tends to ccome around.

Puck(KathrynDragona): (to be added)

Siblings

Trixie(KathrynDragona) : (to be added)

???(To Be Decided):

???(To Be Decided):

Alibhe(FelianAurden): The Youngest of the Group and a mischeif maker they tend to get in trouble allot. Taking after her mother they are more of a busy body and always trys to run around and get in other kitsu's business.  

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:35 pm
The Contest!

The contest is going to be a naming and personality contest. Titania is a bit of a stickler for Fae/fairytale themed names so be sure to pick something suitable. Show me how the little one is going to act this is a family of tricksters and flirts and you have always known your extended family, how has that shaped you and made you feel.

The Prize!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:40 pm
The Form

[color=violet][b][u][size=18]Swirls and Spots~ I want a part of that![/size][/u][/b][/color]
Name:
Meaning:
Personality:

Rules!

1. One Entry Per person
2. Staff may enter
3. Proxying allowed just let me know first.
4. Closes on Wednesday November 27th at 11:59 pm cst whether I am here to close it or not!  

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:42 pm
OPEN!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:32 pm
Swirls and Spots~ I want a part of that!
Name: Brighid
Meaning: Celtic Goddess, member of the Tuatha De Danann who become the Sidhe.
Personality: Brighid, or Brig as he likes to be called. Is a highly curious male with a flare for stories. He adores telling them to any who will listen. If their truth or not...well, that's up to the listener. He exaggerates and likes puns. He is whimsical with a imagination bigger than his ego. He is not arrogant in his words, he prefers to be humble. He's a good kid....mostly.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:51 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Swirls and Spots~ I want a part of that!
Name: Brighid
Meaning: Celtic Goddess, member of the Tuatha De Danann who become the Sidhe.
Personality: Brighid, or Brig as he likes to be called. Is a highly curious male with a flare for stories. He adores telling them to any who will listen. If their truth or not...well, that's up to the listener. He exaggerates and likes puns. He is whimsical with a imagination bigger than his ego. He is not arrogant in his words, he prefers to be humble. He's a good kid....mostly.

Seeing as you were our only entry congratulations  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff