Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
[ A New Hokage is born ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:04 pm
A tale of Lahlil's journey into the darkest portions of the Echo Caverns  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:06 pm
Click, clack, clunk With every step through the cave Lahlil felt the darkness weigh heavier on her. She had never been to this part of the echo caverns before. If Carine was to be believed than neither had he even. This was the deepness and was the closeted guarded secret of the Bats. Here things broke down, chakra didn’t work, time stopped moving forward, objects ceased to be, and people stopped being who they were. Reality didn’t exist here. 1

Was that fear in her heart? It felt like fear but… she couldn’t tell anymore. Everything was so vague. The pain in her chest was getting worse too. It felt like someone was splitting her apart. A sharp gasp, the only sound in the blackness, and her body was gone. Fractured into a million pieces and scattering to reaches far beyond her sight. She was broken, that much was clear, but she wanted to pull herself back together. That was why she had come down this road in the first place. Now floating through the endless void the see through spirit that was ‘left’ of her body traveled in the direction of the last seen piece of her soul and begun her journey. 2

Many hours later she came upon it. A floating pink crystal in the dark. Lahlil wasn’t sure how she recognized it but her heart knew that it was a piece of her. Fingers curling around the object there was a brilliant flash that suddenly blinded her. She was stunned for a moment before coming to in a snowy mountain top home. A little girl ran past her out of the house while a mother chased quickly after. Yelling assaulting words and swinging a stick through the air. The young girl was bleeding from numerous shallow cuts all over her body that dropped fresh blood along the pure driven snow. 3

What is this? Her disembodied voice called out, not expecting an answer she was surprised when she got one. That is you What do you mean it’s me? I don’t remember any of this, and just the heck are you? I am.. ah well that is a hard thing to explain. I am this cave given voice. A collection of everyone and everything that was lost here. That didn’t seem so hard to explain to me. Indeed. It seems so. But I am still confused, are you telling me that this is a moment form my past? Why can’t I remember any of this then? The answer to that is simple. It is because you never looked, but you will now. From the moment you crossed that threshold you doomed yourself to reconnecting with every forgotten piece of your forgotten self, to relive your atrocities.  4

Atrocities? The word shook her deep in her core and Lahlil found that she couldn’t explain why. Perhaps it was because of some primal fear that lost dep within her, hiding alongside her past. Lahlil responded with a tentative clenching of her spiritual form. No, she wouldn’t leave here. Not until she knew just who she really was. Lead me then. Immediately the scene before her shifted into one of the same girl hiding underneath her bed. Locks of white hair spilling out gave away her hiding spot however, and soon after a woman came to drag her out by them. 5

The memory might have been new to her but that her mother had been abusive was not. Lahlil had gone there in person in order to discover the truth. If this was anything to be measured by however, she suspected that by the end of it Lahlil would come to regret the end that her mother came too. Even seeing it now caused a burning inside her that, were she in her human form, would have caused a burning in her cheeks. 6

Dragged along the wooden floor kicking and screaming her body dug her fingernails deep into her neck until the frostbite from her bloodline began to set in. It was only when tears began to size up in the corners of little Lahlil’s eyes did she stop and that was so that she could move onto another body part. By the end of it the young girl’s body was covered entirely in blue scars. Watching it all unfold Lahlil could also FEEL the burning, then with a panic did she realize that she actually could feel it. Her point of view shifting again to that of her child self-laying in her straw bed with tears streaming down her face. 7

Then there came a bright light. So blinding was it that even when covering her face with her hand Lahlil couldn’t block it out. This went on for what felt like ages before subsiding and leaving Lahlil in the void again. This time however she felt more ‘full’ somehow. Almost like she had absorbed the memory that she just witnessed. 8

As if that even made sense. Of course it makes sense. That’s what really happened. I… what? So that’s a part of me now? It was always apart of you. All that I did was show you that it was there, to reconnect you to it. So does that mean this is how it’s going to be from now on then? I’m going to relive every horrible moment in my life? No. Only the life defining ones, and some of them you will need to face a trial over. Oh Wonderful. The voice said nothing in response to Lahlil’s flippant candidness but rather moved onwards. 9

The light from before came back to rob Lahlil of her sight once again, this time she found herself standing outside of a metal cage. The dark of the room was at first enough to disguise it's contents, at least until the huddled form inside began to move about. Only then did Lahlil also realize that it was crying, the soft tears of a young girl. Who is this... "I think perhaps you know the answer to that." She did. Somewhere deep in her heart she knew that this crying form... was herself. 10

BANG. The screeching of metal on metal sounded through the door and suddenly Lahlil could see. The light of the doorway had shed enough light into the room that the kage could now see the small quivering form of her past self, coated in so much filth that had she not already been told so, would have never guessed it was her. "Altight GIRLIE I didn't pay good money for ya just to hear ya snivel." Boomed a scratchy voice. It's a owner, a portly man but fine dressed man, cane fumbling down the steps beer in hand. Young Lahlil had since taken torwards cowering in the furthest corner that she could, futilely trying to avoid the man as he dragged out all the same. 11

Dirty nails left their marks as scars that the now grown Lahlil now clenched at subconsciously while she watched the abuse unfold. No matter if she wanted to or not made no difference because in that moment Lahlil found her eyes glued in horror and sudden understanding. By the time the act of violation had ceased, that younger version of herself had long since stopped her tears. Dull pink eyes replaced the usual soft lavender color, soullessly they stared back at her true form. 12

Why did you show me this. "I told you it's part of your trial. This is the reason that you came here is it not? Or were you not prepared for this?" Lahlil threw her head to the side, her hands white with anger. She wanted to argue but there was a truth to the man's words. She had come here to find the strength needed to lead her village, she couldn't just turn away now. She had to press onward. 13

At that moment the light returned to relieve Lahlil from the horried mess that was her life. A shifting in her gut and the disgusted feeling from earlier became permanent. She wished she could have left that memory in the past where it belonged. "We are almost done now. Only one trial left. Come." Lahlil followed without a word. Her determination to see this through was now the only thing carrying her through this. 14

This time when the white light came for her Lahlil was wholly prepared for it. Feeling it's warm embrace was the only respite in this dead end space. When she came through the other side Lahlil found herself many years ahead of the previous memory. The only reason she knew this was because of this was one that she honestly knew well. A bit of fear swarm through her heart and Lahlil did her best to stamp it out as quick as she could. "You don't have to worry. We are slow here, you and me." ...you mean..? "Yes, Ferrah is not among us for the moment." 15

Not among us? Just how far had she fallen that the largest part of her psyche was missing? It was an almost jarring sense of freedom to not have eyes on her for once. I see Back to the memory, there was a girl who knew all too well. The lush smooth body, bright red hair that fell down to her backside, and of course vampire-equse fangs stabbing out over a pair of plump lips. It was Katsumi, former ninja of Sunagakure and one time love interest of Karuto. 16

It didn't take every mich thought to understand why she was here and immediately she was thankful that Ferrah was not present to see this. "So where is this mission again?" She said exhausted from their hike. This area was the one of the only whirlpools that was a good distance away from the village as well as any other possible life. It was simply too dangerous. Like a black hole the cliff dropped right into the waiting maw of the watery chasm, the perfect crime. "Just right up ahead! There's supposed to be someone trapped near the bottom so we'll have to be careful." 17

As the pair neared the edge Lahlil prepared herself. She was a flush eoth so many emotions. She wanted Katsumi, wanted to feel her pressed against her skin, to stare into those eyes, it was almost maddening how explosive she felt right now. Now this was it, she had spent so long planning this all the while watching from afar. Lahlil wouldn't settle for just a romance no, she was going to take her place in this world. To BECOME Katsumi and fulfill her desires. 18

"Look I think I see them!" Her lite was basic but worked just the same. Likely because Katsumi had nothing to suspect from a fellow ninja of Suna. "Where?" Her curvy frame lounged over the edge trying to see the nonexistent reacuee. Lahlil stared enthralled for but a moment her hand reached out. Push and just like that it was over. Lahlil killed her. She fretted over it for a moment before scuttling away from the edge. Disbelief at what had just happened but also a certain thrill of it all. She would need to think of a lie? Should she say that it was a mission accident? No, that put her too close to the scene. Better to distance herself by feigning ignorance. 19

Again the white light came for her and Lahlil left the memory without a word. She wasn't entirely sure what was to be gained from this other than throwing her past right back in her face. Well that wouldn't work, she was going to succeed here no matter what it took. Enough of this! Let these games end. "As you wish. I have but one final scene to show you before I return you to the world. Come." 20

Reluctantly Lahlil followed, this time her mind was able to keep up with the guide effortlessly. Swimming through the starry void Lahlil noted that this time there was no light that came to magically place her at her destination. She decided to bring this up to her resident guide. Where is the white light? "We don't need it this time. The memory we are going to see is one that is occurring at right this very second." The frowns on Lahlil's face deepened but she held her tongue. The only way to understand what this disembodied voice spoke of would likely be to see it. 21

It was impossible to tell just how much time had passed in this place but Lahlil felt that she must have been here for at least a few days. Their trek through space and time had been going on for ages before at long last the words the Kage had been waiting to hear were finally spoken. "We're here." It's about time. She replied although her anger was cold. Really ahead was just grateful that the end was in sight. But as the darkness pulled away from that floating space there wa snkthing that could have prepared her for the shock that exploded through her system. 22

Floating in the space before her was.. herself. To anyone else that probably would have been some big reveal about their inner psyche but Lahlil knew better. The person floating in peaceful slumber was Ferrah. At first, words failed to come out of her open mouth. She had never expected to see her alter ego in such a state. After all there was never a waking moment when she wasn't watching her. It had honestly been impressive just how hiw long Ferrah had been able to keep it up were she truthful. Perhaps that was why she failed now. 23

Her overextending nature into always being Lahlil's jailer had finally left her with the upper hand. She had waited oh so long for this, but what should she do now? Was murder even an option? Why have you shown me this? Answer for this! "You came here for a change and I am offering you the chance to, nothing more. Wake her or do whatever else you like. I am nothing but an innocent bystander." 24

Lahlil felt a tingle in her heart at that. If her guide had. O intention of being her limiter than that meant she could finally be free after so long! The joy of it was enough to spike a sort of bloodlust through the Kage. All that trauma she had gone through all was coming to a fruition to THIS very moment! Ohhh god yes did it feel good. There wasn't even a contest in her mind as to what she would do. The only problem is that it was unlikely that she would be able to kill her without also being thrown into chaos Lahlil suspected. This that left only one answer left, through sheer force of will Lahlil created sealing circle around Ferrah. The complex algorithms all lining up with chakra. 25

The process took but a few short minutes but in that time Lahlil had undergone the single most transformative process in her entire life. Her body and soul now completely returned to her with Ferrah safely tucked away in a seal on her belly. The complexity of sealing away apart if her mind had taken nearly her entire body but at last it was done. Lahlil was left standing there, back in the darkness of the Echo Caverns. Pink eyes and a white smile shining in the dark. 26

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces