Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What has made you sad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:23 pm
My dad only having 4 hours of sleep, my family treating me like I am a third wheel or that I don't even exist (I am talking irl family, not the dream world one), and the fact that my mom died on my birthday.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:36 pm
The footloose theme song brings back a horrible memory where my mom nearly beat me to death when I was 13 while drunk and all because I had a bladder problem at the time and wanted a sleepover. This was the song I heard before that happened.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 6:12 pm
The cost of gas/fuel.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 2:02 am
my grandma died yesterday crying  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:00 am
White Mage Rose
Who is Joy Rose to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:13 am
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Who is Joy Rose to you?

a friend  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:04 am
White Mage Rose
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Who is Joy Rose to you?

a friend
Oh, I thought you may have been related. I'm down to my last grandparent myself. The anxiety is real. Are there any memories you'd like to share?

Today, I was saddened by how messy I've once again allowed my car to become. I'm embarrassed to take it in for its due oil change.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:14 am
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Who is Joy Rose to you?

a friend
Oh, I thought you may have been related. I'm down to my last grandparent myself. The anxiety is real. Are there any memories you'd like to share?

Today, I was saddened by how messy I've once again allowed my car to become. I'm embarrassed to take it in for its due oil change.

my grandma was like a mom to me and was there for during my bad times ... the last thing i remember about her is that she told me that she loved me on the phone crying  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:17 am
Last night people in the next door apartment were going crazy -- yelling/crashing around in their apartment/threatening each other/the girlfriend was on the roof of our enclosed porch, crying and screaming that she couldn't get down [got onto roof through their upstairs window] -- all of this going on at 11:30 PM when my significant other and I were getting to bed. My husband is currently @ the police station lodging a complaint/providing a statement, so our landlord can go further legally to keep these two out of the upstairs apartment (the male is the upstairs tenant's son and does not live there, and the female is his wacky girlfriend, who always causes havoc whenever she visits) -- they are both often strung out on crack , so yes, they both need help to take responsibility for their actions.

I am sad that this real-life Reality Show is on full display, and that people could get seriously hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:24 pm
White Mage Rose
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Who is Joy Rose to you?

a friend

my grandma was like a mom to me and was there for during my bad times ... the last thing i remember about her is that she told me that she loved me on the phone crying
That's a good memory. Any good memories in person?  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:53 pm
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Who is Joy Rose to you?

a friend

That's a good memory. Any good memories in person?

oh lots of those for sure ... i just dont remember them all due to having a stroke in 2012  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:41 am
Clove Boheme
Last night people in the next door apartment were going crazy -- yelling/crashing around in their apartment/threatening each other/the girlfriend was on the roof of our enclosed porch, crying and screaming that she couldn't get down [got onto roof through their upstairs window] -- all of this going on at 11:30 PM when my significant other and I were getting to bed. My husband is currently @ the police station lodging a complaint/providing a statement, so our landlord can go further legally to keep these two out of the upstairs apartment (the male is the upstairs tenant's son and does not live there, and the female is his wacky girlfriend, who always causes havoc whenever she visits) -- they are both often strung out on crack , so yes, they both need help to take responsibility for their actions.

I am sad that this real-life Reality Show is on full display, and that people could get seriously hurt.

i do hope that things get better for you and them emotion_hug  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:27 am
White Mage Rose
Clove Boheme

Thank you. heart Things went well at the police department, when my hubby filed his report, so now he has been advised to phone in immediately if/whenever they act up again. With these procedures in place, our landlord can go forward and file papers against them -- he needed a tenant to report the problem first -- so it looks like things will go better in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:27 pm
Clove Boheme
White Mage Rose
Clove Boheme

Thank you. heart Things went well at the police department, when my hubby filed his report, so now he has been advised to phone in immediately if/whenever they act up again. With these procedures in place, our landlord can go forward and file papers against them -- he needed a tenant to report the problem first -- so it looks like things will go better in the future.

oh good im glad to hear that ... please be careful  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:47 pm
Work is getting stressful again. While I love my job, but the people I work with... *sigh* It's as if I'm back to square one again. Stress is the enemy, and I should really not take it personally. But man, is it really that hard to lend me a hand for a few minutes of your time? Just a few minutes. Oh no, just let me hanging while you eat your food during your break during the morning rush hours. Your work ethics man, I swear.

Practically ranted to one of the main owners of the store, because the management closest in line ain't doing a dang thing to fix the problem. Thankfully, we're going to get an extra helping hand soon. But I doubt that'll be enough because said person is acting as a replacement for another employee who's about to go on a different career. So that means we need another hire, one for the front staff team please~ Not the back end where they can dilly dally on the job.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff