Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 118

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:01 pm
User ImageTiffany's Room

Tiffany's room is very innocent at first glance. Her door is of white oak wood with a little square plaque on it saying "Tiff's Room!". Once you enter the room, your eyes will be filled with a soft elegant pink color. Her floor is colored with a baby blue tint. It is made of carpet and it is extremely soft (Soft enough to massage your feet once it touches it). Alot of people ask how Tiffany got her carpet so soft, but it's a secret and never tells anybody (Not even Kiyowa). Her Walls are filled with a pastel pink color wallpaper. Little tiny darker pink heart imprints can be seen on the wall, giving the room a warm welcoming feeling.

Her bed is very soft and can put any tough guy to sleep (again, another of Tiff's secrets). Her pillow cases and sheets are handmade by Tiffany herself, and they were made from the finest silk and cotton in Ria. Her bed cover is smoothered with pastel pink colors, matching her walls. Her pillow case is a pure white color with a huge pink heart in the middle of the pillow. Her bed is said to be a cloud from heaven because they find it so comfy (even Kiyowa can agree with that).

Her closet is filled with large amounts of clothing. So much clothing infact, that once Tiff got lost in her own closet @_@. Tiff even had to build in extra shelves just to hold in all of her clothing. Even to this day, her closet is still crowded with clothing.

User ImageAround the room you can see adorable pink cushion chairs (as seen in the picture) that Tiff bought during the school festival. Also you may spy tons of animal plushies ranging from bears to rabbits on the pink cushion chairs or on her bed. On Tiffany's desk there lay tons of wind and water elemental books, which Tiff reads periodically to strengthen her attacks. There also lay a laptop, tons of makeup, her jewelry, and pictures of Tiff's friends on Tiff's desk. On the wall above her desk hangs a collage of pictures. One picture shows from when she was in Ai's slumber party, another shows her and Kurai at the winter dance event, on top of that is a picture of Tiff, Joy, Susie, and Rene outside of the courtyard, another shows Tiff, Kiyowa, and Uwasa rip up some waves at the summer beach event, there is also a picture of her and Kiyowa at the school festival. Tiff even has a picture of Ky...but she keeps that picture hidden in one of her drawers. On the rest of her walls are several posters, one of Tiff's favorite hangs right beside her bed (^_^). She even has a poster of a teddy bear and panda bear facing back to back, saying Kawaii at the top of it. She also has a poster of one of her favorite male celeberties of Ria (^o^).

Tiffany's bathroom is very clean and sparkly. The floors are shined down to the max, and the tub looks like it is brand new. Hair products, shampoo, soap, and make-up can all be found here. Her soap and shampoo are neatly organized alongside the tub and in the shower. Her hair products and makeup can be found either in the medicine cabinet or underneath the sink in one of the drawers. Her bathroom has a star/sky theme to it.

Well, with everything said, Welcome to Tiffany's room!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:07 pm
"Can you believe it!!! I am going to be in the play!!"

Tiffany was bouncing up and down in excitement as she told Kiyowa her exciting news. Kiyowa just gave her a dull stare, and then resumed reading her magazine.

"Guess which part I am, come on guess!!!"

Kiyowa just looked up at Tiff and gave a boring sigh. She then shrugged her shoulders and brushed away some of her hair away from her eyes.

"I don't know..."
"Ok Ok, well I got cast as one of the bimbettes and also the wardrobe!! Isn't that exciting!!"
"Wow, I am so excited that I almost forgot to squeel like a Flaky..."

Tiff just ignored Kiyowa's usual behavior and sat right next to her. She then kicked her feet up in the air and started to swing them playfully.

"You know, I also got a job for project clean clean Ria High. Jessica told me that I would be great with my water manipulation powers."
"You got a job...how about the G.A.J.F.? What if they call us in for a mission?"
"Oh don't worry, we haven't had a mission in ages! why do you think I got this job, we haven't been getting paid lately, and im starting to run out of money! Besides, we are only lones to them, so it would be normal for us not to get a lot of missions."

Tiff then sat up straight on her bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Can you believe it!! We are gonna be Seniors next year!!!!"
"yup..."

Tiff then smiled down at Kiyowa and stretched out her arms. She then walked over to her desk, grabbed her dorm keys, and put on her flipflops. Kiyowa looked over and wondered where she was going.

"Bye Kiyowa, Im going for a little walk. All this thinking has gotten me too excited to sit down!!"  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers