Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Conspiracy of the Leaf -- Lahlil || Masahiro || Zahara

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:39 pm

The faithful meeting of the three shinobi of Leaf outside Ryuchi Cave -- a deal has been struck by the Hokage and the Ryuchi Cave Hermit, Zahara. Now they've leave the cave with the kage enroute back to her home ... however... The Fire Emperor stands waiting, such a meeting has only just begun.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:27 pm
    User Image

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

tab ๐™ผ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ท ๐™ธ ๐š ๐™พ tab ๐™ท ๐™ฐ ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™บ ๐™ด

ใ€Ž tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY TEAR tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY SMILE tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab PAID IN FULL tab ใ€

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Outside the carved marble and sandstone of Ryuuichi Cave sat a lone man, a smirk played upon his lips as he toyed with a juvenile snake. The young creature whispered to the wisened elder the secrets of the meeting between the man and woman within the deeper caverns and his crimson eyes beamed.

He sat in waiting until the pair approached the cavernous exit, whereupon he coughed to garner their attention. His head tilted to face them and a gentle smile met his time-worn facade.

"I told you that you'd find him in here. Ginda and her brood have been brimming about their new Toy." The man said with a bit of laughter in his voice.

Lahlil would immediately recognize the man, the pair of them had recently suffered through the events of the Kage Summit together, and Masahiro had gotten a taste of Lahlil's leadership potential. This, unfortunately, made him worry with what he overheard in the cavern through the snakes.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
    CHKRA :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab STMN :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab EXP :: 09,200 tab RYO :: 3,000
    โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    SEE YOUR PROFILE IN ACTION CHICA!
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:08 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        Easily traipsing through the darkness of the cave, Lahlil couldn't help but feel a self satisfied sense of smugness. In the end she had gotten exactly what she wanted and with some added benefit to boot! Two whole favors of anything she wished? Oh boy was he going to regret giving her that kind of power.

As the Hokage neared the entrance she would feel a chakra signature that sat waiting a little outside the entrance. Not just any signature either but old Masahiro! It certainly is nice being a sensor I have to admit. Devious idea forming in her head Lahlil dropped back just enough so that she could seen coming out side by side with Zahara. Then once the two were within earshot the kage loudly started proclaiming, as if they had been having a conversation this whole time. "So anyways yeah I'm pretty open to anything you wanna try, but I gotta be honest I never really pegged you as the type who likes to get fisted. Or any of that femdom stuff really. Oh ha! pegged that wasn't even on purpose! I oh- Masahiro! I didn't see you there!" Putting on her best acting shoes, Lahlil turned her head bashfully to the side in order to better sell the prank. .

Technique(s) Used:

_โœง

____โœฆ

_โœง
                                                        ____โœฆ

_โœง
                                                        ____โœฆ

_โœง
                                                        ____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
                                                        ____โœฆ

_โœง
                                                        ____โœฆ

_โœง
                                                        ____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
                                                        ____โœฆ

_โœง
                                                        ____โœฆ

_โœง
                                                        ____โœฆ

Passive(s) Effects:

_โœง Blood Moon Magic
                                                        ____โœฆ Use of blood as a component can be quite costly no matter who or what you are, but the Saiketsu learned that their own Chakra need not be the only fuel for their jutsu. Especially when it is so abundant. Blood Moon Magic allows a Saiketsu user to use the opponent's blood rather than just their own to fuel techniques the Saiketsu user uses so long as it's no longer in contact with the opponent's body and has been around for one post. Taking this Pa will grant a pair of fangs hearkening to the day of the blood moon and while not necessary will come with possible vampiric tendencies. Grants access to Kenketsu, and Chi - Saikuru.

_โœง Parlor Tricks
                                                        ____โœฆย Lahlil has become so mastered at the use of fuuninjutsu that whenever she casts a use of flying thunder god or the fuunin specific shuushin, she may leave behind or have placed at her transported location, a fuunin seal from the another ability placed automatically. This essentially changes the casting location for the paired ability while still consuming an activation and chakra. To be clear this PA makes it so that as long as she has the activation and resources to do so, Lahlil can simultaneously cast another fuunin with flying thunder god or the fuunin shuushin.

_โœง Shared Information
                                                        ____โœฆ All information gathered by anyone who is a part of the telepathic network is shared with the group, not just that by the Yamanaka. This does require the Sensing Transmission technique from below.

_โœง Studious Scholar
                                                        ____โœฆ Seals that otherwise deal with the ( physical ) sealing/entrapment of an individual now require 1.25x the cost in order to free oneself once trapped. This cost is applied only through an added resource count, and any situation that would otherwise require a ranked amount cannot be increased to the next rank. (i.e. assuming one has fallen victim to an A rank fuunin sealing of the body, chakra expelled in resource calculations would 80 times 1.25 = 100, but this would not otherwise require the use of an S ranked release method. Instead this extra chakra can simply be paid alongside the inital A ranked release.)ย 

_โœงย Peerless Summoner
                                                        ____โœฆ You are more specialized in summoning and sealing than sensory. You are allowed to have a mirrored amount of your total ninjutsu slots granted by this class exclusively reserved for sealing. In addition, all sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. Finally, if you are able to summon any contract summon regardless of a bloodline connection of a signed user of a summoning contract you are able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature starting at 50 for D-Rank and ending with 250 for the boss summon, or 300 if a mythical summon is contracted. The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu. Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions.

____โœฆ Somnifarious Sight
                                                        _โœงย Latent vampiric powers from the Bat Lord have manifested inside Lahlil despite his death. As such Lahlil has found herself now able to replace the use of handseals with subtle eye movement. This still takes the same amount of time to perform as normal handseals.

____โœฆ Battlefield Presence
                                                        _โœง he user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no activation for that specific instance of kai.

____โœฆ Infinite Perception
                                                        _โœง Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemyโ€™s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the userโ€™s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.

____โœฆย Scholar โ€“ Scholar
                                                        _โœง You may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra.ย 

____โœฆ
                                                        _โœง

____โœฆ
                                                        _โœงย 

Quotes:
                                                        -x- Rei -x-

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:50 pm
The Sage of Ryuchi Cave

The whispers of the snakes chittered in the cave when they had begun to leave, Zahara had thought it best to see the woman off -- though part of him was afraid for the snakes to still attack the woman. Kagami the Rattler was apprehensive of her after all, and with her sudden changes of personas... it wasn't a wonder. The large sharkskin blade was carried across his back as he saw her off and he tilted a head at how silent she was now. The sharkskin chittered in the darkness, its senses honed on this woman as it took in her immense presence and to Zahara's unknowing mind, he had been developing an affinity to it.

Master, there's someone else here. the quiet hiss of Shiro's voice whispered in his ear, the little white mamba poking out from his haori jacket. Zahara breathed out and questioned the snake but it didn't answer. But he could feel... the others, the looming presence of Ginda. His eyes were active, pale ivory as he peered beyond his cave and into the outside, it was always a surreal feeling with the Byakugan as he mentally scoped out the terrain and a figure standing with... one of the kin?

Gokechi, the great grandson of Manda the Terrible; the same Manda whom was killed by Ayame Hatake. The trickster of the kin, one of the old ways that was brought into the lair by Ginda; the newer boss of the contract in recent years. Now he coiled outside with this unknown entity, another person whom Zahara was unaffiliated with, it was not Shinji and...

Zahara's thoughts trailed off as he snapped back to reality, his eyes snapping back to their amber color as he realized he'd been in a stupor. The sharkskin upon his back bristling with excitement? Almost annoyingly so. Lahlil was suddenly talking, with a bit of a louder tone, at first he was confused and at a loss at what she said, as if she begun a conversation midway through with another person not present.

His walking slowed a little when he listened to her context and his eyes narrowed, his hand glided to the sharkskin's handle. An ambush...? Paranoia rushed his senses as he was immediately suspicious of the kage and this unknown person. He only saw him in his peripheral vision when he let the senjutsu flowed naturally from his body, eyes changing form to the narrow slits of his animalistic form as the hand gripped the sharkskin.

I've been betrayed...? his thoughts were at a moment and then the white mamba poked from his jacket again and bite the man on the neck. Zahara was beside the woman, mid-poise of ready to swing the sharkskin. But his hand dropped and realization hit. Paranoia left, but a warmth crept in his face as his eyes reverted back to their normal state. Shiro, was aware of the sharkskin's hold over the man in that moment - the blade gotten excited and it bled into his very own paranoia. Yet, Zahara was unaware of the influence.

But instead, he saw this man now who was apparently named Masahiro. But the woman's words were what making him a bit, ruffled to say the least. "Uh..." Was all he said, feeling the warmth in his cheeks. He knew who this man was, it wasn't the woman's explicit wording that got him but it was saying it to him in their presence.

"You're... the old Hokage, way back before Chie." Respect was a rare thing from Zahara but this was a twist of an odd fate he certainly didn't predict. "Ignore... her words, but I guess I see why the Kin are not hostile to you."

Evanescently Magnificent

Wolfe Whitehorn

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:14 am
    User Image

tab ๐™ผ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ท ๐™ธ ๐š ๐™พ tab ๐™ท ๐™ฐ ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™บ ๐™ด

ใ€Ž tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY TEAR tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY SMILE tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab PAID IN FULL tab ใ€

"The kin accept me, largely I'd wager, due to my relation with one of their former Sages. My cousin, and once Kazekage, Ayame Hatake served the Snakes, and they served her, I met the cacaughany of hissing children after Manda was put down." The Hatake noted as he held his arm out and the small white snake wound it's way around up to his wrist and then between his fingers.

"As you've surmised and as Lahlil learned some time before, yes. I am, in fact, Masahiro Hatake, former Hokage of Konohagakure and Liasson ANBU of Sunagakure. Your conversation in the caverns was, enlightening, children. Lahlil, your humor, is reminiscent of my old advisors." The man laughed as he withdrew something from the chest pocket of his vest.

"A position, in which that laughter may well be suited once more." Masahiro led as he opened the booklet in her hands.

He withdrew and passed another copy to the Sage of Ryuuichi Cavern.

"Lahlil, my apologies for the omission. But You'll find the certified and ratified notifications of my ascendance to the Imperial Throne of the Leaf. The passing of the torch came, and the last Emperor chose me, a famous nephew, beloved in Konoha and Sunagakure over his young son, to prevent a failure of the Empire." He said softly, before he calmed himself down

CHKRA :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab STMN :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab EXP :: 09,200 tab RYO :: 3,000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    SEE YOUR PROFILE IN ACTION CHICA!
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:50 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        tab Pouting when her little tease ended up falling through Lahlil sat there mostly uninspired for the moment. Her attention fully captivated by a darling little white-winged butterfly that had come to rest on her shoulder. It's striking color scheme had the Kage silently fawning over their 'twinning' before a sudden headshake sent the little creature on its way. Stunned pink eyes locked with Masahiro's... before breaking out into a bright beaming grin. "WAIT. So you're telling me that you're related to Ayame?!" In her traditionally overly enthusiastic way, the bat sage took to re-inspecting the former Hokage by encircling his form, completely passing over the newly revealed notion that she had actually been conversing with the Emporer all this time without even knowing it. "Hmmmmmmmmmm, I gotta be honest I don't really see that family resemblance, aside from the hair I mean. Ohh, but this is still so exciting! I haven't met anyone from my Lady Kazekage's family before! Ya know she made me cry once! Oh, don't worry though it was in a good way though... if that makes sense." Content after completing her rounds, the now current Hokage returned to her place hopping beside Zahara and then flat dropping to the ground in a pretzel stance. "Sorry I'm sick n tired of standing all day. Sooooooo... your uhm, Emporer too huh? That's cool I guess. I don't suppose you'd terribly mind if I kept my village where it is? Or... that it stays my village?"

Quotes:
                                                        -x- Rei -x-

Wolfe Whitehorn

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games