Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
[Astral Communications] The Family's Private Discussions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The following is set within the confines of fellow Family members. Astral communications unseen by those that aren't within the confines of the Family.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:51 pm
Rabubลn
2.0_6-madame3xecutioner.oga

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 2120/ 2200 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 2350/ 2350 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 9,450 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 30,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Rogue x โœ˜โ•‘ N/A x โœ˜โ•‘ S+ Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

"Oi, Daddy!~ I think I've found a prizzzzzze!~" She'd call out, mind jacking into the communication network she now shared with the rest of the 'Family.' The Ringleader, the Patriarch or as she now called him, Daddy. She cared not for how he might have felt about that. It made her giggle with delight, that Cheshire grin drawn across her face, hidden beneath the bone of her mask.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+12 Strength || +11 Speed || +12 Reflex || +10 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

Dance of the Young Fern: Mobility [ A ] Complex
      Allows the user to merge with their bone pillars. This allows the user to merge with one bone pillar and appear out of another.

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      โ— Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

NecroPlant

Roy-schach

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:21 am

User Image
pup pup pupThe World Revolves.

~Current Theme Music~:The Cosmos Are Corrupt

"Oh dear heart, the world in of itself is a prize! An invitation? Is that what you're offerring? My, my so soon. Quite the early bloomer!" Rabu needn't say more. For you see it seemed they already knew what it was they were about to say. "HEeHoO. What fun indeed. A NAVAL BATTLE PERCHANCE! ...Or would it be a aerial battle? Dog fight? We'll have a surprise in store. Why let such a good idea be exclusive to the kages toddler hieeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Eyes sparkled in the astral plane of various faces as the strings that seemed to bind all in the family twanged.

Rosa Havoc
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:20 pm
Rabubลn

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 2200/ 2200 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 2350/ 2350 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 9,450 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 30,000
xxxxx

Rabu stood within the confines of the Great Roost, oh so far away from the place she once called home. That floating village in the sky. She reached out with her mind, connecting to the Astral Network, attaching her consciousness to Father's. Previously she had been crazed, having still been high strung from her encounter with the Clown she had murdered. For now she was much more level headed when speaking to him. But before she spoke she'd let him hear just what that large bird brain had to say.

Yatagarasu

"I have a special quest that I require you all to partake in before I give you what you seek. All you must do is go deep into the eastern forests, retrieve the bloodstone in the clearing, and bring it here. Be careful with the stone for it is a totem of Jashin. A dark object that he has lodged in our forest that is destroying the natural chakra around it. The eastern forest is the nexus of natural energy in the Realm and Jashin has been corrupting it for years. Because of this, it is uniquely difficult for us to retrieve ourselves, but you humans should be able to access it. Especially powerful shinobi, some with bijuu, such as yourselves. Once the totem is removed the natural energy should be able to flow freely through the Realm once again. Some of you will become more attuned to natural energy than ever before and will be able to become sages."

"Upon your return, I will reward you with the summoning contract, signatures to all who are interested, and I will read each of you your prophecies once for no cost. And then, once you leave the Realm, apply as much nature chakra to the stone as possible. It will fire a ray of red chakra into the sky and temporarily darken the Sun."

"An incomprehensible amount of time ago, the crows and ravens were the beautiful white messenger birds of the gods. It was our sworn duty to divine the events of the future and inform the gods and take doom-ridden messages of the future to the mortals. One day, I had given information to the Sun god Utu which he did not want to hear. In that instant, he burned us in light and Sunfire before casting us down to earth. This blackened our feathers and gave us the black flame that you call...Amaterasu. Our eyes were reddened but the Sharingan came much later. This is the forest we landed in all those eons ago. Evergreen flowed nature chakra through it and now it is a sage land. I placed my third eye, my divining lens, into the sky to banish the Sun and thus remove Utu's influence from my Realm. I swore that I would have my revenge at any cost. Utu himself may be beyond my talon's grasp, but the Sun isn't. Take Jashin's disgraceful totem out of my Realm and use it to shroud Utu's Sun and you'll be rewarded. Now go!"

"I have relayed to you the words of the King of Crow's, I wish to know if there's anything you'd like done, Father." For now Rabu'd continue along, waiting for his response to flood her mind.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+12 Strength || +11 Speed || +12 Reflex || +10 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

Dance of the Young Fern: Mobility [ A ] Complex
      Allows the user to merge with their bone pillars. This allows the user to merge with one bone pillar and appear out of another.

Solo Flight [ Tandokuhikou ] [ A ]
      This technique grants the user the ability of controlled flight, while flying the user is considered to be using an evasive technique and can outrun any ninjutsu itโ€™s rank or lower than this technique. The flight effect from this technique lasts for five posts before an upkeep of half itโ€™s chakra cost must be paid to keep the jutsu going. When used against [ Flower Scattering Dance ] it loses a rankโ€™s worth in strength in itโ€™s collision against it.

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

Kondo Kaicho

Novasse

Roy-schach

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:24 am

User Image

"Ding dong. I realize I've been a way for quite some time. Business is business after all and that bird blabbing struck a few unsavory chords that needed tuning in some places. But Rabi,Rabi, Rabi my sweet hopping Rabu the Rabi Rabbit. You need to be less reliant on others to give you a sense of direction you know. Especially dear ol dad. We're a family founded on freedom after all. Do what you want to do. Kill whom you want to kill. Go where you want to go. The family will be there for you when you need them but not to make your decisions for you! Why?! Where's the fun in that? Where is the Chaos in orders? Doing what your told? Never! Rabi you should know this by now! You're breaking my heart! You've been taped down too long, too long I say by those fuddy duddys in that village you've forgotten that what you do no matter what it is will always be supported by the family! ...oh ho...unless of course you're thinking of betraying the family?! You aren't doing that are you Rabu! Biting the hand that feeds you! You better tell me now! No stuttering! I need to know! THEN AGAIN I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW BUT IT FEELS FAR MORE REASSURING TO KNOW FROM THE CAMELS MOUTH!..BUT IF THERE IS ONE THING YOU WANT TO BE TOLD TO DO! WHY...ITS MAKE OUR FAMILY BIGGER OF COURSE! HIEEEEEEE! HIEEEEEEE!"

A mix of both a supportive and concerned father mixed with of course the expected comical stylings of the gypsy cult leaders humorous tone of speaking. If Rabu needed a goal her goal was a simple one. Show everyone the joys of being in the family. With the ever present goal of 'do whatever you want without the fear of the consequences for the family will back them' Perhaps that was why the man who had first opened pandora's box converting the girl into the one who would later be known as Rabu was why he died with a smile on his face and elation. One more for the family.

Rosa Havoc
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:36 pm
Rabubลn

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 19/ 2250 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 23/ 2400 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 9,450 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 30,000
xxxxx

Rabu sat with Ito and the party within the tent of the TORNA Camp, as they ate. Surrounded by new comrades and people they were growing to hate. It was a splendid place. They were supping with their very own offering to the family. But it'd be awhile before they'd even open up about that with her. As if on queue, the Father's voice struck a nerve in her head. They'd slump forward and hold their hand to their mask.

All at once they got Father's message, every time his voice grew louder it felt like a hot knife was digging into their skull. It was exhilarating, it kept their attention primarily on him. No one else had it right now, least of all those who physically surrounded them.

"Indeed you've been gone father, I believe my changes have all but finished. I was lost at first but I have but one goal now. I will cause as much damage and chaos as I can to this retched world. I believe I've found the key, a jinchuriki who wishes to overthrow the empires and governments of this world and leave it barren for the taking. To take it all over." They'd stop, cackling madly within the confines of the astral plains, before calming down and talking sweetly to the Father. "I aim to lash out at the village who let all this happen to me. At least, as a token of appreciation to Maeko, our loving child who embraced us with all her heart. I want to see Arashi plummet to the earth and burn. I, Rabubลn, have embraced our ideals in the family, and I would never betray you, Father. I will start with Ito, then we will take over this filthy world and fill it with chaos like you fill a sandbox with sand."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+4 Strength || +1 Speed || +2 Agility || +10 Endurance

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      โ†ต

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Roy-schach

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:08 am

User Image

"Ho? Is that what you really want Rabi? For you see I want you to understand fully something super dee duper important. We in the family stay true to our commitments! We live for one another, DIE for another! Share our dreams and pursue them together to the bitter end!" In a feel good manner the ringleader hugged himself as that feeling was sent to all those threads that spanned from him. Faint red threads that extended for forever and stretched through the endless expanse. A weave filled with so many threads it would put the webs of spiders to shame and one of said threads easily seen connecting to none other than Rabu. The ringleader eased on his self embrace then looked at Rabu with a serious expression in his eyes albeit with a wide smile. "That said Rabi when you commit to putting on an extravagant show it best have quite the finale. Having it come to a lackluster climax. Why its an insult to the actors and those who so look forward to a good time wouldn't you say?" a purple glint flashed in the Ringleaders eyes that bore the same feeling as if one was drawing a knife.

The astral space filled with several masks and faces. It surrounded the ring leader and Rabu, they spun around eerily. Several eyes hidden behind barely pierceable slits. Watching, hundreds, thousands. The pressure was heavy. Followed by laughs of potential judgement of Rabu's plan. To some in the family, another members failure was just as entertaining as their successes. The space was grim, laughter intensified to a cacophony that would drive a person madder by the second...then silence "Never start a show you aren't prepared to see through to its end Rabi. When the curtain closes settle only for a standing ovation! That or exit the stage left and never show your face at the theatre again! THAT SAID, WHEN YOU SAY YOU PLAN ON PUTTING ON SUCH AN EXTRAVAGANT SHOW AS THIS! WHY! MY BREATHE IS BATED! WE ALL CERTAINLY WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THEIR PART!"

Resounding applause started to echo in the plane. Those that once laughed now were applauding as disembodied hands belonging to said faces started clapping. A spotlight shined on Rabu. The center of attention. The ringleader rose one of his own disembodied hands and the applause ceased. "That said once more Rabi. Make sure you have all preparations backstage in order. REMEMBER No show, is better than a show done half-heartedly." It was made apparent. All or nothing. IF this was Rabu's magnum opus her goal. She would have to follow through with it, spectacle and all, to the last detail. That was the fair pressure the family gave who were so willing to give their lives for one another in the pursuit of freedom, disorder, and chaos. Needless to say. To stray from the script she'd given them would do more than disappoint her brethren. Retreating if things got too tough? Suddenly having a change of heart? If that ever happened it would only show how uncommitted a family member was when gaining the support of their brethren for their escapades...and that above all was something the Ringleader made clear. He would not tolerate. The man that had converted Maeko back then. His goal was to win over others for the family, and he did so, at the expense of his own life to the very end. This expectation would be no different in the case of Rabu...why if she was successful however, no doubt her father would be most 'proud'.

Rosa Havoc
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:26 pm
Rabubลn

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 19/ 2250 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 23/ 2400 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 9,450 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 30,000
xxxxx

"Of course Father." They grew quiet in that void they spoke in, Rabu was being told just how important this next bit would be, focusing entirely on the conversation at hand. They could feel warmth welling up in their chest as the maniac, the man they called Father, hugged himself. They even found themself wanting to do the same, but showed restraint. Their eyes would lock, absorbing every word he spoke into their psyche. "It will be a huge finale, I promise you that."

In moments they seemed to be surrounded, visage's of family members all around. It almost made Rabu dizzy, but it seemed to never go so far as to make them sick, almost in a fun way. At the same time that laughter was turning into a cacophony. They resisted the urge to clap their ears shut, it seemed like all they could do was smile, even when the noise raked at their ear drums. In the background of all that laughter, they could hear someone beating on a door. But in a moment it was deathly quiet, then the voice of the Father picked up again. When his excitement grew, they felt giddy and their own excitement welled up in them. "OH AND I WILL HAVE SO MANY PERFECT PERFORMANCES I WILL NEED TALENTED PEOPLE FOR!~" A cackle came from the depths of their maw, holding their belly and just laughing. It slowly settled into a giggle and before long they had control over themself again. Those hands that belonged to each visage around them was applauding them. The sound of a crowd clapping filled the maniac with wanton glee to do just what they were setting out to do. "Understood father, I will put on the greatest show you've ever seen. All in due time, of course." This was it, this moment, if marked down in the history books, is when Rabu threw away the key. There was no going back. But then they heard it again, a terrible knocking. It seemed to echo from the back of their head. Like someone was just beating on a barred oaken door, the sound echoing up from what ever dungeon it was locked in. But they shelved it, and would ignore it, it was nothing. Rabu would die for their cause, and for their family's cause. Chaos was inevitable.

Rabu's eyes opened and they were sitting at their same spot, watching Ito eat, Hiroki seemed to have left and Naoki lounged. They had work todo.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+4 Strength || +1 Speed || +2 Agility || +10 Endurance

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      โ†ต

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Roy-schach

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games