Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2020)
[G] Mr Hitsuji Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Hitsuji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:23 pm
User Image
tab DAY THIRTY SIX | MY DAY FIFTEEN
tab THEME : Recreate a fairytale in your own style
tab COMMENTS : More progress! I am going to try and catch up today! Things will be pretty rushed with random bursts of inspiration that come up but I wanted to get the doodles done! The first "fairytale" I could think of was the little mermaid but I'm not sure if that counts User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:31 pm
User Image
tab DAY THIRTY SEVEN | MY DAY SIXTEEN
tab THEME : Progress! 100 Days of Art Freebie!
tab COMMENTS : Uploading the ones I've done so far! A bit of progress on the freebie for 100 Days of Art! I did some lineart for it and the flats!

User Image  

Mr Hitsuji

Mr Hitsuji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:33 pm
User Image
tab DAY THIRTY EIGHT | MY DAY SEVENTEEN
tab THEME : Draw an action scene & Mars (?)
tab COMMENTS : I had fun with this one even if it was rushed! I put Mars because I was inspired by Rei/Sailor Mars User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:41 pm
User Image
tab DAY THIRTY NINE | MY DAY EIGHTEEN
tab THEME : Draw with your eyes closed
tab COMMENTS : This was a lot of fun! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I didn't know what to draw so I just went with something random! I never realized how important seeing was even for pen pressure. I definitely lost track of where things were and the bee's wings ended up looking like angry eyes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My kanji is also horrible User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But it was a lot of fun!

User Image  

Mr Hitsuji

Mr Hitsuji

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:36 am
User Image
tab DAY FORTY | MY DAY NINTEEN
tab THEME : Finish/Improve an earlier work from this event
tab COMMENTS : Almost caught up! I decided to improve on the tree by animating the butterfly. I forgot that .gif really dislikes gradients as it can only handle a certain number of colors before it starts compressing them. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Still, I'm very happy with how it turned out!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:38 am
User Image
tab DAY FORTY ONE | MY DAY TWENTY
tab THEME : Witch
tab COMMENTS : I love this theme! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm so happy that "witch" was a theme so I drew one of my favorites! I didn't get to finish but I got pretty far and I'm really happy with it! And with that, I'm caught up! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  

Mr Hitsuji

Mr Hitsuji

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:04 pm
User Image
tab DAY FORTY TWO | MY DAY TWENTY ONE
tab THEME : Spirit Challenge - Promotional
tab COMMENTS : A few minutes late! I only had a short lunch break today so I didn't have much time unfortunately. Tried a little something different! I will finish these when I get home from work.

User Image

Finished the one above!

User Image

User Image

Finished the one above!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:22 pm
User Image
tab DAY FORTY THREE | MY DAY TWENTY TWO
tab THEME : Thunder
tab COMMENTS : Tablet died so I relied on my mouse! I was going to do postcard but couldn't think of anything before I ran out of time User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  

Mr Hitsuji

Mr Hitsuji

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:59 pm
User Image
tab DAY FORTY FOUR | MY DAY TWENTY THREE
tab THEME : Deer
tab COMMENTS : I wasn't able to access the internet while at work so I'm posting a bit late! I wanted to take a go and work on the pokemon style because it's such a unique cute style! Since the theme was "deer" I picked deerling. I don't think I did too bad but some proportions are a bit off User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This took longer than intended but I still like how it came out! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:38 am
User Image
tab DAY FORTY FIVE | MY DAY TWENTY FOUR
tab THEME : Art Collector's Request - True Karma
tab COMMENTS : I've been on a Miyazaki kick lately and Jiji is the only cat I know how to draw User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. so I used that to my advantage for this, although I can't not see Jiji User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't know if you had specific color pattern or a hat in mind, but I hope you like it! It was a very cute request and I had fun! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  

Mr Hitsuji

100 Days Event (2020)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas