Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2020)
Auction Winner: Akai Papillon (Day 69) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100 Day Event

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:14 am

Day 69
(March 21st)

Congrats Akai Papillon!!
Please post below what you want~

Multiple characters are welcome,
make as many posts as you would like,
but let's keep it to only one page (14 posts)!

This is your thread~
You will be quoted in the main thread!

User Image

If you are unsure where to start, here's a simple template to get you started~

[b]Name you want to appear on the art[/b]:
[b]Reference Images[/b]:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Pay attention to[/b]:
[b]Others[/b]:

Please do not post in this thread unless you're the auction winner.

------------------- Art received -------------------

View all of them in the second page of this thread.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:42 am
hiyaWELCOME
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      Hello! I'm Akai Papillon, but feel free to call me Akai, Papi--whatever, really, as long as I can tell it's me you're talking to. ;w;

Below are little blurbs and quick notes for some characters! And if none of them tickle your fancy, I can definitely dig up a few more. I'm super open to questions and the like, so definitely feel free to hit me with quote, post, PM--whichever way is easiest for you. I don't expect anyone to actually read the Toyhouse stuff, I just decided recently that I needed to start putting things together there, and it was convenient for gallery purposes. /covers face

Any character that has a Toyhouse profile has at least one additional image apart from their reference link in their gallery!

Please be aware that all Toyhouse profile links are access keys overriding privacy settings, so links within the profiles themselves will have errors in access!

Welcome | Tyjha | Rust | Umber | Syofrun | Siena | Bestiary | Extra | Reserved

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:50 am
User Image
hiyaTYJHA LEHTI
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
yoshiRELIABLE | ACCEPTING | IMPULSIVE | FUSSY | PROTECTIVE

• Founder and de facto leader of a ragtag group of mercenaries known as the Scrapyard, regardless of her protests.
    • Tyjha is a world hopper, and as such can have creative liberties taken as long as her design is recognizable.
    • Her primary form of magic is entirely based off flowers, so feel free to include them gratuitously!
    • Speaking of her magic, extensive use of it can alter the color of the pink section of her hair as well as her eyes. Feel free to play with that as well.
    • If they're drawn visible, please do include the ring on her necklace and the claw mark design on her jacket sleeve!
    • She does have an alter ego of sorts (er...possessed vessel form?), if you're more inclined to draw wicked expressions. Her hair is entirely black in this case while her magic displays a heavier focus on thorns and brambles.
    • As of the moment I'm posting this, the background summary of her Toyhouse profile is being rewritten, if you're the type that prefers to have some background on a character they draw.
    • She has more images in the gallery section of her Toyhouse profile!

*Icon art by Darkavey
      ❤ TOYHOUSE PROFILE | ❤ REFERENCE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:55 am
User Image
hiyaRUST
yoshiQUIET | SNARKY | LONER | LOYAL | RESERVED

• Technically a world hopper, though he generally keeps himself in one place.
    • Second-in-command of the Scrapyard, and effectively the leader when Tyjha's doing her world hopping thing.
    • He has a lot of battle scars that I haven't really finalized yet, so you're free to exclude or get creative with them.
    • The pattern in his eye does not have to be included.
    • He can have gray wolf features added to him (i.e. ears, tail, fangs, etc.) as desired, but not full anthro/full feral, please.
    • Exceptionally good with firearms. The fact that he fires magic lasers out of any and all of them helps.
    • Rust's Toyhouse profile has additional background information if you're the type to prefer having background to the character before drawing them.

*Icon art and design by Tyrachiez; purchased from their adoptable account namqshop

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:00 am
User Image
hiyaUMBER MAHOGANY
yoshiRECKLESS | THRILL-SEEKING | EASYGOING | ADVENTUROUS | ACTION DRIVEN

• Not a world hopper in the sense that he isn't capable of doing it without help.
    • He's built, but not supreme body-builder levels of muscular. He's also quite tall.
    • The tattoo on his chest can be simplified, if needed. It also slowly glows red as he uses his abilities.
    • If drawn with weapons, he prefers them large. Like, Monster Hunter-esque levels of large.
    • Has the power of force manipulation, among other physical benefits.
    • Local idiot too dense to understand if he is being romanced.
    • As of the moment that this I'm posting this, Umber's personality section in his Toyhouse profile is in the process of being rewritten, if you're the type of artist that prefers having that information before drawing a character.

*Icon art and design by sugatakeburu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:02 am
User Image
hiyaSYOFRUN
yoshiACCEPTING | AMBITIOUS | TWO-FACED | PRAGMATIC | DETACHED

• Regna, effectively the ruling god, of Scrapheap. She's not a good person despite appearances.
    • Has dominion over all forms of love--romantic, platonic, familial, healthy, twisted--all part of her domain.
    • Literally wants to take over the universe.
    • The constellation patterns on her clothing can be simplified or removed as necessary.
    • Please note that her ears are pointed!
    • Her staff does not need to be included, and if it is, can be simplified as necessary.
    • Acts warm and loving around her subjects, but she's detached from humanity and a bit cold in reality.
    • Very twisted and unhealthy ruler/follower kind of relationship with Tyjha in particular.
    • Does not yet have a Toyhouse profile, but I can provide information about her character on request!

*Icon art and design by Ellygretta
      REFERENCE

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:07 am
User Image
hiyaSIENA SANTANA
yoshiSELF-DEPRECATING | MANIPULATIVE | WITHDRAWN | EMPATHETIC | VOLATILE

• Not part of the same universe/canon/continuity as anyone else in the thread. /cue nervous sweating
    • Technically a superhero. Except not really technically, it's literally her job.
    • She has no canon, casual outfit. You are free to draw her in whatever clothing you want.
    • Has the power of ink manipulation, and is very good with application of it.
    • A lot of scars on her back, if it is drawn exposed.
    • Please exclude the white mark on her face! It originated from a setting that she originated from, but is no longer part of.
    • If her back is drawn exposed/bare, she has several scars, most notably a line of seven uniform circular ones, each about the size of a dime, along her spine from the base of her neck to the center of her back. Any other scars you have artistic freedom over, including completely removing them.
    • As of the time of posting this, I haven't finished her secondary hero outfit's design reference.
    • Also at the time of posting this, her Toyhouse profile is very much in the works for people that are interested in character background before drawing them.
    • Please be aware her linked reference is mildly nsfw. There is nothing explicit or detailed, but she is drawn without clothing to highlight her build hidden by a baggier outfit drawn for the reference.
    • Additional rough references added for her initial hero outfit!
      Lines: | Colors:

*Icon art by eleth-art

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:09 am
hiyaBESTIARY
yoshiWE DID THE MASH. WE DID THE MONSTER MASH.

• If you'd rather draw non-human subjects, I've got plenty of beastly critters to offer you here!
    • Their designs can be simplified or modified at will.
    • They can be drawn in whatever context you'd like as well. Monster, kaijuu, pet, crazy werewolf form--all good in the hood.

REFERENCE

Welcome | Tyjha | Rust | Umber | Syofrun | Siena | Bestiary | Reserved

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:11 am
hiyaEXTRA TIDBITS
yoshiALL THAT JAZZ

• If you'd like to contact me in any way or form, you can quote or PM me on Gaia for relatively quick results. I can also be reached through Discord if you'd prefer. Just let me know your handle!
    • A handy dandy relationship chart is available if for some reason you like to suffer and draw more than one character in a picture at a time.
    • I didn't include this in Siena's section as it's extremely preliminary/concept building, but a very rough concept of her secondary outfit is available here:
    • In relation to the above, "Hollow" is this critter here:
    • A pre-emptive thank you for dealing with all my nonsense with these characters! ;w;7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:13 am
Reserved [9]  

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover

Reserved [10]  
Reserved [11]  

Akai Papillon

Garbage Lover