Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:45 pm
Casual FF7 RP
Just claim some characters and post away.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:29 pm
~ Location Junon ~

Cid is doing what he does best! Piloting The Shera on a mission. The airship had gone through some tough periods with him. Such as watching Cloud get his butt handed to him or taking a beating while breaking into DeepGround. The only other issue that has hit him, the human Shera up and divorcing him. Not that he can blame her. He works far too much and was never home. It still hurts as he does care for her. It does mean he has lost a tie to the ground. He still doesn't regret naming the airship after his ex.

They are delivering parts to the new water-powered reactor in Junon. He doesn't really need to help build it but he is tempted to offer anyway. Extra hands to get the job done quicker! Yet, he hasn't made the offer and maybe getting drunk might be a nice change of pace, too? He'll decide once the parts of delivered.

One thing he likes about Junon is the airport. It's big enough to easily handle even the Shera. Calls into the tower their approach and lands the airship with the ease of a seasoned pro. Then gives the announcement that they are in Junon!  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:36 pm
The Mechanic wiped his grease stained hands on a towel handing the keys of the van he finished working on to its owner. He accepted the Gil and suppressed a frown. It wasn't as much as he hoped for but the owner was a single mom and not exactly drowning in extra Gil. He wondered how he was going to make rent. He had just moved to Junon and had no friends or anyone he could rely on. His musing was interrupted by the sound of the arriving airship. He hadn't seen one since his ShinRa army days. He hurried out the door of his modest shop/home and made it to the airport just in time to see the Ship land. He let out a low appreciative whistle. It was a beauty of a machine. He watched people disembark as he approached the ship to get a better look.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:38 pm
Location -Mideel - Sephiroth
The world was black and he couldn't see anything. He heard waves and birds. His memory was scattered and hazy, like a fast disappearing dream. He remembered fighting a blonde man. He hated him with a passion, but why?

He groaned and opened his eyes the bright sun was like daggers in his eyes. He rose to his feet swaying unsteadily , He looked down finding himself only wearing black pants and tall boots. His long silver hair was filled with sand and he knocked a crab from it as he rose. He looked at the blue roofed buildings and frowned, no recognition came to him. He was...He began to panic he didn't know who he was. He made his way into town feeling apprehensive.  

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:55 pm
~ Location Junon ~

Cid barks orders only when needed. He gets off his airship to light a cigarette and oversee the boxes being moved. He is keeping an eye out for any trouble. Which tends to happen with over-eager knuckleheads. Cid sees two of them overloaded a large dolly and yells for them to be careful. A yell too late, as he has to rush over to keep the boxes from falling on someone's foot. With a well-placed hand, he saves the box... then tells them to move them in smaller bundles or he'll make them scrub the top deck with hand sponges!

It's looking more like a drink some beer da  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:02 pm

The tall man looked down from the airship and his moth fell open in shock. The man barking out orders was well known to him.
"Holy F*^& Cid?" He hadn't seen him in years ever since he was captured and experimented on. He hadn't even known if his older brother was still alive. He Debated weather to hide before his brother could see. He was embarrassed by many things that had happened since he saw his brother last. Things he had done and how little he had done with his life since escaping. His brother was obviously successful and was clearly in charge here.
"Umm I am alive...TA-DA!" he said gesturing lamely  

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:16 pm
~ Location Junon ~

Cid can't believe his eyes. Its Merlin with .. mako gold eyes? That he can worry about later! He is just so happy to see his brother alive. Last he heard was that Merlin was killed in an accident but his body was never found. Part of Cid didn't want to believe this. Yet, years rolled on by and he never showed up... til now! True they did argue.. that didn't mean there wasn't love.

Cid goes over and gives his brother a big hug! “ I thought you were pushing up the *&^$ daisies somewhere. " Then he pulls back and gestures at the airship, “ See that? I helped build her and I'm her captain! Her name is the Shera, one of the finest airships flying the skies! Not enough of that.. how are you still alive and .. whatcha doing with yourself?! “

~ Location Mideel ~

There is one man among the Mideel residents who does not belong in the sense that he shouldn't be among the living. He isn't even sure why he was allowed to come back, yet. But here Zack was... doing exercises. Though not without some cost as his memories are rather scrambled like the eggs he ate this morning. Just enough to recall his name is Zack Fair, he was dead, and he was some former Soldier. He knows other things like a few faces and names.. but none of the people here look like them. The scars, esp the one on his forehead, suggest he got shot a lot. So he has his doubts he was a great solider if he was taken out by bullets.

Though he waves to his neighbor, who is polite and offers Zack one of her muffins. Zack gives a flirty smile, thanking her for the muffin. Then she is distracted by someone walking into the village  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:31 pm
Location-Junon- Kain Highwind
Merlin felt his cheeks heat up with embarrassment. He realized he was taller than his brother now. It was an odd feeling looking down at him.
"Hey ease off! People will talk." He said joking, he returned the hug squeezing hard as if to reassure himself this was really happening. He released his brother.
" I was hurt in the accident...I think I may have died if someone hadn't picked my a** up. Unfortunately I ended up playing guinea pig to some crazy Asshat named Hojo." He frowned and suppressed panic at the painful memories. "There was one other person there, but I escaped and have been hiding out ever since. Avoiding the remains of ShinRa is easier said than done. I was in Edge until last year and then a lot of ShinRa people showed up but some crazy bastards flew in and were attacking them last I saw as I hightailed it out of there." He reached in Cid's pocket and helped himself to a Cigarette and lit it with a small flame that appeared in his hand. The skin of his arm turned black and radiated out like ink poured into a bucked of milk staining his forearm and crawling to his shoulder before vanishing as soon as the flame dissipated.
" The experiments did weird crap to me...I hear voices sometimes...I feel weird things. Its unsettling as hell"  

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:39 pm
Location-Mideel- Sephiroth
The tall shirtless man was shivering a little bit even though it was warm and sunny. He realized he had a fever and only made it a few steps into the town before collapsing again. Some of the older townsfolk knew him and ran away .

"Wait..." he coughed weakly. reaching a hand out uselessly as he fell to the ground. His vision went black again as consciousness faded. He heard a soft feminine voice "Shhhhh" he found the tone to be comforting like a mother to a sick child. His face relaxed into a small peaceful smile in his unconscious state. The fever still burned within him but the pain he had felt from it vanished.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:52 pm
~ Location Junon ~

Cid blinks and watches his brother light a cigarette in shock... then it dawns on him that he stole a cigarette, “ No matter how ya change, ya still a bratt! Stealing my smokes. “ Cid, takes a puff on his, “ (*&^ that slimy b*****d. Any consolation, we killed him. I helped the first time and Vincent soloed a second. I think he's done gone but who knows. His son keeps coming back from the dead like a **&% the lifestream is the wading pool. “

Cid does give Merlin a nod, “ That is some heavy cr@p... Wanna hang some? We're refitting the mako reactor into something safer. Working off the water's powerful currents to give this h#ll hole power. Besides I don't wanna take my eyes off ya again. Need to catch ya up on things. “

~ Location Mideel ~

Zack is the only one to run up and check him out. He knows this man. Its... well the others are calling him Sephiroth. They seem to know. He does recall this face, even if it's flushed with fever. Something says he is a danger. The guy seems to helpless to be dangerous right now. Zack easily picks the man up in a cradle. Looking quite odd as the man is taller than him but not be too much. Zack then takes him straight to the doctor's office, ignoring the looks he gets along the way.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:05 pm
Location- Junon- "Merlin" Highwind

"Well that nickname y'all gave me for liking those old wizard stories is more fitting now. all my buddies in the Materia Corps called me Merlin too" He grinned and puffed his pilfered cigarette triumphantly " It's a little brother's privilege to annoy his older brother." He frowned hearing Hojo had his ticket punched. It was like someone had offed the boogie man.

"Remind me to shake this Vincent guy's hand." He froze hearing they were replacing the Mako reactor made him feel a sense of relaxation. It took him a few moments to realize this was not his feelings but the Voice. It was the loudest voice he heard and often cried out in pain earlier in his life. When the Meteor had hit it had been a screaming unbearable sound but slowly the Voice was hurting less and less.
"That is a good thing to get rid of the reactor...It makes it happy" He said slowly confused and not realizing he shouldn't admit to hearing the voices to his brother but now he realized he had done so twice. All his defenses were down with his brother.
"Yeah I need a drink. Something strong. It has been a shocking day. oh to answer your other question, I work as a mechanic. After all having to fix the car after Dad's drunken crashes I picked up a few things."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:11 pm
Location-Mideel- Sephiroth

The Ex-Soldier was in no condition to protest. He was very hot to the touch. He let out a moan of discomfort being moved, His hand shot out on pure reflex his hand going to Zack's neck to choke but the strength was not there. His brain recognized the man he searched for a name in his mind. "Puppy? I know you? your name is Puppy Who am I?" he mumbled more it became quickly unintelligible

The Doctor looked at the men come through his Door "Zack!" he called pleasantly before his face fell He pointed to a table "Put him there." There was no recognition on Doctor Carpenter's face. He began injecting medicines into the passed out Ex-General.  

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:05 am
~ Location Junon~

Cid gives a sigh, “ I once heard the voice, too. You know me, I'm wasn't into that mystic stuff. Was D**& freaky the first time.... Glad she's in less in pain. It was the bloody lifestream. I had a friend who could talk to the planet. “ He looks a little sad, “ You woulda loved her. Sweet Lil sweat pea of a kid. “

Cid does remember their dad's drinking problem. If nothing else, it gave him also practice with cars and engines. Though he prefers the things that fly better. Nothing else he taught them how to fight drunk!

Cid, “ We'll talk about that mystic cr@p over some beers. First, we need to get this onto the lifts Which special open back trucks arrive. Cid oversees the trucks being loaded. They only need to ride along to some special elevators made to take larger shipments down to the underwater reactor. Cid hates going down there. The only thing he hates worse is being in a sub. But the elevator is close enough to the shops and bars. “Let's go get some beers. We got some catching up to do. “  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:06 pm
~ Location Mideel ~

Zack would be more startled and amused by the attempt to grab his throat, except he was worried about Seph. Oh yeah, that's what he liked to call him. He knows this man alright. This man helped train him. Zack puts him down and stays close-by, so Seph can focus on him, “ Kinda. My name is Zack. Puppy is just a nickname. Just rest. We'll talk when you're not sick. You're safe with us. “

Zack tells the doctor, “ He came in from the jungle like this. “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:09 pm
Location -Junon-

Merle felt comfort knowing he wasn't really crazy. "Oh that's what it is?" he lead Cid along for the elevators.He doesn't say much while they trucks are loaded. He tried to push the awkward feeling aside. He didn't like remembering his childhood.
"Screw a beer man I need something a lot stronger but yeah drinks are in order. So any kids or wife?" he asked leading Cid to reasonably priced small bar.  
Final Fantasy VII

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff