Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:14 pm
Location -Mideel-
The Doctor examined Sephiroth. "There are lesions here on his thigh " He pointed it out to Zack. A spit in the man skin was leaking a black ooze. "I think its some kind of infection " He took a sample and bagged it up." it may be touch and go for a while. I would say if his fever breaks tonight he should be ok. He looks to be in decent shape."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:39 am
~ Location Junon~

Cid orders some whiskeys to be delivered to their table. Then sits down and making a sour face, “ I was married for two years before she left me. Can't blame her. I was always busy and she wanted to start a Lil family. No kids... Thank god. “ adds with a smile, “ I did go to space. Now that was .. something. “ His smile wistful. “It's amazing how small Gaia looks from up there. That is why I've been working with the WRO and trying to fix things. “

Cid, “ Now if we could catch any of the mako reactors being run behind our backs? Make it easier. *&^$, I could fill a book or two with what I've been doing since the whole Meteorfall started. “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:43 am
~ Location Mideel ~

Zack makes a small frown at the lesions but nods, “ He's a strong guy. Might want to be careful around startling him. He doesn't remember who he is right now. “

Zack thinks a moment and decides, “ I better be his nurse for now. Less likely to react bad seeing me. “ He knows he has done something similar before but with someone else. “ So just walk me through his care. “ Zack will be very good at following directions and help wrap up his wound if need be.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:11 pm
Location-Junon-
Merle downed a few whiskeys and felt his nerves relax and a pleasant warmness fall over his perceptions.
"oh sorry it didn't work out. I have been single too nothing serious. I still get damn nervous when I like a girl" he laughed at memories of him trying to ask girls out and always saying the wrong thing.

"There was a cute nurse where i was. I don't think most of the medical staff knew I wasn't a volunteer."
"Space!? Holy S#!*, you've been wanting to go since you were little..glad you made it. If this WRO is a worthy place and you guys need a hand... so be honest I could use some work."

He let the statement hang in the air. The part about people still using the reactors made him mad. " I am glad most of them are offline..Gaia needs to heal. Too much bad stuff last few years."  

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:17 pm
Location-Mideel-
The Doctor showed Zack what he needed to know , he was happy to have a nurse helping he didn't want to spend all night awake.
"look you just give him the injection every four hours and I will be upstairs if anything happens. If the machines start sounding an alarm come get me." He left Zack to play nurse.

The night passed without much incident the fever raged and then broke in the wee small hours before dawn.

Sephiroth woke with a start. He saw Zack and was comforted by the familiarity.

"I saw a girl...she said to trust you...She said the fever was to remove a parasite...am I losing my mind as well as my memory ?" He looked down "Where are my pants?" He asked looking around the small room for anything else familiar that may jog his memories...nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:21 am
~ Location Junon ( Cid )~

Cid would be keeping up with his little brother Kain/Merle drink wise. Sitting back with a cigarette in one hand and enjoying the feel o the alcohol in his system. He knows he shouldn't be doing this but that has never stopped him from partaking in one of his vices. “ You still got that problem? I got them hitting on me still. “ He really does occasionally have a girl hit on him. He shows a message he got from someone named Shotgun who offered to buy him a drink since he's free now. “ *&^$ This one I had eyeing me since the space program started. She is a little crazy but.. who isn't in the Turks? “

Cid, “ Work-wise, of course, we can use ya. Stick with my crew and we'll keep you working. The thing of my crew? We watch each other's back, even if the person has been one of Hojo's unwilling guests. They are good people. “ The Captain takes one last, deep inhale from his cigarette before putting it out under his boot. “

Cid, “ Now, I tend to live on my airship but I got an extra room or two I can put you in. Next to my quarters. I keep one of them for Vincent when he needs some peace, but he seems more at peace these days and he doesn't ride the Shera as much. We used to share a room a lot when we traveled cause the others were a lil scared of the man. I didn't mind him much.. but had to get him his own room cause, after I got married, Shera was convinced we were nailing each other or something. Which was dumb as **&^%#$ but.. whatever. The guy was way to hung up on some chick to even look at me. Sometimes that woman just made no sense. “

Cid then cusses a bit, “ Here I am rambling like a &*&^#. Speaking of dating, if you see a chick you like, let me know. I'll be your wing-man. Just be careful around Yuffie. She looks all cute as f&*# but she can and will steal anything she thinks is materia. She is a little fireball. “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:24 am
~ Location Mideel (Zack) ~

Zack smiles a bit fondly, “ That sounds like Aerith... If she is talking to you, then that is a good sign. Aerith is like everyone's mother and big sister wrapped up in one cute body. So unlike your pants, you are not losing your mind. “

Zack gets Sephiroth some water to drink, “ First off, you are going to need new pants. We needed to tend to a wound on your thigh and the old pair had to go. Second, your name is Sephiroth and we're friends. Third, this room won't make much sense because you have never been here before. I have arrived here for a few months myself. Don't ask me how. I only remember waking up outside the ruins of old Mideel and then waking up in this clinic. Been waiting for you, I think. “

Zack lets him absorb that info. “ For now, we are safe inside. “  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:12 am
~ Location Wutai ( Yuffie ) ~

The young woman is sitting and watching as the sun is starting to rise over her home. Wutai is still far from what it used to be but not quite the embarrassing tourist town her father turned it into. It is a welcome sight, watching the people begin their day as she sits ontop of her home watching over them all.

Yuffie was having a small break from working with the WRO. She has been the Wutai representative for the WRO. Though she doesn't trust their mysterious benefactor, she trusts Reeve. The man may be former ShinRa but he has a good heart and has been trying to fix the mess humanity has done to this world. Yuffie gets to be right in the middle of it all. But sometimes it is good to come back home and remember the ones she really fights for. Someday, she will have to stop her WRO and pick up her job running Wutia but that's not today!

Speaking of the devil, Yuffie hears her phone ringing and it's Reeve, “ Hey Reeve. Have you gone to bed yet? “ Knowing the man pushes himself too hard. Its a worry... “ So what's up? “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:10 pm
~ Location Wutai ( Yuffie ) ~

Reeve gets to the point and tells her that there were some sightings of two people in Mideel. One of them Zack, who has been there for a couple of months, and the other Sephiroth. “ I'm trying to reach Cid to go check it out but... he left his cellphone on silent, I think. I need you to go ahead of him and keep an eye on the situation. Hopefully, we can keep this contained if either men are a danger. “

Yuffie, “ Wait wait... Why didn't you tell me about Zack? Does Cloud know? “

Reeve, “ Only a couple know. “

Yuffie does not approve and fusses at her friend, “ Cloud is going to be upset. Zack was his friend. “

Reeve, “ I didn't want him rushing there and it not be him or worse... a Jenova puppet. The man seemed to be waiting for something. Now Sephiroth appears? We just need it. “

Yuffie, “ Fine, I'll check it out. Still gonna send in Cid? “

Reeve, “ Yes. Between the two of you, I think we can get an idea if these two are safe or dangerous. Still in Wutai? “

Yuffie, “ Was. On my way out now! “ She hangs up and goes to get her gear. Leaving her father a note only saying she had a job come up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:53 pm
Location -Junon-
He finished his last drink deciding not to get another because he didn't want his older brother to have to carry his tall gangly a** back to the airship.
"Well...some girls find it cute." He shrugged and got to his feet. "Heh. I hear crazy women are great in bed yanno?".

He was relived to hear Cid could use him for work. "The crew sounds like a family almost. Don't let anyone treat me special just because I am related to you. And please tell them to call me Merlin or Merle, I know its a dumb fairy tale name, but I don't want them calling me by dad's name " A dark look passed over his face when he had some flashbacks of the worst parts of his childhood.

"So umm you swing for both teams?" there was no judgement in his tone merely curiosity. He had noticed Cid had said Vincent was too hung up to think of him that way. Merle took it to mean Cid would have if given the opportunity.

Merlin laughed when he heard the description of Yuffie "Cute but will steal materia , well mine is built in...part of what they did was infuse me with materia on a cellular level. I can still absorb some completely it turns it into a pain rock but no worries I never could afford any new materia for new spells. but uhhh how cute?" he asked and flashed a sheepish grin. He liked a strong opinionated woman.  

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:56 pm
Location-Mideel-

Sephiroth nodded and got to his feet sipping the drink Zack got him slowly. He was unashamed of his nudity. He was starting to feel better already now that the fever had broken and his awful headache was fading into the background.

"Did you lose your memory too?" he asked hopeful that if Zack had arrived the same way he had that his memories would return too.
"Are you implying we are unsafe outside?" He paced around the small room moving the curtains aside to peer out cautiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:08 am
~ Location Junon ( Cid) ~

Cid, “ Ah, hell, ya know I wouldn't do that to you, bro. Just as long as you don't go calling me Cidolfus. I had to pay someone to hack my record and change it to just Cid. “ Cid has a stronger tolerance to alcohol then Merle, so he is still mostly fine on his feet. So Cid keeps an eye on his brother as they head out. If it looks like he might fall over or walk into something, Cid will stop it. “ Honestly, I don't care if they are male or female. I'll have sex with 'em. “

Cid's eyes are greatly amused, “ The man is very very pretty. Between you and me, I would have tried if I thought he wanted the attention. Well, before getting married. “ Left unsaid is ' I ain't dad. '

The crew was also returning to the airship. One of them runs up to Cid and mentions that Reeve has been trying to get a hold of him for a bit. “ No s*&^? “ So he pulls out his phone and turns it back on. Listens to the voice messages and seems to sober up a little, “ Tell my backup pilot to set a heading for Mideel. Also, Add Merlin Highwind to the crew roster... We gonna go take a nap. “It is just easier to have his brother officially being called Merlin.

Cid resumes leading Merle onboard the Shera and explains, “ Someone thinks they have seen dead people, so we gotta go to Mideel and check it out. It'll take a bit to fly there, so we can sleep off our whiskey. “

Cid saves the tour for later. He just takes Merle to a room next to his own. The room a modest size, though anyone taller then 6 foot has to duck a little bit. “ Get some rest. “ Cid is gonna go drink some water, nap, and wake up with a cup of coffee. " Oh and Duck at the door. "  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:12 am
~ Location Mideel (Zack) ~

Zack has to think for a moment, “ Now that you mentioned it, yeah my memory was mostly gone when I came here. I can't tell you how I arrived here. Just that I woke up in the medical wing and the doctor was worried I might have had mako poisoning. Turns out I was fine, aside from the memory issue. It's coming back to me though. “

Zack points out the window, “ I'm only worried because some of the locals were scared when they saw your face. You always want to be careful around scared or nervous people. “ Zack looks out the window boldly and waves at the couple they see looking at the building with caution. The people looking at the window hurry off. “ I suggest you get some more sleep. You're fever only just broke and we have no idea what the morning will bring. I'll keep an eye on things. “ Zack already taking a guard position.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:15 am
~ Location outside Mideel ( Yuffie ) ~

Yuffie managed to get a fishing boat, that normally goes to deep waters, to bring her towards the Mideel area. After a struggle with seasickness, she sees the shore of the island coming up. “ Oh thank gawd... “ The crew is from Wutai and know their princess has this problem. Giving her sympathetic looks when her back is turned. Like Godo, she has her pride. Unlike Godo, she has fought and won Wutia's Independence from ShinRa. So this side trip was easy for them to agree to. They come to a pier, letting the princess off.

Yuffie, “ Thanks guys and good luck fishing! Gotta lot of babies to feed!” The men all bow to her and set back out to sea. Yuffie though is already on her way towards the village/town.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:03 pm
Location-Junon-
Merle laughs " I never thought of paying a hacker. I didn't want to show up on ShinRa radar." He leaned on Cid feeling content to have found his brother.

"I see. I never boarded the dude train just not my scene, wish it was be easier with twice the odds." he laughed drunkenly. He gave a salute to the crewman and laughed again. "Umm dead people? If it's dad I am setting his a** on fire and pissing the corpse out." He said. He smacked his head a second before Cid warned him "Ow ...oh yeah good plan. I am gonna get a nap before we get there." He collapsed on the bed and was sleeping before Cid even had a chance to leave him alone. He was tall enough his feet hung off the bed a little.  
Final Fantasy VII

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff