Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:04 pm
Location -Mideel-
Sephiroth took hope in the fact Zack had a memory problem when he arrived too.

"Well hopefully mine comes back soon." He frowned absorbing Zacks comments "Why should they be scared am I ugly?" he asked he sought out the mirror in the room. He felt no sense of recognition seeing himself it was very strange. " Sleep sounds good. Get it when you can you never know when the next challenge will be .' The words surprised him it was some ingrained teaching that he had just repeated. Maybe it would come back to him after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm
~ Location Junon ( Cid) ~

Cid rolls his eyes but also goes to his own room and bed. Dresses down to his boxer and socks, slip into his bed and fall asleep rather quickly. The chief was always someone who have no problem sleeping. It is late afternoon when the airship leaves...

Once everyone is onboard and accounted for, The Shera pulls away from the Junon Airport and heads towards Mideel. Even if they pushed the speed, it will take a bit for them to get to Mideel and Cid didn't order a mad rush. But it is well in the morning before they will arrive in the area and the ship takes its time to settle outside the jungle.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:34 pm
~ Location Mideel (Zack) ~

Zack doesn't have the heart to tell Sephiroth that he is simply too pretty. Zack takes a seat where he can hear anyone outside and see anyone who enters the room. Though he does close his eyes, he really isn't sleeping that deep. It's a bit of a Soldier Trick. If he hears anything, he will snap to attention. The night goes by quietly.. and Zack doesn't do much when the sun does rise.

The nurse coming in to check on things with a tray of food on a table with wheels. Zack opens an eye and greets her warmly and gestures she just put the food over to the side. He does pop the window open for now to get a good smell of the morning air. “ The morning smells great. “  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:35 pm
~ Location outside Mideel ( Yuffie ) ~

Yuffie slips through the jungle that sits around Mideel. Only needing her Shuriken for the few creatures that roam about. Not that many seem to pop up. As she walks over, it is the morning for them here. Most don't seem to care who she is and who is at the clinic. If she didn't know any better, she would say Sephiroth wasn't here. She then stops in her tracks when she sees Zack pop his head out to get a deep breath of the morning air. Its as if he hasn't aged a day. If Zack is there, Sephiroth is close-by.

This only means one thing... It is time to get Ninja sneaky!  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:28 pm
-Location mideel-
Merlin woke with a little bit of a headache He found the ships mess and got himself some coffee. He sat at a table looking rumpled in last night's clothes. He sipped the coffee with lots of cream and sugar, the caffeine and sugar was making his headache fade. "Oh man I can't believe he let me drink like that. Stupid celebratory moods."

---------
Sephiroth woke with a start when the food tray came in. He recalled a fleeting nightmare. There was fire, and screams , the heat was so real. He rubbed his eyes and suppressed a yawn. His stomach made an audible grumble. He hadn't eaten since...ever. He couldn't remember the last time he ate. He watched Zack. He realized he was waiting for someone else to touch the food first. It could be poisoned...gods what kind of person worried about that?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:01 pm

Cid wakes up and does his bathroom ritual where he decides if he will shave today or not. The coin flip is in favor of shaving. Cid gives the coin a disgusted look before giving a quick shave. He will still have a five o'clock shadow later. After the rest of it is done, he gets dressed and goes down to the galley for food. They are ready with some tea and food.

Cid is thinking about the possible targets. Lord, he is hoping is a false alarm or they are both sane.. or sane-ish. He really doesn't wanna face a crazed Sephiroth with only his crew and Merle. Merle was always gifted with magic, unlike him, but he doesn't know the kid's limits. Just unfair to expect too much from him out the gate.

But he knew both men when they were alive and sane. Zack, he met when the guy was only 2nd class. Hyper puppy of a kid. Yeah, Cid liked him. Then there was Sephiroth... a man he went on a few missions with. Good looking but a tad cold at first. Cid did get him to smile a few times. Not sure if it was a shame or a relief the crazed version didn't remember him...

Cid sits next to Merle, “ Good morning, sunshine! “ And he talks with his normal volume as he as sips his tea and eats. “ Welcome to Mideel! Well, more we're outside the Lil town of Mideel. “

Zack, “ Why are you waiting to eat? Oh.. sorry, I got distracted. I love mornings here. It smells so amazing and clean. “ Zack goes and eating a little bit eating to show Sephiroth its okay, “ The Doc and nurse are okay. See? “ He hands Sephiroth the plate he sampled and takes the other to eat. He stops, as he hears someone at the open window. So he grabs a pillow and throw it at the person “ I swear, manners have gone out the window. “

~ Location outside Mideel ( Yuffie ) ~

Yuffie sneaks over to the building. A few people give her the odd look but that's okay. They don't know better. She then peeks into the room. There is Sephiroth and Zack. Sephiroth with bandages... and both eating? Then Zack moves with the speed of a Soldier and nails her in the face with a pillow.

Yuffie, “ Gah. “ More wounded pride than actual being wounded.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:56 pm
Location Mideel
(Merlin)
Merlin winced at his loud brother "Shhhh. Loudness leads to migraines which leads to setting your ship on fire" He said in a joking tone .

"So whats the deal anything I should know before we head out?" he asked looking a little rumpled and grumpy but seemed eager to help. He got to his feet and started toward the ramp.
------

(Sephiroth)
He stopped his breakfast surprised and reflexively rolled to his feet and suddenly here was a large sword in his hand filling the room. The shock of this caused him to look at the sword. He realized Zack was not overly excited and looked at him with a questioning glance, one silver brow held aloft. "Friend of yours?" he asked. He stood tense ready to fight but no recognition showed on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:03 am

Cid snickers softy. He might be an a$$ but he knows when to dial it back. He also talks softer as even his level was agitating his head some. “ You know who Soldier was right? The men and women trained and modified by ShinRa to kick a$$. Most of the important ones are listed KIA. “

Cid takes some sips of his tea, “ There was a report that a dead one popped up in Mideel a month or two ago. His name is Zack Fair. Yesterday? Sephiroth popped up as well. Yuffie should be there by now, making sure no fights start breaking out or anything. My job is to go in and check to see if it's them.

Cid snorts, “ Zack is an okay kid. He isn't our worry. In the past, Sephiroth lost it, destroyed a whole town, came back from the dead a couple of times, and tried to become a god. Why me? Cause I met them both, I 'm the calmest when it comes to them both, and Reeve wants me to see if Sephiroth is still kookoo for godhood puffs. “ Cid says all this as calm as someone planning to check the mail.

Zack jumps back when the sword appears, “ Whoa... that is a cool trick! Oh, wait... you always could do that. Put the sword away, it'll freak out the natives.“ Rubs his head some, “ I think I know her but it been a while. At least she's cute. “ Playful smile he goes over to the window to look outside and at the cute girl dusting her butt off. “ So... who are you? “ Asking with a cocky cute smile.

Yuffie posses, “ I am the White rose of Wutai! Kisaragi, Yuffie! Don't you remember me at all? “ Giving a pout on the end.

Zack, “ Yeah, I do but you grow up some. You are a lot more pretty then I recall and it threw me off. “ Giving her a wink.

Yuffie starts to laugh some, “ You are without a doubt, my Zack! “ She then looks worried, “ But why are you with him? Why is he back too? “

Zack, “ Why am I back? He is one of my good friends and I protect my friends. “ gestures for her to come closer, “ Listen, I'm going to trust you. We both don't have all our memories. Is it dangerous? No more then I am as we're both First class. We don't want trouble. This is just where we both ended up... “ Giving a pleading look, “ Please, Yuffie .. I don't wanna be a lab rat again. “

Yuffie,“It's okay. I'm just here to keep an eye on things, not start a fight. As long as you two play nice, I'll keep the locals playing nicely, too. “

Zack pulls away from the window and turns back to Sephiroth, “ Wow she grew up very cute... “

~ Location Mideel (Yuffie) ~

Yuffie could hear some of what is said inside quite easy. Getting caught is very embarrassing, even if Zack has the speed of a Soldier. So she dusts the dirt off herself. Zack looking at her with that cute and cocky way of his. It is also friendly so a good sign..

Yuffie posses, “ I am the White rose of Wutai! Kisaragi, Yuffie! Don't you remember me at all? “ Giving a pout on the end.

Zack, “ Yeah, I do but you grow up some. You are a lot more pretty then I recall and it threw me off. “ Giving her a wink.

Yuffie starts to laugh some, “ You are without a doubt, my Zack! “ She then looks worried, “ But why are you with him? Why is he back too?

Zack, “ Why am I back? He is one of my good friends and I protect my friends. “ gestures for her to come closer, “ Listen, I'm going to trust you. We both don't have all our memories. Is it dangerous? No more then I am as we're both First class. We don't want trouble. This is just where we both ended up... “ Giving a pleading look, “ Please, Yuffie .. I don't wanna be a lab rat again. “

Yuffie is torn. She would love to kick Sephiroth's a** but.. if he has no memory that wouldn't be honorable white rose story material. Plus, Zack still has that puppy thing... and it's not her job to confront them, “It's okay. I'm just here to keep an eye on things, not start a fight. As long as you two play nice, I'll keep the locals playing nicely, too. “ She will kick Sephiroth's butt if he us controlling or using Zack.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:59 am
-Location Mideel-
(Merlin)
"Oh I know of Soldier,I ended up in the army after I left home. Recruited into something called the Materia corps. Turns out it was a project to see who had an aptitude for it. I saw all the stuff they sent us about Sephiroth he was supposed to be some big hero until he was killed." He sighed "I hope hes not I heard he kind of a badass. I wouldn't want to fight him but I will if we need to." Merle snorted "godhood puffs."
--------
(Sephiroth)
Sephiroth dropped the sword and it vanished before it hit the ground. He picked up the sheet and tied it around his waist for modesty. Sephiroth just stood there watching the interaction. "how theatrical." He commented. When Zack said lab rat Sephiroth froze standing completely still barely even breathing as some memories came. He remembered being in a lab, needles and tests.
"I would prefer not to be a lab rat as well." He sat back on the bed. "I remember a lab too.." he said quietly to Zack.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:43 am
~ Location Mideel ( Cid) ~

Cid gives a bit of a smirk, “ I've been around Cloud too much. His dork rubbed off. He's a tad shorter than me and got spiky hair. You might like 'em... “ he gets serious and adds, “ I also hope we don't need to fight him. I kinda liked Sephiroth before he lost it.. hell, even shared a beer with him. Never told the others this. It didn't matter cause.. the man we faced in the crater wasn't the Sephiroth I knew. “

Cid, “ The materia corp. eh? The few materia I handled well were the Bahamut. “ Then again Cid did have a knack for handling dragons. What worries him is the lack of files on the materia corps and whatever was done to Merle. There could be more experiments like this that Hojo Hide. Hell, Hojo hid Deepground.

So, Cid finishes his food, “It's just you and me going in. let me know when you're ready. Just know we're going to need to walk there. “ Cid pushes his tray back, " By the way, glad to found ya. It always ate at me that you disappeared like that. " Merle was the only blood relation he had left. Both parents died together in an accident.

Zack sits down on the bed with Sephiroth. He also has his memories of being in a lab. Nit all of them as a lot were hazy. The few clear ones were... unpleasant. “ I spent four years in a lab. Trapped in mako chambers. If I was a better hero.. a better friend, I may not have ended up there. “ The blond who was trapped with him... he hopes Cloud is okay.

Zack, “ I don't know all you are going to recall but I was warned you are going to have a lot of bad memories. Just know you don't need to be controlled or defined by your past You can learn and overcome to become a better man. “ The brunette soldier puts an arm around his friend. “ I'll be here to back you up. “

~ Location Mideel (Yuffie) ~

Yuffie takes to the roof of the clinic and finds a spot where she can keep an eye on everything. She thinks she can see the Shera in the distance, which means Cid will be here soon enough, depending on how drunk the old man got.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:19 pm
~Location Mideel~
Merlin nods "Sounds like a funny guy." He said and pulled his coat on. "ooh I never experimented with Summon materia.

" I will have to add that to the list of experiments I wanted to try." He checked his pockets and pulled out a flask to try a little hair of the dog. "I am ready."

He looked a bit sad "I had to run I always meant to write but home just reminded me of mom too much." He pinched the bridge of his nose embarrassed he never did write "after a few months it was all work then a few months later it was all labs and fighting monsters for tests." He reached out a punched Cid's shoulder lightly "Let's stop exploring our feminine side and get going " he smiled weakly.
------
Sephiroth nodded "I can't promise anything I do not know myself. I don't want the past to define me...It is a dull ache I think maybe it is a bit psychological, the amnesia. I try and remember things and it is just dread and unease.Except what slips through and not a lot of that has been pleasant. I want to not scare people." He said.

He looked seriously at Zack. "One more thing, can you find me some pants?" he asked quite serious. his old ones had been full of holes when he had arrived and that is before the doc had to cut them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:11 am
~ Location Junon ~

( Cid)

Cid lights a cigarette up as soon as he gets off the airship. Then offers Merlin one as well. He also has Venus Gospel with him. Its no secret that Cid loves spears and big guns. Venus Gospel though is special in its own right. He then starts to march towards the new Mideel location.

He stays quiet as they walk through the jungle. They are not alone for long. Four creatures try to surround them. They are bug-like creatures with sickle-like arms and tails that end with a sharp point. The locals call them headhunters. They are tough enemies known for stabbing with their tail and slicing with their sickle style forearms. Cid doesn't seem too surprised or confused by these as he fought them before. He will take on two of them.

During the battle, a 5gth will appear. It is larger and instead of being green like the others, it will be shades of purple and have a poison effect on its attacks if it hits. Cid will actually be surprised to see that one.

~

(Yuffie + Zack)

Zack gives a thumbs up, “ I'll do my best. “ He exists the building and calla up to Yuffie. “ I'm counting on you, Princess. “

Yuffie gives a thumbs up, “ Gotcha. “ As she is sitting ontop of the building with an apple she is cutting up into pieces.

Zack goes to a local shop and gets some clothing he knows will fit Sephiroth. Not the things he recalls the man wearing but the local style. A light, soft brown colored pant that can be tied around the knees or hang around the ankles. Light color shirts. Some underwear. He chooses a shirt that will help bring out the color of Sephiroth's eyes.

When he returns he waves again to Yuffie, who just finished her apple and seems to be looking for someone. She though says, “ All is clear. Just waiting for Cid to show up. “

Zack thinks he knows who Cid is.. oh wait. Yeah. “ Blond pilot, right? “

Yuffie, “ Yep! “ Is all she adds.

Zack goes back inside and hands Sephiroth the new clothes, “ They don't sell black here. “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:23 pm
~Location Mideel~
Merlin accepted the offered cigarette, he lit it with a small fire spell, Like whenever he used magic his skin turned a black color, not like a darker skin toned human actual black like ink was spreading under his skin.
It retreated quickly but this was a side effect of whatever Hojo did to him. Merlin was a little freaked out . He hated giant bugs. He picked up a stick nearly as tall as he was. He remembered playing with Cid as kids having staff fights.

When the first bug flew at him he smacked it as hard as he could with his improvised staff, he wished he hadn't forgotten his staff back at his apartment in Junon. The bug went down its exoskeleton cracked open.

His skin turned completely black all over his whole body, his Mako eyes seemed to glow even brighter. He sent a bolt spell at the fallen but and the other one still up. The lightning made a deafening crack as the bolts hit the two normal bugs, Cid would probably know it was the equivalent of a Bolt 2. His two bugs were left as steaming husks. When the new one showed up he made a little unmanly squeak of disgust and surprise
"Holy F#^%< that one looks bad.." he waited for Cid to attack it.

----

Sephiroth waited. After five minutes he found himself being bored. with breakfast and his altered physiology he was filled with energy. He spent his time doing push ups and sit ups . When Zack he couldn't help but make a face at the color. He preferred darker colors.

"Thank you, Zack." He said sincerely he may not have cared for the color but appreciated the gift. He bathed himself in the sink before dressing himself in the new outfit.
"Is this Cid trustworthy? I would rater not tell everyone the state of my memory."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:18 pm
~ Location Junon ~

( Cid)

Cid doesn't stare when his brother's skin turns black. Heck, he saw Vincent turn into chaos, so Merlin doesn't scare him. It worries him some, wondering if it hurts when that happens.

Cid Highwind doesn't care for bugs but he isn't really bothered by them. He just views it as needing a bigger shoe to step on them. Esp these damn things. He is good at dodging and stabbing.. Two of them try to attack him at once, he does a swift spin, slapping both away, then focusing to stab one and kick the other before a swift stab. The spear goes through their shell like a hot knife through butter.

Then the fifth bug arrives. Hearing Merlin, he actually rolls his eyes before putting himself between the bug and his brother. It is faster than others. Cid has enough speed to parry. Just not expecting it from a bug. It actually manages to cut his cigarette in ½. The Chief manages to get an opening and stabs it through the eye. He also cuts the end of the tail off and one of the sickle-like arms.

Cid, “ *&^% That's new... let's get going. “ Taking the appendages for the doctor to examining them for any new poisons. Heading towards Mideel as if the fight hasn't happened.

~

( Zack)

Zack sits down and checks his sword out, “ Cid Highwind? He can be pretty trustworthy if we can get him on our side. What I recall, he follows his heart, not a company or aside. It also means we need to be honest with him. He will, in turn, be honest with us and even help us out if something comes up... “ Zack suppresses a sigh as he knows there will be many who will want their pound of flesh.

Zack is satisfied with his sword. He knows he used to have a neater, more heavy blade but... it was lost to him. A gift to someone, as he lay bleeding in the rain and mud. A memory he doesn't like to think about. “ I'm sure you'll remember him when he gets here. “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:29 pm
~location Mideel~

Merlin was glad when the last bug was killed. He hated bugs with a passion and spiders would have him fleeing in terror.
"Sorry, I just hate bugs man, give me any other kind of monster and I will fight all day." He caught his breath the fight and magic took something out of him. "Man I am hungry...were gonna need to find some second breakfast in town." The energy for the magic came from him. His skin slowly faded back to its pale color. his face betrayed the fact that is was uncomfortable for him.
He followed his brother keeping a weary eye out for anything else.

---

Sephiroth overcome with reflexive training reached out and checked Zack's sword , with the air of a commander inspecting his troops gear. He nodded satisfied "Sorry, I don't know why I did that." He shook his head it was weird not knowing yourself.

He listened intently to Zack talking about their coming visitor. " I suppose you know better" He said his tone saying he wasn't happy but would follow his lead. There was a reflexive part of him that hated to show any weakness.  
Final Fantasy VII

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff