Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:18 pm
Sephiroth stepped into the bathroom to get his emotions under control, he washed his face and stepped out looking calm his face no longer betraying his inner turmoil. "Hm. We need to make sure the locals avoid the surrounding area. We don't need any deaths." He said.

------
Merlin grinned at his brother. He smacked him on the back "You better not live that long , how am I supposed to collect on the life insurance?"

He frowned at the mentioned of the bugs. Flames started to flicker and dance around his finger tips " I say we burn the whole area with fire its the only way to be sure." He said only half joking, he wouldn't hurt innocent wildlife but he hated bugs a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:04 pm
~ Mideel ~

Cid snorts, “ Its okay Merle.. They are just huge, killer bugs. Oh and Shera would wrestle ya for it my life insurance. She might be my ex- but she ain't no whimp. Keeps a gun or two under her coats. “ Shera is a crack shot.

Yuffie pops up at the window, having to stand on a chair to lean out some , “ Shera dumped you? So what ya do to make her that angry

Cid growls, “ IT was mutual, ya damn bratt. “ Well, Cid doesn't even know himself if it's a sore subject only because a Highwind didn't divorce. hile he did care for her, he wasn't missing any sleep either. Secretly, he even felt some relief over it.

Yuffie does though care some, “ Sorry it didn't work out. “ And gets a grunt from Cid. So focuses on her new favorite. “ So... I'm guessing, Merlin hates bugs? “ Gives a playful flirt at the tall man, “ Have no fear for the White Rose of Wutai will protect you from them. “

Zack snickers as quietly as he can. This will be good! He also likes the sight of her leaning out the window a little because her feet are on a chair to do so and her butt is a little in the air. It is a cute butt. He likes all sorts of butts. Even … His head hurts a little as a memory tries to come out. The owner of the butt was someone he wishes he could recall.

Zack, “ So when do we should leave? Bugs do come out more at night but... not all of us do well in the dark. What do you think, Sephiroth? “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:33 pm
~Mideel~

Sephiroth looked out the window. Let's Go first thing in the morning. Whoever can get a message tot he people tell them to stay inside tonight wand wait to hear from us tomorrow before going into the jungle." He sat back on the bed. "we will wait for the Doctors report on how bad the poison is and whether or not the standard antidotes will work." He said all this in a commanding tone that was expected to be obeyed. "Everyone obtain lodging and me here at 0600."
---

Merlin laughed at his brothers joke, he didn't know what to say he worried the failed relationship bothered him more than he was letting on. He smiled "Oh hell yes I hate bugs that's why I burnt hem to a crisp, But I mean I wont say no to a pretty body guard...care to keep me safe while you show me where I can rent a room for the night?"He wanted some more time to talk to her. "Oh I know...How about I get your number So I can call you when I need protection?" He was a little red from feeling shy, he didn't normally straight up ask for a girl's number.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:11 pm
~ Mideel ~

Zack salutes Sephiroth at the command. “ Yes, sir. “ For him, this was not a new thing but something he missed hearing for a very long time.

Cid takes the order with a simple nod. “ Sounds like a plan to me. “ Then Cid has a wtf look on his face when he looks at Merle. So Yuffie missed it as she giggles and says, “ She can do both. “ easily seems to come out the window and lands on her feet like a ninja would. She gives her number, not caring if Cid approves or not.

Cid only says, “ Try not to break my dorky younger brother. “ But he ain't gonna get involved in other people's love lives.

The doctor comes into the room where Sephiroth and Zack are, “ I have a report on that poison. It is highly toxic. It would take two doses of antidote for a young healthy person. Would kill a small child or the elderly. I am working on making a special antidote but it will take a while. “

Cid, “ Gotcha, Doc. See ya later, boys. “ Then elbows Merle” You both get us rooms them. I'm gonna go warn the locals. “ He goes off to start warning the locals about being inside tonight.

Yuffie's eyes widen in shock, “ Wow... we better stock up on antidote. “ She takes Merlin's hand and pulls him towards the Inn, “ First the rooms and then we get supplies. Don't worry, WRO gives us funds for this. “

Zack after they left just smiles and goes, “ I like them. “ Not just because of butts. It is a bit worrisome to know the bugs have such a harsh poison. He though is a Soldier and fighting is what he does best. He lays on the bed so his head hangs off and he can see Sephiroth upside down, “ You look good at this angle, too. “ In a bit of a playful mood.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:25 pm
Sephiroth got to his feet. He smirked slightly at Cid's look, He wondered if he had any siblings. He could not remember any. "I see. Thank you Doctor, For everything.' He said and shook the man's hand."Remember 0600." he said as the others all left. He sat back down. "They are interesting" He said agreeing that he liked them too. He watched Zack "I see. Thank you." He sat in the Chair. "Hopefully we can find the nest and destroy them easily." He said to fill the silence
Merlin added Yuffie's number into his phone , he cant believe that worked."Cid! " he gave an exasperated look. He hadn't even tried to flirt in a log time.
"great yeah you go warn them and we get rooms and antidote!" He was happy to let Yuffie lead him off. "Sorry for Cid , well hell you know him better than I do lately , Hes a jerk, heh."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:53 pm
~ Mideel ~

The doctor goes into his small but useful lab to focus on an antidote.

Zack doesn't move from his spot but puts his hands up in the air, “ I seen the parts so have an idea what the bugs were.. they have two main attacks. Front limbs are like scythe weapons. Curved blades... they are good for slicing. The tail is spiked and used for stabbing. I fought some while I was here. The normal ones are easy for me to take out. This is an island but there are rocky areas nearby. They will have their nests there. Never go into the nests as most seem to ignore people.. something is setting them off crazy. “

Zack puts his hands on his stomach, mako eyes wide as he finds awkward Sephiroth rather amusing. “ I remember the first time we had to share a tent.... you were just as awkward as you are now. I was nervous... so nervous I kept Doing squats and annoying you.. and then you decide to sit on me. “ His smile though far more playful.

~

Yuffie gives Cid the raspberry then focuses on Merle, “ He's a jerk sometimes but he's like that with everyone. I would worry he was sick if he acted any nicer. At the beginning, he was a huge jerk and kept to himself. Then he started to make friends with the weirdest of the group.. and well after Aerith died, we all started to act less like jerks. “

Yuffie takes him inside the inn and asks for three rooms anyway as she likes Merle but they just met. Though she does get some naughty ideas with him. Think of all the things they could .. borrow.. and other more adult ideas.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:20 pm
~Mideel ~
Sephiroth nodded "I am sure we can take them out easily, for us.We can then investigate what is making them more aggressive " He didn't take his eyes off of Zack. Sephiroth got a flash of memory " I remember you ended up Sitting on me." He said and reached over pulling Zack up onto the chair with him. "I may have forgotten though I think I need my memory refreshed. " He said before he kissed Zack.
---
Merlin "Yeah whenever he was nice to me growing up I alwys wondered what of mine he broke" He smiled "Hes a great brother though always looked out for me." He frowned in though "So you have family?" He wondered what she was thinking about to make that face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:56 pm
~ Mideel ~

Zack has no problem getting pulled over and settles down, straddling and not worried about who might hear or come see it. His own lips return the kissing. This was an island and about this time, people were taking naps or fishing... so he's not worried. But .. this is a clinic. Before their clothes start to come off, Zack stops the kissing before his brains get too lost, “ Wanna come to my place? I have a nice little home and people leave me alone there. “

~

Yuffie just says, “ Oh Nothing too bad. “ When asked about family, “ Oh yeah. I have an older brother who went into the Turks.. but because of how things went with ShinRa after the war, it was part of the agreement made for peace. They got some of our best materia and a few of our best warriors. He had to give up his name when he became a Turk. “

Yuffie gives Merle his keys, “ My mom died when I was small. So it was just me and dad... and he is too old fashioned. Yuffie... Is it just you and Cid in your family? “

~

Cid has some kids to help him spread the word among the kids. He doesn't trust the adults to tell the kids. He then takes a break to light a smoke. He loves to have a smoke in a place like this. So damn relaxing....  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:16 am
Sephiroth nodded and got to his feet deciding leaving the clinic would be a good idea. "Yes probably a wise move." He let Zack lead him home. He doesn't remember anyone else from before but he wondered briefly about his past relationships. He felt like there wasn't many.
---

Merlin accepted his key.."Yeah that war was so dumb. I am glad Shin-Ra fell." He made a sad face. "our parents passes in an accident . I understand how much it sucks. Yeah just me and Cid. Not much special really just grew up a couple of country boys and I moved and wanted to forget my old life..Dad was a jerk." He unlocked his room door. "well this is me. I will see you in the morning when we get to go attack giant bugs..yay." he said unenthusiastically but he was willing to go and held even if he did find them disgusting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:53 am
~ Mideel ~

Zack leads Sephiroth back to his little place. It is a small but nice home. “I was allowed to stay here, as long as I played local defender. “ The place is not perfectly clean. There are dishes from a meal before Zack ran into Sephiroth. There is a den, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom. There is also a clear lack of anyone else being in here. Zack has been alone during his wait.

Soldier are strong and have a tough endurance. They also have to be very careful when interacting with someone not enhanced. There is a chance they could accidentally break something in the heat of a moment. Even if Zack can't recall this, part of him instinctively knows. Besides, there was no one he really wanted to be close to here. Maybe flirt but that's where it ended.

Zack turns to face Sephiroth. His smile is welcoming and he wants Sephiroth. Not just because he doesn't need to be safe. His Sephiroth was back. It helps Zack can be a bottom and a top. Zack just pulls him in and shows his feelings the best way he can. With his lips and body... and he lets Sephiroth top. Unless Sephiroth objects, share his bed till both are content and asleep.
~

Yuffie made sure they got all their needed supplies, some antidotes( they can get several because the bottles are small), plus some extra protein bars for Merlin. The bars were put on the list by Cid. Lucky an antidote isn't a large bottle. She did enjoy being around Merlin. He is just such a tall dork. Plus, he bumps his head on the low doorways. Despite being a dork, he has a lot of heart like his brother.

There is an awkwardness as they stand in the hall. She likes Merlin and is tempted to kiss him. As she is about to get on her toes to try... Cid comes over. It interrupts the moment by accident.

Cid, “ Hey got a key for me? “ The blond is clearly in a better mood. He looks at them both and senses he interrupted something. Gives an honest, apologetic.“ Whoa.. Sorry, kids.”

Yuffie just hands Cid his key and blows Merlin a kiss before ducking quickly into her room. More fleeing any teasing Cid might give her. Also to go to bed, though she takes some time to check her phone for messages and letting it charge while she sleeps.

Cid considers teasing them in the morning. He just wants to sleep... So he just gives Merlin a silent thumbs-up before going into his room to do so. He will just have a quick shower, before falling into bed. Sleep comes quickly to him, as it always does.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:45 pm
(Sephiroth)
Sephiroth happily spends the night with Zack exploring his new budding feelings.He felt venerable and scared of what he was feeling but by the end he collapsed next to Zack feeling nothing but affection.
The next morning Sephiroth woke early and got himself cleaned up and stepped outside to watch the sunrise. He felt a deep excitement at the thought of fighting today. He stretched and exercised to warm up all in all his time back had left him feeling more content.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Merlin)
Merlin was honestly shocked she seemed like she was going for a goodnight kIss he was all for it until Cid interrupted. He laughed at the absurdity of the situation. He then stood in the hallway alone for a moment and shook his head and laughed before he headed into his room with Cid. He collapsed across one of the two beds and passed out.
The next morning Merlin awoke slowly his eyes opened to see a vampire in the shadows "F&*^ VAMPIRE" He screamed and rolled behind the bed for cover. He started charging up a fire spell.
-------------------
(Vincent)
Vincent stood quietly in the room waiting for Cid to awake. He didn't know who the tall one in the other bed was but he looked vaguely familiar. He watched at the new man woke up and screamed. Vincent looked around for the supposed Vampire. He figured the man must be having a nightmare.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:55 pm
( Mideel )

Zack woke up as Sephiroth went to clean up. To get himself motivated, Zack did some squats. It was his quirk and a rather harmless one. Then he went into the bathroom afterward to clean up.. and, as Sephiroth was enjoying the early morning sunrise, makes a quick egg breakfast for them. Feeling quite content and eager to kick butt.

~

Cid was laying ontop his sheets, face down. He was sleeping quite well, till Merlin freaked out, making him jolt awake. Looking around confused he spots Vincent so throws a pillow at Merlin. “ That's Vincent, you retard! “ lays back down on his bed.

Yuffie heard the yell and came charging into the room in her cute pjs, “ Ha! Oh... Hey, Vincent. Are you watching Cid sleep again? “ Says something in Wutain that translates: This is why people think you're weird. She heads back to her room.

Cid, “ &*^%#... I'm awake now. “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:03 pm
Sephiroth ate breakfast with the speed of a military man. Afterwords his closed his eyes and focused on his sword and suddenly he was holding masamune again.
"Ready for the hunt?" he asked Zack.
----
Merlin poked his head up"You know him?"he got to his feet and saw Yuffie talking to the strange man. "Oh sorry." he said to Vincent.
----
VIncent had no reaction to Merlin's freak out. He turned to Yuffie and nodded in agreement to her statement. "Cid , glad you are awake.I have to talk to you about something later. What are you doing out here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:35 am
~ Mideel ~

Zack also eats with the style of a military man. Some habits are ingrained. Zack even smiles a little as Masamune seems to know to come back to her master.

He has to go get his sword, as it doesn't come to his call. Not even.. oh yes, not even Buster Sword did that. As much as he loved Buster sword, he was looking for something new to go with his new chance at life. For now, the blade he got here will do.

Zack gives a bright smile, “ I was born ready. “
~

Yuffie decides she might as well get ready and uses the bathroom in her room. It is rather sweet to have a room to herself. As she changes into more suitable clothing, Yuffie hopes they have enough time to get some food. She does

~

Cid gestures at the tall dork, “ Vincent... meet my brother, Merlin. Merle recently joined my crew. Don't mind Vincent, too much, baby brother. Vincent's an Ex-Turk and I have yet to meet a Turk who wasn't weird.” Cid has met quite a few Turks. “ Vince is also the guy who killed Hojo. “ As Vincent was the one to give the lethal blow to the mutated slime-ball.

Cid gets dressed, as he already had a shower the night before. “ I'm here cause two people came back from the dead: Zack Fair and Sephiroth. I was sent to check them out because I actually knew them before things went down in Nibelheim. Don't worry... Both men are sane and have amnesia, but their memories are coming back. I had the displeasure of updating them. They both seemed to take the news. ”

Cid doesn't really need to do much to dress. He is wearing far less clothing then he did when Vincent met him. His layer of clothes will change when it gets to winter. Cid is also not shy about changing in front of other men. Most military pilots are like that. ” We also are going on a bug hunt. The local bugs are mutating. Seen one with some new nasty venom... You're welcome to come along. “ His idea of brushing his hair is running his fingers through his short, unruly blond hair and putting on his goggles. It seems to actually work. He is going to need to brush his teeth but will let Merlin do his business first before going in.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
Final Fantasy VII

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash