Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:28 pm
Sephiroth headed for the door with his long blade in hand. He wished he had clothes more appropriate to this mission but beggars could not be choosers.
"Let us go meet the others." he said and headed for the Inn.
--
Merlin shook his head and held a hand to his chest "give me a friggin heart attack. Hi Vincent." He said grumpily. He headed into the bathroom to get cleaned up and shave. He ignored Cid and Vincent while he dressed. He headed out of the door muttering under his breath about scary people and surprises.
--
Vincent nodded at Merle by way of a greeting. He froze for a breif second hearing Sephiroth was back. "I had heard rumors but I figured it was the usual case of mistaken identity." He checked his pistol and nodded " I will come along on the bug hunt." He frowned. "So has he shown any signs of..regression?" he meant was Sephiroth in danger of going crazy again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:14 pm
~ Mideel ~

Zack follows out the door with his sword snapped in place. Once outside, he takes lead, only because he knows where to go, and heads to straight to where the inn is. There is not a lot of light, as there isn't too much tech here. But for two Soldiers, they don't really need too much light. The stars before the dawn are the best scene still overhead with only a few clouds overhead.
~

Yuffie is about ready and comes down to the front where the owner of the inn has made them some breakfast sandwiches. So she takes her and starts to eat it as she waits.
~

Cid shrugs, “ I talked to him yesterday, but I haven't seen any... It's like he's the Sephiroth I used ta know before the space program started.” Cid pulls out a cigarette but fidgets it with it, “ I had a vision from Aerith and she asked me to help him. “ Admitting to seeing or hearing her is actually a big deal for Cid. The chief doesn't normally admit to talking with dead people. “ I couldn't say no to Sweat Pea. “ He's half tempted to yell at Merlin to get his princess a$$ moving. Instead, he puts his cigarette back unsmoked. He knows Vincent will notice this and shrugs, “ I'm trying ta cut back. “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 1:53 pm
Sephiroth followed Zack keeping his eyes open, The very few people in the streets who saw Sephiroth with a sword ran into their homes and locked their doors.
"I have a bad reputation I guess or are they always this skittish?" he asked.
---
Merle headed from the room quickly to get away from the vampy looking freaky guy. He found Yuffie and hurried over trying to to appear too eager to hang out with her again. "Hi,oh groovy breakfast!" he leaned his staff against the wall and took a sandwich in each hand. He sat on the edge of the table. "So been in many fights?" he asked around mouthfuls of food. for all his pigging out he was very thin the magic used up all the energy the food gave him usually
----
.Vincent looked thoughtful and nodded slowly he tried to smother the deep spark of hope for the general. He never talked to Lucrecia about it but he always wondered who the man's father was, official record was Hojo but she had been carrying on with the ex Turk. " I hope shes right. I hear her too sometimes." The worry and emotion was subtly hinted on the man's face , only someone who knew him very well could see it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:25 pm
~ Mideel ~

Cid goes into the bathroom long enough to brush his teeth, replace the white strip on the left side of his brow, and do some business. Cid comes out of the bathroom and hesitates. His hands are not in the gloves yet, so his left hand is without the wedding ring. Cid knows Vincent will have spotted that by now, as Vincent's observation skills are scary good.

Cid, “ Oh yeah... I haven't told a lot of people this, but me and Shera got divorced. It was mutual.. We both wanted different things in life and... “ He trails off not going into it. Cid is clearly not happy about the divorce, but he really doesn't want to go into it past what he stated. “ Anyway, we got bugs to kill right? Let's go. “ Puts his gloves back on and grabs his spear.
~

Yuffie snorts, “ Well, yeah. I've been fighting since I was eleven years old! Nothing as serious as when I joined up with Cloud, aside from the normal stuff like monsters and slime-balls. I was more a material hunter and on my own. Then I decided to help the gang with fighting against ShinRa and Sephiroth. “ Yuffie sits back, “ It was crazy back then. We went everywhere. The weirdest was the temple of the ancients. Even Cid looked at it and noped right back outside. “
~

Zack starts to laugh a little as they are walking. “ I think you do. You also carry a long sword... and you got that I'm a badass aura. “ Zack though was blessed with a more puppy dog aura. He doesn't really point out that trying to destroy the world to become a god will give someone a bad rep. That's if a lot of people know. In this case, he thinks Sephiroth's intimidation factor would be enough to scare people. As he enters the Inn, he waves to Yuffie and Merlin. Notes that Cid is not there yet. Heard something about Cid noping out of somewhere.

Zack, " So are we ready? Where'a Cid? "

Yuffie, “ Yep! Oh, Cid's coming. I think he's updating another friend of ours named Vincent. Most likely Vince will join us. “ Then she looks at Sephiroth with a thoughtful look, “ Ya know... you and Vincent kinda look similar, except he has a vampire thing going for him, but don't tell him I said that. “

Zack just arches an eyebrow, “ Ooookay. “  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winter Knight Dresden
Captain

Headstrong Investigator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:04 pm
Vincent frowned hearing the bad news. He though Shera was good for Cid but sometimes life just doesn't work out. HE made no comment since Cid didn't want to talk about it . "After this the drinks are on me. We can drink until we can't remember the past." He said He made a show of dusting Cid off and looking like he was checking him over to see if he was ready, in reality he was trying to steal Cid's lighter because his old friend didn't need to smoke.
"Let's go kill some bugs." He moved to the door grabbing a rifle he had set there the night before when he came in silently.
----
Merle laughed "Cid noping out of somewhere? You sure?" he just kind of idolized his big brother and couldn't imagine him being scared. "he was always the rational one in the family, the scientist." He stacked his empty plates up. "I always did want to learn about the ancients...seemed fascinating."
----
Sephiroth ignored the frighted villagers and kept walking. "oh..I do not meant to be scary " He said and for a brief instant his face showed sheepish embarrassment, a very foreign and weird expression for the ex-general.He followed Zack inside keeping quiet. The name Vincent rang no bells for him. When Yuffie mentioned they looked similar he just gave a questioning look to Zack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:02 pm
Cid does not notice his lighter being stolen. It is a slightly battered lighter and very durable. Cid keeps it in a safe pocket and, despite looking like silvery, is made of mithril. Cid more than once claimed its a lucky lighter but Cid also says that about his googles and a couple of pairs of underwear. He also doesn't mind Vincent touching him. Though if he knew, he would still be steamed.

Cid perks at the idea of having many beers after this mission finished, “ Yeah, I could go for that! “ Cid grabs his spear and gives Vincent an honest, happy grin, before following him out to join the others.

~

Yuffie is curious if Zack has ever met Vincent. If the stories are true, Zack was in the same mansion Vincent slept in. Though she also had questions about why Vincent wasn't awakened during the whole incident. She has yet to ask Vincent. The tall gunman is a very private person.

Zack has to think a bit. His brow furrows a bit while he does. He knows he was told the name by Aerith but that is it. He shrugs using both hands in gesture, “ Vincent? Not personally. I think Aerith told me something about him. In the lifestream, she liked telling me things about her journey. She is very fond of the whole group. Sadly, coming back really does a number on your memory. There are things we are not meant to remember from being on the other side. “

Cid is still following Vincent, as they come into the room with Vincent and sees two remaining sandwiches. So he grabs one for himself and starts just eating it in large bites, swallowing what food is in hos mouth before talking, “ We ready? Great! “ He seems wide awake. “ This is Vincent. Vincent... you know Sephiroth there. Oh and that is Zack. He's a Good kid. “

Zack looks at Vincent with a head tilt. " Nice to finally meet you! " The similarity is there. He though thinks this is not the time for such questions. “ Lets all just focus on the mission right now. It's better if I lead this and I know where we might find the nest. I don't suggest any of us smoke or do anything that will give off a strong smell. “

Cid shrugs as he manages to eat the sandwich with the skill of a pilot used to eating on the run and makes a noise to show he already knew that. “ No sh*t. I can control my habits. "

Yuffie has her doubts, “ If you say so, old man. “ A teasing manner as she likes to poke the bear. He waves a fist at her but there is no fire in his gesture.  

AirAce
Vice Captain

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
Final Fantasy VII

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash