Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🍃 || Hokage's Office... of MURDER Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:48 pm
Nestled quietly in her home office of Konohagakure, sits the Hokage quietly flipping through papers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:49 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        Lahlil sat still in her chair, refraining from her usual antsy swiveling while she waited from her charge to arrive. It was only a minute or so due past when they were meant to arrive but Lahlil couldn't help but feel in an action driven mood. It seemed as though she'd have to settle for flipping through the reports again.. Eyes absorbing what information was on the page Lahlil couldn't help but feel a tad bit pf pride swelling within her, like a mother seeing their child take their very first steps. Only Lahlil's plans would end up including something with blood, a lot more blood.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_

_

_

_

_

Technique(s) Active:

_

_

_

Upkeep(s) Active:

_

_

_

Passive(s) Effects:

_Blood Magic | The user's ninjutsu are able to be converted into blood that assumes the same size and shape as the ninjutsu used to create it. If the ninjutsu had an effect such as burning, burns, paralysis, etc, that effect is still in effect as the blood acts in a similar fashion to the original technique. After being cast, this blood remains active upon the battlefield. In addition, the sight of blood in such masses causes tiered mental stress based on technique rank for three posts unless kai is used. Additionally, the user's blood pool is increased by 10 per body rank, allowing them to utilize their stored blood more efficiently.

_Parlor Tricks | Lahlil has become so mastered at the use of fuuninjutsu that whenever she casts a use of flying thunder god or the fuunin specific shuushin, she may leave behind or have placed at her transported location, a fuunin seal from the another ability placed automatically. This essentially changes the casting location for the paired ability while still consuming an activation and chakra. To be clear this PA makes it so that as long as she has the activation and resources to do so, Lahlil can simultaneously cast another fuunin with flying thunder god or the fuunin shuushin.

_Shared Information | All information, sensory or otherwise, gathered by anyone who is a part of the telepathic network is shared with the group, not just the Yamanaka. This does require the Sensing Transmission technique from below. Additionally, the user is granted a passive field around themselves that offers that minor sensory capabilities ( limited to sensing the origin point of incoming jutsu ) but can ultimately upgraded if of the Infinite Perception discipline. This field is limited to five feet per body rank.

_Corrupted Life-force | The user's blood has been tainted by the clan's cursed lineage. Their blood has a diseased nature, applying tiered disease upon entering the target's system depending on the user's body rank. A ranked amount of chakra can be applied to the user's blood to make it acidic and cause an equal amount of damage depending on the amount of chakra applied.

_✧ Peerless Summoner | You are more specialized in summoning and sealing than sensory. You are allowed to have a mirrored amount of your total ninjutsu slots granted by this class exclusively reserved for sealing. In addition, all sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. Finally, if you are able to summon any contract summon regardless of a bloodline connection of a signed user of a summoning contract you are able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature starting at 50 for D-Rank and ending with 250 for the boss summon, or 300 if a mythical summon is contracted. The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu. Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions.

____Somnifarious Sight | Latent vampiric powers from the Bat Lord have manifested inside Lahlil despite his death. As such Lahlil has found herself now able to replace the use of handseals with subtle eye movement. This still takes the same amount of time to perform as normal handseals.

____Battlefield Presence | The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no activation for that specific instance of kai.

____Infinite Perception | Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.

____✧ Scholar – Scholar | You may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. 

____Keep Silent | During a post where a smoke related technique was utilized, the user is able to remove all hints of their presence, including physical form, sound and smell. This effectively removes their presence from even sensory class ninja and dojutsu

____Shadow Sealing | Nara shadow techniques that make contact with an enemy may apply seals as if Lahlil had made direct contact herself.

____Strong Minds, Strong Hearts! | The Yamanaka's mental presence is able to greatly domineer others into submission. After successfully mind switching with the target, this mental presence lingers and will afflict the Mental Stress status equal in power and duration, to the Yamanaka's body rank ( D = Tier 1, C = Tier 2, B - A = Tier 3, S - S+ = Tier 4 ). This effect lasts for one post baseline but is increased by one for every other rank starting C rank Body, leading to a four post duration at S+.

____Crimson Swordsman | The clansman is adept at using bladed weapons and excels at slashing foes asunder. Injuries sustained by bladed weapons of the user bleed for an additional post per body rank of the user and reduce an additional five stamina per body rank of the user. Blood produced in this manner when viewed causes tier-one mental stress for three posts unless a D-Rank kai is used.

____Fierce Shadow | Shadow Imitation techniques gains [1] additional use before it weakens.

Quotes:
                                                        pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:50 pm
Weights Training: 47/200

It would be about ten minutes after Lahil started flipping through her papers did a knock happen at her door. Well, to be more specific it was a crashing thud followed by an attempt to open the door. It was a failed one, as if someone missed the timing between turning the handle and opening the door itself, and resulting in a sudden and jarring rattle. Muttering and mumbling could be heard from the otherside which was then followed by a moment of silence. “Excuse me, Lord Hokage?” A voice said from the otherside, followed by a quick knock. A few seconds later the door finally opened up and a young red-headed Genin peeked her head through. “Minashiba Takatsuki, reporting in, ma’am.” She managed to get out. Young Mina looked about as nervous as anyone could expect a fifteen year old to be. She was, after all, meeting the freaking Hokage! The teenager was already stressed enough in meeting the leader of the country, of course she was late to this meeting too! She silently cursed the oddly inspiring cloud formation that had caught her attention for so long. Even though they did all manage to look like a series of cats that were performing in a marching band. A true wonder to behold indeed. “I’m so sorry I’m late, M’lady.” Mina added, wringing her hands and bowing profusely as she apologized her way into the office. “I was told you had a mission for…” Something didn’t seem right. Mina slowly looked around with a look of slight confusion on her face. Her and the Hokage were the only ones in the office. “...me?” Mina had thought she was getting a mission. But those were usually run by a three man squad. But she was the only one here? Was she going on a mission with the Kage herself? Or (and this was more likely) was she in trouble? Mina felt her heart sink rapidly into despair. Whatever the trouble was, it had to have been bad if Lord Hokage was dealing with the Genin herself!

While her thoughts raced at a million miles an hour about what horrific law she could’ve possibly broken, Mina did her best to keep a straight face. “I’m sorry, M’lady, but where’s everyone else? I thought I’d be going on a mission. With a squad.”

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:24 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        Excitement filled Lahlil when at last she heard the knock at her door that signaled the arrival of her new prize. "Yes dear, come in come in!" From the start of Mina's speech, Lahlil could smell the fear radiating off of her. Not that she could blame her of course, there had been a time now very long ago when Lahlil herself was had been it that very same position. The fact that now the roles were now reversed still felt quite the shock at times. To be honest, Lahlil wasn't yet certain if the aura her presence seemed to inspire was something that she adored or despised.

Removing herself from her seat, the Hokage took up a relaxed stride that placed her right behind young mina. Their heights being similar enough that Lahlil didn't need to reach far at all in order to close the gap between them. A fact that she took full advantage of as she leaned in close to the nape of Mina's neck, so close in fact that her fangs couldn't help but bare themselves in the presence of such fresh blood pumping just beneath the skin. "Hm... is that... A Negative? Interesting..." Lahlil spoke finally after a deep inhale. "Oh, don't mind me! I just can't help myself sometimes." Promptly retreating from her assault on the poor genin, Lahlil set to work throwing dozens of scrolls about her office in every which direction. All the while a secret side-eye was kept on Mina, eager to see what sort of reaction she'd receive. Perhaps she did like the fear a little bit. Or maybe this young one simply had a way of awakening her predatory nature.

"Ah, here it is!" Lahlil exclaimed, pulling her prize from a stack of reports. The loose-leaf papers hung unbound from being read recently, left it's lengthy contents to dangle from above the floor. "I'll be frank with you. I find you a bit of a curiosity. It gets oh so boring in my office you see, so it has become an enjoyable past time for me as of late, to actually read the reports I'm given. Particularly the ones that involve the ninja that are under my command. Things such as mission reports, history, combat attributes, etc and etc, I'm sure you know the like." Pausing to rummage under her desk, a click could be heard from the secret compartment to reveal a backdrop behind one of the drawers. If there had been an inclination that this was something not meant for Mina's eyes, Lahlil did not display it. She did however, move in such a way as to keep the contents hidden. "You're earlier question, the one about if this was a mission? It is, but not for you. There has been a thorn in my side who has evaded capture for going on five years now, a scientist who has been abducting people from my village. I was able to finally gain intelligence on where he is likely hiding and I want you to accompany me while I deal with this matter personally." Tone still laced with venom, Lahlil turned on Mina with narrowed eyes. "Needless to say, this mission is not to be spoken of. Even after it's completion. There are many who would consider it... distasteful, to find them that I have taken justice into my own hands. With that said, do you accept?" Lahlil wanted her to accept. Delighted in the choice even. But it still was just that, a choice. No matter how dire the circumstance, or what her presence may have implied, the Hokage would never cross the line of forcing anything onto one of her own.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_

_

_

_

_

Technique(s) Active:

_

_

_

Upkeep(s) Active:

_

_

_

Passive(s) Effects:

_Blood Magic | The user's ninjutsu are able to be converted into blood that assumes the same size and shape as the ninjutsu used to create it. If the ninjutsu had an effect such as burning, burns, paralysis, etc, that effect is still in effect as the blood acts in a similar fashion to the original technique. After being cast, this blood remains active upon the battlefield. In addition, the sight of blood in such masses causes tiered mental stress based on technique rank for three posts unless kai is used. Additionally, the user's blood pool is increased by 10 per body rank, allowing them to utilize their stored blood more efficiently.

_Parlor Tricks | Lahlil has become so mastered at the use of fuuninjutsu that whenever she casts a use of flying thunder god or the fuunin specific shuushin, she may leave behind or have placed at her transported location, a fuunin seal from the another ability placed automatically. This essentially changes the casting location for the paired ability while still consuming an activation and chakra. To be clear this PA makes it so that as long as she has the activation and resources to do so, Lahlil can simultaneously cast another fuunin with flying thunder god or the fuunin shuushin.

_Shared Information | All information, sensory or otherwise, gathered by anyone who is a part of the telepathic network is shared with the group, not just the Yamanaka. This does require the Sensing Transmission technique from below. Additionally, the user is granted a passive field around themselves that offers that minor sensory capabilities ( limited to sensing the origin point of incoming jutsu ) but can ultimately upgraded if of the Infinite Perception discipline. This field is limited to five feet per body rank.

_Corrupted Life-force | The user's blood has been tainted by the clan's cursed lineage. Their blood has a diseased nature, applying tiered disease upon entering the target's system depending on the user's body rank. A ranked amount of chakra can be applied to the user's blood to make it acidic and cause an equal amount of damage depending on the amount of chakra applied.

_✧ Peerless Summoner | You are more specialized in summoning and sealing than sensory. You are allowed to have a mirrored amount of your total ninjutsu slots granted by this class exclusively reserved for sealing. In addition, all sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. Finally, if you are able to summon any contract summon regardless of a bloodline connection of a signed user of a summoning contract you are able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature starting at 50 for D-Rank and ending with 250 for the boss summon, or 300 if a mythical summon is contracted. The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu. Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions.

____Somnifarious Sight | Latent vampiric powers from the Bat Lord have manifested inside Lahlil despite his death. As such Lahlil has found herself now able to replace the use of handseals with subtle eye movement. This still takes the same amount of time to perform as normal handseals.

____Battlefield Presence | The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no activation for that specific instance of kai.

____Infinite Perception | Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.

____✧ Scholar – Scholar | You may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. 

____Keep Silent | During a post where a smoke related technique was utilized, the user is able to remove all hints of their presence, including physical form, sound and smell. This effectively removes their presence from even sensory class ninja and dojutsu

____Shadow Sealing | Nara shadow techniques that make contact with an enemy may apply seals as if Lahlil had made direct contact herself.

____Strong Minds, Strong Hearts! | The Yamanaka's mental presence is able to greatly domineer others into submission. After successfully mind switching with the target, this mental presence lingers and will afflict the Mental Stress status equal in power and duration, to the Yamanaka's body rank ( D = Tier 1, C = Tier 2, B - A = Tier 3, S - S+ = Tier 4 ). This effect lasts for one post baseline but is increased by one for every other rank starting C rank Body, leading to a four post duration at S+.

____Crimson Swordsman | The clansman is adept at using bladed weapons and excels at slashing foes asunder. Injuries sustained by bladed weapons of the user bleed for an additional post per body rank of the user and reduce an additional five stamina per body rank of the user. Blood produced in this manner when viewed causes tier-one mental stress for three posts unless a D-Rank kai is used.

____Fierce Shadow | Shadow Imitation techniques gains [1] additional use before it weakens.

Quotes:
                                                        pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:09 pm
Weights Training: 54/200

User Image
Konoha's Electromagnetic Monster
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu|Taijutsu 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire

tab

Okay the Hokage is definitely much weirder than I thought. Mina felt her body instinctively tense up as Lahil paced her way around the girl. Was tense and a little awkward and all of Mina’s instincts immediately told her to run. It felt to the red head, even a little bit, in a way that was like a predator stalking its prey. A few drops of sweat formed on Mina’s brow as the Genin gulped audibly. Mina couldn’t see Lahil behind her, but she could definitely feel her there. The Kage’s hair brushed along the back of the girl’s neck as the woman leaned in close. Close enough to make Mina’s heart skip a beat or three, and then try to catch up by going at a rate of a million miles an hour. It was intimate, the two of them there, and now she felt nervous for a more hormonal reason. Mina’s brain fried into mush for a few seconds and she almost didn’t catch what Lahil said about her blood type… almost. “Y-yeah, I think so.” Mina stammered. “Though it’s been a while since I got it looked at.” Smooth, Mina. She chided herself.

As soon as the Hokage backed off and assaulted piles of scrolls did Mina finally relax. She let out a long breath of air and she could feel her muscles unwinding and her heartbeat returning to normal. Being in the Kage’s office was definitely unnerving in its own right. And it didn’t help that Lahil herself was just as intense. But on the brightside, Mina wasn’t here for anything horrific and that was enough of a relief in and of itself. That was until Lahil mentioned something about Mina being a case of interest. The girl opened her mouth to say something but was cut short when her attention was ensnared by a noise. A drawer? While she assumed Lahil wasn’t looking, the Genin tried to peek around. She had to admit that her curiosity got the better of her as she tried to steal a glance of what could be so hidden. She snapped to a stop once Lahil turned back to face her and started talking about the mission. Like most things, whenever someone spoke to her, the words went in one ear and right out of the other. Mina did her best to follow, but even the intensity of the Hokage couldn’t keep her ADHD in check. She was able to piece a few things together though, enough to ask questions. “Yes, of course not M’Lady. And I’m happy to help out” Mina replied as she met eyes with Lahil. Whether or not that was a mistake was yet to be determined. “But I don’t understand why you want me of all people. You’re the Ho-freaking-Kage. Surely you didn’t get that title by collecting bottle caps.” Mina said. “You have an entire village of ninja, too. I don’t mean to sound rude, and I apologize for it, but I’m just a Genin. I’m not sure how much help I can be against someone who’s giving you trouble.”

Chakra: 1400
                                                        Stamina: 1170
                                                        Strength: 4
                                                        Speed: 4
                                                        Reflex: 3
                                                        Encurance: 3

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Raiton:
                                                        Doton:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:39 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        A giggle boarding on the unbalanced fell from Lahlil's lips. "Oh you're right on the part. I got this job by stopping a meteor from crushing the survivors of Uzu. Would you like to know a secret? I accomplished that when I was only a chunin." Pulling a black coat from her chair, Lahlil threw on the garment around her shoulders and made stated on her way out the doors, having revived the answer she was looking for. She didn't indicate Mina to follow but rather excepted the genin to keep up with her brisk pace. "My point being, is that there are numerous ways to measure strength aside from the silly titles we bestow to others. Just because I'm the Hokage doesn't mean that you couldn't manage to outshine me in some manner. No, what I'm looking for, the reason why I choose you. It is because I look at those I think have the drive to make hard choices in order to protect those who need it." Dashing speeches aside, Lahlil neglected to mention her second reason for wanting to bring Mina along. Just as with her offer to tag along, Mina would have another choice to make by the end of this journey. I wonder.. just what will she choose? Lahlil thought idly to herself.

As the pair reached the exit to the office, Lahlil threw back an exuberant smile. "First test time! It'd take us too long to reach the destination by foot so I will be flying us. I hope you're light on your feet~" Her teasing was left purposefully ambiguous to make the look on her face all the sweeter once Mina noticed the currents of the wind flow and cling tightly to her body, pressing her clothes to he skin. "It takes some time to get used to I know but just trust me, I'll make sure not to drop you!" 'Getting used to it' was putting it mildly, when the air slowly picked up more and more speed to carry them away, it couldn't be helped that was a sinking feeling in the gut. Similar to that an airplane caused on takeoff. hopefully Mina wasn't the type to get motion sickness.

[ Scene Shift! ]

it was some twenty-odd minutes later when the pair, at last, landed among the foliage of a shadowy forest. Despite their magic carpet ride cutting through miles at a time, the scenery suggested that they were still somewhere within the lands of fire. Lahlil took this time to allow Mina a chance to catch her breath after taking her by surprise the way she did. A hand reached out to catch her from falling to the ground, it was the sympathy in her voice that now spoke. "I'm sorry about how little warning I gave you, in my experience people usually react better when I don't tell them when I'm about to do that. Something about ripping a band-aid off quickly.' After a few more minutes passed between them Lahlil set to work creating a sort of base camp. While they were not expected to be forced into a long siege, Lahlil didn't wish to take any chances where she didn't have to. Using her earth ninjutsu to simultaneously flatten out the ground and create a suitable resting place, complete with furniture. Once this was complete, the Kage made sure to utilize her seals to the utmost capacity, lining the ground with a barrier that prevented sensory jutsu from scouting their location. Then finally a summoning seal, for ease of retreat. "There that should do it. This will be our escape location should things go sour. Do you need more time to rest? I don't want to push you too hard." While the offer was completely serious, Lahlil's tongue bitten smile suggested something more along the lines of a playful challenge.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_

_

_

_

_

Technique(s) Active:

_

_

_

Upkeep(s) Active:

_

_

_

Passive(s) Effects:

Quotes:
                                                        pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:10 am
User Image
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu|Taijutsu 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire

tab “Yes, of course M’Lady, I think I understand what you’re saying.” The reassurance made Mina smile a little and calmed her nerves. It was about a beatlater that Lahil’s story finally registered with the Genin. Mina let out an exclamation of surprise against her will as her face shook into one of shock and she went entirely pale. Did she just say… a meteor? Hooooly crap… At the drop of a hat all of that reassurance went to the wind at such a casual mention of such a feat. She was pretty much frozen at the very prospect that she almost missed what Lahil was saying to her about choices. Maybe she was choosing to be astounded. However, she did eventually turn to look at Lahil as she stood in the door frame. The woman wasn’t facing her and Mina chose to let herself feel a sense of admiration of her Kage. I hope I’m that cool when I grow up. She thought to herself. However, there was something wavering in the back of her mind. Something that tugged at her curious nature despite the potential risk. As Lahil wasn’t paying attention, Mina did her nest to try and sneak a look into the drawer that she’d heard some kind of click out of. Whether or not she saw anything was yet to be determined. One way or another, Mina jumped as her attention snapped back to Lahil. “Oh! Coming, M’Lady!” Mina bounced off after her Hokage. Lahil was brisk and Mina, despite being around the same height as the woman, still had a little trouble keeping up with her. By the time they reached the exit, Mina was already a little out of breath. “Yeah, yeah. That makes sense” She panted slightly, not really paying attention. “Wait, did you say flying?” Mina had very little time to react before she was pulled in close, and the two of them blasted off into the sky.

When they finally hit ground, the Genin tumbled into the dirt. She gripped the grass for dear life as her face went just as green. Flying didn’t agree with her stomach and it was all she could do to keep the whole thing from surfacing. It only lasted for a moment, long enough for Mina to miss the start of Lahil’s terraforming. The Genin watched with wonder as the Kage very easily set up a camp. “Oh, let me help ma’am. Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Mina crossed her fingers and exploded into smoke before two other Mina’s appeared. The two of them then made more handsigns and formed a black cloud in the air, before collapsing. It wasn’t land changing quality, or barriers, but some more surveillance would be nice. “So what’s the plan, ma’am?” The real Mina asked once everything was set up.

Chakra: 1400
                                                        Strength: 6
                                                        Encurance: 5

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned: (Using 3 Technique Coupons also)
                                                        Base x4: Cloud Wisp, Dividing Slam, Damning Throw, Lock And Load
                                                        Taijutsu x6 (x4) : Guillotine Choke, Elbow Drop, Cross Arm Snapping, Rear Sacrificing Throw, Elbow Joint Lock, Ground and Pound, Champion's Blood, Victorious Charge, Quick Jab, Repeating Quick Jab, Evasion Hook Shot, Warning Shot, Chakra Slug, Double Tap, Firing Pattern, Combatant Stance, Remarkable Shot, Artillery Round, Six Round Bursts, Live Fire Exercise, Dragon Round, Tactical Cover, One Shot One Kill, Gunslinger
                                                        Raiton: Electric Gyroscope
                                                        Doton:
                                                        Weights Training: 67/200
                                                        Live Fire Exercise: 5/5
                                                        Elemental Doubling: 1/1
                                                        Elemental Tripling: 1/1
                                                        Combing Elemental Training: 1/1

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:56 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        [ Small excerpt from back at the office ]

Despite any number of cats being able to lament to the dangers of curiosity, Mina decided to try her luck just the same, sneaking a peek in the Hokage's private quarters. Doing so would be trivial seeing as the kage did little in the way of hiding it's opening mechanism, however it's contents would likely be found on the disappointing side to anyone who didn't understand it's meaning, particularly a young plucky genin. inside the cupboard was two items, one dusty looking scroll to fit in someone's pocket, and an equally tiny bat using said scroll as a pillow to sleep soundly.

[ Back to real time now ]

Lahlil watched with only a vague recollection as the cloud enveloped the newly created camp. She was certain it was from the raiton nature, but lacking the nature left her only whatever knowledge she could recall from her sensory capabilities. Hmm... it IS helpful though, a good mark so far, but I'll need to see how she does on her own if I really want to push her where I want her. With a dismissive wave, Lahlil continued on in a more carefree manner now that the pair was further out from the village. "Oh please, none of that ma'am silliness here. Be a dear and call me Mistress if you would. Now let's get to business shall we? From what I recall of your file you specialize in taijutsu, yes? So you probably can't sense it, but up ahead some three hundred feet is a doorway radiating with low hum of chakra. I think they are using a sort of funinjutsu to allow members to travel through it as needed. The report that was gathered stated this is a side entrance to the main one a few hundred miles to the west. The plan is to enter through here where security won't be as heavy. Once we're inside just stay close to me, understood?" Lahlil waiting for a nod or some other kind of affirmation that she wasn't just talking to a brick wall before she continued onward.

Passing over the boundary of their makeshift fortification, the Hokage held up a hold gesture, a symbol not to speak too loud while out in the open. A tedious precaution considering that nothing eventful occurred in the way to the building, but it was better to be safe than sorry. The entrance itself was nothing more than a cold steel door placed slanting backwards on a hill of mossy greenery. The foliage all around were cleaely disturbed with recent trafficking, although there was no way to tell whether this was due to whoever called the facility their home, or if it were from the Kage's own spies trying to make their grand escape. The reasoning mattered little in the long run, the only thing Lahlil centered her attention on at the moment were the doors themselves. One cool touch of her finger and at once, every little detail was known to her. "Mmm just a plain old locking seal? How uninspired, they didn't even layer an array on it. Psst. Hey Mina, you wanna see something cool~" Flashing a toothy grin, Lahlil pressed her fingers into the metal plated door, causing hundreds of funin inscriptions to explode from the epicenter of her touch and spread outwards in neat rows. Each symbol, a complicated word meant to direct chakra, a chakra that now illuminated the script in a blood red coloring.

Lahlil's display of grandeur, all came to fruition when the sound of heavy churning gears broke away from their disuse, and pulled apart the entrance at the Kage's command. "Boop, that was easy! Now we don't have to go smashing our way through and notify everyone under the sun that we're here. Alright Mina, there's no telling what's in here, so I want you to be extra careful understood? From this point onward I don't know how much I'll be able to protect you." A lie made more grim by Lahlil's tone. She wanted the genin to believe she was in more danger than what was actually present, as a way to push her into her fight or flight response. And now the fun begins.

Further in, past the bunker that served as a sort of a front doorstep, there existed nothing but a long hallway. The walls were just big enough to allow for up to five people to travel comfortably side by side. Lahlil took up point as she was unbothered by the darkness that bathed their surroundings. Without so much as a whisper, Lahlil lead Mina for what quickly grew into hours of mindless walking before even their first trial, at last, came upon them. A four-way split in the single path, each of their carried no hint of a light source as per the first. "Hm. Now that is odd. There wasn't any mention of this in my report, this was supposed to be a straight shot. My sensory effects haven't picked up any genjutsu at work either." One echoing thump chimed in its support of Lahlil's earlier theory that was, in fact, all real. Intending to use shadow clones as a trap test, was when the true eruption of activity struck. Responding to the use of chakra on its premises, walls of steel shot from the seams along the ground, separating the pair of ninja from each other. A half shouted "MI-" the only words to come in time before the wall cut off all sounds from the other side, locking Mina on the side with the two rightmost tunnels. This was bot the only concern however, as a hint of shambling could also be heard coming down one of the tunnels, although which one it could be was indeterminable. At least until whoever they belonged to came into view.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_

_

_

_

_

Technique(s) Active:

_

_

_

Upkeep(s) Active:

_

_

_

Passive(s) Effects:

Quotes:
                                                        pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:37 pm
User Image
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu|Taijutsu 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Magnetism

tab “Yes, M-... Mistress?” Mina tilted her head as she tried to process the request. That was definitely an odd one to her. The girl had never called anyone that, or even thought about it, so the word came out of her mouth in a kind of clunky fashion. It almost felt like the very nature of the word was more intimate than the relationship Mina had with her Kage. Just thinking about it took most of Mina’s attention away from the actual instructions of the mission. The Genin managed to catch little bits here and there, but the air headed Ninja still missed out on some parts, as Lahil’s word went in one ear and out of the other. But she got what was important: stay close to the Hokage and enter whatever door she was talking about. The red head nodded her (albeit) little understanding. “Yes ma- I mean, Mistress.” Man that was going to be weird.

All of Mina’s feelings of discomfort faded in a few moments. As the pair left their makeshift base, the Genin found herself filled with a sudden tense feeling that replaced the weirdness from before. It was her first “real” mission. And with the Kage no less! She had to make a good impression. Anyone slip up, and they could die. Or worse, fail! So she followed Lahil’s instructions to the letter, staying as quiet and as close as she could. Lahil was right in that Mina couldn’t sense the chakra from the door; the girl’s chakra sense wasn’t one of her strong suits, only being able to reach a few dozen feet or so. But Mina did keep her eyes and ears open for any new sights or sounds to be wary of. In time, the two eventually made contact with this door that everyone was talking about. Once there, Mina could finally sense the chakra coming from it. She, too, examined the doorway. The Genin, while specializing in Taijutsu, had a particular fondness for Fuuinjutsu and frequently spent her spare time in the cultural center of Konoha to admire the art there and learn what she could. So the redhead was far more impressed with the basic seal than her leader was, as to her it looked like a solid locking seal. So when Lahil whispered at her, Mina looked up curiously as to what this cool thing was going to be. ‘Wooowww!” She breathed with her eyes full of wonder, watching as the chakra along the door exploded like breaking glass, the energy falling to the ground and shattering silently into dust. However, her wonder was suddenly taken from her when Lahil spoke next. The woman’s words planted a seed of worry and doubt into Mina’s mind. She was the freaking Kage; just what kind of danger was she getting into? The Genin gulped, but soon batted away her fear. “Ya don’t need to worry about me, m’lady.” Mina’s face hardened with focus and determination. She wasn’t sure just what good she’d be able to do, but she knew one thing. “I’m not going to bring you down.” She nodded as the two entered the door.

What seemed like a really epic moment eventually lost its luster after hours of walking. If the situation wasn’t as serious as it was, Mina probably would’ve asked Lahil if they were there yet. Even despite it, the girl still had to bite the words back. Even her focus wavered enough that, when Lahil eventually came to a stop, Mina didn’t notice and ended up bumping into the woman’s back. Mina barely even had time to register what the Kage was talking about before she felt the earth around them tremble. “What-what is that?” She asked, her head swiveling to look around as she lowered herself into a ready stance. With a gasp the Genin just barely noticed the wall of iron rushing right at her! She ducked and rolled to the side on reflex, and made one single mistake.

Separating herself from Lahil.

Mina hadn’t meant to, she just jumped on habit. But hearing Lahil call out to her, only to be cut off but visually and audibly by the crashing of iron made Mina’s heart sink. Suddenly she had no idea what to do now. Mina’d been following the Kage’s orders because she trusted her leader… but now? Alone in unknown enemy territory? She needed to find a way back! With a yell and an effort of will, Mina’s fists became coated in red and white electricity! She swung her fists into the steel wall as hard as she could! Mina was strong, strong enough to even dent the metal with each blow. But not strong enough to make it budge in the slightest. On the last blow, Mina’s magnetically charged fist got stuck to the metal. “Dammit..” she grumbled, grasping that arm with her free one. “Forgot to switch the dang polarities…” With a pop the Genin managed to unstick herself from the wall, almost falling down in the process. However, once she was down pounding the walls, Mina was finally able to hear something. The growling. She turned to face the two corridors that were now her only way forward. The girl had no idea which one to go down to progress, and which one contained the monstrous growling. She took a breath to calm herself, and to start thinking. She needed more information. Mina ran to the wall that split the two corridors and turned her back to it. Closing her eyes and focusing her chakra around her body, Mina leaned back into the wall and was slowly enveloped into the stone. Her plan was to wait for whatever was coming to come from the corridor and decide the best course of action to take then. The Genin did have an advantage, being surrounded by so much earth and stone, and she intended to use it.

Chakra: 1370

First Action: Earth Military Movement Technique [ Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu ] | Rank E
                                                        The user sinks into the earth and is able to move up to ten foot distances while underground. This technique requires an upkeep cost of five chakra per post to continue this movement under the earth.

Second Action: Underground Fish Projection [ Dochuu Eigyo ] | Rank C | Augment
                                                        A supplementary technique that augments the user of techniques that allow the user to sink into the earth. By paying the cost of this technique alongside the activation of a parent technique, the user is able to freely move beneath the earth and breathe without restriction. This ability requires an upkeep of twenty chakra every three posts.

Third Action:

Weight Training: 85/200
                                                        Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Raiton:
                                                        Doton:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 6:09 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        [ Short post sorry! ]

Shooof shoooof shoooooof, the sounds of the shuffling edged closer and closer, and with them came an eerie smell wafting down from the hallway. Even to those unfamiliar to its taste would have no trouble placing the scent of dead, rotting meat. It's presence filled heavy the air of the room, checking out any other scent, and soon thereafter its origin would be made clear. Three men walking down from the right of Mina, their bodies throwing about all gangly and misshapen as if their feet weren't used to the sensation of walking. To the closer eye drawn in one could see the very flesh peeling off while flexing strings of black replaced what would have been the tendons responsible for movement beneath the skin. If any of the trio were once human that was long gone now, monsters replaced their walking souls.

Shuffling their way to the metal door, two of them remained in place while the third continued slugging onwards, its form phasing through the metal wall as easily as if it had been nothing but air to begin with. Remaining in place herself, it seemed as though the ball would be in Mina's court with the two undead guards refusing to budge from their place, just a few feet in front of her now.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_

_

_

_

_

Technique(s) Active:

_

_

_

Upkeep(s) Active:

_

_

_

Passive(s) Effects:

Quotes:
                                                        pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 10:12 am
User Image
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu|Taijutsu 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Magnetism

tab From her hiding spot in the wall Mina could only watch in horror as the creatures shambled by. Even through the stone they reeked of putrid death. Mina had to stifle a groan as she pinched her nose. Those things were disgusting! Were they at all related to who ever the Hokage was after? The Genin could feel her analytic ability return as the stench drifted off after the monsters walked by. As she focused on their movements, Mina tried to contemplate what to do next. The odds of a fight weren’t in her favor. Sure, they weren’t moving too well, but it was three against one and the girl had no idea what they could do. The redhead girl turned to look behind her to where the monsters came from. She could sneak off that way and find out what was over there. Maybe there’d be a clue to her objective, or a way back to Lahil. She could send a clone, but she didn’t want to weaken herself like that in unfamiliar territory. The best thing she could do was get more information. As she thought, Mina uncorked two of the six gourds hanging from her belt, black iron sand flowing freely from the containers. It rushed around her with an effort of chakra and crushed the earth that surrounded her without breaking her cover, creating more and more sand until a good one hundred pounds of the stuff swirled around her.

As Mina focused, she turned back to the creatures just in time to see one disappear. It shambled off into the wall as if it weren’t there! Mina was baffled! She’d given that wall nearly everything she had and it didn’t even budge! But if the Genin could go through there, she knew what she had to do. Getting back to Lahil was priority number one. Mina moved freely from her place in the wall to a spot underground, her iron sand flowing freely behind her, converting more earth into sand as it went. The Genin would travel to the spot just underneath the two creatures. The ninja formed handsigns and the mass of sand rushed to the surface! It erupted from the ground beneath the monsters. Iron Sand Coffin! As the sand rushed up it would try and wrap itself around the two creatures and encapsulate their bodies in the black sand. Then the magnetic forces would pull both coffins together, trapping them both in one large mass of sand. As it collided, Mina would spin up from the ground a few feet away to face them. “Hey there, are you guys comfy? Sit tight, ‘cause we’re about to play twenty questions.”

Chakra: 1080/1400

First Action:

▰ Iron Sand Coffin [ Satetsu Kyuu ] | Rank S
                                                        The user will force iron sand to crawl up on their target. The sand will then wrap up and around, until it fully encases the target. As the sand encloses, it will apply a crushing amount of pressure [see Iron Sand Funeral], more than capable of grinding bones. If the wielder takes two posts to set up the technique for one combat action each then the iron sand can encase the whole body and deal an equivalent tier of full-body paralysis based on the rank applied for five posts. The other method is the faster but less effective option of using one post to grip only a single limb and apply paralysis of equivalent tier to the rank of the coffin. The Iron Sand Coffin is also considered a chakra-based grapple rather than the standard stamina-based grapple and thus requires an equivalent rank of chakra to be spent by the target once gripped or encased to break out.

Second Action:

▰ Iron Sand Coffin [ Satetsu Kyuu ] | Rank S
                                                        The user will force iron sand to crawl up on their target. The sand will then wrap up and around, until it fully encases the target. As the sand encloses, it will apply a crushing amount of pressure [see Iron Sand Funeral], more than capable of grinding bones. If the wielder takes two posts to set up the technique for one combat action each then the iron sand can encase the whole body and deal an equivalent tier of full-body paralysis based on the rank applied for five posts. The other method is the faster but less effective option of using one post to grip only a single limb and apply paralysis of equivalent tier to the rank of the coffin. The Iron Sand Coffin is also considered a chakra-based grapple rather than the standard stamina-based grapple and thus requires an equivalent rank of chakra to be spent by the target once gripped or encased to break out.

Third Action:

Weight Training: 105/200
                                                        Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Raiton:
                                                        Doton:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 11:16 am

An audible 'squish' could be heard from the creatures as their slow forms stumbled trying to get free of the sand and failing. However, even as their bones could be heard breaking beneath the skin their bodies continued to fail about, albeit at a reduced amount. From the general location where one would place the 'mouth' to be at, came a small black head poking out. The exact appropriate size for a worm or this is the case a parasite, to come prodding its way through the sand. Clearly one attempt was not enough to completely kill whatever it was that called these bodies a home. Unfortunately for Mina a second attempt might not be in the cards as it were, when a shambling mound came through the wall once again, it's being drawn in by the invisible cries of its brethren. With one lumpy hand, it lashed out at the genin. The flesh being engorged to almost three times the size of a normal fist swung itself lopsidedly for Mina's head. A gargled war cry of old blood, puss, and rotted throat flesh spewing forth from its mouth at the same time it did so, coating the poor girl in its disgusting confines were she too slow to react.

Meanwhile, the wall that the thrid zombie had passed through a second time now, completely broke apart showing it's illusionary nature. The room behind it being just about the same except for the fact that Lahlil herself was nowhere to be found. Did the kage perhaps go down the hall trying to find a way around? Was SHE an illusion the whole time along with the wall?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON NARUTOBALL Z. (Jokes aside) Should Mina turn to face her attacker, from the other two tunnels that were previously sealed off, came the same familiar shambling movements of six more zombie guards from the other two tunnels. Their forms, slowly, moved to surround Minda and take advantage of their sheer numbers to overwhelm her. What they would do once they caught her... well that was best left to the unknown.

pyrategross

Name: [ Zombite Strike!? ] | Rank S+ | Simple
Descripion: ???
Stats Applied: +12 strength, -12 Speed

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:08 pm
User Image

tab “Eugh..” Mina would grimace as she could hear the sounds of the bodies squishing. Looks like they weren’t gonna talk.. She thought. The girl blinked and watched in mild shock as a small… something started to climb out of the mouth areas of the zombies. While she was mildly grossed out, the Genin was also curious. So she took one of her empty gouds from her waist and took a swipe at one of them to try and contain the...thing. She wouldn't have much time to examine it, however, as the third creature burst through the metal wall like it wasn’t there! And truly, it hadn’t been, as it fades away a moment later. And yet Mina had punched it as hard as she could… The Genin quickly jumped back from the enlarged fist just before it slammed into her! She did another short hop just as it embedded itself into the stone floor. What is going on? She wondered to herself as she looked around the room. The wall was gone and more zombies started to shamble around her. Soon she was surrounded by seven zombies total, and she wondered how she’d let that happen. “This is about… seven more zombies than I wanted to fight today.” Mina muttered to herself as she slowly turned in circles to keep an eye on as many as she could at once. Truth be told, the Genin shouldn’t fight any of them. Obviously someone knew he was here, or they wouldn’t have shown up like they did. And fighting here wasn’t part of the mission. What was part of the mission was catching up to Lahil. Out of the two pathways that the Hokage could’ve gone through, only one of them had zombies come out of it. Which would mean that Lahil hadn’t gone that way, or there’d be no zombies at all. The mindless creatures taking out the Kage wasn’t even a thought Mina entertained, since the Genin herself took two down with no problems. So that left only one option to choose from.

Mina clipped the gourd back to her belt and did a simple handsign, her body being coated with crackling lightning chakra as she did. “Well guys, it’s been real, it’s been fun!” In the blink of an eye her body transformed into lightning and shot through a gap in the circle and headed for the one path on Lahil’s that zombies didn’t come from. Mina turned and formed another set of seals and slammed her hands to the ground. “But I can’t say it’s been real fun. See ya! Earth Style: Ten Thouand Ri Wall!” Stone erupted from up from the ground in front of Mina and slammed to the top of the passageway, effectively separating her from the zombies. Now she just had to catch up to Lahil. So the Genin turned and ran as fast as she could down the corridor.

Chakra: 1030/1400
                                                        Stamina: 1125/1170
                                                        Strength: 8
                                                        Speed: 6
                                                        Reflex: 6
                                                        Encurance: 7

First Action: Dodge (E Rank)

Second Action: ▰ Lightning Transformation [ Raikou Henge no Jutsu ] | Rank D
                                                        The user manipulates their chakra to turn their bodies into pure lightning chakra. The user explodes forward as bolt of lightning measuring the same length as their height and is capable of moving [1] point faster in Speed per body rank. However, the user is only able to move in a single linear direction until contacting a physical object or striking a target. The user may choose to continue this attack and change directions each post for an upkeep cost of five chakra. The user is unable to preform other attacks in this form. Contact with the user in this form causes tier one paralysis.

Third Action: ▰ Ten Thousand Ri Earth Style Wall [ Banri Doryuuheki ] | Rank B
                                                        The user forms the required hand signs and expel mud that quickly hardens into a stone wall formation that stands twenty feet tall and forty feet wide. This technique requires techniques one rank above it to break through. When Korabo'd with this technique from another user, even shadow clones, this technique triples it's size for each participant.

Weight Training: 135/200
                                                        Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Raiton:
                                                        Doton:

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Heading back into the tunnel where Lahlil was last seen was an excellent and very reasonable idea, in any other situation. After creating her wall of rock as a means to separate herself from the ever-growing army of the dead. However, trying to leave back out the tunnel she came into this mess with, would only lead towards getting a bruised forehead. An invisible wall blocking her off from the only seemingly safe direction. More and more this place presented itself as some kind of twisted funhouse, exactly what one would expect from a high-class mission. Fortunately, the illusionary runaround wouldn't last much longer, as before Mina's view her surroundings melted away. In their place was the same tunnel that she and Lahlil had entered from yes, but it was now sealed off by a large metal doorway. To either side of the redhead the space was completely opened into a large thunderdome style of arena, complete with numerous rows of seats that carried upwards into exits on the higher ring. Meanwhile, in the more immediate vicinity, a stunningly curvaceous moth woman stood with her hand gently placed on Mina's shoulder. Her pure white ears fluttered happily, seemingly in response to at last being able to make contact with the genie, although the time to confirm whether or not she was truly an ally was yet to be decided as their moment would be interrupted by a literal hundred other zombie guards slowly clawing their way towards the pair.

At their head, an amalgamation born of at least serval different corpses. His towering fourteen-foot form clearly marking him as the one in charge of the group, and most dangerous. If their speed from earlier was anything to judge them by, then it would take the horde sometime before they managed to cross the distance to Mina's wall, but their outpouring from both sides, and assuredly the front, left the genin surrounded. From above a piercing screech rippled through the stadium, and should Mina take the chance at a quick glance above, she would find her Hokage battling in the skies. At least it was assumed to be the Hokage, as her form only carried traces of the familiar features that marked her as such. Instead she now resembled something more like a giant bat humanoid. An aura that radiated pure malice about her seeped into its surroundings. Meanwhile, on the other side flew a beast equally as terrifying. A man, fragile, old, entirely naked and laughing maniacally, flew about keeping toe to toe with the Kage. From his back, one could see the sides of his skin split apart to allow a miniature dragon, made of nothing but squishy blood dripping organs. Waves of chakra clashed constantly between them as the battle grew with ever-increasing intensity.

pyrategross

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:10 am
User Image

tab Mina looked around slowly. The sudden breaking of the Genjutsu left her disoriented, especially since she wasn’t the one who broke it. For that the Genin would probably have to thank the rather… well endowed moth woman standing next to her. Mina’s eyes narrowed at the woman but only in confusion as the redhead was still trying to put everything together. Not that there was a whole lot in the first place. She was suddenly in a large stadium, and above her someone that looked vaguely like Lahil was fighting some shirtless maniac. “Great, I’m glad everything is making as much sense as it usually is...” she mumbled as she shook her head. She was about to ask questions of the moth woman before a stench hit her. And it hit her hard. A literal horde of zombies started to shamble their way through the coliseum, and Mina was suddenly wishing for the small group of seven she’d left behind instead. The Genin had to act, and she had to act quickly so she could try and help Lahil. Mina popped open her remaining gourds of sand that hung from her waist, emptying the four that still had iron sand within them. She knew she had a few precious seconds before the horde was on top of her, so the Genin used the amount of iron sand she had to create more by using it to crush the earth around her. Mina pushed the amount of iron sand at her disposal to the absolute limit she could control (B Rank: Half of a Topics worth.) As the horde approached within thirty feet of her, Mina quickly formed a series of handseals. “Magnet Style: World Order!” She yelled as she reached into the iron sand with her chakra. The grains of blackness trailed into the air like tendrils to form two masses of compacted iron sand, one of them a larger rectangle and the other a pyramid! They collided into each other as they hovered in the air and the resulting collision created an explosion of iron sand spikes! They shot out, forming like tree branches to stab as many of the zombie horde as they could and filling most of the stadium with these spikes! “And for any of you that start feeling like having ideas.” Mina growled as she formed more signs. She was already exerting a lot of chakra, but the Genin had to pull through! She sent her chakra from her feet and into the ground below and let it sit, almost as if it were bait.

And it wasn’t long until something took a bite. “Earth Style!!” She yelled out as loud as she could. “Volcanic Dragon Blast!!!!” The very earth started to shake beneath the battlefield as Mina used her chakra to reel in her big catch. Erupting from the mass of iron sand on the ground burst out a fifty foot oriental style dragon! It was made of golden metal and radiated heat and light that, even by itself, ignited and melted the iron sand around it! It’s red eyes narrowed at the horde around Mina and the moth woman as a growl came through its maw. Then, with a metallic roar it launched out a ball of molten rock into the crowd of zombies!

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1160/1400
                                                        Strength: 8
                                                        Speed: 6
                                                        Reflex: 6
                                                        Encurance: 7

First Action: Iron Sand World Order [ Satetsu Kaihou ] | Rank S
                                                        This jutsu uses iron sand to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. The user creates two masses of iron sand with matching polarities and then merges them together. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and the repellent force created by the two similar magnetic fields scatters the iron sand across a vast area. The iron sand spreads in spikes that branch off irregularly, making it almost impossible to get a clear overview of what is happening. This also makes evading the spikes nearly impossible. Even if the opponent has managed to evade getting hit, the iron sand spikes will have filled the entire surroundings, cutting off any escape routes. With the opponent trapped, the user is free to attack in person. This technique requires an extra rank to dodge.

Second Action: Volcanic Dragon Blast [ Kazangan Doryuudan no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                                                        This technique requires the fire element. The user forms the required hand signs, grasping earth with their chakra that is deep beneath the surface of the earth near the mantle. From beneath the earth erupts a fifty foot long bronze dragon's neck with a ten foot head nestled upon it's peak. The dragon's head spews molten earth at the area around them, degrading items as though they were stricken three times over. In addition, those hit by the thirty foot blast of molten earth are ignited, causing burning and burn damage tier two. This dragon remains active for three posts, spewing it's molten earth once per post. Upon it's final post, the dragon collapses and does the same status damage to those beneath it's form.

Third Action:

Weight Training: 145/200
                                                        Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Raiton:
                                                        Doton:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items