Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
In the Serpent's Eye Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 6:54 pm
            Four Months Ago.

Under request of the Sage, the Albino Mamba Shiro has been on the watch for potential disciples. Zahara has since returned to the Leaf Village in short visits inbetween his duties to the village and his own goals. Ever since his fight against Nava and the recent meeting with Sonyo Rue, he had a recent change of opinion in securing a legacy if not for himself but for the Kin. He wanted to pass on the teachings of Kya and ensure her legacy in a younger potential successor to himself.

For a month, Shiro was present in various places of the village doing just that; observing the talented individuals under a specific criteria, not one of Zahara's choosing. A potential disciple had to be well versed with more than one type of jutsu, and had a power to adapt to different situations. Next, he wanted someone who would seem loyal but willing to prove their themself. Shiro had one requirement of her own as the personal summon to Zahara and that she had to like whoever had the potential. Three did not meet her criteria, either too loud or she didn't even bother.

Shiro was lurking in the rafters of the library when another potential man was on her mind. An Uzumaki who shared similar characteristics to her master, but one who was driven but to what she knew not. She made herself known on more than one occasion in the library, dojo and other places but never once she spoke. Still she watched, wondering how to approach as human social norms were still strange for her. She blinked, tongue flicked out and now coiled around a wooden beam.

Hazaan

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:34 am
User Image

โœ˜โœ˜ Village: Konoha || Rank: Genin || Classes: Scholar & Genjutsu
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ

Shuusui continued about his training. Never neglecting as aspect. Whether that be Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuin. Shuusui strove to master each aspect of the shinobi arts to its utmost, or at least to the upmost of his capabilities. Plague had been scared and concerned given his recent brush with death due to his focus on poison and its applications, particularly due to the hardening/resistance training required to twist his blood into its own toxin. She hadn't been exactly pleased by his determination to see it through, though she had in a way, understood. He didn't deserve her, she was in many ways too indulgent and too good to him. She deserved to be happy, free from the obligations of having to watch over a reckless heir like himself. He vowed that he would become strong enough to not need her assistance and thus free her from these chains that bound her. The same chains that tied him tight to the notions of duty and responsibility.

He made sure to change his locale of training often, to provide himself with a new vistas and fresh terrain for his endeavors, but also to prevent monotony and predictable so others (particularly the elders) would be unable to discern what arts he was training himself in and to prevent spies to observe him. And yet, Shuusui had a frequent visitor: an albino mamba kept appearing to various locales. Shuusui began to observe the snake and determined (due to distinctive patterns) that this was the same snake across multiple locations: the library where he studied Fuuin and Ninjutsu records, the dojo where he practiced his physical arts and even the cave where he molded enchantments and poisons. He started carrying mice, sedated but not poisonous to its species for his little guest. He wouldn't go out of his way to engage the snake, but would make sure to leave the sedated mouse in easy reach for his little observer.

His latest training was in the dojo as he practiced the latest kata of his various Taijutsu. He had been looking for a new skill, a new tool to exploit. He wondered about the viability of wires. Specifically: steel wires that could both grapple and cut depending on difference in subtle movements of its wielder. He had heard much of the old Suna puppeteers that might give him some insight on how to pursue such an avenue, but it required more research at this time.

โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
โœ˜โœ˜ Chakra: 1250/1250 || Stamina: 1250/1250 || Elements: Suiton & Doton || Theme: Fierce Storm

-x- Rei -x-

Lady Caprinet

Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:37 pm

The Dojo was her least visited locale, too open and not many crevices for the mamba to move up into, least not many that she could fit into. Her natural coloration didn't allow for camouflage, cursed with her albino traits so she had to rely on being out of sight in other ways. Shiro was a wise snake like many of the Kin, a calm temperament and fiercely loyal to the sage she called master. What made her different than most was her birth, a direct descendant of the Matron, Ginda.

This one boy she watched over the last few days had been interesting and never proved to be a bore, if a bit peculiar. Mice, they were present whenever he showed and she struck it as odd - perhaps they were pets to him or he was in fact what humans called bums? There were another consistently present with him, a strange one with a beak mask and had the scent of a sour-sweet odor.

But today she finally found a crawlspace in the dojo underneath the tatami mats, students at their daily practice could be heard on the floor above her. From the crawlspace, she slipped into a duct and moved up onto the ground-floor. No one noticed her yet, but she slithered along and hid herself behind a pile of rolled up tatami mats used for blade practice. Shiro was large her species, at a first glance she could be mistaken for a boa while her scale pattern and smaller head would betray it. Lifting one of the bundles of rolls would show the boa-sized mamba with a hiss baring her fangs.

But for now, she peeked under the Tatami rolls and coiled under them, she wasn't invisible as much as she was obstructed from view as she waited for an hour. This time she waited for him to arrive and would finally speak after he had lingered in the dojo for at least half an hour.

"Sssso, you ssseem unconvinccced of your ssskill in thingsss. Many artsss touccched but none ssssettled on." Shiro spoke from under the tatami rolls, red eyes watching him in the shade of the impromptu nest. It was a question that she didn't want an answer to, more of a statement of her observation. "Vermin are presssent with you, am I pet to you? I do not underssstand."

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:53 pm
User Image

Shuuโ€™s eyes quirked upwards in surprise upon hearing his little observer speak. In truth he hadnโ€™t expected a summon, as clearly that is what she was. โ€œPet?โ€ he asked with an easy air. โ€œI would never presume ownership, the mice were a gift for my little observer. I had noticed you in various training localesโ€ฆ was it wrong of me? I meant no offense.โ€ He gave a slight apologetic bow.

โ€œAs for my training, yes I am pursuing several avenues. Just focusing on one art limits an individual. Better to pursue various paths and mix them into a unique whole. Much like in toxicology where the deadliest of poisons often require several steps to properly instill its infamous lethality.โ€ He chuckled with little mirth. โ€œBesides. People will assume they know how I fight. Let me lull them into complacency before striking with something unforeseen.โ€

Here is gaze turned curious as he redirected his attention to his little observer. โ€œBut who are you my little friend, and why have you chosen to watch me? I would think myself to have little offer a denizen of the sage lands.โ€

โœ˜โœ˜ Chakra: 1250/1250 || Stamina: 1250/1250 || Elements: Suiton & Doton || Theme: Fierce Storm

Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:17 pm

Amusing the human was, spoke in a way of not being offensive but seemingly... absent of what she was, there was not a hint of spook or fear. No unnerving sense in their demeanor, a bit of surprise perhaps as she knew most were not accustomed to hearing one of her kind speak. Shiro often forgot that lesser beings of her species existed at times, yet she now came out of her hiding location and coiled in full view of him with snow white scales shown. She was beginning to already find the little human amusing, observant and studious in the various arts.

A little puppy looking for the right bone, the things that tick just right. One of the conditions set by her Sage were met but she had a few more to go through. Even then, it was left to either the Matron or the Sage to fully induct a person into their style of life... She however held the authority to deny him entirely, or to give the gift to call upon the Kin for his own needs.

Shiro stretched out her mouth, baring her small fangs bared at the top of her black mouth. Her mouth closed, unblinking reddish pink eyes settled on him. "Ssseek out many I have, ssssee their will and potential. That'sss for me to know why I sssseek otherssss, not you." She said slowly, amused by the apology and bow, she could care less of human manors as she slithered tighter in a coil, her height to the man being up to his knee.

"Little though? I'm three timesss larger than othersss of my ssspeciesss. And twiccce asss deadly." A mischevious glint in her eye as she said that, a tongue flick as she was sassy with the little remark. She would not answer him yet, instead she just stared for few minutes "How familiar are you with my kind? What am I, humor me human."

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:56 pm
User Image

The snake's words rang true, she as quite a big larger than the normal non-summon examples of her kind. Why Shuusui was attributing this snake as feminine though? He chuckled internally, likely due to her demeanor. Her quiet evasion of his questions were noted but there was no need to press. It seems that something about him had sparked curiosity. Very well then. "Fair enough my little friend. I call you that because you are in fact smaller than I, impressive as you are. And I am sure even more lethal than that." An impish smirk meeting the snake's mischievous glint. "Still, it will do until I have a proper name for you. Simply calling you snake reeks of disrespect. Though..." He paused to think. "Since little one will not do. How about Shiroi? In deference to your coloration."

Still, her followup question gave him a slight pause. How to answer indeed? "You are a snake of the sage lands also known as a summon, specifically of the Snakes of Ryลซchi Cave. I will admit I do not know much, but you are considered to be one of if not the strongest of the Sage Land Clans. I believe there is some discussion whether yours or the Toads of Mt. Myลboku are truly supreme. Secretive and powerful, your clan has assisted in the prominence of many great shinobi over the years. That history of strength of course gives the Snakes a strong sense of pride and a discerning eye towards who should have the honor and privilege of calling upon your clan for assistance."

He kept his gaze cool as he simply observed the serpent upon giving his answer. He hadn't made a particularly deep study of the various Sage Land Clans and the snakes were infamous for being particular over how could summon them. Which only heightened his curiosity of how he had ended up speaking to one of its denizens. He had heard rumors that Konoha had a Snake Summoner, perhaps a familiar?

Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:31 pm

Shiro laughed, a raspy laughter that she expressed amusement to his reply when she only meant what sort of snake she was. Shiro didn't know whether to despise the man for trying too hard or to appraise his effort to appeal to her. Was it something he was trying to prove to her... or himself? She slithered along the ground and opened her jaws as a scroll produced from within her fell to the floor and swatted the scroll over to the man with the tail. Upon inspection, it would read "History of the Kin."

"I withhold wordsss for what you've jusssst sssaid. Muchhh of whichhh issss true if a bit... embellissshed." Shiro explained slowly, she chucked still and coiled back on the ground. "Read. I have time."

Within the scroll's contents should the man peer within would detail the history of the Kin and the word snake wasn't once mentioned in its records. The Kin was the collective term for her kind, one brought up by the Matron, Ginda. Old sages were detailed within, former Kages of Sand, Leaf and even Uzu before it fell. Zahara, Kya, Chie, Ayame Hatake, the last four sages were the recorded members within the text with two of the four crossed out; Kya and Chie, former Uzu shinobi. Manda was mentioned in the text, a powerful patron of the Kin long before their time until he was slain by Ayame Hatake on accident. Since when their former Patron was killed, the Matron Ginda took over the caves and ever since... a firmer hand was held with a strong xenophobia toward outsiders until Zahara was made apart of the Kin, the latest Sage.

"Asss for the Toadsss..." Shiro said as she flicked her tongue. "They're our mortal rivalssss. It wassss we who fought againsssst man in the Kogarassshhhhi conflict. Our ssssage brought ussss for the firsssst time en masse to war to avenge our fallen sagessss from Uzu." Shiro explained as the scroll would begin to detail the last five years, the struggle of the current sage and the failed initiates, one of whom was Shinji who died to the senjutu initiation. "I am the one who servesss that ssssage and he ssseeksss ssssuccessorssss, thosssse with the will to carry the future of the Kin. And I, the daughter of the Matron, watched sssseveral here."

Shiro flicked her tongue again and rose her head from the ground as she spoke again. "You're one of Uzu initially, you know the painsss he goessss through. Ssssince young age, dessspisssed by family, lossst home, mother and family and even an arm. One who strugglesss to the eldersss of your home, he hasss chossssen death for hisss own. I sssspeak of Zahara. That, isss why he wasss chosssen and why you are alssso consssidered." Shiro knew more about the man than she let on as her tongue flicked again, her unblinking eyes staring ever intently to him. "How I know sssuch thingsss isss becaussse the man is keenly closse to the kage, knowledge tricklesss to me."

Shiro rose a bit higher so now her head was level with Shu's own. "Sssso what becomessss of your training?"

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 11:14 pm
User Image

Shuusui felt a mild confusion when the snake (Shiroi) laughed in that raspy manner at his answer. Perhaps he had misunderstood her question? Still, she slithered along the ground and opened her jaws as a scroll produced from within her fell to the floor and swatted the scroll over to the man with the tail. Upon inspection, it would read "History of the Kin." Shuusui picked it up and sat to read.

The scroll's contents detailed the history of the Kin and surprisingly for Shuu, the word snake wasn't once mentioned in its records. The Kin was the collective term for the denizens of Ryลซchi Cave. Brought up by the Matron, Ginda. All of its old sages were detailed within, former Kages of Sand, Leaf and even Uzu before it fell. Zahara, Kya, Chie, Ayame Hatake, the last four sages were the recorded members within the text with two of the four crossed out; Kya and Chie, former Uzu shinobi. Manda was mentioned in the text, a powerful patron of the Kin long before their time until he was slain by Ayame Hatake on accident. Since when their former Patron was killed, the Matron Ginda took over the caves and ever since... a firmer hand was held with a strong xenophobia toward outsiders until Zahara was made apart of the Kin, the latest Sage.

It was fascinating; and in truth a staggering insight into the Sage Lands and how they operated. Shuusui looked up as the Kin member, still unnamed, commented on the Toads even as Shuusui started to read of the last five yearsโ€ฆ years that covered the all of Uzushio and the struggles of the last Sage. Finally she flicker her tongue at him, "I am the one who servesss that ssssage and he ssseeksss ssssuccessorssss, thosssse with the will to carry the future of the Kin. And I, the daughter of the Matron, watched sssseveral here. You're one of Uzu initially, you know the painsss he goessss through. Ssssince young age, dessspisssed by family, lossst home, mother and family and even an arm. One who strugglesss to the eldersss of your home, he hasss chossssen death for hisss own. I sssspeak of Zahara. That, isss why he wasss chosssen and why you are alssso consssidered."

Her tongue flicked again, her unblinking eyes staring ever intently to him.ย โ€œHow I know sssuch thingsss isss becaussse the man is keenly closse to the kage, knowledge tricklesss to me.โ€ She rose a bit higher so now her head was level with Shu's own.ย โ€œSssso what becomessss of your training?โ€

โ€œYouโ€™ve definitely done a thorough job of observing me it seems.โ€ The similarities listed between himself and Zahara intrigued him. The knowledge that he was being considered as a successor was in turn surprising. What amused him was that he was correct, whoever she was, she was Zaharaโ€™s familiar. He considered the last question.

โ€œI have some avenues to complete. Some techniques that require refining. I wish to lead by example. We live in a world where the strong dictate. I will use my strength to better my clan and the people of Konoha, because they are the people of Uzushio.โ€ He matched the Kinโ€™s gaze. โ€œIf the Kin believe that I would be a worthy aspirant, then I would be willing to learn. But your scroll makes it clear that attempting to cajole, or worse, threaten is a poor stratagem. Keep observing, ask questions. I will be happy to converse. I will however, not sit idly while you or the Sage come to a decision.โ€ He allowed the various enchantments etched on his skin to hum with the power held within. A quiet but noticeable display of power. โ€œI am not so weak as to need what you offer. Not every path must be pursued.โ€œ

โœ˜โœ˜ Chakra: 3650/3650 || Stamina: 3500/3500 || Elements: Suiton & Doton || Theme: Fierce Storm

Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:36 pm
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• Shiro was an extension of the wild card that had been the Sage of the kin. Criteria of the initiate was settled by her watchful eye but it wasn't enough. The very scroll that was passed to Shuu was the key to the Sage in a very literal sense. "Theresss no threat, SSsshuu." the snake began to say as she slithered closer then, the red eyes now settled on the scroll they've had near them. As a master sealer, he would know the scroll was more than what it seemed and within the detailed history of the Kin, were summoning rites that were older than most conventional fuuin, a more simplistic design for the most part.

"Peer into the ssscroll. Sssee for yourssself." The snake said as she yawned and spoke a language different from what she conversed with to Shuu. The words were harsh and raspy, hisses and growls were the majority of it as the scroll became alight with chakra, golden senjutsu that'd sting his hands if he were to continue holding it. The beginnings of petrification would begin in the fingers if he did decide to hold it. It now flashed as the parchment came alight enough to blind the eyes momentarily.

Shiro was absent, but now a man stood where the snake was in black tattered robes and amber eyes. He held a peculiarly scaly pineapple in one hand, pointing at it with the other and been screaming right at it at the top of his lungs as he been summoned here. "I done said! Quit with consuming my jutsu before they come to fruition or I'll shove your a** down Ginda's throat and let ya get digested again! You ******** glutton!"'

The pineapple was making chirping noises the entire time the man was hollaring bloody murder at the creature as the fruit wiggled and squirmed. He had been completely unaware of the reverse summoning with Shiro and he continued to bicker a one sided conversation of the gluttonous creature apparently taking joy in the anger he was showing. "What do you mean look arou--" He stopped mid sentence and lowered his hand from pointing at the sentient pineapple as he stowed the creature on a leather sling around his waist.

It was Zahara the wild card, the Sage described from within the scroll as it was now bound shut after the light was made. He was agitated but now fully aware as he gave a glance at Shuu now, eyes smoldering with a rage he barely contained. "How the hell you have my scroll, and how'd you summon me. Is Lahlil playing a prank again or you another harlot dabbling in arts you scarce understand?" He was immediately hostile as chakra flared around his hand, flames wicked off his fingertips and another hand hovered over the fruit as it chittered gleefully. As quick as the anger came, it passed as he breathed out slowly and clenched the hand that hand the flames that soon extinguished.

"Unless you're who Shiro was eyeballing." He added, less agitated but still annoyed more at the sudden summoning. "Answer, quickly or Geniki grows hungry." he jabbed a thumb to the pineapple as it tremered in excitement, fueled by the tension.

• ... I walk the Path of Tribulations ...
          User Image

xHazaan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:21 am
User Image

โœ˜โœ˜ Village: Konoha || Rank: ??? || Classes: Scholar & Genjutsu

As Shuusui surveyed the scroll, his eyes did not miss the inscriptions inlaid within the scroll. They described summoning rites that were older than most conventional fuuin. The sealer in Shuu, the Uzumaki, was intrigued by their existence. Suddenly the snake barked out in another language and the scroll glowed golden. Shuusui tossed the scroll and leapt back, shuriken leaping in between his fingers as the scroll exploded into smoke, the snake was gone and now stood a man in black tattered robes and amber eyes. He held a peculiarly scaly pineapple in one hand, pointing at it with the other and been screaming right at it at the top of his lungs as he been summoned here. "I done said! Quit with consuming my jutsu before they come to fruition or I'll shove your a** down Ginda's throat and let ya get digestedย again!ย You ******** glutton!โ€

What was stranger was that the fruit was chirping back at him. Frankly, Shuu wasnโ€™t sure he hadnโ€™t been caught in an illusion as he watched the man holler bloody murder at the chirping fruit. That is until he noticed his surroundings, and Shuu. The man seemedโ€ฆ annoyed would be a gentle way to put it. The manโ€™s eyes smoldering with a rage he barely contained.ย "How the hell you have my scroll, and how'd you summon me. Is Lahlil playing a prank again or you another harlot dabbling in arts you scarce understand?"ย He was immediately hostile as chakra flared around his hand, flames wicked off his fingertips and another hand hovered over the fruit as it chittered gleefully. As quick as the anger came, it passed as he breathed out slowly and clenched the hand that hand the flames that soon extinguished. "Unless you're who Shiro was eyeballing."ย He added, less agitated but still annoyed more at the sudden summoning.ย "Answer, quickly or Geniki grows hungry."ย he jabbed a thumb to the pineapple as it trembled in excitement, fueled by the tension.

Shuusui tensed as the name drew a blank, โ€Shiro? Do you mean the white snake? I was just conversing with it when youโ€ฆ arrived. Likely by her hand. But, you are rude to say the least. Particularly for a man who argues with fruit. Identify yourself, you use the Hokageโ€™s name far too lightly. In fact, youโ€™re quite suspicious I think.โ€ Shuusuiโ€™s eyes met with the manโ€™s as he flung the shuriken in his hand in the first of Honshiโ€™s techniques. While distracted by the attack, his hands flew through the seals of a particularly vicious genjutsu. He wanted to stop this man, and perhapsโ€ฆ if necessary, interrogate him. The man had appeared in the middle of the village without setting off an alarm, and whatโ€™s more, he radiated strength. Coupled with madness and Shuusui was painfully reminded of the fall of Uzushio. He would stop this man in case he presented a threat, but at a minimum the safety of the village needed Shuusui to tie the man down here before he escaped. Once confident the genjutsu had landed, Shuusuiโ€™s hands flew and two clones appeared on either side, ready for battle.

โœ˜โœ˜ Chakra: 4200/3800 || Stamina: 4000/3980 || Elements: Suiton & Doton || Theme: Fierce Storm

[quote="-x- Rei -x- โ€œ]

Straight Shot | Rank C | Simple
The user holds their weapon in the same manner one would hold a throwing dart. The user throws their weapon straight forward. This technique negates all agility stats of it's target and gains an additional [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

Hell [ Yami ]
โ–ฐRank:ย S
โ–ฐBase Duration:ย 1 Post
โ–ฐUpkeep:ย None
โ–ฐTrigger:ย Eye Contact
โ–ฐSource:ย False World
โ–ฐStatus Effect:ย Mental Stress
โ–ฐDescription:ย Once making eye contact with the enemy or whoever, they will instantly enter a darkened world where the user tortures the person without death, where a few seconds can seem like eternity. This Genjutsu can leave the person not the same and is immensely painful.

Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
[Each clone has 105 Chakra]

Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:33 am
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• It had not been the day for the man, he was busy perfecting a few arts back at the caves when his sentient little b*****d decided to be a little moody and eat his creations. Now he was brought back to the gaudy dojo of the village, being interrogated by a runt. Anger was a weapon and rage was his shield as Zahara let it flow through his mind and lowered his hands. Seems it was a prank of sorts, or a ruse for something else. He breathed in and then out as raw chakra flowed from his veins, the amber eyes were aglow with natural energy as the faint outline of antler like horns appeared along his brow with black slits for pupils. Zahara was uncaring of the shuriken as he entered a trance as it hit his chest with red chakra crackling over his flesh.

The room would begin to feel heavy, foreign and worst of all an irrational fear would crawl through the bones and haunt the mind. Fear of the serpents, the unnatural feel of something... wrong. Zahara walked forward slowly as he weaved chakra through his hands, eyes closed as he felt empathy. A loyalty to the village, a desire to fight, a strong resolve. He could feel the paralyzing effects of something assail his senses as he reopened his eyes to see only darkness. Knives dug in, claws, even felt his skull split and insides burn and yet he was still uncaring even as he was overtly sensitive to the exposure of his own fear.

In truth, he had wavered slightly at the world twisting so suddenly and his memory of Kya only made it that much worse. Blinded, but not broken, Zahara felt the same emotional sense and soon they would feel the effects of the aura emitted by the senjutsu. Worse yet, the chakra Zahara weaved now came alive as the ground shook and the dojo's walls creaked and groaned as the ground bowed under his whim. He pressed his hands upon the ground and gripped it as the chakra erupted out all around the dojo, even as the genjutsu wreaked its toll on him he could feel the area around.

The earth would pulsate, the tremors shaking as crackling red chakra zapped and fluctuated with life like lightning. Zahara stared dead on to where the man who made him angry even though he was unable to see, jaw agape as he taste the air with a snake like hiss while his arms rose from the ground now from his crouched position. He covered the entire dojo with this chakra as flames rose from the ground and the ground exploded upward with raw bakuton energy as far as the eye could see. The flames would turn dummies to ash in seconds, but leave the bystanders unharmed as Zahara twisted the eruptions all around them. Yet, Shuusui would find himself untouched by the jutsu and would find himself even unaffected by the energy sapping earth after the flames would begin to die down, the man's hands lowering as he puppeteered the flames like a tempo. Shuusui's clones would similarly be untouched, their signature posed a similarity to that of his prey. A curious affair, not often a clone fooled even his senses.

His golden eyes would be an ivory color, the Byakugan active as he shown his ninjutsu throughout the dojo. Small fires burned by not a single soul singed by the lethal flames as Zahara let the sage mode ease not before weaving his hands a second time for water to be pulled from the air, dousing the few flames left before it all dispersed to a steam. During the entire ordeal, he felt the biting and nag of the illusion world he was put under, only the trance had allowed him to ignore the pain even as the shuriken still stuck from his chest.

"If we can avoid jumping to conclusions..." He strained to say in the illusion, his hands dropped to his sides. Geniki was at his side nestled in its little sheath, the fruit chittering away still. "Lahlil is my girlfriend, thank you very much." He said, agitated that he had to explain his first name basis. The byakugan faded then as he pulled the shuriken from his chest and dropped it with a grunt. It wasn't painful but he felt it still, bit right into bone. "Now, answer please or does my sharkskin get to let loose? I'd also be grateful of these hexes to be kept to yourself, I've enough phantoms in my life."

User Image

โ–ฐ Form of Destruction | Rank S+ | Spiritual
          The user enters an almost trance like state of mind, focusing on nothing more than complete and utter destruction of their target. This visualization is almost akin to a self hypnosis, allowing the user to believe they are invincible and immune to bodily harm. This technique allows for the user to gain a [1] point increase in two stats of their choice per rank, stated at the beginning of this technique's use. In addition, while this trance is active, the user's body ignores physical pain and delays poisons for two posts longer at A Rank and an additional post every rank following. This ability is able to stack with that of the berserker. This state lasts a total of five posts before ending and has a five post cool down.

โ–ฐ Pulsating Earth [ Chikyuu no Myakuhaku ] | Rank B (Korabo)
          The user places their hand upon the ground and send strange pulses of chakra into the earth within forty feet of the user in all directions. Those in contact with the effected earth are unable to mold chakra without paying an additional rank per technique for the next two posts. Should contact with the earth continue, they find themselves losing consciousness and stay out for up to three posts without assistance.

โ–ฐ Incineration [ Shoukyaku ] | Rank A [Bloodline] (Korabo)
          The user forms a small mote of flame in their hand that when touched burns that object it came in contact with in seconds, completely destroying the object. This is a good way to dispose of bodies and many other things. Acts as having struck three times for degradation. Incinerates things entirely if degraded to it's limit. If the mote strikes directly will apply Tier 4 Burning and then Tier 4 Burned on the following post. Due to it's potency and small size the technique is treated as C Rank for evasion purposes.

Ninjutsu โ€“ Bloodline: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both.

โ–ฐ Water Manipulation [ Mizu Soujuu ] | Rank A
          This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) An S+ jutsu always requires a water source, even if the shinobi in question creates it first. In this technique, X determines the amount of water to be created. At E-rank, about a gallon of water is gathered, and the amount quadruples with each rank after, capping out at about one-thousand [1000] gallons at S rank [enough to fill a small pool]. Learning this technique also reduces the cost of basic combat manipulation by five [5] chakra, to a minimum of five [5]. Freely manipulated water in these cases are treated as though they were simple for interactions.

Hazaan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:09 pm
User Image

Shuusui saw his shuriken dig into the manโ€™s flesh. He saw how the manโ€™s eyes glowed with power and and he powered through the shuriken. And then he felt itโ€ฆ the fear. Clinging to his very soul, not even in the destruction of Uzushio had Shuu felt such palpable oppression. Then he saw his Genjutsu take hold, a darkened world where this man would be tortured with immense pain, were even a few seconds would seem to be an eternity past.

And then suddenly, the ground twisted and churned, and the dojo's walls creaked and groaned as the ground bowed under his whim. The man pressed his hands upon the ground and gripped it as the chakra erupted out all around the dojo. The earth pulsated, the tremors shaking as crackling red chakra zapped and fluctuated with life like lightning. The man stared dead on at Shuu even though he was unable to see, jaw agape as he seemed to taste the air with a snake like hiss while his arms rose from the ground now from his crouched position. He covered the entire dojo with this chakra as flames rose from the ground and the ground exploded upward with raw bakuton energy as far as the eye could see. The flames would turn dummies to ash in seconds, but leave the bystanders unharmed as the man twisted the eruptions all around them. Yet, Shuusui found himself untouched by the jutsu and would find himself even unaffected by the energy sapping earth after the flames would begin to die down, the man's hands lowering as he puppeteered the flames like a tempo. Shuusui's clones were similarly be untouched, their signature posed a similarity to that of his prey.

The man slowly opened his eyes. His previously amber eyes now glowed an ivory color, and Shuusui recognize the fabled Byakugan. Small fires burned by not a single soul singed by the lethal flames as the man let that power ease away, but not before weaving his hands a second time for water to be pulled from the air, dousing the few flames left before it all dispersed to a steam. During all that, Shuusui could tell the man felt the biting and nag of the illusion world he had been put under.

โ€œIf we can avoid jumping to conclusionsโ€ฆโ€ย He strained to say in the illusion, his hands dropped to his sides. The fruit was at his side nestled in its little sheath, the fruit chittering away still.ย โ€œLahlil is my girlfriend, thank you very much.โ€ย He said, agitated. The byakugan faded then as he pulled the shuriken from his chest and dropped it with a grunt. โ€œNow, answer please or does my sharkskin get to let loose? I'd also be grateful of these hexes to be kept to yourself, I've enough phantoms in my life.โ€

Shuusui quirked an eyebrow at the information, and one of his clones answered.
โ€œI am Uzumaki Shuusui, a shinobi of the leaf. Lahlil is a friend, not that I admit that too openly due to decorum. As for conclusionsโ€ฆ you started it. Perhaps you should attempt to read the situation before issuing threats like a manic toddler.โ€ Then in turn the other clone would talk. โ€œI will assume then that you are the Zahara described in the scroll I read of the history of The Kin? The enigmatic figure that canโ€™t be bothered to show himself in his village. Iโ€™d expected you to beโ€ฆ taller.โ€ The clone chirped as he looked down at the smaller man. Shuu himself now spoke. โ€œYou should feel the genjutsu fading already, it has served its purpose. Did little Shiroi bring you here? Is that how you suddenly showed? A Kuchiyose but with the summoner being brought? How curious.โ€ The three Shuuโ€™s stood combat ready. Prepared to move if the man before them attempt to resume hostilities.

โœ˜โœ˜ Chakra: 3800/4200 || Stamina: 3980/4000 || Elements: Suiton & Doton || Theme: Fierce Storm

[quote="-x- Rei -x- โ€œ]
Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
[Each clone has 105 Chakra]

Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:06 pm
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• A casual flick of his wrist and the curious pineapple was not a fruit any longer as a swirl of smoke veiled the space next to Zahara with his hand resting on something taller than himself. The sharkskin was shown in its proper form as it chittered under its bandages, the man watching Shuu' with a glint in his eyes; one of mischievous intent. His fingers clutched around the hilt briefly, the sword responded as a sentient extension of the sage as scales grew between the wrappings as it was excited. Zahara closed his eyes and let himself calm, the influence of his sword clouding his thoughts and he almost allowed the primal nature take over. Instead the sword was carried on his back, the sling clipping to the weapon as he took a few steps forward.

Geniki hungers too greatly today... He thought to himself, rubbing his head to clear himself. "Defensive of the name you are, decorum not. I could care less of politics or view." A shrug as he let the name pass over him, but he felt like he had to defend his stake on never being around. "It's complicated, I am considered dead ever since the battle of Arashi. Your illusion clouded only my sight, I can feel your presence. Like a heartbeat, the echoes of your emotion." He held his eyes closed as he breathed out, letting a sigh escape his lips as he relaxed more as the noisy sword was silent finally. His composure relaxed, less tense and his eyes reopened with less of a scowl but he had a clenched jaw wrought of his annoyance he scarce tried to hide.

"If you read the scroll, then you know of some history. But yes, Shiro is my familiar as it were. She's proud, and my eyes in this village in my absence. Curious? Maybe, she knows how to perform the techniques I have, my signature in the scroll there is its key to a reverse summoning." Zahara explained as he twirled his hand again, movements of his fingers and chakra flowed visibly off his fingertips then he touched the blood still fresh from his chest. He looked toward the scroll and a snap of his fingers as he called the snake. Nearby, Shiro appeared in a poof of smoke as she held herself in her coil with red eyes settled on the pair. She said nothing, but Zahara could feel her smugness.

Zahara brought his attention back to him, then a glance back at her as if to ask if she was serious. A wordless exchange between snake and sage, reading one another's emotion and body language as Shiro uncoiled herself and flicked her tongue out. "I trust my companion in most things, most she doesn't even tell me of much less bring me to them." he said as he looked back at the snake long and hard. "So I ask again, you're the one she has watched?" his amber eyes settled on him but he remained facing the mamba as she flicked her tongue in silence.

"Dismiss the clones, they excite the sword on my back. It slumbers for now, I rather it stay quiet."

User Image

Hazaan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:30 pm
User Image

Shuusui sighed as the clones vanished, he was not at the center as most would have suspected. But off to the side. โ€œYou didnโ€™t know who was who.โ€ He commented. Not a question, but simple fact. He knew because when Zahara had churned fire and stone into the dojo, he had left the clones and himself alone. Zahara had attempted intimidation but had been unable to actually tell who was the real Shuu. And interesting fact to keep in mind.

If he had doubts, the summoning of Shiro, not Shiroi proved it. The white mamba (for now he recognized her breed) seemed smug as can be for a snake anyways.
โ€œShe insinuated as much yes. Though she has admitted to have been observing more than just I. She has stated that I am considered, but that does not mean I have been approved. Nor offered. I do not know your criteria. But it seems at a minimum. A conversation is needed. Unless you care to observe me as I train yourself?โ€

He remained cautious, he did not, after all know the man before him. Only by reputation. His relationship with his... sword seemed odd at best, disturbing at worst. Furthermore, he wasn't sure as to Zahara's intentions and what he might do if he found Shuu wanting. No, caution would allow him to be prepared for all eventualities. And luck always favored the prepared.

โ€œOh, and one other thing. You may not care for politics or decorum but you should if you do not want to be a detriment. Political realities must be observed. For the better of all.โ€

โœ˜โœ˜ Chakra: 4200/4200 || Stamina: 3980/4000 || Elements: Suiton & Doton || Theme: Fierce Storm

[quote="-x- Rei -x- โ€œ]

Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:37 am
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• "Clones don't concern me." He said simply, a shrug of his shoulders. "Matters not if I see the real you or not, I've no intention of harming another in the Leaf." Zahara flicked his gaze more at Shiro, frowning as the two had a wordless conversation once more, reading each other's intent. He shifted slightly, a cheeky individual it seemed. "She doesn't bother to tell me of those she rejects, you're the second to have even been considered, first since the other." He mentioned there was another, Shinji. His greatest failure. Zahara was visibly pained when he even mentioned it in the passing conversation. Another look at Shiro and then to him.

"Let me tell you a short story, before I tell you my answer." He looked through Shuusui now, eyes unfocused as he was reliving painful memories. The whispers of the Truth Bearer rang in his ears, Kya. The words rang in his mind as he spoke them with the phantom in unison. "All life is Motion, Focus gives Purpose, Only the Truth Matters." A mantra, spoken with practiced pronunciation and faith. "Words I live by... in a sense." He didn't elaborate further, he would not impose it upon him. Not now.

"A young man like yourself, he came to me in the caves looking to learn. So I taught him, but I failed him." Zahara looked away for a moment as he disliked admitting his own faults, it wasn't a normal thing for him. Nearby, Shiro slithered on by as she climbed onto Zahara, coiling her body around him and resting her head upon the shoulder as if she belonged. "He died, petrified by the senjutsu. Too much of the power at once, the snakes... The Kin... are not like most." He referenced to Ginda, to the terror inducing presence that clung to the soul unlike any illusion. "I failed my first student, his motion... stilled, no purpose. I did not tell him of the dangers, when I should have." He looked now at Shiro who was watching silently, her tongue occasionally flicking out.

"She considers you, but I fear of failing another. Many I grow close to die, I lost many people over the years and the shadows of the past haunt me greatly. My mother, my classmates from the original leaf, those I've butchered during the bloodmoon... I've even almost killed your beloved Kage when I'd been infected by the taint of natural energy. Chie, the former Uzukage and Kya Uchiha, I was trained under both of them and they too perished soon after. Kassandra, a woman I met who made some sense of the hell that came of Uzu... also perished." Zahara shook his head with a heavy shrug, it wasn't easy telling the short tale. "The fact of this matter is, know who you consider. The blood on my hands run thick, Uzumaki. It's not a question if I accept you, it's one of whether you can stomach a man such as myself."

Zahara sneered finally out of annoyance again, he spat on the floor. <******** what others think. It matters not, I don't care of your training. I trust Shiro's judgement, she's old and wise if arrogant and proud." Shiro hissed when Zahara said that and the sage bared his teeth the instant she did, a flicker of his sage mode and she shied away. "But. The Kin need a future, a legacy for when I am gone given the nature of my lifestyle." He shrugged, he purposely made it unclear whether he was accepting of the man or not. In truth, he was indifferent yet annoyed at his insistence of poking. He didn't want to train him, not if he didn't know the risks. Another failure would not bode well.

"All Life is Motion. Only Truth Matters. A Focus Gives Purpose. What do you think those words mean? I am curious."

User Image

Hazaan

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games