Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Flower Shopping (( Title Subject to change) ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:39 pm

Yo'ichi walked through the streets of Konohagakure, these streets were filled with people and he was excited to tell his parents the good news. He had finally passed the academy exam and was on his way to preserve the name of the Yamanaka. As always the shop was busy and with a renewed sense of self, Yo'ichi put on his apron and started to speak with the customers in the store. This was his life; though he had just passed the academy exam, this was a familiar spot for him.

He walked around and tidied up the shop as his parents trimmed and watered the plants that surrounded them. They took a lot of pride in having exotics, carnivorous and poisonous plants. While everything was handled with gloves, Yo'ichi knew the ones that he could touch... the gloves were precaution. He walked to the entrance and leaned against the doorway and watched as the civilians of Konohagakure enjoyed the new shop.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:47 pm
boop

LavenderandVelvet

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:39 pm
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• Zahara perused different shops throughout the day, a great white mamba with red eyes coiled around his shoulders and the "pineapple" carried just off to his side. It was a few weeks since his little stunt at the dojo, lighting the place like a blast furnace but hadn't harmed a single person. That same incident was when a new disciple was inducted into the contract, a promising uzumaki whose clan already made progress in the village. The sage lurked in a peculiar position, he never carried the title nor wore any identification of his status of the village and he was officially still declared a dead man. With the past few years, he had been more lax and been open with others but was never in a hurry to admit anything.

Shiro, the snake, was talking to the raven haired man as he meandered around lost in his thoughts. "Ssso you do not intend to bring him into the fold?" The raspy voice of the snake said, her tongue flicking between each syllable, referring to the Uzumaki. Zahara had only given a shrug as he kept a pace and looked on at silks as he replied to the creature.

"He's not made for the Nagakana, can see it in his eyes he has other priorities." Zahara mused as he inspected a kimono to his liking and scratched his chin. "I rather not convert other sages of the Kin to it, nor will I ever force it on Lahlil either." Shiro turned her head to look at Zahara as she spoke again.

"I wasss not ssspeaking of her." She hissed as Zahara laughed, the snake looked offended as she flicked out her tongue. Anger was her main emotion, the snake wasn't the biggest fan of his choices as of late.

"You don't like her still, do you?" Zahara grinned as he left the shop and carried on down the streets a bit longer. Shiro didn't answer this time as he only laughed a bit more. "If you had your way, Shiro, you'd pick the woman I bed, the food I eat and probably where I'd s**t and sleep." It was not far from the truth but he had his own preferences still, he respected his companion's insight in the matter still.

"Ssshe isss lovely, but dangerousss for you." Shiro hissed as she rested her head on a shoulder, flicking a tongue again. "I am only in favor of what will keep you alive."

It was awhile longer before they talked on about various things regarding the village and then Zahara stopped upon a store headed by one of the Yamanaka in the village. He was lost in mid sentence for a long while as he looked at the plants within, noting it was rather new and it held more stranger plants than flowers.

"What'sss wrong?" Shiro asked at her sage's sudden silence and Zahara shook his head to her and went to inspect a few of the plants that he could see from the street. Poisonous creatures, strange plants that he hadn't seen before and it reminded him of someone. Shiro tried to get Zahara's attention again but he ignored the snake and approached the one in the doorway, assuming they worked in the shop with the badgering snake around his shoulders.

"Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to have..." Zahara trailed off as he wanted an excuse to look more inside. A snap of the finger as he requested the flowers he knew Lahlil would enjoy. "Marigolds. You have any perhaps?" He said, absently looking over the man's shoulder for a moment then back to him with a light smile.

• ... I walk the Path of Tribulations ...
          User Image

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:45 am
Yoichi playfully scoffed and perched his butt on the nearest counter. He liked Marigolds just like everyone else, but a bored Yo'ichi was a fiesty Yo'ichi " Sure, I can do that. " He shrugged and smiled, " but let me ask you something. " He hopped down from the counter and stood directly in front of Zahara, his eyes traced Zahara quickly and... his snake " What kind of person are you buying for? " It was the first thing that Yo'ichi learned working with customers, but more than anything; Yo'ichi was curious. The man in front of him didn't look like a 'marigolds kinda guy.'

No'ichi, the older replica of Yoichi. The family resemblance was uncanny, it was fairly evident that they were related " Yoichi! Get the man the marigolds, it's not speed dating!" A blonde woman walked from the back room and stood next to No'ichi. She wasn't much shorter than Yo'ichi but had platinum blonde hair. She pinched No'ichi and pointed at him:

" Leave the boy alone! " she grabbed a broom and started to push him with it as if she was going to sweep him away " Shoo shoo, the fertilizer is here. " She annoyed him all the way into the backroom.

Yoichi rolled his eyes at the affair, though he loved his parents...and like any other child, they annoyed him " Well... anyways. " He rubbed his chin and looked at Zahara " Oh yeah, who are you buying for? "

-x- Rei -x-

LavenderandVelvet

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:39 am
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• Zahara huffed a little as he scratched his chin in idle thought, he wasn't expecting minor interrogation on who he was buying them for. He took witness to a little shuffle of the other workers, family most like while the mamba silently judged this boy with unblinking red eyes, flicking her tongue every so often. A haughty creature she was, ever cautious of those her master conversed with. And now, she judged him as a nuisance.

Zahara leaned back slighly when his personal space was threatened but he didn't let the anxiety show. He always was uncomfortable being close to people, even Lahlil. Shiro hissed loudly for a moment as she wanted him to back off while the curious pineapple shook in its leather sheath with a chutter like teeth crunching on wood. Geniki stirred and then Zahara thumped the disguised sword as it quieted down, a nervous chuckle then as he took a step back now while the family matter went on.

A smile from the sage, "A lady friend of mine, I wish to surprise her." He kept it brief but glanced once more upon the store with renewed interest as he continued. "I owe her my life after all, no one else makes me happier." A coy grin now as he didn't dare mention who but he was more than interested than just flowers.

He paced a little as he wondered how to word his request. A shrug as Shiro looked at Zahara from her shoulder perch. "My mother was a gardener..." Zahara said as he looked on at their set up from outside still. "I kept a small garden ever since she passed, I wonder if you kept something in stock I could get a sampling of to cultivate with my garden. Hogweed perhaps?" Vague enough he thought, while Shiro coiled around on his shoulders and kept her gaze level with the boy even as Zahara paced, the sage noticed and another smile.

"She's just cautious, and venomous." A smirk as Shiro hissed again, retreating back so her head was under the hood of his robe while the white body coiled around more. "Harmless though. He added, not mentioning what exactly she was either.

• ... I walk the Path of Tribulations ...
          User Image

LavenderandVelvet

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces