Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
☀️ S U N S E T S & bittersweet goodbyes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:16 pm
Belamos and Sonyo finally get to say goodbye.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

It smelled like her. This room. This...place. A scent he had grown accustomed to throughout the years- one of peace. He had his fingers over the soft sheets which lay on her bed, all the while pretending it was theirs back on the farm. He closed his eyes and let himself believe it for the briefest moment before the harshness of reality struck back. No. She was now an Empress. Life life of a farmer was ill suited to one such as her it had seemed. He sat on the bed, waiting. He knew where she was, and could appear to her as he pleased but this? It seemed...gentler.

And so, he waited. Sonyo arrived eventually, as he knew she would. Once the dark haired medic entered the room, their eyes would meet. Her, standing in the doorway, himself, seated on her bed. To her, he would look different. Fiercer- more like the warrior she had fell in love with. Where there had been the weathered look of a half decade of peace, there was now the fiery regality borne of his recent escapades. He would say nothing, do nothing, simply stare into her eyes. This form, this visage, was not easy to manage...and he wanted to remember her. Eternity lasted a long time, and he wished for her beauty to live on in his memory equally so.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:16 am
    User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab SON • YOxxRUE tab ► 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 𝚄 𝙽
    tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

He was there.

Standing in the doorway, Sonyo had to catch herself on the doorframe as the air was forcefully ripped from her chest from surprise. She wore an elaborate jūnihitoe, a mass of colorful and expensive fabrics, decorated carefully with a few delicate accessories. Her hair was half pinned back out of her normal style, her bangs slightly outgrown and hanging in her eyes-- eyes that were wide with shock and pain. For all the things Shukaku had tortured her with the past two weeks, this had to be the worst. This was crossing a line, this was digging a finger in a still gaping a bleeding wound.

"For my mind to make me see you now... is so cruel." Sonyo's voice was a damn near whisper, trembling with every word as she forced past the lump in her throat. He had to be a hallucination, for the Belamos she had left didn't look like tge one in front of her. No the Belamos she had left had been warm like crackling coals and distant... this Belamos seemed more like the one one who danced with her in the streets of Arashi, the one with wildfire in his eyes.

She missed them both.

Nights of sitting on the porch of their home in Estia in the chill night, warm in his embrace were still fresh in her mind. Of playing with the girls while happily watching him work away... her time in thst small town had been like a dream, one she never wanted to leave. But she was a coward, and in her fear of rejection she had fled and ruined everything. The kids probably hated her now.

Shukaku's seal cracked, hard, as tears welled to her eyes. Eyes surrounded by dark circles of sleeplessness, failed to be hidden by the makeup there. The handmaidens had tried, at least. With a shuttering breath, Sonyo turned around and closed the door. She sat there for a moment, trembling, too scared to turn around and see what the hallucination might turn in to. Her slender fingers gripped the doorknob, causing white to form at her knuckles. It would pass. Eventually this Belamos would fade just like all of the other mind games, all of tge other ghosts of her past that she had seen.

Sonyo had never told anyone about her psychosis. The only one who knew, Kagerou, had only found out by accident and had been sworn to secrecy. Not even Masahiro, or the palace staff knew. Who would want a broken Emperess?

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              • Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            • The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            • Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            Fast Learner: Sonyo needs half as many posts for job missions

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nary a sound would betray the movement he made. As Sonyo gripped the doorknob and awaited her suspects ghosts disappearance, a second hand would lay atop hers. He was warm, as he always was, but also...calmer. Instead of the raging fire, he was the summer breeze. "It is not so, Sonyo. I am here" He withdrew his hand, letting his fingers brush through her long, dark hair as he did so. He then turned and walked over to the window, looking out and down at all the goings on of the Palace before him. It was dignified, and noble and, he thought, so very unlike her. "Partially, albeit" If Sonyo turned to face him, she would now be able to see the slight golden transparency- a glimmer that one would only catch out of the corner of their eye- which was quite a bit easier to see as he stood in the sunlight.

He placed his hangs on the window sill and leaned against it as he turned back to face her "I wanted to find you. To talk to you. To get you to come home. But I ran out of time. And now I see...well, it's all a set up from wool blankets and well water" He said, gesturing to the fancy decorum which surrounded them in contrast to the humble abode Estia provided. When he spoke next, it was with a careful precision. Belamos seemed to chew on every syllable- taking care with what to say "I have...ascended. My father was killed, and now I am the Sun God, the Destroyer." There was pain in his eyes, a deep regret, but he continued "Aurelia...Nohea. They were there when it happened. They know. I won't be around for quite some time. There is a grand work, a scheme at play that I couldn't have even dreamed of- one I must stop. But, still, I just...I just couldn't leave without talking to you again."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:43 pm
    User Image

tab SON • YOxxRUE tab ► 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 𝚄 𝙽
    tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

As always he was warm. Warm like the sun in a feild on a beautiful day. The kind of warmth that was easy to lose yourself in. And she had lost herself in it many times before. It was a strong contrast between her frigid skin and icy veins. Belamos moved his hand from hers, running his fingers through her hair in a movement that spoke of yearning. Did he truly miss her? Tears welled in her eyes, her jaw setting hard. He spoke about her upgrading. She didn't care about the fancy fabrics or elaborate clothes. With a strained expression, she turned to the newly born sun god. He told her he was no illusion but he was translucent like one. Her heart badly wanted to believe that he cared for her so much he'd return to her before dying... but her mind told her she was a fool, and narcassistic for wanting to believe that.

She patiently waited for him to finish. Her voice when she spoke was strained and wavered.

"You know that I don't care about any of this miscellany, Bel... I was more than content, overjoyed even, to spend the rest of my life wrapped in wool blankets drinking well water... I... I-I loved Estia. With my whole heart, I loved Estia. I loved you... I loved your daughters..."

Sonyo's lip wobbled and she forced it to stop, gripping at the top layer of kimono as if to hold herself up. She wanted to move towards him, to lose herself to this delusion. But she couldn't. Time was working against her, and Shukaku was getting restless as he worked to break her seal. It felt like a sandstorm under her skin. He would never know how much she missed him, how she spent weeks in OASIS agonizing over her decision to leave. How she didn't want to move on. She was sure it was hard, watching her stand there-- newly married, having moved on so soon --but she never intended to uncover her repressed feelings for her old friend. She didn't plan to marry him and become emperess. She had told him such.

"I would have stayed there, in that farmhouse, forever. I had my dream... All I've ever wanted in the entirity of my existence was a normal life. You gave that to me. Words can never describe my gratitude for that.... but... you misjudged me. I'm a coward to the core, Belamos. I couldn't bare the thought of us ending. So I ended us. You pulled away, you were leaving and I-"

She sharply breathed in, doubling over, pressing one hand to her chest while the other hand held up one finger singling she needed a moment. The voices in her mind swelled, worse than usual. She couldn't even hear herself think over them all. Within moments, however, they stopped and Sonyo could regain herself once more.

"As for the girls... I will go see them, if you wish. I doubt they'd want to see me... if by some miracle they didn't hate me before, they do now." Her eyes, exhausted and feverish, were no longer on Belamos. They were staring off somewhere behind him, watching ghosts dance outside the window.

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            • The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            • Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            Fast Learner: Sonyo needs half as many posts for job missions

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash