Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
A Watery Mess

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:11 pm
An MiT where Nohea loses her sword (uh oh)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:54 pm
User Image
__

(Cue cruddy intro post)

The tiny shanty town bar was filled with the boisterous laughter of many a rough-looking sailor, all here to take a break from the stress of their daily lives and have a drink among friends. Among these rough and tumble souls there was but one voice that could be heard above the rest, it's owner a young teenage girl with red and white striped hair who, despite not appearing as if she belonged at all, commanded an aura of respect from those around her who accepted her presence with joyful abandon. in a moment it wouldn't be hard to understand why. ]"A ROUND OF DRINKS ON ME!" The whole of the tavern screamed it's approval with mugs in the air. A mood that grew as an infectious spore in the drunk shark girl, who hardly needed more of an excuse to act brashly.

Jumping up onto the table, Nohea tossed about her own dual mugs of liquor, purposefully spilling their contents over anyone who had the misfortune of being where the girl had decided to table hop. ]"IN FACT, LESSS MAKISH INTERESTING! i'M ACCEPTING ALL CHALLENGES BOYOS! COME EN tELL ME THERE ISNT AT LEAST ONE OF YOU WHO DOESN'T HAVE THERI HAND IN YOUR PANTS! I'LL EVEN OFFER UP MY SWORD~"

Stat: Strength 9 Speed 9 Agility 9 Endurance 9

Technique(s) Used:

_โœง

_โœง

_โœง

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง

_โœง

_โœง

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง

_โœง

_โœง

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:00 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      It's like pure insanity, watching the lifeless so jovial, so full of facsimile. Its to the point for Nava that she can hardly even see that fire of life in people like the ones who park themselves here in this small town with it's small people and small ideas. Nava stood no more than 5'2, if even that, and she commanded at least four times the domineering aura they did. Her eyes, both stalked open in a rare moment of anger, didn't flinch as raindrops fell over them. Since she bonded to the turtles, she could hardly even tell when her eyes were wet anymore. The dark red swirled and the pattern within was azure blue: no smile present, and the Nagakana had already dispersed to clear out the town for what was to come. She didn't blink or hesitate, just watched for a second, listened to the sound of Nohea's little challenge issued. Her frown furrowed and then emboldened, and lastly it vanished as she sighed and licked her lips.

And then she pulsed her chakra aura out, and manifested it. Tentacles rose from every surface, from the walls even from some of the Mugs as the Truth Bearer made herself known, stepping forward, making the short walk to the front door and using all of the strength in her tiny legs to kick it open. That door shattered, and Nava floated inside, two hundred tattoos visible on her skin, a massive sword on her back, and all the fury of the tides in her. "I won't ask a second time. All but YOU," she demanded pointing at Nohea. "Leave or be consumed by the deep." As if some knew from run ins with the oft sea-fairing Nagakana, many immidately ran for their lives. The oens who knew less, got up from primordial fear. From her position, thunder bolts behind her crashed into the distance and cast her silhouette black. Her voice, however, and the golden symbol of the Nagakana on her chestpiece would make clear whom this woman was.

The one whom had been there when the father became the sun. The one who sought to undo his work. Matani of the Dead; Nava Uchiha Shouten.

"This is pitiful. Contemptable. Your father gave his life, and for whatever that pointless act meant to him and the world at large, you waste yours away. Sitting here, drunk, feeling sorry for yourself. I swore I would see you again all that time ago, to see if the weakness of the Karna line was temporary, or if you truly are so disappointing." The venom and vitriol seeped into every syllable, sharp and cutting deep into her ears. Nava spit and cursed in her native tongue. "And so, I have come here to administer a test for you. Draw that blade and face me. Prove to me that you're life isn't worthy ending right here and now little girl."

As if prelude, the ground rumbled at the force of another lightning bolt, and in that motion, Nava gathered the charge in her fingers, like a million screaming cicadas. "Within everyone is the will to live and the energy of the universe. Show me that you deserve to draw breath. Lesson one! Motion!" Nava roared, flinging her hands forward and sending an absolutely lethal current forward that, for all intents and purposes, would tear her to pieces if she didn't avoid it.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
      โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||praise be jashin
      โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ขโ–ฐ Character:Nava
            โ–ฐ Link to profile: [x]
            โ–ฐ | Rank B-S+ | Ninjutsu [ Raiton ]| Cost [ Spiritual ]
            This technique builds upon the other high powered raiton jutsu in the Chidori tree by coursing raiton jutsu through the very veins of Nava, allowing her to, with little warning, besides a sudden build up of electricity around her and a mere thrust of her hands, fire off a steady stream of electricity from her very fingertips. Obviously such a skill is flashy and loud, and it deals damage equal to the rank of the technique. Being struck by this attack is highly detrimental at all ranks, burning the impact zone as well as shocking the body and blasting it backwards. Similarly, it carries with it the ability of the chidori to break through defenses as if they were a rank lower. Lastly, instead of inflicting paralysis, it applies burning at a level appropriate to the rank this technique is used at, as per the custom technique guideline. The range of this technique scales as per normal custom technique rules.
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:55 pm
User Image
__

The sharp clang of Nava's tongue emptied the tavern in seconds flat. Nohea, who wasn't excepting the scene to work out at all in her favor, found herself completely knocked unware. Literally, falling from her table surfing shenanigans and eating the floor face first with nothing but a glass mug between them to soften the fall.

Small cuts and blood marred her the teenager's face as she stood up, angrily looking for whoever had decided to ruin her good time and smiling wide when she found her. The woman from the crow lands. While the shark girl held little recollection of the Nava's role in the event, Aure had more than made up for the accounts that Nohea passed out for. Oh good. The first one to be crossed off my list.

The goading over her dead father from the so-called, Matani of the Dead, broke upon the obsidian walls of Nohea's mind. Her thoughts, and even better judgment, were already zeroed on the fight was to erupt between them. "Wasting? Maybe I just decided to come to visit every rotten cesspool I could think of until you showed up. I'm just glad that this is the place you choose..." Scorn meet with equal parts ridicule, Nohea drew her blade at Nava's direction, the sheen of the flounder sung as it glided out of its sheath.

Ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum. The moments of their fight could be measured in a time a quickly fading as heartbeats. Nava striking first, rippled hundreds of currents of electricity that torn the air with their superheated fury. Right into the waiting shields of a full phalanx who formed a defense around the shark girl with a sturdy "HAH" and nothing more. From behind their glowing blue etherealness, Nohea shouted. "And DON'T call this blade as if it were anything so COMMON. MY father gave it to me, and I'm going to use it to avenge him now."

From outside the tavern, the pitter-patter of many drops of water hitting the ground could be heard outside as dark clouds hummed their thunder. A fitting response to the dramatic clash below surely, but more than that, they called down a nearly every morsel of liquid available to be drawn in by Nohea herself. From below in underground springs, pulled from ponds, grass, and trees, it amassed into an enormous orb of water. The total size of the creation doubling that of a bijuu.

Technique(s) Used:

Relevant PA's:

Aquatic Mastery | The user's suiton techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's suiton techniques. In addition, should the user's water ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another suiton technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally. Also, the clan member gains a +1 to Strength or Speed every time they increase in body rank. This culminates in a total of +4 Stats spread to Strength & Speed as desired.

_โœง Fourth Virtue: Honor
Rank B | Simple
The follower of the way of the spirit sword faces their dishonorable flaws and defeats them achieving a status of absolute honor. This grants the warrior access to the fourth virtue state allowing the user's body gain another 1 point increase in strength, speed, and agility. The user's eyes glow much brighter than usual and a bright aura surrounds the body. The color of the eyes and the aura is identical to that of the Reiken (spirit sword). This fourth virtue state does not cost an activation but does require an initial B-Rank stamina cost plus a B-Rank upkeep per post for two posts. This state has a maximum duration of three posts. In this state, the Reiken glows so brightly that an A-Rank amount of chakra introduced to the Reiken once and only once to apply third level blindness.

_โœง Origin Pulse [ Genten parusu ] | Rank S
All life began in the great oceans, and to the oceans, all life eventually returns. This technique takes that principle and turns it on it's head, utilizing every bit of water in a thread that isn't in use for another technique and immediately causing it to gather into the air, as high as the Tengai Shinsei technique and equally large. This skill absorbs water from clouds, moisture from the air, bursts it free from bottles and even pulls some from deep within the earth itself at the behest of the shinobi, and then it sends it descending. The result is a massive amount of damage that is comparable to tidal wave, if they suddenly hit the ground and boomed outward from there. This technique could easily flood a village, and fills the entire topic with water. Opponents in this water will always have their location detected by the Hoshigaki who summoned this technique as their chakra is imbued in the water itself. Attempts to dodge within/on top of water created from this technique costs 1.5x resource.

KORABO'D WITH

_โœง Hunting Grounds [ Shuryลba ] | Rank S
A bijuu-sized mass of water is centered on the user, following their movements unless they anchor it to a certain location. Attempts to use Water Walking on the water will always fail. The water in this technique may not be used as a resource for others' suiton techniques.

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง

_โœง

_โœง

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง

_โœง

_โœง

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:21 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      There would be no respite. No moment of refraction or recompense for a successful defense for Nohea. Even as Nava's eyes examined the woman, the ground below, the air above, she was preparing her defense. Not for nothing, the chakra pouring out of her was dense, and ******** massive. She knew what the girl was planning, or rather, she could imagine. Those heartbeats passing were important, and Nava made a pair of split decisions in that moment. The first? Her foot slammed Hard into the ground, converting the very earth below the tavern, the surrounding area, and even what was below and surrounding all of the water into dense and heavy iron sand. The immediate affect? The entire tavern started sinking, and the sand in the thread itself churned, slowly dropping the building faster, with sand breaking through the cracks in the floor. Water was surrounding them, sure, but Nava was no slouch when surrounded by any of the five elements. Under normal circumstances she'd be right at home below the surface.

But the beast before her, untamed and inhibited as she was, would make her reconsider allowing this battlefield to be hers alone. Immediately the sand reacted to her beckoning, surrounding her in a powerfully dense ball of iron sand, and strengthening her the second her handseals completed. A defense? From Nava? Sure. But not solely such as Nohea would find. The shower of sparks from her lightning slamming into the phalanx came from both being shattered in the clash, but it would hardly distract the shark girl from the fact that all of that sand from ALL over the area was currently closing in on the epicenter of all the electromagnetism within Nava. "Things should be held only when you need them, little girl," Nava taunted her, watching to see how exactly she planned to avoid her own body being crushed and buried as the tavern was ripped to pieces under the weight of both the sand and water alike. Nava, perfectly comfortable within her defense could see clearly through it, and was already lining up her response, as if Nohea didn't respond, she and her massive orb of water both would be smothered in the earth. Nava was comfortable with this idea, being that Nohea would likely be trying to avoid being dragged along by all of the iron sand coming towards them, forming the hyperdense ball.

Part two of her split decisions came next, weaving a string of seals that would serve as further deterrent from Nohea remaining in place. "Doton!" she exhaled from within her dome.

"R O C K F I N A L E!" her voice echoed as, among the sand approaching from everywhere several massive chunks converted into gigantic golden boulders, hovering above their quickly sinking battlefield, surrounding the water that was sure to fall soon as well. Dozens of them, massive, the size of small houses each, surrounded everything, but focused around them. "Go ahead, you drop yours first!" the Truth Bearer taunted. A small prisoners dilemna, sure, but as soon as the Origin Pulse'd Hunting Grounds would be met with an equally powerful attack that countered it on the elemental wheel, as well as leveling out the whole town. Nava was protected from the resulting clash of energy...

Was Nohea?

โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ–ฐ โ–ฐ Iron Sand Barrier [ Satetsu Shouheki ] | Rank A
            The user pulls iron sand around them in a dome fashion, making use of a single handsign to make it harden in place, unfortunately, this means the user cannot move around with it. The barrier will not break unless it is hit by an S+ Rank technique.

Korabo' With

โ–ฐ Iron Sand: Dancing Mad [ Satetsu: Maddodansu ] | Rank S
            By continuously pumping chakra through the ground with your feet, you will shatter the earth and any metal around you and convert it all into iron sand that gathers together, creating pillars of chunky metal floating in the air behind you. One after another, you may send these massive frames at the opponent, which will be strong, sturdy, and impact hard. You may also leap atop some of the levitating frames and have them act as footpads, flinging forward, a lesser version of the falling spider ability. This skill lasts for 8 posts where up to 10 chunks of metal can be created and levitated, though they only have a combined strength of a single S rank, and float only 20 feet off of the ground.
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

Evanescently Magnificent rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:53 am
[ Gotta roll for what happens to my summon since I can't control it ]  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:55 pm
User Image
__

Gritting her teeth, Nohea could feel the warriors, guards that served as the physical manifestation of her spirit, began to waver. The onslaught slowly cracking their shields until even their blue-tinted bodies were forced into being thrown in the way of the defense of the shark girl. Their shattered faces still locked in eternal grimaces from an effort that would be all for naught; where even her best effort wasn't strong enough to stem the tide of earthy fury that pelted her from all sides. For the first time in her life Nohea felt what it meant to be hunted; to feel the cold grip of tentacles that were closing in around her. The idea that she had already begun to flail like prey was the first step towards her fall. Nohea forced it out of her head as best she could.

Tensing up her muscles, the shark girl erupted in a spring like movement that covered some thirty feet in its force alone. Sweat poured down her face as the shark girl broke from the phalanx in the same time that it had been overtaken. For all the good that it did her that was. When it became clear that even leveraging her physical prowess wouldnโ€™t save her, Nohea skid to a stop and instinctively covered her face. Lightning jumping to life in an aura around her body, but was just as quickly pelted out of existence from hundreds of explosions at once.

For as powerful as the armor was, it was not enough to protect Nohea; who come out of the smoke bleeding but still standing. Pain racked like her body like it was covered in burning coals, but Nava wouldnโ€™t get a word from her. Not until that familiar spirit wrenching feeling clawed at her mind once again, and even then it from rage; not desperation. Nohea had wavered but she was not broken yet.

Unconsciously pulling from the most primal places of her heart, Nohea pulled from the literal depths of her blood. Instinct had called upon the bond of predators, and beasts had answered. Coming from outside of the dome were hundreds of razor pointed teeth. The jaw of an enormous shark that, through a great effort, managed to crush the sand that was keeping the water out.

[ I should have fixed the invisible text in my spoiler in the post and the last one ]

Technique(s) Used:

Relevant PA's:

Aquatic Mastery | The user's suiton techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not affect the strength of the user's suiton techniques. In addition, should the user's water ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another suiton technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponent's technique, this technique continues on its path normally. Also, the clan member gains a +1 to Strength or Speed every time they increase in body rank. This culminates in a total of +4 Stats spread to Strength & Speed as desired.

_โœง Coastal Lunge [ Engan tosshin ] | Rank C
This skill can be used to launch the user up to 20 feet in a given direction, augmenting another taijutsu or bukijutsu attack as it is done. This offers a temporary +2 speed boost. This skill does not consume an activation but has a two post cooldown unless performed underwater.

_โœง Kaiser Armor | Rank S | Spiritual
The Kaiser armor is a staple of the style. In its base form, it is not visible to the naked eye but chakra floods every inch of the user's body. While active, the armor prevents damage equal to its own rank. In addition, it prevents the user from having their stat decreased below their natural states. This armor lasts for three posts at C rank and an additional post for every rank additionally applied.

_โœงMegalo: The Don Summoned!

โ–ฐ Shark Abyss [ Same Shin'en ] | Rank S+ | Cost: Chakra

In his megalodon state, Megalo gets below something or an area. He then opens his mouth and everything above starts to be funneled into his maw is gigantic nye near inescapable whirlpool. Once in the vicinity of his maw, his powerful jaws clamp down destroying everything and anything unfortunate enough to be got in it. The jaws are so strong even the rock-hard defenses of the Sanbi have proven to at least crack under its weight.

[ Times 1.5 cost paid since your jutsu is overwhelming ]

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง

_โœง

_โœง

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง

_โœง

_โœง

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:49 am
    User ImageUser Image
      The girl was moving, at the very most. Nava could hardly give her more than that, and as her vitriol grew for this little display, Nava felt deep within her soul that Nohea wasn't fit to carry on. The little Truth Bearer wasn't safe, at all, from the clashing of water and earth around her. The only reason it didn't smite her as well was from her own defense being shattered back into it's constituent parts. Seeing Nohea call out the way she did after trying in vain to fully defend herself made Nava keenly aware she was far from unscathed.

Damnable waste of breath.

But she was at the least brave.

Permitting a moment of introspection, Nava should, by all means feel for Nohea: she'd lost two siblings in two years, and now more than ever she felt alone sitting atop the pillar of the Nagakana by herself. She'd spiraled out after she lost her sister, after responsibility hit her, and the burden had nearly crushed her spirits. Succinctly put, Nava could relate to the feeling. There should be sympathy, if there was empathy right?

Nah, ******** that. She lived it, so she knew it could be overcome. It's her PURPOSE in life to make sure everyone else always chases after theirs. It's her JOB to make Nohea get over it, or drag her to hell if she chooses not to, even if there was almost a tear forming in her eye thinking of what she had to be going through. The Jaws of the shark neither bothered nor surprised the girl. With a mere glance, those jaws froze up, and her new opponent was rendered entirely useless. Now, in the midst of water leaking into her fortress of iron sand, and the girl ahead of her one who would benefit more in such a situation, Nava's narrowed her eyes. Quickly, she made shamanistic, somatic movements with her arms, ending with a pair of crossed arms, clinched tight.

The remaining sand slammed into each other violently around her. Rather than play her game in this slowly closing arena, Nava caused a veritable forest of iron sand branches breach through the surrounding water, arcing out to slam into and pierce the very ground surrounding their sinking position, Nohea, and the Shark below.

Nava herself rode straight up from one of those spikes, ending up flung into the air high above the fight as the earth was torn and rended by the iron sand with just enough of it touching her body to hold her aloft. With the acuity of her vision, it would be impossible for Nohea to have escaped her sight amidst all of that, and as she rose, she called out. "Lesson number two, little girl! So you can move a little? Show me you have focus!" The fight for her life, in Nava's eyes, had only just begun. The obnoxiously long series of handseals seemed excessive, but for what was coming, they were entirely necessary.

Immediately inky black darkness erupted around the pair of her targets below, but just before that anyone who could see would witness the sky blaze with black fire clear against the backdrop of a starry night before sight, sound, and any chakra sense were turned off. Echoing through her genjutsu, the taunts of Nava reigned down on her.

"Failure of a daughter... Life has no meaning if we don't give it some. Without Focus, there can be no clarity," her voice would taunt the girl.

All the while a trio of unbelievable power combined above her as Nava brought the might of the forge god down. The flames apeparing aroudn her spiraled around her lips as she inhaled, and alongside it an unbelievable amount of wind expanding her chest. Nostrils flare, and Matani of the Damned exhaled so deeply and so powerfully that the force shoved her backwards. A vertiable ocean of flames and molten gold rained down from the mouth of the woman. More than 200 feet in every direction straight down, it descended, threatening the shark, the girl, and hell everything else too. More than anything, this was dedicated to putting some serious pressure on the girl.

Nava definitely was winding herself to do it, but this was the kind of thing she lived for, and she had more tricks up her sleeve yet.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข Hypnotism: Can take control of up to the master summons in a list, causing them to be frozen in place while able to directly control the lower level summons. Can still take complete control of freed Bijuu and command them to act under your command so long as this skill is maintained.
            โ€ข โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Might of Hephaestus | You are able to self-korabo one earth technique, one wind technique, and one fire technique into one three-times powerful ninjutsu technique consuming the chakra of the three techniques but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ–ฐ
            โ€ข โ–ฐ Mud Rush Wave [ Deido Sattou Nami no Jutsu ] | Rank A
            The user forms a rapid succession of hand signs, gathering chakra within their chest, expanding out their torso farther out than naturally possible. The user opens up their mouth and releases a rushing wave of mud from their mouth. This incredible mass of mud that covers a fifty foot expanse is devastatingly powerful and easily consumes it's targets, drowning them in the process, causing tier four suffocation. After the jutsu is used, the mud hardens to trap anything within it. The mud quickly hardens by the following post and is no longer malleable. If this occurs, targets beneath the surface require an S Rank amount of resources to escape.
            โ€ข โ–ฐ Wind Stream [ Kaze no nagare ] | Rank A
            The user forms a single hand seal and blows a continuous stream of wind that can blow event he largest opponents back. Because of the power of this technique combined with it's constant assault, it's power is often enough force to immobilize larger summons and severely damage, or potentially even destroy, unfortified structures. Bijuu sized living creatures are stricken with tier four paralysis while anything smaller is blown in the opposite direction a hundred feet and applies vertigo to the target for two posts.
            โ€ข โ–ฐ Fire Release: Great Flame Annihilation [ Katon: Gลka Mekkyaku ] | Rank S
            A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames that measure 100 feet in width and height. The cost of this technique may be paid again, expanding it's size to a total of 200 feet in both directions. This makes the technique extremely difficult to either avoid or contain while negating weaknesses to water release techniques of B rank and lower.

ALL THREE OF THE ABOVE KORABO'd

โ€ข โ–ฐ Iron Sand World Order [ Satetsu Kaihou ] | Rank S
            This jutsu uses iron sand to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. The user creates two masses of iron sand with matching polarities and then merges them together. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and the repellent force created by the two similar magnetic fields scatters the iron sand across a vast area. The iron sand spreads in spikes that branch off irregularly, making it almost impossible to get a clear overview of what is happening. This also makes evading the spikes nearly impossible. Even if the opponent has managed to evade getting hit, the iron sand spikes will have filled the entire surroundings, cutting off any escape routes. With the opponent trapped, the user is free to attack in person. This technique requires an extra rank to dodge.

โ–ฐ Shroud of Darkness [ Kurayami no Oii ]
            โ–ฐRank: A
            โ–ฐPrimary Sense: Sight
            โ–ฐAdditional Senses: Sound
            โ–ฐBase Duration: 2 Posts
            โ–ฐUpkeep: 40 Chakra
            โ–ฐTrigger: Handseal
            โ–ฐSource: Large Scale Visual Phantasm
            โ–ฐStatus Effect: Mental Stress
            โ–ฐDescription: This Jutsu calls into being a sheet of inky darkness over an area of roughly five hundred square yards in length and forty yards in height. This mass of darkness cancels all forms of natural light and sound, causing the area to become a perfect inky black. While inside the shroud, individuals are essentially rendered blind by the complete lack of light, and deaf by the loss of natural environmental sounds. However, the creator of the shroud is able to see clearly and unhindered by the loss of sound. If used by ANBU personal for village defense (non-npc), this jutsu's cost is that of a C-rank. If used by Oinin personal for tracking purposes only, this jutsu's cost is that of a C-rank.

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

___youwillknownihilism

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games