Spire/Dialanche
  Weavel/Halfturret
  Sylux/Lockjaw
  Noxus/Vhoscythe
  Trace/Triskelion
View Results

Lord Toast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 pm
Who's your favorite hunter in Metroid Prime: Hunters?

I like Spire. |)14|_4||(|-| 15|-| 73|-| 1337220|2!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:38 pm
I like Kanden the most. I don't know why, but I always do best with him. Plus, I <3 his alt. form.

And I just think Weavel is cheap. <<  

Inwit

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:33 pm
Weavel IS cheap.

Spire for me. Lava impervious + Wall runner = <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:05 pm
i like noxus, mostly because you get to slap people around in his alt. form... but why does everyone think weavel is cheap?  

matt2004

Inwit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:17 pm
matt2004
i like noxus, mostly because you get to slap people around in his alt. form... but why does everyone think weavel is cheap?
It's mainly his alt. form that is cheap. When he uses it, he like splits into two parts; one is like a normal alt. form that you control, and the other sits where it is, and shoots at all the other players that are within range automatically.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:45 pm
I haven't played it on Wi-Fi yet, I want to badly. But as for character I like Kanden or Spire.  

Blitzkrieg Bopper

Lord Sadist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:37 pm
Blitzkrieg Bopper
I haven't played it on Wi-Fi yet, I want to badly. But as for character I like Kanden or Spire.

Me neither. But I played it on the Single Card Multiplayer Mode with my next door neighbor. My favorite hunter is Sylux. He kicks arse! xd Weavel is just plain annoying to fight... stare Noxus is TOO easy for me, and Kanden is great to use but easy to beat. My friend is cheap when he just uses bombs on Samus's morph ball mode, Spire is very useful with is Dialanche mode, and I haven't unlocked Trace yet. Did I forget someone? Nope...that's all. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:40 pm
I want Trace and Noxus, but until I try those out I like Sylux the most. His alt form is the only way I can usually get kills because I suck so bad at online play.  

Denko

Lord Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:06 pm
Denko
I want Trace and Noxus, but until I try those out I like Sylux the most. His alt form is the only way I can usually get kills because I suck so bad at online play.

You're just like me! Kinda. Well...without Sylux's Alt form, I wouldn't have so many kills. sweatdrop But when I play online, I won't use cheap tricks, and I'll also try to beat everyone in normal mode (most of the time). And you're the first person I know that actually likes Noxus. surprised I kinda...think he's the worst of all hunters... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:20 pm
wolf_demon_ninja
Denko

You're just like me! Kinda. Well...without Sylux's Alt form, I wouldn't have so many kills. sweatdrop But when I play online, I won't use cheap tricks, and I'll also try to beat everyone in normal mode (most of the time). And you're the first person I know that actually likes Noxus. surprised I kinda...think he's the worst of all hunters... stare

Well, he can't suck that bad if Fish can pwn me with him ten to nothing.
I haven't tried Noxus yet, but now I have all the hunters. I like Spire a lot... perfect for a sniper like me. He can be invisible, which is awesome, and a melee attacking alt form, which was what I wanted, too.  

Denko

Lord Toast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:17 pm
Denko
wolf_demon_ninja
Denko

I haven't tried Noxus yet, but now I have all the hunters. I like Spire a lot... perfect for a sniper like me. He can be invisible, which is awesome, and a melee attacking alt form, which was what I wanted, too.

You mean Trace right?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:22 pm
Lord Toast
Denko
wolf_demon_ninja
Denko

You mean Trace right?

Yeah. XD I mix up the names a lot. Hehe.  

Denko

Naito

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:08 am
I like Kanden myself. He's real good for the traditional run & gun method & his sting larve makes a great mode of retreating a losing battle. One major bummer though is that his large upper body makes headshots all too easy from my friend who's a snipering Trace lover.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:47 pm
All in all, the hunters seem extremely well balanced.  

G a m e O v e r

Naito

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:27 am
Definatly. There's a hunter for everyone.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff