Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:49 pm
User ImageLazulum slipped away from his home quietly, the ground was entirely covered something soft and white. It was called, snow or something, his mom told him about it. It happened for a few months of the year she'd said. What interested him was the fact Mum had also told him It was made of water. It was... Cold but his fur kept him warm. Not that Lazulum was ever too cold. the cold never did bother him that much. That said he was seldom away from his mom, but with no one had been around as of late so he'd crept out to the nearby lake. Even during the winter months, and winter was the thing his mom called a season. The lake never usually froze solid at the center so he could still go for a swim.

He wanted to be in the water, it was always his safe place. The blue eyed half gem looked around cautiously, his water wings tucked away making him look very normal. Just a blue kitsu with black tails and hair. Granted no one was usually at his secret place but it Never hurt to be cautious. He really didn't want to run into anyone. His brothers made friends easier than he did but... he didn't need any friends he had mum after all.

Once Lazulum thought the coast was clear he bolted onto the ice intent on finding the weakest spot through. He slowly came to a realization that it had been colder than normal as of late and the lake had frozen solid. Lazulum having been literally left in the cold as he plopped down staring into the ice longing for his swim. He pawed the snow that was on top drawing water animals with his paw in the snow.

"I don't think I like winter..." he muttered quietly to no one.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:54 pm
User ImageSomeone else had slipped away from their own home, making for any direction that seemed right at the moment. For Ella, her reasoning for getting away was different. Sometimes she felt a bit smothered by her family, between the rambunctiousness of her father and brother and the other females sometimes getting in on the fun. Occasionally, so did she. When this fun consistent only of snow activities. Snowball fights, building snowmen, making snow angels. Not when it ended up being more along the lines of a prank. She didn't like pranks. Sometimes she feared her heart would jump out of her open mouth when she was caught off guard. She didn't like being caught off guard. Didn't really like surprises. Didn't like things that were simply out of her control.

So she'd left. While everyone was distracted, she'd slipped out the door and took off at a run, all four paws on the ground so she could make a faster getaway, the whole time just waiting for a snowball to catch her in the back of the head.
It wasn't uncommon for her to leave from time to time. Sometimes she liked to go down to the nearby town to do some Kitsu watching or look for someone to pass the time away with. Didn't matter who. The closer to her age the better. But it still didn't matter that much.

Today, her paws were taking her somewhere else, away from the town. Her staff she'd left at home, the lizard chilling in his enclosure with no one around to keep an eye on him. Each of her siblings had their own pets to take care of, she wouldn't burden them with an extra slippery animal to watch. It was too cold out to risk him. Unlike him, the cold never bothered her. She preferred it over the searing heat of the summer. How did anyone get anything done when you were constantly sweating?

Figuring herself far enough away, Ella slowed down, remaining on four legs as she walked in the crisp cold woods. Eventually she came upon a lake she'd seen a few times. The only difference being it was frozen over and there appeared to be someone sitting on the ice. Why were they just sitting on the ice? And barely dressed, at that! Even she had a hoodie on.

Stepping lightly upon the snow, watching where she put her paws so the ice or snow wouldn't creak, she all but crept up behind him, her tails leaving a trail in the snow.

"Aren't you cold?"  

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:36 am
Lazulum's ears shot down in fear before up in panic, w..w..what? Someone had snuck up behind him while he was drawing in the snow. W..ehat should he do? he's all alone. He pressed down on the ice, oh right he couldn't get through to swim. Lazulum looked around panicked before dashing away before diving head first into a deep snowbank on the edge of the lake entirely covering himself in snow.

W..what was he supposed to do? He wasn't good at being around anyone other than his family. He just wanted to swim, why couldn't the water have melted, at least he could hide there instead of in a snow bank.

"I..I'm not here."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:35 pm
Her curiosity quickly turned to bemusement. Well, that wasn't the reaction she had been expecting. The only thing he did right was get startled by her sneaking up on him. Which she hadn't meant to do on purpose, truthfully. Maybe some subconscious part of her father she didn't realize she was summoning. But she certainly didn't expect the rest of the reaction from the Kitsu in the blue jeans who was just sitting in the snow with nothing covering his torso. For her to say she enjoyed winter and didn't mind the snow was fine, given her family. Was he also a child of the snow? She supposed for him to not be wearing a shirt, he must be. He didn't look like a Tundra. His fur looked just as long as hers.

Ella just watched as he pressed down on the ice, as if he was willing it to just break beneath his paws. Even if he didn't find the wind cold, the water would be even worse. Even she couldn't stand frozen water. It clung to your fur, it seeped deep inside to your bones so you'd have a chill for days if you didn't get a hot bath first.

As he ran away and jumped in the snowbank, she followed slowly behind, now a small smile gracing her lips. So he was shy, either of all Kitsu or females didn't matter. To think he could just hide in a snowbank and she'd forget all about him was adorable. And very amusing. But she'd keep her manners and merely show her amusement with her smile instead of rudely laughing at him. He might not be one who would appreciate being laughed at.

"Oh, my. I seem to have lost him, since there is no one here."  

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:27 pm
Maybe he had actually gotten them to leave!? He waited a bit longer hoping she'd move on before carefully peeking his head out, and blue yes unfortunately settled right on the princess in front of him. She hadn't left like he thought she didn't. Lazu took a moment to register he suddenly realized she hadn't moved she was staring at the snowbank he was in.

He made a small eep! as He instantly hid himself back in the snowbank but this time his pale blue tails sticking out. He wasn't sure what he could do. What was he supposed to do?

How could he escape?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:13 pm
The princess couldn't help a giggle, trying to stifle it with a paw over her mouth. It was rude to laugh at other Kitsu when they were obviously struggling with some internal dilemma. But she couldn't help it when it was adorable. Did he seriously think she'd left just because she said she did? Clearly he didn't have a prankster family who taught you not to trust anything they said or did most of the time. She'd had this pulled on her too many times when she was younger. At least she wasn't going to throw a dozen snowballs at him. Not that he wasn't doing a wonderful job of stuffing his face with snow as it was.

"Shy one, aren't you?" Ella sat down in the snow, curling her tails around her, two on one side, and stuffing her paws inside the soft fur. "Well, I'm Ella Frost. I'm a winter Princess, I suppose. I like the snow." Releasing one paw from the prison of tails, she dragged it along the snow in front of her, trying her best to draw a rabbit. "I've never seen you around and was curious. But if I make you uncomfortable, I can leave." Smiling down at her rabbit, poking the snow with her paw to make a nose, she got up and started to walk away, not feeling any kind of disappointed at the rejection of her company. She might be a bit vain at times, but not that much.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:30 am
Lazulum quietly remained in the snow, he couldn't help growing a bit curious. The heavy blanket of snow seemingly started to clam his nerves a bit and the kitsu just a few yards away She spoke softly and seemed to just wait. His ears perked out of the snow first as he listened quietly as she spoke, after a moment he could hear her doing something in the snow. M..maybe she was ok? he did really miss his family he didn't have anyone to talk to for a while, not that he minded that much. Maybe though, he didn't mind this one talking while he was hidden in the snow. She didn't try to dig him out or anything.

As he heard her start to leave started leaving Slowly Lazulum poked his little nose out of the snow and then came his eyes enough to see the rabbit she's just finished drawing. That was a land animal right? A bunny they were quiet and shy like him and hid a lot.

"I..I..I 'm L...Lazulum." He said Quietly Still mostly hidden by the snow, though as soon as he said it he snuck back into the snow and covered his face.

"I..I like your b..bunny."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:29 pm
Ella hadn't had much of a chance to get further away before a voice came behind her, so quietly she only heard it because of her large ears. She stopped in her tracks and looked back just in time to see a face disappear back into the snowbank, the smile on her own at getting a reaction left unseen. Which she didn't mind. She wasn't out here for gratification. In fact, though their interaction had been short and barely qualified as one, she felt refreshed. This was what she had left her home for, to find something or someone fresh and new who she wouldn't need to be worried about falling for some stupid prank all the time.

"Thank you. I liked your fish." Her soft voice carried easily on the wind, where she remained standing for a little bit, curious about someone who could be this shy as if they'd never met another Kitsu ever in their life. But that would be selfish, wouldn't it? He was clearly uncomfortable.

Instead, smile still on her face, she added, "I hope to see you around again. Lazulum. Maybe I can show you the snow's not so bad." Without waiting for a response, she broke into a run, bounding easily over the snow she was so used to.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:54 pm
He started poking his head out again, he should at least mind his manners or something right? he didn't really talk to anyone besides the fish "T..thank y..you?" he trailed off quietly blinking in he wasn't sure if that answer was correct in the matter. Lazulum shrunk a bit back into the snow. Snow was an ok hiding place wasn't it? So maybe that wasn't bad at least.

It took him a moment before he realized she was suddenly leaving. h..huh? she was leaving already. Lazulum was conflicted to say the least, he'd really missed his mom being around more often. She was his security blanket after all. Then again, maybe it wasn't so bad talking to someone else once in a while, he'd found himself confused and a bit curious.

How could snow be good for anything? It wasn't fun and it stopped him from getting into the water where his friends were. He wanted to go swimming. though the snow was heavy he couldn't really swim in the snow. What could she possibly show that would make snow not so bad? His stomach churned a a bit, when he couldn't hear her paws anymore he slipped out from the snow and looked at the little rabbit she'd drawn before glancing at her footprints.

He was curious, but also a bit frightened, as he started pacing on the frozen lake occasionally glancing in the direction ella had gone . No that was a bad idea, a very bad idea. he glanced at his frozen lake once more as he slowly started taking a step at a time forward following the weird winter princess. She'd never know, he'd be super stealthy! and He'd just take a peak then run back home! his lake would be thawed by then for sure.

[One last sneak Post]  
Role Play Space

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff