Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
[Good Coello Hunting]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haffon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:46 am
Coello's last minute demon training

[ Don't read I didn't proof read it yet ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:24 pm
tab The rap tap tap for Coello fingers drummed on the table repeatedly, trying to drown out thoughts filled with troubled memories of the shark girl he had met in the forest. If he hadn't witnessed the events himself, he probably wouldn't have believed they had happened at all. Pulling at his shirt, Coello lifted the cloth to reveal a series of inky black seals that snaked across his once clean flesh. It felt had to believe that there a demon just sleeping inside of him now. {i]Should I try to wake it up, I wonder? The voice of the woman who had passed this creature to him still rang in clearly in his head like bells. The seals will keep it safe inside you. If you talk to it, then be wary of it trying to convince you to free it. The snark in her tongue had left little doubt as to her thoughts about the demon. But then what if he had been in this creature's shoes? Could Coello say that he wouldn't try to earn his freedom as well? To be caged just because of what you are didn't feel right to him.

With a tentative hand, the bunny reached out with his thoughts. The initial shock of making contact with another mind was overwhelming at first. It could tell that it was slumbering, but also large at the same time. Like its mind was a vast cavern that he could only touch on in small parts at a time. There was no doubt in his mind that if he were to wake it now, he would culpably set himself on a path that Coello wasn't sure he could navigate. Oh, gods. Would I even be able to outwit something as old as this?

His inner monologue whispered back no. That there was nothing for him in dealing with a creature so powerful and deadly. He should leave now and keep his head down, and hopefully, it will stay asleep for the rest of his life. The thought that this was his first instinct disgusted Ceollo. Fenrir wouldn't have backed down like this. He would have found a way no matter how dangerous the path was.

Coello swallowed the lump that was in his throat. His usually playful demeanor was instead: colored by tears in his eyes and a shaky grin on his lips. Coello made his decision: he wasn't going to be weak anymore. He was going to fight just like he knew his brother would have, and if this demon decided that it didn't want to play nice. Well, then he would find a way to force it too.

Body moving purely on instinct, Ceollo outstretched his hand with his palm facing outward. The chakra that passed from himself as he did so served as the mental equivalent to physically nudging someone. The effort that the experience drew from Coello was enough to make him sweat, but even still, he continued until a deep vibration reverberated throughout his mind. Chakra not of his creation was suddenly flung at him, clinging to his arms like glue. It spread along his body, such that Coello grew afraid of being consumed in it. A fear that proved unfounded when it sank into his skin instead.

From this, a terrible fire burned through Coello's veins. The bunny could feel the strange mixture blend with his chakra and create a reaction in his won body that dropped Coello onto his hands and knees. Breathing was impossibly painful, like being burned from the inside out. Only when he was on the verge of collapsing did Coello hear a voice. Impossibly soft and calling his name. Coello thought it was his mother at first, but the tone was too deep. With its weighted reverberation, the pain lessened instantly. Replaced with a misty sensation sticking to his body but underneath his clothes.

From the corner of his thoughts, the voice spoke again. "Coello." The bunny had to admit that it was disturbing to hear a voice, not his own, speak in his mind. "How do you know my name?" The question provoked amused laughter from the demon. "Because I can see it in your mind." "You're spying on me then?" "Not quite so. We are one now." "Was... that your chakra sinking into me then?" "Yes. In earnest, I am impressed with your ability. Neither of my past hosts were able to attach to me so quickly."

Coello raised his eyebrows at the praise. It felt as though so much was going on that it was hard to keep up with it all. The creature was supposed to be a demon, and yet here she was giving him praise? Had the shark girl-and he, could have been mistreating someone so innocent this whole time?

Another laugh interrupted Coello's musing. "So I am not what you excepted then?" If Coello's cheeks turned a bright, suddenly embarrassed at being caught stereotyping. "You... can hear my thoughts even without me speaking them, can't you?" "I'm afraid so. In this existence between us, there isn't must distinction between thoughts and speaking. Whatever you imagine will be revealed to me, just as I to you." "So, I guess... Uhm, why are you so nice?" "I suppose the simplest answer is because I do not see a reason to be mean. Let me ask you this: when one hurts you, do you not seek just reparation?" "Well, I... y-yes? I would. I guess I should apologize then." "Apologize?" "I thought of you the same way every other human did. That wasn't right without even having talked with you."

Silence filled the air for some time before Kokuo spoke again. Coello could tell her words were chosen with softspoken care, even if he couldn't understand the motive behind them. "You are a curious little thing." For the first time since their conversation began, Coello stared in awe at what emerged from the darkness. The rounded outline of a horse with dolphin-esque features emerged from the darkness. And while there could have been no possible explanation for it, Coello instantly recognized it as the creature he had been speaking with: Kokuo. "I would like to do something for you, Coello. Something that I have not done in a long time." Coello felt the chakra in his veins before he had the time to react. The burning returned, although it was milder than before, as the tempestuous bite from a loved one. "We are one now. Nothing that either of us does will be able to change that. But I can make our time together enjoyable." Coello's breathing tightened as he felt Kokuo's light touch press against him.

The feeling was that of the purest ecstasy. Coello could feel himself enveloped in Kokuo and savoring every second of it until his greed finally bid him grab ahold of Kokuo and yank her to him. "W-what's happening?" Coello's speech came out hot and ragged. "We are bonding as host and demon. Now I want you to take what I've given you and release it!" While still gripping Kokuo, Coello did his best to satisfy her desires. Releasing the hot wet explosion that was inside of him. "Mist...?" "Oh, yes dear! That was so wonderful. I have never paired with someone so voracious before. You've already mastered the power my body offers just from being in contact with it. I hope you are ready to experiment more because I have much more curiosity that requires sating."

Coello knew that he should have said no while he still had the willpower to do so. But Kokuo's honeysuckle voice had gnawed at his spirit and let loose a temptation that served to make the moment all the sweeter, like overlooking a cliff's edge before deciding whether or not to jump. It didn't take much for the bunny to succumb to passions of the momentary bliss. The unyielding tickle in his gut, proving to be more than enough to send Coello over the edge. "Yes..." His voice came as a weakened surrender to his lower based instincts. The last farewell to civility before he bit into the flesh of his depravity.

Hands now more rough than before, duh their way into Kokuo's soft skin. The feeling of the squishy exterior giving way to his strength served only as fuel for Coello's sudden desire to dominate the fragile form in front of him. Kokuo squealed once in surprise before throwing herself into the embrace. "Mmm yes! Now absorb me!" Deeper and deeper Coello pulled Kokuo down onto himself until their forms were indistinguishable from each other. Locked in an embrace that slowly melded their features together. Second by second, each started to look less like themselves and more like a mixture of each other.

For hours they existed like this—a pair teetering on the edge of fully committing to each other. Such an experience was unique after all. Each of them had desired to relish in the full experience as slowly and for as long as possible. Coello had long since lost track of time, but when the moment of anticipation had finally come, he was more than ready.

An explosion of ecstasy run through Coello's body while Kokuo and he merged. Every bit of pleasure they each had felt up until that moment was now shared by the other. It was a perfect harmony that sent them both over the edge. Bodies pressed so tightly together that they merged completely. When Coello opened his eyes again, it was as a new man. His body has morphed into something like a satyr—with his legs furred and his feet replaced with hooves. More than that: a pair of horns now adorned Coello's head. Their sharpened tips displaying a prominent threat to whoever would see their owner harmed. In a test of his new power, Coello dashed forward in a blast of hot steam before skidding to stop nearly on a dime. His transformation was complete and even more: he felt so perfectly in connection with his first love.

Haffon

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff