[Image Coming Soon]

[☀] tab The tab Leaning tab Cabin tab [☀]
Toppled tab Authority

______________A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab Opposite the crevice entrance is a large slab of rock that leans against the cliffs, forming a sheltered area several stories tall. Once a wall of the Kazekage's office, the slab was blown over and has remained since then, even as the rest of the building was reduced to dust and swallowed up by the collapse of its basements. The glow that characterizes the rest of the village is dimmer here, and even the wind is gentler.
tab Nestled into the cliffs is a once-hidden entrance to a bunker, now laid bare. There is precious little inside other than beds and a water pump, but it's probably the closest thing there is to "safe" in that ruined city.

______________P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab • Hidden Bunker - A hidey-hole embedded into the cliffs. Has a few beds and a door, but not much else.
tab • Basements - Underneath the former offices of the Kazekage were a series of basements. Whatever information was held down there is presumably still present, mixed in with the rubble and centuries of sand.
tab • The Arcane Library - Between the leaning rock and the former residential areas is one building that remains partially intact: the library. Though its upper floors were lost, the main lobby and first basement are still protected from the elements by powerful defensive enchantments. Some of the books inside are in good enough shape to be read, but most will crumble to dust at a touch. At the front desk sits the crystallized body of one of the librarians, still bent over his work after so many years.

______________N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab Hallowed Ground
tab Radiant Abyss
tab The Sandborn Vortex

______________D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab • Golden-Banded Stickbugs - Very rarely, one will be able to locate a small stick bug scrambling through the rubble leading down to the basements. These insects appear to be wearing golden collars and their heads are covered by a similarly-colored hood. They attack anyone who attempts to enter the rubble of the basements by using water-based magic and by drawing seals. They are not especially durable, but their form will be restored if they’re broken and they will resume activity 1d6 posts later.
tab • Unstable Elementals - A curious type of monster that appears to only be mimicking consciousness. Outwardly they look like wraiths, but they only react to living entities that enter the rubble of either the basements or the Arcane Library. They respond violently to whatever they detect, each one using exclusively one spell with a level of proficiency unseen among the living. As they use their spell, they shrink until they vanish altogether, leading some to speculate that these creatures were originally defensive measures put in place by the ancients and subsequently possessed by spirits. They do not attack the Golden-Banded Stickbugs, but will attack any other wildlife that wanders in.
tab • Radiant Fog - This land and everything in it has been stricken with a cursed light that brings warmth and illumination while destroying everything inside it. 1 dose of Radiation is gained every 2 posts spent here without protection. This effect does not extend to the Hidden Bunker.

______________R u l e s ||
tab There are no rules worth noting at this time.

______________R e s o u r c e s ||
tab • Stone and Steel Rubble - 150 // 150 Durability => Provides Steel and Stone Scrap
tab • Ancient Books - Tomes found in the Arcane Library. Might be of interest to a collector.

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]