[Image Coming Soon]

[☀] tab Radiant tab Abyss tab [☀]
Heat tab and tab Light

______________A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab At the center of the former Sunagakure no Sato is a large pit. This pit is the most direct indicator of the calamity that spelled the end of the village, glowing as it does with a toxic light. A glass glacier covers the mouth of the yawning abyss, refracting its light to bathe the entire village in its glow. Twice a day the center of the glacier will erupt, spewing molten glass high into the sky along with whatever gasses have built up underneath. Whenever this happens, the sandstorm swirling over the village is briefly dispersed, allowing in natural sunlight in an event often called "The Blinding" due to how the glass reflects the sun's light in every direction.
tab Large, clear slugs live in the area around the geyser. These peculiar creatures have developed a digestive system capable of metabolizing just about anything, including fine particles of glass. They keep the glass in this area sparkling clean and are highly territorial, though they're easy enough to avoid due to how slowly they move.

______________P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab • Slug Breeding Grounds - A series of shallow caves used by the omnivorous slugs as a breeding ground. If not for this fact, the caves would probably be quite beautiful, as many strange and rare materials have been fused into the glass.
tab • The Blast Zone - The largest part of the village by area, stretching from the pit at the center of the Radiant Abyss out to almost three-quarters of the way to the cliffs. There is very little in this area from the old world. Most of it is covered in glass or sand and inhabited by whatever creatures wandered in from the countryside.
tab • The Drains - A collection of smooth, steep slides leading straight down into the heart of the Radiant Abyss. The slides radiate outward at somewhat-even intervals and are sometimes used as landmarks when navigating the village in a sandstorm. It is wise to keep well away from them, as their walls are smooth and tough enough that falling in is a death sentence.

______________N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab Angul Spires
tab Sheer Ridge Entrance
tab Hallowed Ground
tab The Leaning Cabin
tab The Sandborn Vortex

______________D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab • Street Sweepers - A species of giant slug endemic to this area, known for cleaning the glass ground to a shine. Anything that gets in the way of a Street Sweeper is digested in short order. They are aware of other creatures and will respond to perceived threats, but do not actively respond to the presence of non-hostile creatures.
tab • The Blinding - The eruption of the geyser at the center of this area, which occurs twice daily on average. Whenever this happens, anyone in the thread without proper eye coverings is blinded for 2 posts. Additionally, anyone without appropriate protection immediately suffers 2 doses of Radiation. Every 4 posts, roll 1d20; on a roll of 1 or 20, the geyser erupts.
tab • Cursed Radiance - This is the source of the accursed light that brought down a nation. 1 dose of Radiation is gained every post spent here without protection.

______________R u l e s ||
tab There are no rules worth noting at this time.

______________R e s o u r c e s ||
tab • Slug Slime - A slippery fluid that acts as a very powerful solvent, excreted by Street Sweepers. Handle with care.
tab • Polished Glass - A piece of glass that has passed through a Street Sweeper’s digestive tract. Most of the impurities have been scoured away, leaving the exterior amazingly smooth.

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]