[Image Coming Soon]

[☀] tab Sheer tab Ridge tab Entrance tab [☀]
Collapsed tab Guardians

______________A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab The old shinobi village of Sunagakure was known in part for being surrounded by rock faces with only one entrance. This formation was one of the reasons the village's defenses were so strong, as it allowed them to mount siege weapons and monitor the horizons without needing to expose their own forces to invaders.
tab That was centuries ago. The calamity that destroyed the village was in part contained by these defenses, but not without them sustaining great damage. The top of the ridge has been blown away in every direction, leaving behind no traces of the siege weapons that once nestled in the rock. Now, instead of an easily defensible position, the tops of the cliffs are a slippery slope down into the glowing city below. They have been likened to the cusp of a volcano, the glowing earth below serving as the metaphorical magma. The iconic crevice has been filled in by rock, rendering it almost impassable. Whether squeezing through a labyrinth of fallen rock is preferable to dealing with the fierce winds above is up for debate.
tab At the feet of the cliffs is a sea of debris. This debris is the major reason why scavengers risk radiation poisoning, as it contains many items of great value from the old world. Finding them, however, is a matter of luck; almost everything removed from the rubble is broken beyond repair and good for little more than decoration. The real treasures are located farther in, but only fools dare to go there.

______________P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab • Debris - Even with scavengers picking through the area, the sheer quantity of debris on the inside of the cliffs means there is a lot of potential treasure to be unearthed. Most of it has been tainted by radiation, buried, encased in glass, or is being used as a home by some of the wildlife, though.
tab • Old Entrance - Now mostly buried, the crevice that used to allow entry into Sunagakure has become a veritable maze of tight passageways and claustrophobia-inducing caves. They're a good spot to hide, though.

______________N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab Nomad Lands
tab Radiant Abyss
tab Angul Spires

______________D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab • Salt Barons - These crustaceans, which normally live in the Angul Spires, have migrated their way here and live inside the loose sands around the entrances, but also within some of the piles of rocks, pretending to be the very rocks their carapace mimics. They are fiercely territorial, and will attack anything that comes within fifty meters of their hiding places.
tab • Razorwind - The wind carries within it sand, salt, and other silica that make it scour all it touches. Caught without protection the wind does D - ranked slashing damage, dealing triple durability damage, to whatever it strikes. Salt and crystalline structures are the only known surfaces that can avoid this damage.
tab • Radiation - The ambient radiation of the area will grant one [1] dose of radiation for every two [2] posts anyone stays here without protection.

______________R u l e s ||
tab Travel here requires moderator observation. Please quote a member of Event coordination while posting here.

______________R e s o u r c e s ||
tab • Stone and Steel Rubble - 150 // 150 Durability => Provides Steel and Stone Scrap

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]