Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2021)
Manu~Koa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100 Day Event

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:47 pm

User Image
Event Deadline: (UTC-5) 11:59 pm EST

_ Useful Info ____________________

Please review these Event Artist rules before posting.
              tab Here's some highlights:
              tab tab * One post per day
              tab tab * Label your days
              tab tab * Spoiler all bugs-related subjects

Use this format when posting~
              tab Comment is optional

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7N5WQvd.png[/img][/align]

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: [b]Day # [/b] :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
                  [u]Theme[/u]:
                  [u]Time spent[/u]:

[img][/img]

[u]Comments[/u]:

_ YOUR DEADLINE_________________

🔪 (UTC-10) SAME day 6:59 PM

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:46 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 1 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Artist Card
Time spent: 2 hours T-T

User Image

Comments:
Uuuuuuugh, I'm never good with drawing real life stuff...My friend's little brother looked over and said that was a nice "Man Mermaid". I looked at him and said that I'm not a man. crying The idea I was shooting for was taking one of my pics and turning it into a mermaid.
My ref:
User Image

Blaaaargh

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:19 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 2 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: emotion_ghost
Time spent: 5 hours, mostly looking up references and trying to figure out how hands work. Oh, and fashion. What is even fashion?

User Image

Comments: My oc Nerissa. She's a half orc wizard. She was raised by her philanthropist mom who fell in love with an orc war chief and well...had a daughter. Nerissa was my attempt to say "bug off" to all the orc stereotypes. She's cowardly, worries constantly about the cleanliness of things, hates the out doors, and is all and all a shut in who would prefer being home with her books.
I'd like to imagine that she grows during her adventures and has found things that she enjoys about the outside world. Everything becomes a little less scary and her book learned skills gets to finally be put to great use.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:56 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 3 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: It's hard to gauge. I'd say an hour and a half or 2. I was drawing for about 2 hours and kept getting interrupted to do small things.

User Image

Comments:
Honestly, it had been a day. I didn't feel like drawing anything, so I just doodled like I used to. So I did this one with no refs and no real plan for anything in mind. Just feeling it out and doing what felt right while using what I'd learn so far in life about art. Erasing and shading is wonky on mechanical pencil, but all in all this was a lot of fun. Probably the stress reliever that I needed.

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 4 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: Hour and a half, maybe two

User Image

Comments:
My mage Vaksara. She's a Yuan-ti. I haven't really been having enough gumption to draw from references and work on posing. So, reference-less and aimless drawing it is. Nothing like a little stress relief drawing though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:42 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 5 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: An hour

User Image

Comments:
Esme. Once an outcast witch, now Queen of a kingdom. Think of her personality like that of a Disney Princess. She's kind, naive, and favored by all especially animals. Even her sister who is known to be a villainous and powerful witch has a large soft spot for her.

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:19 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 6 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: An hour and a half.

User Image

Comments: I haven't really figured out a name for this one. I had the idea of having a bumbling villain as a hero. She was raised to believe she was a tiefling when really she's an aasimar with a hound archon as a far flung ancestor.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:15 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day #7 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: Maybe 15 or 20 minutes

User Image

Comments:
I am a sucker for drawing koi for some reason. It's sooooo very relaxing.

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:24 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 8 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: An hour and half

User Image

Comments: SNAKES!
Just a warning. There are badly drawn snakes here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:29 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 9 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: Hour

User Image

Comments:
Umiko. Quirk: Water Control

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:28 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 10 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: 10 minutes

User Image

Comments Work is stress and drawing cyclops or fishies bring me joy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:31 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 11 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: 30 minutes or a bit more.

User Image

Comments: Well, vines and fishies. Very relaxing. Tried my hand at drawing ripples...I kinda like it. Pardon my night gown.

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:36 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 12 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: 10 minutes

User Image

Comments: --

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:40 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 13 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Time spent: 30 minutes or so.

User Image

Comments:I enjoy drawing eyes for some reason or another. Probably the reason why I like drawing cyclops. At this rate, I should just draw a cyclops mermaid.

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

100 Days Event (2021)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces