Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:49 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

Missions. That's all she had been doing lately since she avoided the war. At least Arashigakure got to choose to avoid it. The red-haired female was just glad to get out of there for a bit. She had been on time and reporting back but she had also been doing side missions to reach her end goal. To take back her home and live there for the rest of her days. Sadly, her home was heavily guarded so she needed to find a way to get there and whispers in the shadows had to lead her to a certain establishment. Honey-hued eyes watched it carefully as she also used her sensors to figure out what's going on in there. Not many patrons were inside so they had to be someone that the bartender and owner of this establishment knew or just regulars. Several minutes went by and she was still as a statue on her location, watched their movements. Getting readings. Nozomi wasn't going to go in blind. Once she had the information, she needed, she stepped into the establishment. Just as she suspected, the talking stopped but the music kept playing. Her eyes rested on the owner while made her way up to the bar. Her hands rested onto the solid wood as she slid it a bit away and made herself comfortable. "I'm here for information about a certain... estate in Kirigakure."

The owner glared at her for a moment before chuckling, getting a shot glass out, and poured some contents into it. "Why don't you lower your mask and maybe we'll talk?" He said as he slid the drink to her. Her hands grasp it as she paused for a moment before there was a commotion on the inside.

- Several minutes... -

Anyone walking in would immediately smell pork and burnt wood. There were lava pieces among the floors and still burning a hole in the floor. Footsteps made her way over to the bar as she took the shot that the owner had previously offer into her hands while the other hand moved her mask out of her lower face and she tilted her head back and down the shot. Felt the burning go down her throat as she exhaled sharply. There was burnt or dismembered body on the floor, table, chair, and there's even one on the ceiling fan.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Double Scholar | Ninjutsu | Jonin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:04 am
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Medical // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 3600/ 3600 // Stamina: 2775/2775

Traveling... so much traveling... that’s what Theo was thinking as he wandered through this small town. He had been wandering the elemental nations, looking for a way to the home of the great monkeys ever since the battle with the samurai at the north fort. He would need all the power he could amass to take his home back, so while he was already strong, he wanted to reestablish his sage abilities that he used to have. Hearing a sudden commotion, Theo would stop and stare, staff at the ready, at the door of a local bar. The noise would die down as he approached the door, his face being smacked with the scent of burnt wood and pork as he slowly pushed the door open.people were dead, limbs and bodies scattered around the place. Globs of lava burning their way through the floor in spots. Theo would wave a hand towards the lava globs and ice cold water would materialize out of the air and douse the flames, forcibly solidifying the lava.

Looking to the only living person left in the bar, Theo would raise an eyebrow behind the left eyepatch he wore. A red headed woman sat drinking at the bar. Pretty good looking from what the older shinobi could see from the room behind her. Walking up to the bar, Theo would finally say something, “You ok? What the ******** happened in here?” He didn’t really react to the carnage. He had been on enough battlefields in his life to not really flinch at the sight of bloodshed,he was more curious about the woman who, he assumed, had commited it, and why.

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +6
Speed: +6
Agility: +6
Endurance: +6
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:18 am

Liquid pouring into her empty shot glass paused for a moment. She sensed him. He was stronger than any of the scumbags she had fought here so she needed to tread lightly. Reached over the counter, she grabbed another glass and set it aside for him as he entered. Her body half-turned as she glanced towards him, she wasn't sure who he was, what he was, and why he was here. Her gaze went over to her solidified lava, "Well, that's a bit rude. No matter. Want a -" The body slid off the ceiling fan as it landed by Theo with a thud. Eyes went to the body before it went to the man's single eye as she fully turned to fully face him, her elbows resting on the counter behind her, "Drink?" She finished her question while the stranger approached her. Sure enough, he started to ask questions as she turned back to face the bar and poured a drink. She was still watching him. The white-haired man would feel like he had eyes on him and the only eyes that were working in this area were hers and his. Nozomi figured out that these people here were not in any way associated to him or he would've said something. Maybe even get angrier. He seemed more curious and cautious like a wolf smelling meat but not sure if it leads to a trap or not.

"Had questions. Needed answers. They were stubborn to give it to me." Nozomi stated as she rose her glass to tap with his, "From one tortured soul to another." She could tell. From her sensory, she could tell that he didn't have a special eye as some people would hide behind a patch, his was actually missing or may be damaged, she wasn't too sure. The wrinkles on his face. His chakra was young so it meant that he was younger than he appears. Whatever he went through made it look like the years were not kind to him. Having been from Kirigakure, she saw the effects of living there affect others and doesn't seem to bother the others that were not as affected.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:31 am
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Medical // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 3600/ 3600 // Stamina: 2775/2775

When she said it was kinda rude that he solidified her lava, Theo chuckled softly, “I like fire as much as the next guy,but burning down a place while we’re still inside probably isn’t the best idea.” He’d say as he calmly approached the bar, giving her a nod when she asked if he wanted a drink. Sitting down, he would watch closely as she poured it, wanting to be sure she didn’t try to poison him or anything. “Damn... little quick with the slaughter, don’t ya think? Unless they got aggressive at your questions...” he would scoff quietly, “No matter, what’s done is done,I guess...you pull information from their corpses yet?” He’d ask as he raised his glass to meet hers before knocking back the shot. When the body fell beside him with a thud, Theo would turn to look at the corpse laying there before chuckling a bit and turning back to the woman. “So what kinda questions did you have? I’ve been out traveling around a bit lately, maybe I could be of some help...” Theo would say cheerfully as he waved a hand and a mini whirlwind picked up a bottle off the top shelf of the bar and broight it to him. Pouring them both another round, “if you’re gonna kill the barkeep and take his booze, might as well make it the top shelf s**t.”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:48 am

"I see your point. However, nothing wrong with a bit of heat in our lives~" Nozomi purred towards the man in a teasing manner. He mentioned that she was a bit quick with the slaughter as she laughed softly and gaze around one more before back to him. "Maybe. But he was screaming the answers while he was touched by lava in a... not fun area." Nozomi explained as he thought she was a bit aggressive. "I'm guessing you're the guy that likes the slow and calm kind of torture?" With a smirk, she rested her elbow on the counter. It was nice to talk to someone. In Arashigakure, she had no one to talk to. Kagerou was always busy and it seemed that they just can't really click or understand one another. Or was it because Nozomi was always pushing her away? All the other adults were her students' parents and she made a note not to become friends with them.

Not to mention, some of them were her clients at her side job.

"Not every warrior wants to do the slow way," muttered Nozomi as he asked what kind of questions she had. There was a pause as he would notice he's being watched with her golden eyes, it was as if she was considering how much she should reveal to him. The man had brought booze over and mentioned that they might as well make it top shelf, she smiled coyly in agreement as she hopped over the bar and went down to find something. Theo could hear rustling as she finally found it. Emerging with arms full of different mead, "I've always loved honey," explained Nozomi, "So might as well as you said." She glanced over to a table that was still intact as she placed her bottles by the table on the floor. "Would you be a kind stranger and keep them cool for me?" She said as she opened one of the mead and poured it into a bigger glass she had grabbed. No way in hell was she going to drink mead in a damn shot glass.

It took Nozomi a bit to find a chair that wasn't broken. The man was going to have to find his own chair, "If we're going to drink together, might as well know each on a first-name basis. I'm Nozomi." Popped open a mead, she was curious to see what drinks he would grab for himself that he liked and she waited for him to make or find a chair as she took some sips of the mead. "I'll answer your question if we can play a game. Where I'm from, I'm rather bored so this is nice. No judgments here." Her hues gazed at the cards that were scattered on the table. If he agrees, her hands went to the cards as she flipped them to the right faces and started to shuffle.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:12 pm
Theodin Poe

Listening to the tone of her voice, Theo raised his eyebrow slightly, “not much for torture myself... had enough of that a few years back...” Theo’s thumb would hook the underside of his eyepatch and flip it up for a moment to reveal the scarred hollow socket he had as a constant reminder of his years in captivity and torture. “Though... some gentler forms of it... can be a little fun if done properly.. I rather be the dealer in that circumstance though, personally...” when she grabbed up some bottles of mead and a glass, taking him at his idea of grabbing the best in the house, Theo would laugh. When she asked if he could keep the wine cool for her Theo smirked slightly, “A sensor, eh... interesting... haven’t met to many like you...” he’d say as he walked over to the table with a couple bottles of top shelf scotch. Picking up a couple coasters, Theo would hold them between his thumb and index finger and Nozomi would see them freeze over with a thin layer of ice. He’d then grab her mead bottle and do the same with the outside of the bottle . “Five that a minute and it’ll be nice and cool... and the coaster will keep the glass cool for ya too.” Looking around for another chair, he didn’t see any, so with a shrug, the big man would stomp his foot by the table and a stone chair would rise from the floor.

Taking his new seat, Theo would nod, “Good to meet you, Nozomi. I’m Theodin, but most folks just call me Theo.” He’d say with a smile. I don’t have many friends left either... lot of the higher ranked members of my village were killed when we were overrun by the UHV years ago.... and where I’ve been staying before I went on this little trip I’ve been on... they’re all too fresh... nobody really gets what an old warrior has seen and been through.” He watched as she picked up the deck of cards and started shuffling. She seemed to be in a similar situation to him, unable to relate well to most people around her. “Alright, what you wanna play?” He’d say with a chuckle.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:38 pm

The moment he removed the eyepatch for a moment as she sucks in a sharp inhale. It wasn't because of how grotesque it was. It was because she was imagining the pain behind it. Her head tilted softly towards him. "If the patch bothers you, you can leave it off. I've seen worse." Nozomi admitted honestly towards him. Though all of the tortures she had been through were more emotional and mental. Physically? Nozomi somehow managed to be unscathed. Saw the smirk and heard the words about her being a sensor caused her to pause in her slick movements. Damn. Her and her fat mouth. Mentally beating herself up for a moment, she still kept an eye on him. She doesn't know if he was sent to assassinate her or he was really, traveling and just happened to stop by at a coincidence time. Everything happened for a reason after all or was this a different case. Nozomi will just remain on her toes for the time being.

Eyes bore on Theo as they watched him work his jutsu to keep their drinks nice and cool. Stone chair. Of course, why didn't she think of that? With a smug smile, she leaned forward and gently stroke her mead bottle as the ice seemingly melt away for a moment before it was reformed. "Are you sure about that?" she questioned towards him, wondering how he was cool as ice and hot as fire. Their touches would be different. She heard Ice users were cold to the touch and Nozomi was so curious that she wanted to touch him to see if it was true.

She wouldn't touch a stranger, however. Hell, she doesn't even touch anyone that much anymore. When the events in Arashigakure happened, she becomes isolated. She no longer hugging her students or giving them a squeeze of the hand for comfort. While he gave the name and talked for a bit, Nozomi removed the cloth that was hanging at the side of her face and tucked it in around her neck as it becomes more of a collar scarf on top of her armor. The freckled face was more clear and her side face mask would be less of a distraction while she plays, drinks, and talk. Her shuffling paused for a moment as her head shot up to him, "UHV." She hissed under her breath as she poured herself some mead and took more than sips now, seemingly gulps. "Gods damn them. They were so annoying. And yes. Those that went through it seem to pretend it never happened. Or the ones now are too young to remember it. What we went through..." After she was done shuffling she passed the cards to him first then her and go from them. "Poker sounds good to you, Theo?" She questioned him. After few backs and forth and some silence, she smirked as she revealed her hand, winning the first round. Her eyes gazed over to the nearest dead body to the table, "Their boys took over a very important estate. Heavy guarded and defended. I wanted to know at least most of its secrets before I go claim it back." Nozomi explained as she pushed the cards towards Theo for him to shuffle. "While you do that, I'm going to see if I can find food. The smell of burnt bodies is making me hungry." With a small laugh at that bad humor, she pushed the chair away and hopped over few dead bodies to head into the kitchen to find some finger food.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:57 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo waved off the offer for him to leave off his eyepatch, “Nah, I’ve gotten used to it. It’s been 10 years since then, the nerves are numb at this point.” Theo would watch as she stroked the side of the mead bottle he had iced over, watching the ice melt away before reforming a few seconds later. Dark red hair, lava user... fiery personality it seems so far... it all seems to work together, he would think to himself as she dealt the cards, “Sure, sounds good.” He’d say when she named the game. A few minutes back and forth and Theo would pound his fist on the table in mock frustration as Nozomi laid her hand out on the table to show she’d won. “Damnit... so close!” He’d say laughing as he downed another glass of scotch. Taking the cards from her as she talked about what she was up to and going to find food, Theo would nod, “Sounds good, if ya don’t mind, could you grab me some too while you’re at it?” He’d start shuffling the cards before dealing out the next round and setting the rest of the deck to the side. Once she’d get back, Theo would scratch his head slightly, “I kinda know the feeling... wanting to reclaim a home that was lost... one day I want to go back and run what remains of those UHV ******** out of my home village...” she would hear a low growl run through his voice as he talked about what happened to his village. “So, where was home for you?... before , I mean... back in the good old days...”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:21 pm

"Of course!" Nozomi shouted back as she raided the kitchen. Placed the food into the scroll, she clapped her hands and went back out. Hmm. With a bit of thought, she grabbed a table and placed it by them on the other side and nowhere close to their bottles and placed her hand on the table as food appeared. Grabbed a bag of peanuts, she opened it and set it aside while they play poker. Her eyebrow rose as he growled. "Rather geographically angry are we?" Nozomi joked, hoping he had some sense of humor despite the seriousness of the conversation they were having. The female had to think for a moment to where there's still UHV. Their numbers are thankful, dwindling so they had almost nowhere else to run. He asked where home was for her as their gaze met, honey with the blue.

"Kiri." She finally revealed as she sighed softly. "Kiri was my home. Good ol' days? I'm not so sure about that. But I do miss how... together and belonged I was then. As opposed to being lonely now." She said as she downed another glass of mead while they play. Warm honey with alcohol and spices swirled in her mouth as she exhaled slowly, enjoying the taste. She started to feel warmer than usual and the buzz was getting to her mind. Her thighs squirmed for a moment before she crossed her legs and leaned back in her seat. "Lucky for me, UHV didn't take over my estate. It's just a bunch of thugs." Another round. Another few minutes back and forth as Nozomi was fully leaned into the table, her chest rested on the ends as she groaned, buried her face into her arm that also rests on her table. Her forehead and forearm touched before she sat back up as Theo won the second round. "Did you cheat, you jerk?" she questioned, teasing and laughing as she threw one of the mead bottles behind her and popped open another one.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:42 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Looking over at what Nozomi had brought back, Theo spotted a bag of pretzels and popped it open. “Yea, I guess so...” he’d say with a chuckle, “ah, a Kiri-nin... never wandered out to Water Country... I’m from Suna... what’s left of the UHV basically teamed up with some traitors from my village and took it over. I can understand the isolated feeling... what old Suna folks are still around are in Konoha,but they were all younger, lower ranked when the village fell, not really among the older veterans I hung with.”

He would watch as she leaned back, he had a feeling the alcohol in the mead was starting to have an effect on her. He wasn’t sure what kind of drunk she was. He just hoped this fun time didn’t turn violent. After a few minutes of back and forth, and a few more glasses of scotch, Theo laid out his hands, “Read’em and weep!” He’d say laughing as he showed his winning hand. He’d scoff slightly,feigning offense when she called him a jerk and asked if he cheated. Still smiling and chuckling, he’d brush it off “Nah, I ain’t a cheater, especially when there isn’t really anything at stake. Just having fun.” Going to pour himself another scotch, he’d find the bottle was empty. Tossing it aside,he’d grab another one and pour his glass, taking a small sip before relaxing with a soft sigh, “well, loser deals, right?” He’d say with a smirk, placing the deck by her hand, his fingers brushing hers slightly as he pulled back. She might notice that his skin was kind of cold, having been warmed only slightly by the alcohol they’d been drinking.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:00 pm

"Suna? I have to say, I never been there myself. I wanted to travel but I was in Kiri most of my life until..." She paused. If Theo knew his history, then he would know that UHV took care of Kiri once and for all. Everyone had to move to a different village. The majority chose Kumogakure which became Arashigakure. The memories were not helping Nozomi as she slid the glass off of the table as it shattered below and started to drink out of the bottle instead. With a smile and a tilt of the head, "I wouldn't say that you are an 'older' veteran. Just a veteran." Nozomi complimented him in her own way as she set the bottle down and leaned back.

After the loss of this second round, she rolled her eyes and laughed when he told her to read it and weep. Her eyebrow rose when he said that there wasn't anything at stake so why cheat. With a sly smile, she grabbed the deck as she felt the icy cool touch. In return, he would feel the hot touch from her. Almost if like trying to put your hand in a fireplace but comforting and soothing. "What do you say we raise the stakes then? Think about it and if you wish, I'll come up with something after this round." She asked him alluringly as she was shuffling the cards.

During shuffling, her eyes gazed over to the door as she thought for a moment. "I hate it when I have to sober quickly, so! Give me a moment." With that, she stumbled out of her chair and made her way over to the door. Then a wall. Then the other side of the wall. If Theo was paying attention she was putting up seals to hide the entire building and everyone else in it. "There we go!" Sat back down she dealt the cards.

Another loss. "********!" Nozomi shouted as she laughs and took another swig from the mead. "Lady luck is not being kind to me right now." Grumpily in a good way, she took the cards and started to shuffle again, "What do you say Theo, shall we raise the steaks?"

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:14 pm
Theodin Poe

“Yea, I guess traveling didn’t really happen much back then... unless it was to fight or spy or something...” Theo would say, almost like he was thinking out loud. “Well, once I reclaim Suna and rebuild, maybe you can come check it out... was always a nice oasis in the desert.” He’d say cheerfully, when she said she didn’t consider him old, Theo smirked slightly, “Well, the years have definitely been a lot kinder to you than me, that’s for sure.” He’d say with a laugh, the whisky starting to warm his stomach a bit. When she brushed his hand, he felt how warm her skin was. ‘Must be the lava kekkei genkai... same way I run cold.’ He’d think to himself.

When she got up and started moving around the room, Theo couldn’t help but watch her movements and check her out. ‘Obviously fairly strong... cute face, pretty overall.’ He’d think as a slight smirk snuck over his face. When she dealt out the next hand, it ending in another win for him, she asked if he wanted to raise the stakes. Leaning back in his chair, Theo would hold his chin a scratch his jaw thoughtfully. “Hmmm... Sure, why not? This could be fun... what kinda stakes you got in mind, Nozomi?”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Nozomi listened as he thought out loud and he wasn't wrong. The villages usually kept their children of war close to their breast to avoid losing them when they really needed them. With a smile of his declaration that he'll reclaim Suna and she could visit. With a nod, "That would be lovely. The same goes for you. Obviously, I am not reclaiming Kiri. Sero is too dangerous. Just my home and it's lands." Her cheeks started to get tinted with red when he complimented her that the years were kinder to her than him. "Don't let me fool you," She laughed then sighed, "I started young. Really young." Nozomi explained. She doesn't want to think about the past. She was finally having fun and she'll be damn if her memories spoiled the moment. This was her escape. No Arashigakure. No orders. No friends worrying about her instead of leaving her be. Just... peace and fun.

Nozomi brought her elbows to the table as her fingers barely touched her lips as she waited for his answers. The cards rested on the table. He asked about the stakes as she nodded and removed one of her hands as she grabbed her bottle and took another swig. Setting it down, she glanced around. "The men have money in their pockets, so not a big thing, right? That's what I thought until... they told me a little something. There's even a massive safe in the barkeep's office. They said it's full of ryo as a... trade for me to not kill them." With a sly smile, "Whoever wins the most hand can get it. Spoils go to the winner so to speak." Then she leaned forward, her arms outstretched as her fingers intertwined as she had this mischievous glint in her eye. "Or strip poker." And she wasn't done. "Maybe even both," purred Nozomi.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:39 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo smiled softly seeing the little bit of pink rise in her cheeks, then noticed the kind of dark shadow drift back over her as she mentioned how young she started as a shinobi. “Sounds fun... I’ll make sure to wander out to visit too.” When she explained that the men all had ryo in their pockets, along with the big safe in the basement, Theo raised an eyebrow slightly. He couldn’t help but smirk and chuckle slightly at the mention of strip poker too. Thinking for a bit, Theo would lean forward, his lone blue eye staring into her honey- colored ones. “How bout this....?” He say, dragging the pause out for a bit. “Strip poker, Last one out of clothes gets the safe...?” He’d smirk slightly, grabbing his scotch and taking another swig. “And here... drinking out of the bottle is kinda no fun..” he’d chuckle as water came out of thin air and froze into the shape of a wine glass. Closer inspection of it would show a grid like crystal structure and multiple layers of ice. This thing was made to survive a lot of heat.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers