Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Akimichi's Snack Wagon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 1:17 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Finding a lull in the day's usual service, Chosuke had taken the opportunity to unwind a bit with some simple prep work, preparing some of the vegetables and proteins he'd need once service picked back up. Lost in a rhythm of chopping, he failed to notice the approach of a young girl walking up to his food cart. That is, until she loudly announced that she had arrived at her intended destination, the Akimichi Snack Wagon. 'Hm? A customer?' he wondered, ceasing his chopping as the girl stepped closer to the cart. It felt like an odd time for anyone to be showing up for a meal but seeing the girl's headband, he supposed it wasn't too out of the ordinary. He certainly remembered the odd hours he'd worked during his own shinobi days, constantly on the move and eating whenever and wherever he could find the time.

tab However, when the girl next spoke, it was revealed that she wasn't a customer, but a job applicant for the position he had been advertising for. 'Ah. That makes more sense.' he thought. Before he responded to her though, he first had to deal with the mental whiplash of being called "Mr. Chosuke". 'Ah jeez. Have I really gotten old enough to be called mister? I'll have to start checking for gray hairs in the morning.' he mused to himself. "Heh. Yep. That's me, Chosuke Akimichi, owner and operator of the Akimichi Snack Wagon. Nice to meetcha." he replied with a warm smile. "Glad someone found my ad. Could certainly use an extra set of hands around here and hard workers are always welcome." he explained, taking a moment to wipe down his knife and set it aside. "So tell me. What's your name, kid? Gotta know what to call ya if we're gonna be working together."

Chakra :: 3250 / 3250 || Stamina :: 3250 / 3250 || Taijutsu-Taijutsu || S-Rank || Chunin || Profile

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +10
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +10
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +10
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ +10

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข Berserker: Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's active strength and speed mildly for two posts. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
โ€ขBattlefield Presence: The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no activation for that specific instance of kai.

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:41 am
User Image

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ |SHINOBI โ€ข INFO| โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
โ€ข Sora Kobayashi | D-rank | Bloodline/Genjutsu |

Soraโ€™s expression was a passive light smile as the monolith of a man took notice of her, not like that was hard considering her volume. She offered a gaze to create eye contact the moment he looked at her, the Amber-red eyes twinkling in a friendly and attentive manner, tail swishing behind her as she lightly bounced on her heels. This keen look made it clear she was blissfully unaware of the potential emotional damage caused, her hands holding the flier on either side retracting it to about her stomach level as Chosuke began to speak with her. Even though he didnโ€™t speak long her full attention was still his for those few sentences, her head nodding when he said โ€œnice to meetcha,โ€ returning the smile she gave her with an enthused grin in return. The only deviation of eye contact was in the brief interlude the knife was being wiped down as she watched how he handled the blade for the quick moment he wiped it, returning to politely locking eyes with him. The was a small pause after the question poised at her, the Tiger girl looking to her left, then to her right before pointing toward herself, a look of apparent confusion crossing her face, though if he paid close attention then he might not miss this slightly mischievous gleam in her eyes. โ€Who me?โ€ With a bewildered tone and pausing again for a few seconds to build the moment before returning to offering a silly grin, stepping closer to the food cart and extending the rest of the pointing hands fingers to indicate toward herself. โ€Hehe iโ€™m just Kitten with ya, Hiya Mr Chosuke, the nameโ€™s Sora Kobayashi, thrilled to meet you too!โ€ She chirped at him in cheerful tones with her slightly high pitched, enthusiasm filled voice and clearly in high spirits. โ€I spotted your ad the other day and thought to myself โ€œSora, that sounds like a fun gigโ€ Ya Know? Plus Iโ€™d never say no to a good meal, so I considered it a win-win scenario for me!โ€ She practically bragged, her tone dictating she seemed to think it was a great idea. Her speaking manner was rather fast, not losing a gram of her playful enthusiasm, even though talking about the idea of getting a job.

She leaned in a little closer and gave an exaggerated visual sweep of Chosukeโ€™s setup before turning her head to look back at him, the big smile replaced by a more neutral but still friendly expression, a little bit of an inquisitive tint to her tone and expression. โ€So what kind of work are you needing done? Do you do anything special or specific here? Either way I'm down for whatever, always ready to put in some extra effort!โ€ She expressed with genuine interest in her tone, almost enough to paint her as someone trying to pull a prank considering her age and eagerness. She straightened up and flexed one of her arms as she finished the sentence to imply strength and physical capability that backed up her words. Then her expression shifted a little as if sheโ€™d just realized something. โ€Ohhhh also Mr Chosuke, what kind of snacks do you specialize in? Anything unique or a particular trend in what you serve? I bet they must be mouthwatering based on what I can smell either way!โ€ She quizzed him excitedly, clearly just as interested in what he made as she was in seeking employment here. She was also pleased to know that despite only hearing him talk a little, this Chosuke guy seemed like a nice guy, big as a mountain, probably real strong but also seemed like an amiable and nice guy based on how he spoke to her, even if he did call her kid he didnโ€™t mean it as a diminutive term toward her.

Ooc:

Stamina 800/800 | Chakra 1100/1100 |

Stats+(Totals after boosts)
โ€ข Strength 2 โ€ข Speed 0 โ€ข Agility 0 โ€ข Endurance

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:
Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs and PAโ€™s used of importance:

/spoiler]

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

stumpleton

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games